Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Raid Arena

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Oct 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peony

Peony Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Oh you sure have a lot of buddies! Hop on my head and let's go off to save more people!"

The spider that can scan looks at his buddy (the medical spider with the antidote that isn't needed anymore!) and waves. Seeing the pink haired girls innocent face, it scampers up her arm and makes itself comfortable.

Once they were securing in place, the pink haired adventurer lets out a breath and turns around from her position at the back of the gates to look for a chance to...conveniently throw in a few jars of flower. It sounded silly to some but these were her prize flowers! They shined at night and even helped those who found it hard to sleep to be knocked unconscious with only a couple of seconds! Not that she timed it or anything...

"You know Windy...maybe I should have charged towards the group of adventurers...but they were moving too fast..." Peony hangs her head sadly, it seemed she wasn't able to join up with those adventurers. Hopefully they were alright. The plant lady had appeared shortly afterwards but Peony had already arrived at the portal. She had noticed the ongoing fight and thought maybe she could help here...

"I'm not useless right?" For the first time that day, Peony looks serious. She stares up at Windy expectantly awaiting the answer.

Before an answer is given, she is knocked to the side by the wind elemental. A body hits the spot just seconds after and then it flops to the ground. Being the curious florist she is, Peony rolls towards the body and stares at it before kicking it curiously. When nothing happens, she squats beside it and unscrews her jar to sprinkle a pinch of the dried moon flowers on it.

"There we go. Hit it Windy!"

A gust of wind follows her statement and the body is thrown back into the chaos. She makes sure to avoid the areas with adventurers in it and instead focuses on hitting those who look like this...thing...hey wait a minute...

"I think that's the enemy!"

When the wind stills, Peony hastens to explain herself. "No, I meant it's the new enemy! The tall one! Well anyway that should contaminate them. I think-" A tugging at her hair draws Peony's attention and she looks towards the direction of the tug. Seeing a pile of bottles and a odd looking gun...no the most important thing were the explosives.

"Aha! This must be that supply drop that some adventurers shouted about before." She gathers them into her pouch and holds the gun gingerly. Peony contemplates putting some flowers in there but didn't know if it would have odd side effects. Better leave if untouched otherwise they would have a rather...flowery situation on their hands.

Getting back up from her squat, Peony points her newly acquired gun at the air and lets out a cheer of joy. Let's get this show on the road! Without another word, she picks up her motivation and runs into the battlefield.

Being the small figure that she is, Peony easily slides under the enemy and tags them with her flowers behind their knees. She makes sure to release the flowers as she passes by them and not a second later they fall to the ground asleep. The gun is more tricky to use but after a few misfires, it finally hits the correct target.

Who would have thought your "average" Florist would one day be wielding a gun?

Not Peony that was for sure.

{ Aeternus Gate.
    Counter:
    Leshys killed : 48+ 5 = 53 (who got contaminated by the flowers on that one someone else killed and was thrown.) The others just fell asleep and will most likely wake up unless someone conveniently puts them to sleep.
    Effect :
    Nehebkau Berserk Mode [3/15]
    Supply Drop [3/15]
    Aerial Scan and Spider Scan [4/15] }

Last edited: Oct 9, 2017
    Kuma Desu, Carm, AliceShiki and 8 others like this.
  2. Nurman

Nurman ( ಠ∩ಠ) [Retired Ton]

Reading List:
    Link
    - Up in orbit -

Wandering around aimlessly in Taka's arsenal, Ton finally reached a conclusion. Pulling out a massive pile-bunker, Ton slowly made her way through the vessel's bridge towards the airlock bay. Without turning away from the screen watching the fight against Ragshelm, Taka yelled "The pike is a bit rusty!" Waving her free hand nonchalantly, Ton spat out a relic and started sparkling. Replacing the pike with a proto-longinus "borrowed" from the guild's "confiscation" vault, Ton attached a table cloth to the blunt end and charged out stepping into the void. Apparently Ton said something at the very end, but unfortunately no one can hear Ton in space.

- T minus 5 minutes before Tontact -

Hikari looked up, and there was more fire raining... and acid too... and... a star getting brighter?

- T minus 2 minutes and 29 seconds before Tontact -

Leaving Hikari inside the [Wind Barrier], Jin rejoined the fight against Ragshelm.

- T minus 1 minute and 17 seconds before Tontact -

Hikari landed a ray on Ragshelm, chipping the core.

- T minus 30 seconds before Tontact -

Adjusting her flight trajectory Ton aimed for the dragon, that still only looked like a speck on the ground.

- T minus 20 seconds before Tontact -

Ton can start making out the features of the other adventurers fighting against Ragshelm, especially Levana who was struggling to stand.

- T minus 9 seconds before Tontact -

Ragshelm sensed a change in the air currents and looked towards the sky to seek out it's new challenger.

- T minus 7 seconds before Tontact -

Ton notices the chip on the core and readjusted the pile-bunker into an underarm grip (basically just hugging it so that it would remain vertical).

- T minus 5 seconds before Tontact -

Understanding the grave situation it's in, Ragshelm tries to evade the giant weapon at all cost.

- T minus 4 seconds before Tontact -

Using her all, Levana repositions herself and mustered up Soul Cleaver aim at the area in front of Ragshelm and collapses.

- T minus 3 seconds before Tontact -

Jin, working along side Razogul gave a loud Taunting howl distracting Ragshelm for a moment. In Ragshelm's moment of negligence, Razogul blinked in under Ragshelm's feet stopping Ragshelm from stabilise itself.

- T minus 2 seconds before Tontact -

With Ragshelm's centre of mass thrown off by Razogul's meticulous blade work, Ragshelm was forced to cover it's core with it's arms and fall forward.

- T minus 1 seconds before Tontact -

The Soul Cleaver barely scratches Ragshelm, but it was enough to cause a small breach to reach the core.

- T minus 0.7 seconds before Tontact -

Ton sees the opening and clenches her teeth, kicking off the droplets of fire rain, Ton makes her final calculations.

- T minus 0.3 seconds before Tontact -

Ragshelm howls as the ground under it's body crumbles.

- T minus 0.2 seconds before Tontact -

With it's back towards Ton, Ragshelm felt secure, to only notice that Razogul's blade was positioned directly under it's core.

- T minus 0.1 seconds before Tontact -

Finally looking back at Ton, Ragshelm felt an instinctual sense of dread. Peering into her eyes, it finally understood. Ton had never aimed at it's core, her goal was never a full frontal assault. That glint in her eyes... this was a predator patiently waiting to ambush from behind...

[​IMG]

A new way to the future was opened, in that split second, Ragshelm experienced an equilibrium having both "fallen" and "awaken" at the same time. Trying to regain control over it's emotions, Ragshelm tried to snap out of it, "No, but not yet... Hold on to what's left of i-"

[​IMG]

Patting the dust off her palms, Ton dropped and hung off the pile-bunker beneath the swaying flag. With a smile and a peace sign she yelled, "Conquered!"

RRROOOOAAARRRRRR!!!

With a blade protruding from it's core, Ragshelm rose up and gave an unwilling roar.

[OOC:] Fire Rain 4/5
    Pffff- don't misunderstand the situation you dirty minded people!
    @NiQuinn @JinVodka @Razogul @brasca123 I'll leave the clean up final hit to you

Pyoo, Kuma Desu, Carm and 13 others like this.
  3. Razogul

Razogul [Flag Raiser][Rald's and Carm's Senpai]

Reading List:
    Link
    "It's over!" Shouting this, Razogul puts all of his power into his arms, increasing his strength exponentially.

Due to Ragshelm not draining his energy anymore, he was able to use it to the fullest.

Thrusting the sword into the core, Razogul pierces through it, creating huge cracks all around.

Seeing that He's almost through, Razogul leaves his sword in the core. Readying himself, he smiles.

"Time to see how long you last!" He starts punching the core very fast, creating even more cracks. Seeing that Ragshelm is in pain, Razogul puts his all into his next blow.

Pulling out the sword, he the slashes the core. The core starts shattering due to all the wounds it incurred overtime. Eventually destroyed.

Razogul smiles and looks towards his friends, tired. "Let's not do this again!"

Ooc: Fire Rain 5/5
    @brasca123 , @JinVodka , @Nurman , @Kysil

Nurman, JinVodka, Nahrenne and 5 others like this.
  4. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    Plunging my arm in his body, I shivered, it's so cold... if I put my hand in snow it could be the same... and something is trying to des... poison my arm. His blood.

-After he destroyed the Dryad's rest-

Heading toward the frontline... I heard his voice, insulting me.

[Your blood is repulsingly cold and sticky, trying to poison me and there's too much sugar in it... it's disgusting.]
    "Sorry sorry ~"

Right, I'm poison now, seeing this bunch of monsters, I shouted walking quietly next to our 'supposed' comrades still carrying.

"Ice is going to fall !!"

They must have thought "After fire, it's ice...?"
    Dozens of ice spike or swords are appearing in the sky. Liya sighed and put himself in front of his friend to protect him from nearby monsters, Lucy didn't know what to do and decided to train with Wind Slashes I guess ?

First, get some Leshys who are unexpectly asleep then the one still awake.
    When a spike falls on the ground or on the enemy, it freezes.
    Even if it doesn't kill it, it should make them unable to attack, disabled in fact.

Hope there's nobody near the Leshys, otherwise... it's what we call collateral damages~
    One down, two down, three down... seven down... nine down...

-Liya-

I got stabbed again... this wooden staff descend and destroy my enemy's neck... hope I won't need to protect him any longer... at least Lucy can avoid hits...
    oh shit.

{Yay~! I killed one big monster~!}

It's called a Leshy, please don't go too far away...

-Cinere-

Eleven down... oh what's that ? I don't see it very well, different from the others... whatever let's kill it.
    A dozen sword were launched toward a single point, he blocked them with... a sort of plant ? Somehow, it seems more dangerous than the Dryads...

-3rd person-

A weird corpse-looking elf screamed, "ice is going to fall", carrying a asleep young girl on his shoulder while he has a wide smile on his face because he is killing monsters... *cough cough*

OOC : "more dangerous than the dryads..." What kind of flag it is ? :p

Aeternus Gate with @Lady Luck and @The Everdistant Utopia on his shoulder, still asleep

{ Aeternus Gate.
    Counter: Leshys killed : 53 + 12 : 65
    Effect :
    Nehebkau Berserk Mode [4/15]
    Supply Drop [4/15]
    Aerial Scan and Spider Scan [5/15] }

Nurman, Pyoo, Kuma Desu and 6 others like this.
  5. The Everdistant Utopia

The Everdistant Utopia Honorary Maou | Part Time Writer | Crau's

Reading List:
    Link
    Alberon’s POV​

“W-what’s this?!”

“...”

A man clad in black appeared suddenly in the battlefield. It didn’t took long for me to recognize him as the Guild Master, but… I never saw him like that.

He was shooting down the monsters around with his crossbow and a strange weapon in his hands while he shouted orders. From his back, eight spider legs were raging and killing monsters left and right.

His arrival made the moral even better, turning the battle to the adventurer’s side.

“There’s only them left!!”

An adventurer shouted as the firepower focused on the few leshys left, leaving them no chance to resist. With the help of some adventurers, I managed to bring down one, since we mobbed him and started to stab the fallen prey.

When the last remaining commanders fell, the horde lost its formation and crumbled under the adventurer’s attack. The monsters started to either advance in suicide charges or flee.

In any case, this battle was over…

“... finally...”

“...”

I fell to my knees, feeling the energy in my hand disappear as I dropped the lightning shortsword. Both the Storm King Army and Storm King Majesty lost its effects, but it didn’t mattered anymore.

The battle in the Gates had ended, thanks to the Guild Master.

Amanda’s POV​

I opened my eyes sluggishly, my vision still hazy. From the shaking, and the sensation, I was probably hung over someone’s shoulders… I wonder who exactly…

“Ugh...”

I tried to speak, but my head hurt a bit.

“... where am-” (Amanda)

"ice is going to fall"

A maddened shout interrupted my question. It was from the person carrying me, unfortunately.

“What?!” (Amanda)

[OOC] With this, the battle should be concluded from the Gates side, thanks to @shad12ow \o/
    Tagging @JinVodka for the post-battle of his followers!
    The rest leshys were killed, and the horde broke and it's on the run.
    Note that, there are still leshys around the city.
    Counter: Leshys killed : 65 + 1 = 66
    Effect :
    Nehebkau Berserk Mode [5/15]
    Supply Drop [5/15]
    Aerial Scan and Spider Scan [5/15]

Nurman, Pyoo, Kuma Desu and 9 others like this.
  6. BlancFrost

BlancFrost ❄Middle child: Carm & Dev + Sio's FSIL ❄

Reading List:
    Link
    I watch as Matthew's wing blocks the incoming horde from sight. I witness the bubbly presence of Presia face the oncoming horde with determination. The fire that appears before us are thrown back of the horde...it retreats...all too suddenly it retreats.

The bright light that is so familiar comes closer and closer. The taint is still there but I feel the struggle between two forces. Perhaps she would be herself. Perhaps...all would be well. It was wishful thinking but wishes do come true. I knew the pain of not knowing if my thoughts were my own, I knew she must be having a inner conflict...such a conflict could only be overcome with the truest of lights. One which lit up the entire world.

Or was it only my heart?

My feelings felt odd but I paid it no mind. Especially since my partner had finally arrived. Her face is anguished and her arm...wait was that...blood? I frown at the sight and take out a handkerchief to wipe it. My hand is battered away by the mage as she leaps into my arms. My comrades pause and wait in silence, I knew they were hesitant in letting their guard down when this seemingly fragile female had unleashed something so horrifying. Hopefully they saw that she had control. Even if it was for but a moment it is all that is needed to break away from the madness.

Sobbing from the mage...from Elyn fills the air as she struggles for breath to voice that one sentence that had been echoing in her mind.

The scent of her blood tickles my nose and I reach out again to bind her arm.

"Oh Elyn...the blood-:

"Uuuu B-B-Blanc, T-There's one thing I need to a-a-ask..." She takes a deep breath and looks up at me. Her eyes are still rimmed with that darkness and I can see the turmoil with her. I try not to flinch at the darkness leeks out.

"...am I....weak?" That hopelessness caused my heart to hurt slightly. I had hoped we had moved beyond this but the darkness had brought it up to the surface once more.

Smiling gently down at the sweet mage I knock my head against her forehead and twist my hand at Matthew out of her sight.

"No. You aren't weak. You're one of the strongest people I know Elyn." With that said she smiles at me before collapsing into my arms.

"Thanks Matthew. Do you think..."

He nods at me grimly, I watch him raise his hand to touch Elyn on the head and feel a tug at my chest. It felt odd to be drawn to his actions but I couldn't seem to stop. Tortoise pokes her head out from the fabric at the front of my dress and nips me lightly.

"Ah...thanks for that...I'm fine though." I smile down at her cuteness briefly before drawing my attention back to the glowing light.

It seems Matthew had...wait where did he go? That mist...it felt like...Matthew why...I felt tired all of a sudden and stumble forward slightly. My grip on Elyn tightens again to ensure she didn't slip out from my grasp. The mist then slowly travels towards me before disappearing. I frown as I feel the warmth swirl around inside me before settling down.

This was weirder than waking up in the middle of battle. Perhaps an explanation will be given when he...wakes up?

Magic sure was odd.

OOC: [Aeternus - Maintenance District.

@Zerith @Osamaru @JinVodka It seems we're nearing the end! Just the Dryad to go, the horde was most likely annihilated in the crossfire!]

Nurman, Kuma Desu, Carm and 10 others like this.
  7. leegood

leegood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ---[Aeternus - Teleport Gates - Leeanne]---
    The crowd roared for the guild master's name as the enemy forces were dispatched, though most started resting. I started the mini-quest the soldier had given me and embarked on an adventure to find the friend!
    But, Before I left I called out "I'm off to help someone!" some of the healers looked like they wanted to spank me till tomorrow while the remaining few just sighed saying "That brat"

---[Aeternus - Recreational District - Mister Sniffles]---

I looked around the corner cautiously
    when I heard this

"Ahhhhh!"
    "The Dryad is killing us all!"
    "She Hit meh nuts!"
    "Bill, no one cares about your homemade roasted nuts, now available at commoner's inn!"

Nonetheless, I stepped onto the scene with my boar flames on
    "Oh flip, We're all gonna die! Bill, Let's book it!"
    "Sure thing boss!"
    They threw a smoke thing where the 'plant spawning creature' thing was about to fatally strike
    just what was in that smoke thing?

Nonetheless, I charged at the monsters it had spawned
    but the great I could only contend against one of the creatures one on one!
    But the creatures were not going to just let me finish them off one by one
    they tried attacking me!
    But the adventurers that followed me intervened
    and so, we started skirmishing with the plant spawning creature
    but never really pushing against this strengthened creature that spawns many plants

It seems one of the adventurers discerned what the creature was
    "Sir Boar, I believe that's the Dryad spotted around the city! It looks stronger and sharper than before, we need to distract it! look! it looks in the direction of the teleport gates!"

Annoying
    The scent of the original food giver who caused the great I to arrive in the first place
    I will force her to take a loan
    me defending her nest
    that's going to cost a lot
    So I started the delaying tactics
    I attacked and retreated when the dryad focused on me
    then when the dryad focused on me, the adventurers attacked
    and we started that cycle

(OOC: The Maintenence Dryad is going somewhere! It most likely could be the teleport gates or the adventurer was wrong! The brave, Muscular, flaming Mister Sniffles and His Lackeys the brave adventurers can only stall the dryad for so long! (0/5 posts - only count if your in the maintenance district))
    (Is this okay? :O)

Nurman, Pyoo, Kuma Desu and 7 others like this.
  8. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    ((Quick situation update on Verdant!!

Due to everyone's valuable efforts, Ragshelm had its core broken! It is still alive though!

The defenses on the rest of the body should be weakened considerably, but the boss is now spilling a super corrosive poisonous gas from its whole body, making even the ground it is standing in constantly melt, anyone that gets close is in heavy danger!

Around 9 hours left!!! ^^)/))

Edit: I forgot to say it, but the boss is not able to transform Holy Energy into Dark Energy anymore, his core was what was letting him do that... My bad, teehee?

NiQuinn, Nurman, Kuma Desu and 7 others like this.
  9. JinVodka

JinVodka 「Back to Work Back to Suffering _(-ω-`_)⌒)_」

Reading List:
    Link
    <Jin Vodka's Follower POV>

The battle in the Aeternus Gate is almost over as most of the Leshys are being killed together with the help of adventurers and silverguards.

Guildmaster Shadow was taking the front line as he went berserk and eliminating most of the enemies. Another blond man with a wolf girl supports the adventurers. But Lavri and the others didn't know them.

Lavri suddenly appears behind two Leshys. He immediately clawed them into halves. He then jumps over their dead bodies and rushes to the another three Leshys. He suddenly vanishes to the fog. Only to appear again far away from them. They drop died on the ground as their heart was pierced before they know it.

Bernard was riding the wolf who is leaping on top of the 2 Leshys pushing them downwards to fall. He then takes his chance to finish them off with the mana shooter. The Lesyhys immediately died upon contact and fall to the ground. Bernard then raises his mana shooter and look at the distance. He aimed it to four Leshys being held back by the silverguards and adventurer. As he sees an opening he uses [Rapid Shoot] killing the four.

'Kill steal,'
    Lavri appears beside Bernard through the fog. He looks at him with a blank face.

"Hahaha!! I did a good job right! I also want power-up like you Lavri!!" Bernard laughs as he aimed to another Leshys the silver guards are holding off and finishing it.

"Just ask master Vodka, he might have a method."

"That's right!! master Vodka surely has a way for me to power up! Yosh I will do my best!!" Bernard makes a pump up with his fist. He then continue supporting the adventurers and silver guards.

Just in the Verdant Forest, Jin was sneeze as he felt like he has to deal something troublesome.

"......" Lavri ears perks as he notices something. He could feel a powerful enemy. He notices a 2 Leshsy coming to him but he got no time to waste. He uses the fog and appears behind him and slash their heart with lightning effect electrocuting them to death.

"Bernard we need to go!!"

"Eh!? Why..!? But enemies here?"

"I got a bad feeling!"

"Okay lead the way!!" Bernard quickly follows Lavri as the Wolf howls and runs. Lavri turned into a fog as he quickly bypasses all monsters and allies passing through them. He expression was serious tracking the threat.

"Where are there kids going! Iris, please take care of the Half-orcs!!" Flyx leaves behind Iris who was dozing off. He quickly followed Lavri and Bernard.

<Presia POV>

In another area of the Maintenace District. The battle was almost coming to an end.

"[Elegant Storm]," Presia performs a slow dance conjuring an enormous tornado around her. It slashes all the surrounding Falcons and Leshys finishing them off. She was distracting the horde as Matthew and Blanc purify Elyn from the corruption.

"I'm glad she is finally alright." Presia walk towards only to see Matthew disappears and Blanc was holding Elyn.

"Oh, my~ but where is master Tene?" Presia was worried as he looks around for Tene. But before she could continue. She looks to the location where Elyn came from and spirit fire around her move erratically.

"Don't worry I will take revenge for those who have corrupted you~" Presia smiles gently as she patted the souls. An eery sound was heard as they responded happily. The animals that were corrupted feel injustice from being corrupted into nothing but monsters.

"I'm going ahead Blanc, please do also take of Tene for me." Presia rush forward at a fast speed.

In the distance, she sees a Dyrad Nalmika chasing a flaming pig.

"[Refreshing Screw]," Presia charge forward in a whirlwind of fire. She pushes the enemies around here and killing them off. She then swings her fan towards the Dyrad pushing her.

"Oh, my~ Nice to meet you~ my name Presia, the close aide of Jin Vodka" Presia bend her knee as she lifts the side of her skirt and bowed. "I'm here to give you the dance of death."

"You imbecile do you think you can block my path!!" Dyrad shouted angrily as she aimed her rapier to Presia.

"Try me~ oh pretty flower that will end up nothing but ashes." Presia smiled mockingly.

The two women rush to each other beginning their battle. Every attacks they made end up killing the monsters around them.

OOC: Lavri and Bernard are leaving the Aeternus Gate battlefield to stop the Dyrad. Followed by Flyx (almost forgotten lol)
    Presia is now engaging 1v1 against the Dryad while saving a flaming pig @leegood .
    Any assistance is welcome!! @Quaesitor @BlancFrost @Osamaru @Zerith
    Counter: Leshys killed: 66 + 13 = 79
    Effect :
    Nehebkau Berserk Mode [6/15]
    Supply Drop [6/15]
    Aerial Scan and Spider Scan [6/15]

Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
    Nurman, Kuma Desu, BlancFrost and 4 others like this.
  10. Nahrenne

Nahrenne Sister|Daughter|Niece|Aunt|Mummy

Reading List:
    Link
    Observing the creature in the shadows, Nacrene began pondering over how the battles in the other areas were going. Noticing booming sounds, no doubt from explosions, she would every now and see the dark sky light up in places to the South.
    It seems to be quite lively near the gates, doesn't it?
    Indeed it does.
    *sigh*
    I wonder if Wika managed to find anyone...

This one believes Wika will have completed Eternal Daughter's commands.
    I hope so...

Staring back in the direction of the creature, she saw it insert its roots back into the ground, no doubt to re-establish the underground network again.

Find some adventurers and tell them Nal- um...Nil- no...that wasn't it...Nalmunda~? That doesn't sound right to Wika either...
    (Q-Q)
    What should Wika do~? Eternal Daughter gave Wika such an important task~! Why must that thing's name be so difficult for Wika to remember~!?!
    Hmmm~
    Hmmm~
    Oh~! It's Nalmeeda~!
    All right~! Wika needs to tell any adventurers that Nalmeeda might be in the Residential District~!
    \(^o^)/
    Eternal Daughter will be so proud of Wika~!
    Oh~? It seems there are some adventurers there~!

"Aaaaarrrrrgh! Die you scum! Die!"
    "Watch art fer the roots!"
    "Ahm doin' tha'!"
    "Oy! Wha's tha'?"
    "Crikey! I's 'eadin' straigh' fer us!"
    "Waaaah!" "Waaaaah!"

Waaaaait~!
    Wika just needs to tell you something~!!!

As Wika neared the adventurers, they were alarmed at seeing an orb of pink light heading straight for them, and so they ran away...shortly thereafter they got killed by a mutated Dryad near the Temple.
    (Q-Q)
    Wika just wanted to complete Wika's mission...
    *sniff*
    Wika has failed...

Feeling dejected over having failed in telling her first adventurers, Wika went off to try and find some more...

A few hours later, Wika had had no success...every single adventurer had run away from her or attacked her...of course, she defended herself when that happened...but with dire consequences...
    "Aaaaaaargh! A new monster is attacking! Attack!"

Eh~!?!
    Wika is a friendly~!
    No~! Don't do that~! Nooooo~!

*slicing sounds*
    "Aaaaargh! Me arm! It cut me arm off!"
    "Begone foul thing!"

Noooo~!
    Don't hurt Wika~!

*slicing sounds*
    "......"
    Eh~? Wika doesn't understand...why are you not moving anymore~?
    Hello~?
    Mr adventurer~?
    Waaaaaaaah~! Mr adventurer died~!
    (Q-Q)
    Wika doesn't like this task anymore~!
    Wika's going back~!
    Waaaaaaaah~!
    (p_q)

While waiting for Wika to complete her task, Nacrene scouted out the nearby area, noticing some movement she had not detected when in the area before.
    "Oh? What's this?"
    Going towards a barrel, she detected two small children huddled together.
    "..."
    *sigh*
    How did I miss these little idiots?

It appears they are unconscious. Perhaps they fainted from fright as the first wave of enemies had struck this area.
    Hmm...maybe you're right. Now what to do with them...I can't really leave the area and leave that creature unobserved. I suppose I'll have to wait for the adventurers Wika is bringing to take them away...
    *sigh*

Waaaaaaaaah~! Eternal Daughter~!
    Oh? Speaking of her...wait a minute...where are the adventurers?

[Aeternus - Residential District, observing a Dryad and next to some unconscious children]
    [Scan 7/15]
    [Due to Wika's clumsiness the forces defending the Temple dwindled slightly and morale was lowered due to the fear of a vengeful spirit attacking adventurers]

11. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    A gust of wind blows through the streets, screams and deafining howls echos from the West....

A thick miasma fill the air, as a a figure slowly walked down the street...
    At each step the ground turned black, at each breath the air transform in a deadly poison, like a virus, like a dreadful plague infecting everything it touches.

As they are touched by the corruption the wood start to root, the building and even the ground start to show signs of decay and turn to dust, even the monsters flesh distort and turn gray as they howl in pain, a cursed land which expand at each step of the figure walking at the streets.

... Carrying a black rapier, and wearing black robes, a long white hair and pitch black eyes, no one would say that being which brings death and pain is the usually calm Chaos Priestess.
    victorem-красивые-картинки-Мрачные-картинки-авторские-картинки-2457390.jpeg

Biel smile and let a creepy laugh as she find another clone of the dryad.
    Biel: "[Redemption]"
    With a single o
    Word a powerful death magic is cast, Death power rushed into the body of the dryad forcing her to see and feel the last moments of all the living being she has Killed...

Biel: "huhuhahaHAHAHA!"

A maniacal laugh resound together with the cries of pain of the dryad.

OOC: Residential District - going in the duration of the Big Clone.
    (Biel actual apparency is similar to the image, with the exception that she is a big younger and there are mirror-like cracks all over her body)

Nurman, Kuma Desu, BlancFrost and 6 others like this.
  12. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    Seeing what unexpectly happenned, I
    though that what I did wad useless... there's only suicidal bastards left, oh well... let's change my way of doing.

I stopped the falling spikes and swords, and I kicked the ground, ice spikes began to appear from the ground.
    And it pierced those monsters, crimson blood began to flow on the spikes, beautiful.

"Hmm, it feels releasing~"
    [Not for me at least...]

Oops, I forgot him, ahah, that's right he was protecting me once again~

"Thank you, I owe you a favor... not only one..."
    [From where did the sun rise this morning ? How can this ungrateful child be actually thankful, is that even possible...]
    "...alright what do you want ?"
    [Actually... I want... uhmm... I don't know, I never expected this situation...]
    "...Seriously...? I give you one year to decide."
    [...are you sick ?]

Am I such a bastard ? I have a lot of favor to him, but not too fast, I don't want to become his dog even though I know he wouldn't dare to do that.

{Stop talking ~ Look look she is awake~~}

Oh finally, I waited a long time for you~
    Not really... but having you on my shoulder was tiring. I released her and she was looking at me with those red eyes, probably lost.
    I began talking, presenting myself, with an kind smile which might not suit me.

"Greeting friend, my name is Cinere Lorem, his is Liya, friend of mine, Lucy a comrade met recently."
    "Let's resume the situation, we saved but you also saved us by you Dark Magic...? Or something alike ? And we're currently at the gate."
    [The last time you were respectful, it was at least five years ago.]

...I'm just rude to you and when I am mad...

OOC : Sorry I was late because of school~
    Still at Aeternus Gates, with the now awake sleeping princess @The Everdistant Utopia and @Lady Luck ~

Nurman, Kuma Desu, BlancFrost and 5 others like this.
  13. HELLiCOPter

HELLiCOPter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I looked at the Miss Herold now and felt fear , but not a normal fear , it was something primal. Fear of the weak in fron t of strong. But I anticipated it and let my body to swim inside that miasma.
    -That feel itchy. I took a long breath and ...
    -Feeling good? - she asked.
    -I opened my eyes and smiled ... - Of course , miss.
    -What we will do now ? Chaos and Order revolved near me ... Light on my form was diminhing ... I let the miasma swallow my body ... Fur on my skull and tail burned of that energy , but I did not feel it at all ... I felt only how my body began changing ...
    [​IMG]
    My bone armor gone , eventually now she will be forming under my skin. Theres huge bone helmet kinda thing on my head and I know its better not to take off it before the allies. It hides something scary. My claws and teeth became longer and stronger. I cant smile , but now I feel so many mind waves near us. I can hear ... their movements , I guess now I will see world like this....
    -Hee he eeee heee !!!! Meow!!!
    -So miss what we will do now?
    Cat looked at the Herold after he asked ( @Bielt ).

Nurman, Kuma Desu, leegood and 2 others like this.
  14. JinVodka

Reading List:
    Link
    <Jin Vodka POV>

Ragshelm falls to the ground from Razogul attack.

"Nice!! I wanted to rest already and have some nice milk." Jin faintly smiles as he thought about finally able to rest.

Suddenly, the earthquake shook as the wings of Ragshelm twitch. He started to move his head as he stood up with his two feet. The core is broken but he was still moving. He roared loudly as he spilled a super corrosive poisonous gas from its whole body. The ground melted constantly as the monster below also melted.

"Can I have at least drink something!!" Jin shouted as he moves to protect the [Wind barrier] where Kuma and Hikari are. Levana was only disoriented and was preparing to attack once again, shooting out her Ignis Volley to the dragon.

"Seems like holy magic is its weakness. But poisonous gas it releasing is dangerous." Jin covered his nose with ice as he quickly thinks of an idea. He could start his body getting in pain as he was being poisoned. "If only I have study holy magic. I could have used purification magic and use my holy mana well."

"Buy me some time Raz." Jin grabs a special honeydew honey he got from Kuma. He only tasted a bit and it was very delicious. But he is not planning to eat even though he was saving it.

He created medium saucepan from magma as he solidly it while applying cleanse magic to make it clean. He then boils the honey to a soft crack stage at 140 degrees Celsius. He takes out the flames as he cools him off. He continuously spread and mound the honey for 5-10 minutes till it becomes a warm mound. Once cool off, he picks it up with wind magic. He starts stretching and twisting the honey until it becomes a light caramel color taffy. He cut it into small pieces and place it back to the jar.

“Now how did it taste?” Jin took a piece and bite it. “Taste good!! Can I take another one? No, I’m in a hurry!!”

“I would like to offer this, please help me guide my holy mana to aid me in battle.” Jin looks toward Hikari as he gives the honey taffy. The honey taffy disappears as Hikari receive it. A blessing sent to Jin.

Jin focuses as he feels the holy mana in his body. With Hikari’s blessing, he was able to control and let it flow. Jin’s ice wings started to become somewhat translucent. Snow started to drag from his wings as it was covered with holy mana. Jin’s complexion change as all his wound quickly heals. Now he might even be mistaken as an angel.

"[Holy Cross]", multiple crosses made of holy light appeared behind Jin. He raises right hand and pointed it on the dragon. The dragon scream in pain as the cross pierce his body. Jin then coated his fist with solid ice spikes and holy mana. He rushes to dragon punching his face.

"ROAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!"
    The dragon shouted as it let out it poisonous scale towards Jin. He quickly avoided and keep punching. When suddenly he started coughing blood. He quickly flew away as he could the poisonous air damaging him inside.

"Tche... quite potent. I remember I have that." Jin quickly grabs a purifying pill in the item box and eat. It purified his body from the poison but the gas is still there. He remembered getting this item through the dark merchant he hopes it will help. He looks at the [Qi-Returning Array Map].

"I'm going to place this around a formation! I'll try to attack while at it!" Jin starts flying below as he starting to set up the array. He moves around the area circling his allies and the dragon. Jin didn't forget to attack with holy magic. As he creates multiple [Holy Cross] and aiming while moving multi-tasking.

OOC: Fire Rain 5/5 << gone already
    @brasca123 , @Razogul , @Nurman , @NiQuinn
    Jin activates: [! Qi-Returning Array Map:] A magical map that allows the user to set up a special combat array spanning an small area, which can slowly increase the vitality and energy of all allies in the array. Takes a while to set up. (Cooldown 1 RL month)

Set up is after 2 posts and the array will activate. [0/2]

Nurman, Kuma Desu, leegood and 4 others like this.
  15. Nahrenne

Reading List:
    Link
    Wika...where are they?
    Waaaaaaaah~!
    Wika!
    Waaaaaaaah~!
    Wi--
    Waaaaaaaah~!
    (-_-)
    Waaaaaaaah~!
    Telva...mind explaining why Wika won't stop crying?
    This one assumes Wika to be crying due to failing the task set by Eternal Daughter.
    Waaaaaaaah~!
    And? She has no right to cry when she hasn't met my expectations.
    ...Indeed...
    Waaaaaaaah~!
    *sigh*
    WIKA! SHUT UP AND TELL ME WHY YOU HAVEN'T BROUGHT ANYONE BACK!!!

Waa---eh~? Ah~! Oh no~! Wika failed Wika's mission~!
    You mean you weren't crying about that?
    ...no...Wika wasn't...
    Mind explaining why you failed?
    Ah~! Wika met some adventurers but, when Wika got closer, Wika was attacked by them...
    ...I feel like I know where this is going, but I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt...what happened next?
    Wika, the longer you delay in telling Eternal Daughter, the more angry Eternal Daughter will be...

...um...Wika defended Wika...
    And?
    ...The adventurers died...
    What? You mean to tell me, that not only did you fail to tell any adventurers what I told you to say, you also killed them? Jeopardising the safety of this city by depleting its defensive forces, potentially costing us all our home?
    ..........................................................................................................................................maybe...........................................................
    *sigh*
    And? Why were you crying?

...because Wika was misunderstood...
    Oh, I see....you were misunderstood...and you wanted to cry about that...
    Yes~!

...Wika...
    And you wanted to come crying back to us, instead of completing the mission~
    Yes~! Wika knew Eternal Daughter would understand~!
    (^_^)
    Go back to the Spirit Realm and remain there for the duration of this raid~! I will not tolerate weaklings and crybabies who cannot get the job done~!

*sigh*
    Eh~? Eternal Daughter is mad with Wika~?
    (^_^)
    Why haven't you gone yet~?
    (^_^)

This one suggests Wika leave for now...Fifna warned Wika not to get on Eternal Daughter's bad side...this is the tip of the iceberg...
    Eh~!?!
    Wika~ Why are you still here~?
    (^_^)

*sniff*
    Wika will go back...sorry...

Good! Now that the hindrance is gone, how should we proceed, Telva?
    ...This one suggests weakening the creature with flame-coated darts and then leave with these children.
    Good idea. After all, there's no way I'll be able to defeat that thing on my own. Also--

Nacrene's thoughts were cut off when a pillar of silver flames rose up into the sky from the Central Plaza.
    What in the world...?
    Before she could take some time to think about what was going on, she became alerted to an ominous presence heading towards her location. Looking in that direction, she could see a dark mist slowly creeping past the houses, the buildings decaying as the mist brushed against them. In the distance, an agonised scream could be heard before dying out, again from that direction.
    Darva, what is that?
    This one feeels that to be a wall of chaos, something This one cannot control~
    I see...What should we do?
    This one unfortunately knows that Dark Mistress is not a good enough partner for this chaotic goddess~ This one wants Dark Mistress to be safe~ This one recommends a premature ejacu-- evacuation from the area~!
    ...All right...Telva, get Fifna here, I need him to help carry these children away from here!

Command confirmed.
    Eternal Daughter called for This one?
    Fifna, help carry these two children while we get away from this area!
    Of course!

Following her instructions, Fifna appeared in his purple toddler form and lifted the two children out of the barrel, careful not to hurt them or wake them up. Once this was done, Nacrene hastily jumped across the roofs of the buildings and fled towards the Central Plaza. Just before she left, she coated her darts in flames and controlled them to attack the creature from all directions, burning it and hindering it in the process.
    *sigh*
    Why must these ridiculous things keep happening!?!

...because the city is under attack by a force that wishes to destroy it...
    I was being rhetorical!!!

Ah, it never gets boring with Eternal Daughter...This is why This one loves being around Eternal Daughter!
    *sigh*

[Aeternus - Residential District, heading towards the Central Plaza, while transporting two unconscious children]
    [Scan 11/15]

Zerith, Nurman, Naraku and 8 others like this.
  16. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    PoV Tene​

And the mana storage finally is full enough for me to return to the battle. A few calculations and a bit of dimensional magic later, I have returned to the coordinates I-

Extremely startled, I crash onto a street of the maintenance district. This wasn't supposed to happen. Why am I about 50 meters higher than I should be, and 100 meters further to the north? But a loud crash shows me, that I have more urgent things to worry about. My human body luckily already formed, I stand up and rush towards the north, where there seems to be the most fighting.

With a quick jump, I get onto the rooftops and spot Presia fighting another Dryad in the distance, with many monster corpses around them. As it is the method using the least amount of mana, I take the gun out of my item box and start shooting at the dryad from afar while steadily getting closer, aiming for anything that might be a weak spot with great accuracy.

It doesn't take long until I reach them and, after changing my skin structure at some places to diamond, engage the dryad in close combat, brandishing my hands that have turned into long and sharp claws to distract the dryad to ease the burden on Presia.

"I've come to help, Presia!" Thinking that I might want to try taunting the dryad, I just start saying whatever I can think of. "But really, can you even consider a dryad different from a treant? They both are a kind of tree spirit, and the dryad just tries to look pretty. Not like there is a reason for that, I suppose that's just the willful pride of someone immature trying to appeal to others and being different."

OOC: Tene has arrived to help Presia in the fight against the dryad, and currently is fighting her in close combat with claws. And used a weird taunt... I'm getting tired, okay?
    @JinVodka

Zerith, Nurman, Naraku and 7 others like this.
  17. JinVodka

Reading List:
    Link
    <Jin Vodka's Follower POV>
    Presia was busy battling with Nalmika Clone in the Maintenance. When Tene arrive in the scene.

"Tene your alright!!" Presia smiled widely seeing Tene. She was distracted as the Nalmika quickly swing her rapier. Tene jumps and blocks the attack with his arm.

"Why are you people keeping blocking my way!? I have no time for you!" Nalmika angrily shouted and glared to Tene. "And you dare to compare me to a measly Treant?"

Before she can even attack once again a sound was here behind Nalmika. Flyx was playing a [Spellsong] on top of a building.

[SPELLSONG is used: All allies in the area will increase their fighting spirit, Mana regeneration increases, Stamina regeneration increases, Small Recovery is applied to all allies]
    A dense chilling fog appeared below the ground as it creeps its way to Nalmika. Before she knew it, Lavri appeared behind and backstab her with his [Phantom Claw]. She quickly swings her rapier but Lavri just turns into mist and appears next to Presia and Tene who was recovering his arm.

"We are here to join the battle." Lavri stood as his eyes didn't move away from Nalmika.

"Oh, my! What happened to you Lavri you become a lady killer~" Presia pinch Lavri's cheeks where he just shoves it away.

"Sir Tene I heard your taunt that was awesome!!" Bernard came riding a wolf laughing.

"Bernard!! Why are you here!?" Presia look and Bernard as he pinches both his cheeks.

"You pests are keeping increasing!!" Nalmika shouted as she releases multiple spikes towards them. Presia quickly went in front Tene and wave her fans as she keeps sending her spiritual flames to block it. Lavri only disappears to dense fog. While Bernard dodges as the Wolf carry him away.

"Thanks for the support Tene, please watch my back. Everyone, you know the drill fufufu." Presia quickly runs as she uses fireballs throwing it to Dyrad. She then went as the vanguard as she slashes Nalmika with her bladed fan. While dancing around to dodge the attacks.

"Let finish this." Lavri concentrates as the [Cold Fog] started to crackle and spreads to their surrounding. He keeps attacking Nalmika before she even notices it. He would quickly disappear and reappear at every opportunity.

"Battle On!!!" Bernard shouted as the wolf howl. He quickly ran far away to find the right distance. He aimed at the surrounding monster killing them. This will support to Presia as the soul get attracted to her. Presia with her [Soul Attract] will turn the souls into Vengeful Spiritual Fires at her command. Bernard also didn't forget to aim the mana shooter to Nalmika to distract her.

Tene was also fighting beside Presia as he acts as support. He would swiftly protect Presia if she ever in danger. He was also the target Nalmika wanted to kill. So he and Presia team up confusing Nalmika.

Flyx was just far away from them. Giving support buff as it increases the abilities of his allies.

One adventurer and four followers team up as they damage Nalmika.
    She could only struggle in vain, as the teamwork of the five was perfect. Tene would have adjusted well as he supports the other. Presia was watching the battle as she sends her souls to communicate with other.

"You pest!!!" Nalmika full of wounds shouted as she tries to use all her power. The veins move away as they tried to bind her enemies.

"Gather to me poor souls corrupted by those who disregard your lives. Avenge yourselves and lend me your power." Presia eyes turned flaming blue as the souls rotate around her. She pointed her fan to Nalmika creating a large flame soul tornado. It burns all the veins it passed as it reaches Nalmika burning her.

When the flame disperse, swiftly Tene and Lavri reach her side killing her. Nalmika's body was pierced as she turned to ashes dying.

OOC: @Quaesitor
    Nalmika Clone - Maintenance District - Rank Unknown: [Dead]

Zerith, Nurman, Kuma Desu and 5 others like this.
  18. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Nalmika's POV

Foolish adventurers, they got completely distracted by the clones, Master was truly wise in telling me to split myself up for the sake of confusing them.

To think the city's core would be in such an unreacheable place... The dead center, there seems to be no road leading there, but it's of no matter, my digging is almost... Ah, there.

*Sirene sounds*

Oh, an alarm... A bit too late for that though, isn't it? Ah, golems, how cute...

I moved my plant towards one and let it bit on the first one, there seemed to be some magical protection, but it dissolved quite quickly anyway. The second tried to punch me... Punch? Really?

I dodged and pierced my rapier at its core, it pierced the body like paper, and the curse made the golem crumble in an instant... Really now, those are the defenses they put here? Quite pathetic, isn't it?

There was a teleport gate here as well, I suppose it's for maintenance? A good enough idea, a place only acessible through teleporting, but it was useless. The core was in front of me, reinforcements wouldn't arrive in time.

I pierced my rapier at it, and the curse spread quickly, first on the core, and then to the rest of the city, the core dissolved into a pile of dust, and I could sense the Mana flow of the city going haywire... Good, my job here is done.

I felt the city starting to fall... Goodbye adventurers~
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    ((Main Quest of Aeternus Failed!!!!!!

The Dark Dryad Nalmika was able to find the core and destroy it! Aeternus is now falling!!!! The quality of life systems of the city are also in collapse, so the controlled environment is no longer working, which means the amount of air will greatly decrease, and so will the temperature!

The city floated at around 21000 meters, that means it would take around... 64s without air resistance for it to fall on the ground, since there is air... It will take around 3 minutes of in-game time for it to crash.

You have 10 posts (Only Posts in Aeternus count, limit of 1 post per person) to react it, or 1 post from @Bielt, whichever comes first.))

Zerith, Nurman, Quaesitor and 9 others like this.
  19. leegood

leegood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ---[Aeternus - Leeanne - Teleport Gate Outskirts]---
    I was leaving the area when a hit of vertigo befell me. "What's going On!" Was shouted from place to place as people started hurrying to the gates once the realized that something was wrong, they could not place a finger on it, but something was wrong, like, ummm~ the sky looking like it is shrinking a bit~ and~

WHAT?!
    The Sky is Shrinking!
    The Sky is falling!
    As I was panicking, My hometown was going down!
    A healer saw the distraught me and told me "Hurry kid, we got a future ahead of us of helping people, and if you stay here, you will stop helping people forever. I've been here for some time, as I know you have, but I'm not going down with my city, I go down with my people, are you with me?"

I nodded meekly and looked back as I saw the city starting to descend and tears fell down my eye as I teleported to Delta Town.

---[Aeternus - Mister Sniffles - Maintenence District]---
    My animal senses were Tingling!
    Though that could also be the buff cast on me earlier
    my danger senses were off the rails forcing me to flee into the direction of the Teleport Gate
    With the boost from earlier, I was able to escape the clone.
    seeing my chance, I leaped off and crash-landed onto a corrupted falcon that took the long route to Aeternus
    and took my new steed to carefully
    By using the Great I's flames
    burning the Falcon into the right direction of landing somewhere soft
    But then The falcon under the Great I burst apart
    and I the great I fell down!

[1/10 Sky Fall Inside Aeternus Posts only!]

Zerith, Nurman, Quaesitor and 7 others like this.
  20. Nahrenne

Reading List:
    Link
    *gatcha* *gatcha* *gatcha*
    The sound of devices turning off could be heard throughout the city of Aeternus. Looking around, Nacrene could see people everywhere standing in silence, as the realisation of what had transpired dawned in their minds.
    "Aaaaargh!"
    "We're going to die!"
    "Noooooo!"
    All but Nacrene, that is.
    So...it seems we have failed to stop Nalmika from reaching the core...
    Yeah...that sucks...
    Indeed...
    *sigh*
    I guess we've got about 3 minutes left then...

Walking to the Temple, she saw no use in trying to get to the Port with so little time remaining, she placed the children near the building, in the hope someone else would be able to keep them safe as she dashed towards the Agriculture District.
    Fifna, Telva, tell me...how much sacrifice would be needed to summon the Spirit Mother?

!?!!?!
    Eternal Daughter cannot mean...

Hohhh? Such a daring plan, RhiRhi~

The entire population of enemies in this city.
    But that would take an immense amount of concentration, plus Eternal Daughter's life would be in danger!
    My life, or the lives of hundreds of thousands of people? I choose to save them if I can!

Sitting down on the now frozen grass, Nacrene had switched to her Rhialla outfit and began carving symbols into her flesh. All the while, she chanted verse after verse of an unknown language to most - the language of the Nymphs - and began choosing her sacrifices.
    "~@/@~!$"%!^&"%"$*"^%"$!"^$""%£!%£"%^!£^"£!%£%!^$!%£"^%!!^%$^!?@>@<>~<~<@>###>'."
    A light began being emitted from the symbols on her body, before leaving it and targeting every enemy still alive in the city. (bar Nalmika). Everywhere, glowing symbols swirled around the city, absorbing the spirits of all the dead who had fallen during the raid.

The speed at which this was done was incredibly fast, taking only a few seconds before every spirit of the fallen had succumbed to the summoning ritual.
    Closing her eyes, Rhialla took in a deep breath before standing up and absorbing all of the symbols once more. Shouting in an ethereal language, her words translated as such:
    "In the name of the Spirit Mother, Ruler of the Spirit Realm, I, Rhialla, bearer of the blood of Nymphs and closest race to the Spirits, uses the sacrifice of the many to summon thee, O Spirit Mother! I summon thee to aid us in our hour of need! I summon thee to aid us as we lose all hope! I summon thee...to bring us back up from the depths of despair...So hear me, O Spirit Mother, hear my plea, and the pleas of all the people of Aeternus! Save our city! Save our people! Save us!"
    The glowing symbols in her body rushed out once more as they flew away from her, heading towards the bottom of the city. Breathing deeply, in rugged breaths, Rhialla stood there, limbs bleeding from the numerous cuts, not wishing to move until her summoning had been completed.
    "May the Spirit Mother help us..."

-beneath the city of Aeternus-

The symbols had joined together, rapidly taking on the form of a giant woman, larger than the city, with wings. She looked to the falling city and grabbed hold of it, pushing it back up into the sky. Her wings beat in quick succession, keeping the city afloat for a few more minutes at most.

!$"$!£%"
    Spirit Mother!
    !%$!^£&£!£"~@/..#~@
    Yes...This one shall...
    !^&%^$"./'#.
    Of course, This one will let Eternal Daughter know...

After finishing the unknown conversation, Fifna went up to Rhialla and told her:
    The summoning is complete, RhiRhi, Eternal Daughter can be at ease, the Spirit Mother has heard the plea and answered.
    That's...good...thank...you...Fif...na...
    Rhialla collapsed from having used and gathered a colossal amount of energy, her body having found it difficult to function properly anymore. Within seconds she fainted, no longer capable of staying awake.
    Sleep well, Eternal Daughter...Spirit Mother is proud...

[Aeternus - Agriculture District, unconscious]
    [Due to summoning the Spirit Mother, all fallen enemies in the city have had their spirits used as sacrifices in the ritual and the city has regained some altitude and is stationary. This will only last a roughly 4 1/2 to 5 minutes.
    15 Aeternus posts until the Spirit Mother leaves and original posts resume]

Zerith, Nurman, Naraku and 5 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.