Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Raid Arena

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Oct 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JinVodka

JinVodka 「Back to Work Back to Suffering _(-ω-`_)⌒)_」

Reading List:
    Link
    ----Great Plain Area 3
    <Bernard, Flyx, and Presia>​

The Area 3 was almost safe as most of the monsters are already killed and the villagers safe. Presia was currently sleeping and not suited for battle. Flyx observes the Liya thinking that it's best to take Presia from him. Right now, the battle on area 3 is almost as it ends s luckily there are no high-rank monsters in the vicinity.

Flyx "Alright, please leave Presia to me since she unable to fight in this state." Flyx tried his best to take Presia from Liya shoulder. She quickly falls on top of him as Flyx struggled to carry the Nekomata larger than his size. "I'll go ahead to the airship for now..."

Bernard continued in releasing arrows as he killed the Rank E monsters while injuring the Rank D. He made sure to aim to the arms of the fleeing Orcs that was carrying food and children. He quickly ran to the children as he smiled while releasing arrows to the Orcs ahead.

Bernard "Run towards the airship!" He pointed out the direction to the children. The children smiled at him as they ran towards the airship to look to their parents. Bernard rush ahead chasing the fleeing Orcs making sure they can't take away the food.

He then felt a shiver as he looked towards the South. For some reason, he had a bad feeling. He glanced at the snake crystals tightly as he thought about what to do next.

OOC: This was a close one pretty short >.>;
    Both Bernard and Flyx are not strategic so they would not know what to do next.

2. The Everdistant Utopia

The Everdistant Utopia Honorary Maou | Part Time Writer | Crau's

Reading List:
    Link
    [Arriving at Village 6]

When Alberon’s group reached the village, it was already under attack, with a part of it already lit on fire. Most of the attacking forces were on foot, but there were some riders mixed.

There was an airship over the village, though, but it was only lightly armed and they probably had their hands full with the wyverns that were attacking it.

Frowning, Alberon pulled the reins of his horse, stopping at a safe distance of the battle.

“What are you going to do, lord guy?”

“I want to rescue the villagers, if possible. But….”

“It’ll be hard to do it with the monsters surrounding it, right?”

Nodding to her words, he started thinking about a solution. Maybe it would be possible to evacuate the village as long as they could create a diversion to shift the monster army’s attention. The airship wasn’t particularly strong, but it was not weak. It should be enough to deal with the wyverns. As long as the wyverns were kept in check, any of them could easily hold out against the enemies individually… The problem was the number.

The problem was, he couldn’t quite trust neither of the two with him to do either of the jobs. But, between the two, he already knew which one would be better to assign them.

“You two, hurry to the village and help with the evacuation.”

“And what about you, lord guy?”

“I’ll distract them… I guess...”

“I advise against.” Seventh, who had stayed silent until now, said in protest. “If is about distracting, then me, who has a way better defensive power, would be the best choice.”

“I’ve considered it. But you lack mobility, so leaving you behind to fight an army isn’t the best of the choices.

Twenty-Fifth has enough combat power to hold them off, but I don’t trust her enough with this task. I wouldn’t want to leave my back to her as for now.”

“You know how to be rude sometimes, huh?” Twenty-Fifth smirked, jumping down of the horse. “Well, if I’m going to do this, at least give my scythe back.”

“.... Once the battle is over...”

“And you expect me to fight barehanded? I’m not a brute like Seventh.”

“...” Sighing in resignation, he opened his item box and gave her the scythe.

Having her weapon back, the girl smiled joyfully, waving as she broke in a run. “Then I’ll be going now~ See ya, lord guy~”

“I’ll be going too, Lo- Alby.”

Seeing both of them off, Alberon turned to the enemy army. Pulling out Thunderstrike from his Item Box, he started pulling mana from the mace.

Storm King Armament...

Lightning started shrouding the mace, then it started extending from both ends of it, forming a completely new weapon. A poleaxe made of lightning, a halberd with the mace as the central part of the shaft.

Holding the weapon with a hand, Alberon patted the horse with the other. The body of the horse had some bruises and slightly burnt parts on his fur. With an apologetic voice, Alberon spoke to him.

“I’m sorry for having to rely on you again… Even though you are that bad because of my spells…

I don’t feel like I deserve your help after what happened, but will you help me again…?”

Whether or not the horse even understood what he said, Alberon would never know. He felt stupid for trying to speak with a horse, but he also felt right for him to do at least this much.

Stirring the horse to run, they neared the enemy’s ranks. The monsters started to notice their approach, preparing their weapons and baring their fangs.

Confronting them head on, Alberon lowered the blade of his halberd and yelled as he casted chantlessly all the minor buffs he could use. Storm King Charge, Might and Guard, coupled with Storm King Assault. “It’s time to tip the scales!”

Magic circles appeared in the way between him and the monsters. As the horse passed through it, the speed suddenly increased and Alberon charged with absurd speed, drilling his way until the center of the army, leaving a trail of dead goblins behind.

Stopping at the middle of the enemy’s army, the power of the Storm King Assault arose, throwing the monsters.

Nurman, Nahrenne, leegood and 2 others like this.
  3. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    "Well... it begins to be repetitive, but at least, we aren't in a troublesome situation~" That was the only positive point he could find, there was also something odd, the name of this kid, it felt quite suspicious, but he quickly shrugged it off as Lee was again on his shoulders.

"Ahah, if it continues this, I may get tired one day, even if it's quite unlikely~" As usual, Cinere activated his Wind Magic and Mutation to go run and quicker and quicker, toward the next village which was the village 5.
    However, on the way, there was someone who was haphazardly moving, Cinere couldn't help but sigh, wondering what troubles await.
    "Yo, Mika. You don't seem to be alright..."

OOC: *pokes @Haxagen *
    "Alright. Good luck and thank you." Seeing Flyx taking Presia, Liya sighed, relieved since it meant that she will be safe, now he could follow the troubles, in other words, Nally who... run off against Bernard, following him because she wanted to have fun.
    At the same moment, Ael landed on Liya's shoulder, honestly, this griffin was tired so he decided to rest on the safest place.

"...so troublesome..." both of them were, at the same time, he saw Nally having fun, she was in midair, her two hands were joint and those two hands looking quite frail crushed an Orc Leader's head like watermelon, after seeing this, he sighed and decided to help at the killing.
    However, suddenly, he looked at the south and wondered why he had such a weird feeling.
    "...please don't tell me... " Honestly, he hoped to find C-Rank ennemies and not B-Rank, it will be troublesome otherwise, he looked afar and sighed in relief, it was only some Orcs riding wolfs, it isn't that much of a good new but it still better than what he though.

"Ohhhh~! Fluffy wolfs afar ! And bad guys riding them~! We need to free them !" ...And she got the idea of sparing the wolfs that were tamed by the orcs, it meant that she will fight but only by aiming the rider and not the mount...

"...I hope this idea will disappear quickly..." muttered Liya after a sorrowful sigh, the wolfs will probably be killed along with their masters... for the best since they will probably fight for their master even if they are dead.

4. JinVodka

Reading List:
    Link
    ----Great Plain Area 7: Askian Hamlet
    <Lavri, Sanie, and Goel>​

Goel "What the twins are not here..!?"
    Eadwine "I bet they went to the battlefield trying to loot valuables again."
    Goel "Tsk... They should have wait for it to be done!" He quickly runs outside back to the Askian hamlet.
    Aliane "Brother where are you going it is still dangerous!"
    Goel "I can't leave those to rascals endanger! Don't worry I'll be back soon."

Goel continued to run as he saw the Askian Hamlet in the distance. He could only grit his teeth as the fire burning intensely. Suddenly he heard a female voice calling his name but he decided to ignore it.

Sanie "Please wait!" She shouted as a group of vines coiled on Goel's feet making him trip to the ground.
    Goel "What the hell are you doing...!?"
    Sanie "What just happened for you to be in a hurry when you are just relaxing at the Frontier while Lavri was fighting!"
    Goel "Lavri can handle himself! My brothers are endangered, I needed to go!"
    Sanie "Then I'm coming with you!"

Sanie quickly followed Goel who stood up and run again. They passed by the houses that burned which made Sanie feel horrible. As they went ahead they could see the twins running in the opposite directions.

Goel "Hey! Come here you brats!"
    Bread and Stew heard Goel's voice and their eyes quickly sparked they quickly rushed towards his side as they leaped.

Bread & Stew "Brother it was amazing all the shiny objects disappeared!" "Then for some reason, we found a hidden path that leads to the inner area of the Hamlet" "It was like a rabbit hole but bigger!" "We ere able to enter safely and escape!" "The praying works!" "Goddess Hikari is amazing! I should offer my favorite bread as thanks!" "Also some delicious stew with apple slices"
    Goel "Geez... Alright, I'm glad your fine!"
    Sanie "Did.... Did you guys see Lavri?"
    Bread and Stew "Oh that cool Kobold!" "Yup! He was fighting alone in the battle!" " "It amazing how he can continue fighting!" "
    Sanie "What...!? Lavri should have just escaped! That's is impossible"
    Goel "Wait Sanie don't be too hasty!!" Before Goel call upon Sanie, she already ran ahead to the battle zone. "Dammit... Are they really seeking death.."

Bread & Stew "Brother you are going to help them right!" "Right brother strong after all!!"
    Goel's could see the admiration in the eyes of the twins. He gritted his teeth as he conflicted on what to do.

Sanie was terrified of what she saw. The other Kobold corps were lying injured on the side with multiple wounds on their body bearly breathing. Lavri was being raised above by an imposing Orc Warlord as they were surrounded by a horde of Orc.

Sanie "Lavri---"
    Goel "Are you trying to kill yourself," he quickly covered Sanie mouth. "You are binding the Orc and I'll kill him alright?"
    Sanie nodded on his words and activate her druid magic. She controls the plants underneath the Orc and tried to bind it. Swiftly Goel ran passing the Orcs as he rushed to stabbed the arm of the Warlord.

Lavri "What are you guys doing!?"
    The ax hit the Warlord's arm but it didn't damage. Goel could only click his tongue as the Warlord stared at him.

Goel "What kind of armor does this guy have---" Before he could continue he was kicked into a distance making him coughs blood.

"This good another to show how pointless your actions are." The Orc Warlord grinned as he walked towards Goel and step on his chest. He was still dragging the Lavri on his right arm.

Sanie "Sto--- stopped!" She stuttered on her words as she holds her stand facing the Warlord.

The Warlord only laugh at that sight. The other Orcs grinned as they approached the Kobold to grab her.

Sanie "Nature heed my call! Bind all those blocks my path!"Large vines suddenly appeared on the ground as Sanie tapped her [Treant Staff].

Lavri "You guys shouldn't have come here!"
    Goel "It's your fault for getting caught by this guy! You should have just escaped!" He hastily grabbed the snake crystals as he tried to break it. But his arm was steeped by the Warlord as it seemed it suspicious.

"You lot are going to die here"

*CRACK CRACK*
    Suddenly a strange large crack appeared in the sky...

Last edited: Feb 25, 2018
  5. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    [In Aeternus - Marys', The Medic, PoV]

Well, this is troublesome.

There were waaaaay too many people incoming! Seriously, who had the great idea to bring all injured people from the Great Plains to then teleport them to Aeternus!? This is ridiculous! I'm gonna make that bear guildmaster regret the day he thought a single city had enough supplies to take care of who knows how many villages, plus the wounded adventurers!!!!

Aaaaaagh, I can't even take a single break like this!

"Hey, you!" I shouted to a nearby assistant which shivered at my shout... Oh, come on, don't be this much of a scaredycat!

"Y-yes!?"

"Go to the guild and grab the nearest staff member and make them get us more people here ASAP! I don't care if you have to wipe their hand on the floor! Do it and do it right now!!!"

"Y-yes ma-am!" He scrammed away at that instant... He better be quick... Ah, I need coffee...
    -----------------------------------------
    Situation update!
    • Area 4 was successfully defended! Most enemies were defeated, the rest should be retreating!
    • Area 7 is still facing attacks, but is holding on!
    • The barrier on the Askian Hamlet was destroyed, but people already evacuated, the enemies can still pillage it though! >.<
    • Area 5 seems to have troops heading towards it, but it seems well defended!
    • Area 6 is under attack! It seems poorly defended!! >.<
    • Area 1 and 8 seem... Safe for now? How mysterious!
    Rescuing Children Subquest!
    • Due to the valiant efforts of the adventurers, a good amount of children were rescued!
    • Sadly, it seems even Dragon Fear, Spirit Powers and Exploding Wyverns weren't enough to rescue them all, so there were still some children that were taken away.
    • What happened to taken children, or what was the orc's purpose with the kidnapping is currently unknown.
    • The quest had a Partial Success! and is over.
    Medic subquest!
    • Problems seem to raise one after the other, the sudden attack on the plains left too many wounded, which are clearly overworking the medics and healers! If nothing is done about it, people will die simply because too much time passed before they received treatment!
    • Go to Aeternus and provide whatever help you can! Either by providing more supplies, giving a helping hand to the medics, or directly healing the injured!
    • You have 14 hours to complete this subquest!

Nurman, leegood, Naraku and 5 others like this.
  6. Haxagen

Haxagen Fallen's|Addicted to Gacha

Reading List:
    Link
    Great Plains Area 5 (3rd Person POV)

[You have killed more than 500 Orcs. Gained title 《Bane of Orcs》.]
    [One-Hit-Kill techniques have been polished to maximum level. Obtained Class 《Tempest Blade》.]
    [Blood Magic has ranked up to Rank 8.]

"Haaaaah......Haaaaah......"

She paused for a slight while, taking a breather. Still, even throughout all of these, her eyes burned with a dark crimson glow. [Berserk] was still in effect.

"......"

Wordlessly, she pressed forward. Someone called out to her, but she wasn't in the mood to respond.

She wanted to kill, and that was all.

Wounds riddled her body, but she was still standing, due to the effects of 《Dauntless》.

"......"

The armour of blood covering her was mostly broken, but even now it was self repairing from all the excess blood flowing on the battlefield.

The projected wolf scratched its head uneasily. The illusion was afraid of it's own caster.

"......Still not enough."

Somewhere in her mind, the rational side was making calculations.

Her powers were sealed, so she couldn't bring forth an army of wolves like previously.

Regular wolves would just get hurt, too.

If the was the case---

"Check Status. Understanding of Laws."

[Associated Laws: Death (10%), Blood (5%), Space (20%), Time (20%), Wolf (90%)]

90% on a Law was quite good. To this world, it was a concept. The greater the u derstanding of the Law, the better one could utilize it.

Stopping in a battle was a bad move, but Mika could sense that there were two other adventurers nearby, so she stopped, and started preparing for a big spell.

With the everlasting winter
    The gates of the underworld open
    Releasing all the sinners----

While she chanted, nearby, a human girl was peeking at her, in a heavily obvious spot.

(Tag @Naraku)

Nurman, leegood, AliceShiki and 2 others like this.
  7. Arbelbyss

Arbelbyss 『Abyss Augur』『Epiphron』『Tempestarius』

Reading List:
    Link
    Down South of Village 3, Half Way Towards Frontier Village:
    Uriah stopped into a suitable location in his preparation for this Troop of enemies led by several Orc Leaders. He had formed several Liquid Leaching Bone Spears from several Rat Bone Remains and patiently waited for the enemy while resting in attempt to recover his stamina. Eventually, the horde of monsters came. Within a few minutes the fastest of the troop, the Orc Rhino Riders were leading the charge, stampeding their way to him, rushing in order to crush him to death. It was a simple matter, Uriah kept throwing spears, impaling the rhinos in the eyes and impaling the orcs in the head and chest instantly killing them, and if even if both units were to live they'd instantly die off, the characteristic of his Liquid Leaching Bone Spears drained blood from their bodies weakening and finishing them off by the time they ever reached his defensive line merely littering the battlefield with boar and orc corpses, yet the horde was simply using their tank-iest unit to reach him as goblins were right behind, boar warriors after that, and finally orc leaders leading the orcs. It felt like he was playing a game of attrition and tactics, those orc leaders were definitely smart, to bad he was smarter.

With a wave of his hand encased in the energy of death he exploded all the corpses of the rhinos and of the orcs who rode them, causing explosions wiping out pockets of the goblins, boar warriors, and orcs, then with a wave of his spear encased in death's power all the scattered bones from the corpses starting to become manifested into Chambered Launching Liquid Leaching Bone Spears; Liquid Leaching Bone Spears chambered into the bones of the corpses waiting to be triggered with the combination of corpse explosion, and finally with a bow, more corpse explosions happened from the corpses produced. Spears launched threw the air, all aligned with a simple gesture methodically wiping out the goblins who were the weakest of the bunch as spears flew through them leaving a gory mess, then the boar warriors who were the second tank-iest were simply pin cushioned as if they were dartboards filled with darts, and finally 25% of the orcs were obliterated but the orc leaders were able to survive. Uriah was like a god of death empowered with his tinkering and devilish mind, as he strode through the worn and torn battlefield, spearing and wiping out the weakest he saw, with the throwing of his spears more and more orcs fell to his might while they tried reacting to his overbearing fashion of bringing terror while wearing his blood-lust like a mantle. Only the orc leaders remained, skilled of their kind. They reached and charged at him together, several in a flurry of motions were trying to overwhelm him in actions but with a simple thought using Break-Down, everything was caught and slowed down, each orc leader impaled through the chest and piked there as a warning as he left the battlefield without looting, in a rush.

Frontier Town:
    As the battle ended, Uriah went further South reaching Frontier Town. He lost track of time during the encounter and battle; while he was chased, leading his prey to a suitable location, it's almost as if he was in a daze. Looking at the map within Frontier Town, Uriah decided to cross the river and reach Village 6, hearing it was under attack. Walking his way there with a haze of death following him.

Heading to Village 6.

8. Way

Way Crimeless Raubritter

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: My writing quality feels like its going down again...not much idea what to do orz.
    So many things, so little time...
    ---
    “Gah!”

An large area of the orcs were immediately blown away by the explosion!

Even the orcs that were not affected were stunned by the sudden explosion, and with the smoke, it was hard to keep track of where a certain man was...

Making use of the confusion, Hubo lunged into the remaining crowd!

PA!

Even with the enhancements, the orc still suffered a serious shock from that blow to the head- it was already giving them credit considering it would have potentially killed him.

Not that it mattered, anyway.

CRACK!

Another orc ran up, spear raised for a simple thrust.

The strength and speed wasn’t so simple, though- Even with his reflexes, he barely knocked aside the weapon- with slight tingles as he wasn’t using full enhancement, but it didn’t matter enough for him to step up crush his neck with a full on counterattack.

This just ‘happened’ to move him away from an overswung axe from the last orc too frantic to kill him, whom’s fate was sealed as Hubo’s staff whipped back to send him down with his comrades..

FWEEE-

However, even Hubo had his limits. When he turned around, a firebolt struck his body.

KABOOM!

“HAHAHAH! FINALLY!”

The Orc Mage laughed frantically as he walked towards Hubo’s evidently unconscious body, lying face flat

“I’M SURE IT FEELS NICE WITH A BELLY OF FLAME, EH-

Suddenly, there was another woosh in the air, as an unidentified objects flew towards the orc mage.

With the sound of shattering glass, another mana barrier was broke apart, as a meat cleaver fell to the ground-

“Who ar-”
    The orc mage didn’t get the chance to say a word before his throat was slit from behind.

“Uugh...that hurt...anyway thanks for the save, Belf!”

Hubo chortled, as he dropped the bloody shiv- no one wanted that.

“Hah! For a second I thought you were goner!”

A buff, masculine...elf (The ears were a dead giveaway, even if they didn't fit with his figure), with a beard so thick that would make many a dwarf go green with envy, wearing a bartender’s apron and a wielding a cleaver in his other hand- this was clearly Belf-, and there was a rather tall gnome, wearing farming overalls while holding a two handled shovel in his hands...and did anyone mention the other shovels in his belt?

"Hey! Not greeting I, the great Nome? I'm so hurt!"

The crazy looking gnome laughed (crazily) as he strode alongside Belf

"Crazy gnome...even in battle, you sure love you shovels..."
    Hubo rolled his eyes at him.

"Hah! Nice chestpiece there though!"

Belf suddenly came forward, inspecting what had protected Hubo from being burnt to a crisp directly.

A chestplate of fine elven steel.

"Is that elven steel? Huh, this is of some nice quality...a good investment, Hubo!"
    Nome gave a thumbs up a few moments after inspecting the chestpiece which Belf had given attention to.

"Great eye as always, Belf! Aye, this was pretty expensive, though, but it did save my life- heck, it's so such high quality it's barely deformed from the heat!"

Indeed, it was still intact.

"Nice move there! If I wasn't looking properly I would have thought it was your ghost!"

Hubo shrugged.

"Actually, I had a magic which allowed me to hide my presence very briefly. I don't dare say I'm the best, but tricking an enemy which was already busy defending was a easy task, heh."

More specifically, sometime back he had suddenly wondered:
    "If it is so easy to add presence concealment magic to a projectile for me now, wouldn't it be even easier to perform on my body since I can actively control it?"

So far he didn't have the chance to do so, but now it finally came out to shine.

"Yes, I call it Blank Cloak."

"What?"

"...Nevermind."

They could spend ages talking about this, but now was not the time.

"Alright, lets not waste our time on this for now. So, what's new?"
    ---
    There were many forces attacking the little village, but it had managed to rally up it's forces and survivors, where they grouped up in the townhall.

"Hey, Sigmund!"

The human guard captain turned around tiredly from his post, before his face of fatigue turned into a broad grin "Ah, its y'all! Long time no see!"

Then he started frowning. "I'd give y'all a toast, but it's just not the time currently...hahhh."

"Then let us make time for it. What's the plan?"
    --

9. The Everdistant Utopia

The Everdistant Utopia Honorary Maou | Part Time Writer | Crau's

Reading List:
    Link
    [Village 6, Battle Part 2]

Having finished his first assault, Alberon felt numbness crawling through his arm. The horse he was in neighed painfully, still clad in sparks.

Unfortunately, due to him going a bit past what he could handle, the spell had some backfire, leaving some burnt parts in his arm and almost completely burning the clothes in his upper half.

Groaning in pain, he tried to not remember how much would it cost to buy new clothes. Maybe he should just ask for something that wouldn’t be burnable.

Without dilly dallying, he readied his halberd and made his horse muster his strength yet again to trot.

Making a walk around, waving the polearm, he killed off some of the surrounding monsters.

He could easily deal with some groups of them, but the whole horde should be probably surpassing half a thousand from what he could see from afar.

Seeing that most monsters were low ranked ones, like goblins and boar warriors, he decided to focus on the strongest ones, who would probably be the commanders. There was a certain conspicuous orc mounted in a large rhino that caught his attention. It probably was the leader of the army.

Feeling that he should go for him first, Alberon checked the remaining mana on Thunderstrike, but the situation was quite dire. On the best of the scenarios, he could charge once more, or keep the current buffs for additional ten minutes before the mana in the mace ran out.

When that time comes, he’d be forced to rely on Fictus Liones and most probably that spell.

If possible, he wanted to avoid that scenario, so he decided to keep the buffs and continue fighting.

Nurman, Nahrenne, leegood and 3 others like this.
  10. leegood

leegood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Leeanne wondered if she realized there was another human girl looking right at her, and she's currently being carried by Cinere (@Naraku ) when she spoke out "E-Excuse me, Do you need any healing?" Leeanne had said that offer to both the girls there, The bloodied one looking for a fight, and the little girl off to the side.

The girl seemed to have her armor broken but her armor was self-repairing, I wonder if they make dresses the self repair leeanne thought idly as she waited for a reply, she also wondered if Cinere considered her heavy, after all he had been running with her like a bag of potatoes. then she promptly that that he was strong enough to do it without breaking a sweat so it was okay~

11. Nahrenne

Nahrenne Sister|Daughter|Niece|Aunt|Mummy

Reading List:
    Link
    [Great Plains - near Area 9]
    About to run to the East where the Orc army had taken the children, Rhialla stopped upon hearing an announcement come over the speaker system of an airship high in the sky.
    She fell to her knees on the ground, despair beginning to kick in as she came to the realisation that she had failed the civilians once again. Why? I'd saved so many...
    Staying in that position for a good few minutes, a low thrumming sound could be heard up in the sky. Lifting her head to take a look, she saw the airship flying overhead, beginning to land near where she had left the villagers. Feeling her pet dragon nuzzle her cheek as a sign of encouragement, she went through the new information the announcement had said.

Area 6 is poorly defended...since the other settlements seem to have adequate support for now, and I don't have the medical expertise to deal with treating the wounded, I'll head over there and see if I can help.

Getting up from her kneeling position, she headed back to the villagers who were moving towards the now parked airship.
    "Miss, my children..." One of the villagers said.
    "...I'm sorry...I have no words...I'm sorry..."
    The villager fell to the ground and began wailing.
    "Noooooo! My Shina! My Ishan!"
    Some nearby villagers came to help them up and led them to the airship. Some of them looked to Rhialla with anger for not saving the children in time; others looked with sadness and regret. Wanting to try and help the people of the Great Plains as much as possible, she helped some wounded get onto the airship and then headed to Area 6.
    Please don't let the situation get any worse, Spirit Mother..

[Killed enemies total:
    Orc Leaders - (x41)
    Orc Rhino Riders - (x59)
    Boar Warriors - (x116)
    Goblins - (x188)

Killed enemies this post:
    Orc Leaders - (x0)
    Orc Rhino Riders - (x0)
    Boar Warriors - (x0)
    Goblins - (x0)

Villagers saved total: (x169)
    Villagers saved this post - (x0)

Kidnapped children rescued total: (x67)
    Kidnapped children rescued this post - (x0)

Villagers onboard airship: (x117)]
    X

12. JinVodka

Reading List:
    Link
    <JIN VODKA POV>
    The large crack appeared in the sky as a person falls into the sky. As he landed on the ground, the ground freeze as the temperature drops low as if the winter has arrived again.

"What kind of atrocity is this..?" Jin tilted his head as the ice antlers where much larger than before. His ice wings opened wide as he flew to the sky to see everything. He could see the fire burning on the homes of the Askians as looked around. "I've been gone for awhile and this happened..?"

He raised his hand to the sky as a large blue magic circle covers all the Askian area. Dark clouds gather around as it started raining heavily. The strong rain quells the flames as it extinguishes all of it. Jin stared at the South as he notices several lifeforms and his follower's life energy weakening. He clicked his tongue as he created a cyan magic circle on that area.

The Orcs suddenly felt intense cold as they hugged themselves. They look on the sky to notice a large cloud covering the area and snow falling on them. The problem was the slow felt heavy as it touches their skin solidifying.

"Lord Vodka!" Goel shout with relief as he saw Jin's presence flying towards them. He then hastily closed his mouth as he sweats. The aura that Jin was releasing was terrifying even though he looked calm. But what shocked him is seeing Jin's state. He was covered with bandages under his clothes. Even his was covered only revealing his pale blond hair and glowing blue eyes.

"I would become angry at you mortals for attacking that place I'm protecting. But I'm also held liable for leaving, this is making me very conflicted..." The Goblins started to freeze to death as they unable to endure. The Orc Wyverns Raiders in the sky started to fly lower as the snow piled up on them. Most of the Orcs and Boar Warrior survive with their thick skin and fur. But they could only stand still scared.

A magic teleportation suddenly appeared beneath Lavri, Sanie, and Goel as they are dragged behind Jin simultaneously covered by an air bubble.

"I'm sorry everyone, you guys can rest now." Jin weakly smiled towards the three as he activated a healing magic circle beneath them. He then stares at the remaining forces as he gives a gentle smile.

"Then please would you kindly kill yourself..?" Jin smiled activating the new innate skill that he acquires from his Demon Teacher. [Dominance] a demon lord ability to persuade lower class monster to obey his command.

the Orc Leaders under his command stabbed themselves in the heart. "Who the hell do you think you are to command us!?" The Orc Warlord angrily shouted but felt a sudden chill. Before he knows all the weaker monster with rank E killed themselves easily. Even the Orc Leaders and Orcs raiding the Rhinos under his command stabbed themselves in the heart. The Rhinos quickly ran in panic crushing to each other.

"There is still a lot left huh.... [Blizzard]" The cloud suddenly grow thicker as the wind grow stronger. It then started raining a hail of ice as its fall and stabbed the wings of the wyverns making them crush to the ground killing all the Orc Mages.

The Orc Wolf Raider quickly dodges the sharp icicles. But the ground has turned slippery to the snow earlier. They started to trip and become a porcupine from the ice.

"Youuu...!" The Orc Warlord angrily shouted as his forces are quickly dying out from the blizzard and hail of ice.
    "Admirable, you are able to survive. Hmm... It seems like your armor is protecting you well instead... [Glaciel Spikes]" Ice spreads towards the Orc Warlord as it trapped it inside. Slowly it covered him as he wasn't able to move and release his sword. The armor might protect him from attacks but he can't escape from solid ice that as strong as steel.

"Well then... I hope you wait patiently here. I have lots of work to do" Jin flew towards his followers who are healing. "You guys did well. Just rest for now and I will deal the rest."

Jin teleported his followers somewhere safe as he looked towards the East. He eyed all the area in the Great Plain as he decided where to go next.

OOC: The missing kid has arrived. Well, not really planning to use him but have no choice.
    [Askian Hamlet in Area 7] - is already safe as the rain stopped the fire and will continue to fall until 5 posts.
    [Heavy Blizzard with Hail of Ice] is falling in the central plain of Area 7 do take precaution if you pass this area. Will stay for 10 posts.
    Jin Vodka heading to the east and will likely save children from the wyverns coming from area 9.

13. Haxagen

Reading List:
    Link
    Area 5 - Tagging @Naraku and @leegood

Hearing someone call out to her, Mika turned. Although, her armour was mostly regenerated, a set of full-body crimson armour that covered her completely, so it was rather difficult to see her facial expressions.

"...Not an enemy."

That was all the words she offered before she resumed chanting.

For the fangs of the icy lights are merely illusions
    Let them come. Let them rise, and crush them
    Grind them all to dust---

Meanwhile, the other girl, who got called out, flinched.

"Eeeek!"

She promptly ran over to Mika, and hid behind her.

For the meaning of life is unclear
    The common man is satisfied with riches
    The high gods demanding sacrifices
    But in the end, Death visits all

Mika seemed to be on the verge of completing her chant, and in response, the wolf projected around her shrunk further, fear apparent in the illusion's eyes.

Whatever was coming next was definitely not going to be good.

14. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    Area 5:

"Hm..." Staring at her, sorrowful, he sighed, those were quite numerous wounds. He wondered what she got in her head. Then he noticed the girl who was quite near, it looks like he needed to make her go away...
    "Hmm... well, she seems to be quite in a weird mood... and considering that..." Something began to concentrate around her since she was chanting.
    "Please Lee, go take the little girl with you. I will try talking to Mika." She seemed to prepare a huge spell, so, considering the physical power they had, he should be the one to go.

With no hesitation, Cinere apporached Mika and said however...
    "Calm do-"
    Quickly, Cinere caught the girl's shoulder and simply just in case after pushing away the little girl, then he created an ice dome all around her, however, he realized something that was troublesome.

"Ahhh... I am scewed up now, am I not ?" his tone was still as casual as always, that wasn't the end yet, he didn't attack Mika as the ice seemed to reinforce itself, no, he simply patted her shoulder and smiled warmly.
    "Mika, calm down, you are doing something utterly useless~ it won't help you." his tone seemed to be slightly serious, he heard her chant, and that wasn't one that was going to do something beneficial, on the contrary.
    "And well, I won't stop you since it's your choice, even if in my point of view, it's a bad one." He was honest, secretly he thought that he wouldn't be able to stop her anyway.

15. leegood

leegood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Eh~" Was leeanne ever scary? Most children usually try to scare her and that was on purpose...
    Leeanne nodded, then grabbed the little girl's hand and went to a safe distance away from them so that nothing would happen to the little girl and to feed her one of her peaches to bribe her into liking her. "What's going on here~?" she asked the little girl what was going on to see what the current situation was.

Now she was thinking about the delicious and fresh taste of her peaches, something many in Aeternus have not tried yet, perhaps they would like it if she sold them in pie form? Adventurers are known for eating ravenously, but there's also the fact that the tavern could start giving out peach pies, but her peach pies would give health benefits and mana benefits depending on the pie. Perhaps she thought, if some adventurer with loose change in their pockets were hungry and in need of something that could act as a healing potion or mana potion, and could read her mind currently, she would not mind and sell them the peaches they need.

Haxagen and Naraku like this.
  16. Nahrenne

Nahrenne Sister|Daughter|Niece|Aunt|Mummy

Reading List:
    Link
    [Great Plains - Area 6]
    With the airship finally reaching its destination, Rhialla disembarked and looked at her surroundings to assess the situation.
    Seeing the mass of enemies surrounding the village made her wonder how the guild had allowed such a situation to become so dire here. What happened to gathering the best adventurer's on the continent and protecting the weak civilians? Was this a sign of the guild collapsing? She thought to herself as she took out her Black Rose daggers, ready to reduce the numbers of enemies before her.

Patting her pet's head, she gave her soothing words before running into the fray.
    The only way I can get to defend the village, is by getting rid of the enemies surrounding it!
    Activating her stealth magic, she used her wind magic to enhance her movement speed as she danced around the battlefield, piercing the hearts of many unsuspecting Boar warriors, Goblins, Orc Rhino Riders and Orc Leaders.

Today, Spirit Mother, you shall receive a great offering of spirits. Take them with avaricious greed!

Almost in a frenzy from how worked up she had been becoming over the past few hours, Rhialla slew all that came before her. Her rage and anguish fueling her magic and muscles as she stabbed and pierced and thrust and poisoned and killed and killed and killed and killed...

[OOC: Rhialla is in a bit of a frenzied state, and so is ploughing through the enemies at break-neck speed. This will end in her next post where she'll reach the village and begin reinforcing it.]
    [Killed enemies total:
    Orc Leaders - (x78)
    Orc Rhino Riders - (x104)
    Boar Warriors - (x194)
    Goblins - (x279)

Killed enemies this post:
    Orc Leaders - (x37)
    Orc Rhino Riders - (x45)
    Boar Warriors - (x78)
    Goblins - (x91)

Villagers saved total: (x169)
    Villagers saved this post - (x0)

Kidnapped children rescued total: (x67)
    Kidnapped children rescued this post - (x0)

Villagers onboard airship: (x117)]
    X

17. Haxagen

Reading List:
    Link
    Area 5 --- Berserk + Frenzy + Noble Phantasm

She didn't respond. It was unknown if that was a side effect of her reset, but Mika was currently unresponsive to anything else. In fact, it was almost as if the Mika that was physically here was just a vessel.

Still, she did answer, in a sense.

|Cinere. Take Lee and the other girl, and get out of here. Immediately.|

That was communicated via telepathy.

|I'm aware that I'm just venting my anger, but I can't stop myself now. That Mika who is physically there isn't completely me---You can think of it as my vessel, while I'm all the way out here.|

It was true---She was in a really faraway place.

|Well, the chant is completed, it seems. Due to the Reset, the power isn't at maximum, but because of that, the complete chant was much shorter. I don't know if there's any villagers in here, but they might not make it---Ah! That reminds me, Aime is still rampaging in Area 4!|

While she was communicating, Mika completed her chant.

The One who watches over the World, Deity that Runs Among the Stars
    Descend once again, and punish all impurities---Star Mark: Sirius!

A massive glowing sigil formed on the ground, Mika at the centre. It was a sigil that appeared in the form of a snarling wolf.

Then, howls rang out, and beams of translucent golden light shot out of the array, heading skywards. Once the beams had gained sufficient altitude, they quickly reverted downwards, and spread out. Like the branches of a massive tree, perhaps.

Each beam's head took the form of a sprinting, snarling golden wolf.

|Well, that's quite potent for a sloppily made spell, I suppose. The actual one is much better, though.|

While Mika was standing perfectly still, she was telepathically bantering.

|Still, the spell isn't over yet. This is but Phase 1 out of 3. It's going to get worse, much worse. Therefore, you should start running.|

((Tagging @Naraku and @leegood))

18. Arbelbyss

Arbelbyss 『Abyss Augur』『Epiphron』『Tempestarius』

Reading List:
    Link
    Arriving at Village 6:
    Uriah had made his way, literally surrounded by the energy of death he now wielded as if a giant cloud had swayed into the area trying to block out one's field of view, he was unaffected as the energy was his own causing his blood to boil. With several Liquid Leaching Bone Spears at the ready, he found himself in a battlefield riddled with corpses, the energy of death was soaking up into his body from the dead littering the area, what he saw was a sight to behold. Alberon looked like a massive wreck, worn and torn as if in the eyes of the beholder with monsters swarming around, it was admirable that he was holding his own against this horde. With a simple thought Uriah picked up a corpse of a goblin, manifesting Chambered Launching Liquid Leaching Bone Spears, using some Rat Bone Remains, into it and threw it into the air, with a gesture of dark energy the corpse exploded.

Spears were raining onto the enemy within the required range to avoid casualties of civilians as well as to not harm his allies in this fight. He came up to Alberon and joined him in this battle like a shadow, Uriah was helping him defend the flank blocking attacks with replaceable bone spears while also impaling them into the ground as if to create a wall or line to defend, he was also manifesting said spears into the now dead bodies of his foes, slowly amassing a collection to use to rain a parade of death into the area. With a swift throw of some of these bone spears, the number of goblins, orc rhino riders, and boar warriors were lessening to a significant amount. He stayed silent in this whole sordid affair with intense focus in managing himself, his stamina, mana, and death energy; for as long as the energy of death lingered in the area he would have a nigh limitless. The horde of enemies that seemed to block the horizon was still blocking the horizon.

19. Haxagen

Reading List:
    Link
    "I'm not sure...The Orcs attacked my village, but she saved me in the nick of time. She sustained quite a bit of wounds fighting to protect me, but she suddenly got scary after she got me out!"

The little girl started trembling, as she thought of the possible reasons.

"I owe her my life, but then she gave me a knife and told me 'use that to hunt, or kill yourself, I don't care'. I don't understand! I wanted to help her, but somehow she seems to end up in a bad mood whenever she catches sight of me..."

After all, she had just been living a regular life up to then, so it was rather natural that she reacted in such a way, perhaps.

"I...Don't know what I should do. My family is gone, and I would have been gone too, but I'm not...I really want to help her, but she hates me...What do I do?"

Nurman, AliceShiki, leegood and 2 others like this.
  20. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    [In Aeternus]

Hikari turned around and saw... "A-Annie-san!?" Hikari shivered, Hikari didn't want to see her, Hikari didn't want to talk to her...

She was heavily panting, but somehow managed to talk. "Don't make me run at this old age girl... I'm not in my thirties anymore..."

"L-let go of Hikari!" Hikari tried shoving her hand off, but she held firm... Stop... Stop stop stop it! Hikari doesn't want it! Doesn't wanna doesn't wanna doesn't wanna!

*slap* Hikari felt pain in her cheek... It hurt... It hurt...

"Did you calm down now?"

Hikari's cheek was... "Waaaaaa!!!" Why!? Why does Hikari have to go through this!? Why why why!? Hikari doesn't wanna! Hikari never wanted any of this!

Hikari felt a hand on her shoulder "O-oi! S-stop crying! The-there are people looking a-and-"

"Just shut up!" Hikari was crouching on the ground, but suddenly raised and pushed Annie-san's arm away from her, which made Annie-san fall on the ground.

"Why does Hikari have to endure all this!?" Hikari could feel her eyes bloodshot, tears were pouring non-stop, "Hikari never wanted to be a goddess, but Hikari is trying to survive as a goddess! Hikari is trying to make Hikari-chan's life not have been lost in vain! Why does Hikari have to endure being called cursed!? Isn't it bad enough already!? Hikari can't do anything, Hikari can't stay at the guild without being looked at angrily, Hikari can't even pray in peace! And now Hikari has to endure being called cursed too!?"

"Hikari, I never said you were-"

"Shut up! Shut up shut up shut up shut up! Hikari doesn't want to hear anything from Annie-san! Just let Hikari pray in peace! Hikari can't do anything other than praying, so don't get in Hikari's way!!"

Haa... Haa... For some reason Hikari felt really tired... Hikari wanted to disappear... To simply... Not be seen by anyone... To not talk to anyone... Hikari wants some peace...

"... As if you're the only siting duck here!" Annie-san raised her voice... It startled Hikari... "You think I like staying here doing nothing as well? Simply seeing the medics getting overwhelmed by the excess of patients around them!? I burned almost every bit of life force I had on the last time the city was attacked and now I can barely run for a bit before being out of breath... You think I like that!?" She slowly rose while taking, Hkari could see her eyes wet too... It hurt...

"You're not the only one that is unable to help anymore... But I don't go breaking down crying in the middle of the temple just because of it, nor do I keep on whinning about my own situation, I do what I can instead."

"Hi-Hikari is-"

"A crybaby, a gods damn it, a crybaby goddess that keeps on wallowing in self pity-"

"Sh-shut up!"

"and refuses to even acknowledge her situation and keeps throwing all blame on others-"

"Shut up shut up!" Hikari put her hands on her ears.

"and also refuses to listen when people throw the truth to her face!"

"SHUT UP!" Annie-san flew away and hit the wall of the temple... Haa... Haa...

"He... Head priestess...?" Someone said from the sides.

Hkari looked around and saw that there were lots of people looking... They seemed... Dazed... Scared? Confused... Worried... They were slowly approaching... Some started murmuring...

"Are you alright Head Priestess...?" She wasn't moving... She wasn't moving... "No... Nononononononononooooo!!!"

Everything disappeared, suddenly, there was nothing near Hikari.

Nurman, leegood, Nahrenne and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.