Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Receptionist Desk

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Aug 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Great Plain|#GD3|D-Ranked|Gather 5 Flower seeds [80 G | 1 x Butterfly Flower]
    Great Plain|#SD3|D-Ranked|Slay 3 Orc Leaders [150 G]
    Sandy Desert|#SD1|D-Ranked|Slay 15 Desert Lizardmen [110 G]
    Sandy Desert|#SD2|D-Ranked|Slay 15 Desert Black Rhino [110 G]
    Gallant Mine|#SC1|C-Ranked|Slay 3 Ice Golems [150 G]
    North Volcano|#SC1|C-Ranked|Slay 3 Fire Golems [180 G]
    ==================================================
    "Ah, you're back, Aime? Good to see you. Report first, please."
    A few seconds later, Shadow put down the report and then pulled out a small pouch from under the counter. He also pulled out small paper slip and then put it in front of her.
    "These are your reward, 780 G and also the slip for the reward item. Good work, as usual. Your armament really are amazing, I must say. I would love to compare them with my equipment. But that's a tale for another day. As for your question...from my experience, it is by transferring the magic energy into said object by using some sort of tool. My mana shooter, for example, transfer the magic energy from the crystallized mana into the small mana burner on the end of the weapon. But that's only for raw mana, for the more complicated magic, you can either use some mana arrays or formation to do that. You know what, since I'm impressed at what you've done so far, have this."
    Shadow pulled out a small bundle of paper and then put it toward her.
    "A small part of my research about mana energy, weaponized mana, and more on that subject. It's not much, but it's a start. As for wisp, hmm....forgive me, I don't know much. But maybe if you analyze their behavior in the wild, you might be able to understand them. Or someone in the tavern might know. See you later, Aime."
    OOC; Well, hope that helps. I don't know if that can be useful for Aime or not. LOL~ Well, good story, as always~

A.I.M.E-02847 likes this.
  2. Honghi

Honghi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Great Plain|#SE1|E-Ranked|Slay 20 Slimes [50 G]
    Solo Quest
    Summary: On Earth, Hong studied Choy Li Fut and Tai Chi at a young age. One night, as he was sleeping, resting for his Kung Fu tournament the next day, he was transported to another universe. He woke up on the stone floor in front of the Adventurer’s Guild in the middle of the night. Hong then went inside and fell asleep as he waited for the morning. He then met Shadow and Hikari and ended up joining the Adventurer’s Guild. After he joined the Adventurer’s Guild, he took on his first quest.

“I’ll be back at the tavern later.” Hong called out to Shadow as he departed from the Adventurer’s Guild.

Alright, time to kill some slimes. But wait, how do I get down into the Great Plains from the Floating City of Aeternus? Hmm, I’ll just ask around.

Hong spent around 20 minutes asking the citizens of the magnificent city and he finally found a way to get down to the Great Plains. As he entered the Great Plains, he took a wide gaze at the sight around him. He was in Frontier Village.

“Amazing, this isn’t anything I’m used to on Earth.” He admired in earnest.
    “It is isn’t it?” Hong heard a voice from behind him. “Hello, my name is Cub, and I’m one of the citizens living in Frontier Village.”

As Hong turned around, he was surprised to see a bear beastkin right behind him!

“Oh! I, uh, didn’t know you were a umm-”
    “Beastkin?”
    “Yes, a beastkin. I’m new around here, I just transferred from a different universe.”
    “Oh, we get a lot of those around here. Well nice to meet you, what’s your name?”
    “My name is Hong, I’m here to slay 20 slimes for my quest.”
    “Ah, I see, if you head west of the village, there should be some slimes over there.”
    “Got it, thank you Mr. Cub.”

Hong had no weapons on hand, but as a martial artist, his body was his weapon. Walking out of Frontier Village, he saw a single slime right away and decided to challenge it.

As he walked closer to the slime, it was about 5 meters away when it became alerted and instantly turned towards him. It suddenly started rushing over, as a martial artist, Hong knew that you can’t always rush things, sometimes you have to wait for the attack and intercept it. Hong got into a fighting stance and waited.....
    4 meters, 3 meters, 2 meters- NOW!

Hong attacked and sent out a wide roundhouse kick, sweeping the slime and kicking it backwards. As it got back up, it simply just charged at Hong again as he prepared his next strike, the signature Choy Li Fut strike, a “so choi” (掃錘), swinging his right arm from his right waist, up and to the left, through the slime’s body, twisting his legs and turning his body at the same time, hitting with the single knuckle of his index finger and finishing his fist at his left waist. But Hong wasn’t done yet, he stepped forward with his right leg into a “horse stance” doing another strike called the “biu jong”, turning his fist palm up and bashing the slime with his forearm, knocking it away.

As he finished his three strikes, he noticed the slime didn't seem to be affected as it came bouncing back towards him. He suddenly realized!

Ah! I have to destroy their core!

The slime was in midair, about to collide with Hong, when he quickly slammed it down with a hammer fist, and while it was on the floor, he swung his left leg up in the air like a crescent, and stomped on the slime’s core with the weight of his body behind his leg, killing it.

Aagh! My foot!

He realized he still only had on the clothing he was transferred here with when he was asleep, a red t-shirt, a pair of Adidas soccer pants, his compression shorts, and his jade necklace. Fortunately, the slime dropped two things, one of them being some slime shoes. The other was a simple slime gel which he quickly stuffed in his item box.

Slime Shoes: Slime in the fixed shape of a pair of shoes. They can be slippery if need be. Only leaves behind slime marks when skill is activated.
    Skill: [Slime Skating] - Allows one to skate with built-in slime if need be.

Hmm, that wasn’t too bad

Hong put on the slime shoes then went around searching for slimes. He would repeat his movements, striking the slimes downward with a hammer fist, slamming it to the ground, and quickly stomping on it’s core.

The sun was setting as he finished off his last slime. He had gathered 20 slime gels and a pair of slime shoes, albeit a bit transparent.
    @shad12ow
    @Way OOC: Seeing as you showed some interest in Chinese martial arts when I created my character, I thought you might be interested in the details of the combat I wrote about.
    "Hi Guildmaster, I'm back from my first quest. I think I've learned a lot." Hong spoke as he walked in with his brand new slime shoes.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2018
    shad12ow likes this.
  3. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    =====================================================
    "You're back, eh? Good to see you, Report, please."
    A few seconds passed as Shadow read the report from the martial artist. After putting down the report, he pulled out a small satchel and put it down in front of him.
    "Here is your reward, 50 G. And a slime shoe from a slime? Hmm, maybe that one eat a pair of show? Curious. Anyway, take care now. And congratulation for your first quest done. Hahaha!"
    OOC: Well, now that's a first. A slime shoe. LOL~ I don't think anyone has implemented a drop system in their story. Not that we're against that. Quite funny actually. Hahaha~ Well done~

4. Honghi

Honghi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Great Plain|#SE2|E-Ranked|Slay 10 Goblins [50 G]
    Solo Quest
    Summary: Hong finished his first quest and received some slime shoes which he now wears on his feet. Quickly after, he decides to be the strongest martial artist in this universe and takes on another quest, because everyone has to start somewhere.

Hong went back to Frontier Village after accepting the quest. As he walked through the village, he found Cub again, “Hey Cub! I took on another quest from the Adventurer’s Guild to slay 10 goblins, do you think you can help me locate where they are?”

“Sure, just head north of here, you’ll see some slimes like last time, but go a little bit further and you should find a small forest. They should be around there, but be careful, they come in great numbers and like to ambush adventurers.” Cub warned as he greeted Hong.

“Great, thank you!” Hong expressed his thanks as he left for the goblins.

It was still late morning, the sun almost at its peak, as Hong arrived at the tiny forest that Cub mentioned. As Cub mentioned earlier, goblins like to attack in packs, but fortunately for Hong, quoted by Bruce Lee, “Choy Li Fut is the most effective system that I've seen for fighting more than one person. [It] is one of the most difficult styles to attack and defend against. Choy Li Fut is the only style [of kung fu] that traveled to Thailand to fight the Thai boxers and hadn't lost.” So even though the goblins may come in great numbers, with his use of Choy Li Fut’s quick footwork and stances, and the strength of the circular strikes and turning of the body in Choy Li Fut, he will be able to defeat the goblins.

Walking into the forest, Hong decided to slowly creep farther in, hiding behind trees and bushes, not wanting to be ambushed. As he gets deeper, he spots a lone goblin (A) holding a rusted sword, but before he charges in to attack it, he scouts for any other goblins. Walking around the the lone goblin, he hides behind a bush as he notices 2 more goblins hiding in a different bush wielding rusted daggers. Like the mantis stalking the cicada, unaware of the oriole behind it, they have no idea that Hong is spying on them.

Looking around, Hong discovers that there are no more goblins.

This must be a scouting party.

Hong takes this opportunity to sneak up behind the two goblins hiding behind the bushes. Choy Li Fut isn’t only known for their fast and circular strikes, it also has sweeps and takedowns, pressure point attacks, joint locks, and grappling. Hong not only trained in Choy Li Fut, but also a little bit of jiu-jitsu, which both have submissions and joint locks in them.

As he crept up to the closer one goblin (B), he quickly performed a rear-naked choke on the goblin, wrapping his left forearm and bicep around the goblin’s throat, grabbing his right bicep. He then brought his right hand to the back of the goblin’s head and flexed his left arm, applying pressure to the trachea, effectively cutting off the goblin’s breathing. As he choked the goblin, being a lot taller than it, Hong lifted the goblin into the air and walked backwards to his previous position to get away from the other goblin (C). It was startled, dropping its dagger it tried to grasp at Hong’s arm to release the pressure.

As all of this was happening, the other goblin (C) behind the bush was startled. Quickly regaining his senses, he charged at at Hong with it’s dagger. Being rushed at, Hong squeezed the first goblin (B) even harder, quickly suffocating it as he started walking backwards with more swiftness. As soon as he finished killing the goblin (B) by suffocating it, Hong dropped it and prepared to fight the next goblin (C).

The lone goblin (A), hearing some commotion went to it’s companions to check what was going on and saw a young man fighting them. It yelled for reinforcements and ran at Hong. As it ran over, Hong got into a fighting stance and sent a front snap kick at the goblin (C) in front of him, sending him flying backwards a meter. As it gasped for air, it dropped its dagger while the other goblin (A) ran in front and tried to slash at Hong with its sword. Before it could complete its slash, Hong intercepted with a quick uppercut to its stomach. Hong quickly grabbed both their weapons and threw them far away behind him.

Just as he finished throwing them, two more goblins (D and E) came from the side, fortunately they came with only wooden sticks and no bladed weapons. By this point, the other two goblins (A and C) recovered and the four of them surrounded Hong. Choy Li Fut is able to fend off multiple attackers, but not while surrounded, so Hong rushes at one of the goblins (C) as it was the most injured from the front snap kick and shoves it to the ground to run behind it. Hong turns back around and now all four goblins are in front of him, surrounding him once again, but instead of on all sides, they are lined up in an arc in front of him.

At this point, now that Hong has set up the battlefield to his favor, Hong gets in a bow stance facing right and pulls both fists to his right, bringing them behind him. While this is happening, the two goblins with sticks swing at him. After winding his body to the right, he unleashes all the centrifugal force gathered, turning his bow stance to the left, unwinding his body and swinging his fists to the left. Like a rope with a heavy stone attached at the end of it, his left fist swung with a “gwa choi” 掛錘, the forearm knocking the sticks to the side, the fists hitting with the index and middle knuckle on all four goblin’s temples, either injuring them severely, knocking them out, or even killing them. As Hong finished turning in his stance and striking with his left fist, his right fist followed quickly with a “so choi” (掃錘) hitting with all the power concentrated on the single index finger knuckle. It swiftly swept through all four goblins after the left “gwa choi” and finished off the job.

With wide, circular strikes being Choy Li Fut’s specialty, Hong was able to take down the four goblins despite being outnumbered.

After the intense fight, he collected the goblins’ weapons, a rusted sword, two rusted daggers, and two wooden sticks. Stuffing everything except one of the daggers in his item box, he went to check the four goblins’ pulses to see if they were still alive and not just knocked out. After checking, he discovered two of them were still alive and he used the rusted dagger and sliced the throats of the two unconscious goblins.

Aiya, I still have five more goblins to go.

After taking a quick break, he realized it was still early in the afternoon as not too much time passed since he arrived at the small forest during the late morning.

At least I still have lots of time left.

Hong went off to find some more goblins to kill, putting away his dagger and taking out his sword. He encountered another scouting party of three goblins. Hong made quick work of the goblins, once again disarming them, this time by using his sword to slice at their hands, rendering them incapable of holding weapons before killing them. They had another rusted sword and two more rusted daggers, so Hong quickly stuffed them in his item box.

Why is there another scouting party?

After the first group of goblins he encountered a second group with another three goblins. Seeing as this time they had no weapons, he put away his sword to be respectful to an unarmed opponent. Hong engaged in close combat with them, getting in close and throwing some quick strikes and kicks before shuffling backwards, hitting the three goblins one at a time with a flurry of strikes and kicks as they chased him. Knocking them out one by one, he was a bit fatigued as he walked back towards them while taking out a dagger to kill them off.

Aiya! I forgot I need their ears as proof!

He quickly cut off the ears of the goblins and backtracked his path out of the forest, coming across the corpses of the goblins he killed and cutting off their ears as well. He had 11 pairs of ears in total, along with four rusted daggers, two rusted swords, and two wooden sticks. Content with finishing his quest, he walked back to Frontier Village to go back to the Adventurer’s Guild.
    11 pairs of goblin ears as proof to hand over to the Adventurer's Guild
    4 Rusted Daggers
    2 Rusted Swords
    2 Wooden Sticks
    @AliceShiki
    "I finished my quest Ma'am!" Hong called out enthusiastically as he walked into the Adventurer's Guild.
    OOC: Sorry for posting this so quickly >.< I had this prepared already and was too excited to not post it asap cause I wanted to wait til the quest was at least accepted first >.<

Silver Snake and shad12ow like this.
  5. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    ==============================================
    "Welcome back! Hikari will appraise the quest in a bit, so... Please wait a little, alright?" *gives a smile while keeping her eyes closed*

*Manami comes and starts reading it out loud without even being asked*

"Thanks again Manami-san" *bows*

"Eto, so... Hongu-san, Hikari thinks it is nice to have ambitious goals, but please be careful with where you go... Having too much power is not necessarily a nice thing..." *gives a sorrowful smile*

"In any case, the quest was well done! It is a bit worrying that Hongu-san found too many scouting parties, but Hikari hopes it is nothing too serious.

The reward will be of 50G!

Please keep up the great job!" *bows*

((No problem no problem, I wasn't doing anything else anyway! xD

Your reports are nice! Keep it up! ^^)/

Ah, you can take more quests in one go if you want btw, up to 6... Well, there is no problem in taking one at a time though~))

shad12ow likes this.
  6. Honghi

Honghi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: Ah yes, but as a normal human, I can only do so much, and I don't want to write so much all at once lol

shad12ow likes this.
  7. Silver Snake

Silver Snake Magician of NUF|Show-off|Awkward|Genius

Reading List:
    Link
    Great Plain|#GD1|D-Ranked|Gather 5 Rainbow Slime Gel [120G | 1 x Rainbow Gel]
    Once Gyle made his way to the part of the great plains where slimes were visible he ran towards the nearest one slashing it in two. Seconds after the slime split, its parts began evaporating leaving only a vial's worth of gelatinous ooze. Gyle thought to himself "there must be a faster way to do this. Sure I could run at and then cleave it in twine, but it would be awfully boring and not to mention time-consuming". Gyle then arbitrarily licked his sword which still had remnants of the slime he had just unalived.
    "Hm, Tastes like grass."

Later...
    "Eh~? What do you mean you want my cows to eat a bunch of slimes for you?"
    "I mean as exactly as I say, good sir. I'm an adventurer. Though the title, if you ask me, is a bit confusing since I don't really adventure anywhere, but instead mostly kill or gather things."
    "I didn't..."
    "Right, back to the business of the cows. My quota includes 20 slimes and they taste like grass and cows eat grass. Of course, it wouldn't be for free. I would give you half of the pay the 20 slimes net me. And of course, you have no reason to trust me to return the cows or pay you your due. I have no coin on me ya see."
    *Gyle turns his pockets inside out*
    "As collateral, I'll give you the boot on my left foot! "

Later...
    With five cows in v formation, Gyle riding the center one, and in the same place as where he had killed his first slime.
    "Ready men... and women! To be entirely honest I did not check before embarking. We have waited our whole lives for this day! Before you were all just farm animals waiting to be milked and then fed as the cycle continued on and on! Now you are soldiers of my anti-slime force! Chaaarge!"
    All of the cows stood still. Paying no mind to the self-proclaimed cow commander one of the cows who recently finished chewing a mouthful of grass let out an unintelligible "Moo~".
    "Don't give me that nonsense! I am your acting commander and you will respect my authoritah! Chaaarge!"
    All of the cows stood still.
    "You think you're all safe at that farm?! He'll slaughter you for your meet once you have produced offspring to replace you!"
    After a moment passed to let the words Gyle had just said to sink in the cows began frantically running.
    "Aha! That's more like it. Now go gobble up those slimes! Eh? No no no, you're supposed to eat them, not run past them!"
    After the commotion was over and the cows had run off Gyle went to collect what was left of all the slimes.
    "Well, they didn't eat them, but stomping on their faces/bodies running as fast as they could works too I suppose."
    After he had finished collecting his proof Gyle remembered he had to return the cows.
    "Wait you stupid cows! You're all so fat! How can you run so fast!"
    As the sun was setting on that day you could see the silhouette of Gyle chasing down the cows.
    Gyle knew that unlike slimes humanoids like goblins wanted for a type of shelter. Since most were unable make their own caves were the place to go when hunting goblins. With a lit torch in one hand and a sword in the other Gyle made his way into a cave where what waited for him he knew not.

After walking for some time Gyle entered a room with a statue of a lion as tall as a person and metal doors with strange inscriptions on each side of it. When Gyle took a step back he noticed that the entrance was no longer there and in its place was a wall of the cave.
    "Welcome brave adventurer. Two doors, one way out. The left leads to the treasure while the right leads to certain doom. I speak in both truths and lies, but there is a pattern to them."
    After hours of questioning the statue Gyle finally figured out the correct door.
    In the blink of an eye, the right door disappeared leaving an empty entrance way.
    After walking through he noticed that both doors led to the same room.
    "Hey, what's the big idea here!"
    "The riddle was the real reward."
    "Son of a $%&*."
    Gyle didn't even try to give the lion what for since he knew that the door would be back anyway.
    Skittering sounds could be heard in the hallway connected to the room Gyle had just entered. He readied his weapon as a swarm of goblins flooded the room.
    "Does this count as a treasure?"
    Goblins by themselves were no stronger than a human child, but with numbers, even ants could take down a grown man. With his back to a wall, Gyle swung with all his might whenever a goblin approached usually subduing more than one. After a couple of swings, Gyle became out of breath, unable to put full force into any movement, he could only give a tired piercing motion at any attacker.
    "Skill Second Wind Acquired."
    "The heck was that?"
    With his stamina regained Gyle was able to finish off the rest of the goblins.
    "Well done Partner."
    "Who?"
    "Down here."
    Gyle looked down at his sword in hand.
    "My sword?"
    "Your sword."
    "So you can talk."
    "As can you Partner."
    "Could you always talk?"
    "Negative, skill acquisition is required. As you grow in strength as do I. The strain of the skill second wind causes fainting upon first use."
    "I see."
    *Thud*
    Note:
    -goblin weapons
    @AliceShiki

Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
  8. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Great Plain|#SE4|E-Ranked|Slay 5 Boar Warriors. [70 G]
    Great Plain|#SD7|D-Ranked|Slay 5 Bandits [150 G]
    Great Plain|#SD4|D-Ranked|Slay 1 Unicorn [100 G]
    ===============================================================
    "Welcome back!" *smiles* "Please wait a bit, Hikari will appraise the report~

Manami-san, please help Hikari again?" *cleaning girl quickly comes near and starts reading the report and the card*

"Eto... Gaire-san seems to have taken more quests than what was reported? Did Gaire-san forget them?

Hikari needs to appraise them all at once though, so the other ones will be failed.

And... Gaire-san only took the gel from normal slimes? The guild needs the gel from the Rainbow ones, so Hikari will have to fail that one too...

Please be more careful with other people's cows too, alright? Hikari is glad you caught them though. Good luck on Gaire-san's future quests together with the talking sword! Make sure to give it a nice name!" *smiles*

"The reward will be of 100G, remember to pay the due part to the cow's owner."

*bows* "Please keep up the good job!"

9. Silver Snake

Reading List:
    Link

After a few more minutes of searching the forest, a party of Boar warriors emerged in sight of Gyle. Gyle's first instinct was to hide. Boar warriors were nothing like the slimes and goblins he has faced so far. They were as large and stronger than humans, only a bit dumber. Gyle would have to face them one on one or outsmart them. Gyle stayed low making his way behind a bush. He waited until all of them passed him and then he pulled the furthest back member of the group and slit his throat. After hiding the body in a nearby brush he pressed forward. While tailing the warriors who didn't notice their missing ally Gyle whispered to his sword
    "I saw on my adventurer's guild card that you have the levitate skill. While I'm distracting them could you attack from the rear?"
    "Arienai."
    "What?"
    "I mean no way. My levitate skill is only level 1, there is no way I could cut into anything. Fastest I could move is about 5mph/8kph. The best chance for me to cause a fatal blow is by having the target stand still while I fall from a high enough position allowing gravity to take its course."
    "Sounds like a pain in the #$%."
    Gyle moved ahead of the group of Boarriors to where they would go if they continued moving in the same fashion that they were beforehand.
    "Go up now, when I give you the signal fall."
    A few minutes had past when Gyle took out a handheld mirror and reflected the sunlight into one of the Boar's eyes. Moments later one of the Boar's heads were made to resemble a smashed watermelon.
    "Skill acquired: Spotlighting."
    "How do I still hear Kusandal's notifications even when I'm so far from it?"
    After Kusandal returned.
    "Hey, why can I still hear your notifications even when you were that far from me?"
    "Oh, that. I don't actually talk to you, I do it telepathically."
    "You mean this whole time while I've been talking out loud no one else could hear you?"
    "Affirmative."
    With a hand on his forehead, Gyle heard the sounds of advancing angry boarmen.
    "Wait, did they follow you!?"
    "Of course they did! A sword falls from the sky killing one of your allies and then leisurely floats away. What did you expect?"
    The remaining three Boarmen had caught up to the strange sword and its apparent user.
    "And the trail of blood probably didn't help either."
    "I get it."
    Grabbing the freshly bloodied Kusandal in hand Gyle readied himself for battle. He knew that he had to remain composed, couldn't go on the offensive, and to wait for an opening to appear. Gyle deflected and sidestepped as much as he could.
    "Skill acquired: Dueling"
    Keeping to what he had in mind Gyle waited for an opportunity to appear and unalived one of the boarmen and then the next. Only one remained.
    "Stamina reserves near empty, Second Wind activated."
    With renewed vigor Gyle unleashed everything he could subduing the last of the five boarmen.

Note:
    -Boar Warrior weapons

@AliceShiki

Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
  10. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    ===============================================
    "Welcome back! Hikari will check the report in a bit~"

*Manami comes on her own and reads it out loud*

"Seems like it's all good, be a bit more careful to not be spotted next time! It's dangerous to be outnumbered like that!" >.<

"The reward will be of 70G, take care now!" ^^)/

11. Silver Snake

Reading List:
    Link

After killing four bandits...
    An adventurer can be seen fighting a bandit. Four dead bandits were littered around them.
    "I can tell from the adaptive way you fight, from the lack of a look in your eyes. You fight with instinct, without fear, without thought. Have you ever thought of all of those you have killed? Surely some may have begged, with tears in their eyes, and piss in their pants."
    "Shut up!"
    Gyle hesitated, it allowed the bandit to stab her spear clean through his shoulder. The swordsman didn't need to look, he could feel the pain that he never had before. Slowly his legs stammered backward releasing the spear from his body. In disbelief of the hole where a part of his body used to be, he covered it with his hand.
    "AHHHHHHHHH!"
    He fell on his bottom, heavily panting, mind in disarray. At that moment he thought all the thoughts one thinks in such a situation. Is this where I'm going to die, was I able to do anything of worth, what a mistake I have made. Suddenly Gyle's sword Kusandal screamed into his mind.
    "Partner, Focus! Don't die on me!"
    The swordsman was brought back to reality. The foe was lunging a spear at his chest.
    "This time I won't miss."
    Gyle rolled away and chanted "Bounteous Earth mother I pray for the miracle of protection!"
    He put his hands together and slammed them to the ground. A circle with a hexagram in it and various glyphs throughout it appeared emanating from the ground below him. Rock rose up creating four walls as tall as two-story buildings surrounding Gyle.
    "My body is steel, my mana is fire to reforge steel!"
    Circuits appeared on his arms glowing shades of red, blue, and green. The swordman's wound began closing, but not completely. He then chanted "Bounteous Earth mother I thank you for the miracle of protection".
    The sturdy walls around Gyle crumbled to rubble. With weapon at the ready Gyle was astonished at the unexpected lack of an aggressor. There was a city nearby, it was the only place nearby to recuperate any losses. Gyle wrapped gauze around his major wound. Then he took the dead bandit's weapons and one of their horses in search of the final piece of his bounty.

later...
    On the outskirts of a city.
    Gyle had no second wind, he would have to use his only other card.
    The swordsman took out all of the weapons he obtained from his latest quests of goblins, boar warriors, and bandits. The weapon's qualities were a mix of copper and iron. His reinforce skill allowed him to integrate new metal into his sword and then reshape and recondense it back to its previous form to increase its weight and durability. The special skill of the magic sword: Mirrored growth allowed for whenever the wielder grew in strength to let the sword too and vice versa. The act of reinforce would make his body incapable of being cut by any metal of the same grade of his sword or lower. The only drawback was that it took metal of equal or higher grade and time. Gyle chanted "My sword is my soul, I sacrifice the souls of the vanquished to reinforce mine".
    Kusandal began levitating. The metal of the pilfered weapons melted off of their handles and started to swirl around the sword.

Later...
    The hustle and bustle of the city were now gone. As the night had set in as with it did the final battle. Gyle on horseback clopped into the entrance of the empty central plaza. The bandit was on a unicorn in the opposite side of the plaza. The swordsman knew his horse stood no chance against a magical beast, so he dismounted. The lancer kicked her mount prodding it to charge.
    Gyle knew this would be his best chance, that his enemy would underestimate this man without. The swordsman would have to put everything he had in a single thrust.
    "Secret sword art infinity blade."
    He killed the bandit and unicorn.

later...
    "What are we going to eat tonight partner?"
    "What do you mean eat? You're a sword."
    "Your mana takes on the flavor of foods you eat."
    "Rabbit."
    "I'm partial to fish."
    "Rabbit."

Note: Horse

OOC: I didn't say it specifically, but yes, Gyle did kill all five bandits and a unicorn. I think myself incapable of actually describing it in an interesting way. I need to read more books or take a class or read about fight choreography.

@AliceShiki

Last edited: Apr 20, 2018
  12. Suneli

Suneli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Great Plain|#GE2|E-Ranked|Gather 3 Moonlight Water [50G | 1 x Bottled Purified Moonlight Water]
    Great Plain|#GD2|D-Ranked|Gather 10 Nectar [120 G | 1 x Butterfly Honey]
    Gallant Mine|#GE1|E-Ranked|Mine 5 Ice Crystal [80G | 1 x Refined Ice Crystal]
    Gallant Mine|#GE2|E-Ranked|Mine 5 Wind Crystal [80G | 1 x Refined Wind Crystal]

[Firstly taking a mental image of the [Great Plain] so she could teleport here again when need be. Heading out to get the moonlight water first Koi went to the [Rainbow Slime Breeding Grounds] and waited silently for them to exit, she waited for an hour before a few came out, immediately she used [Shadow Puppet] to halt them in there tracks. Hmm, 1, 2, 3, dang only three came out. Not knowing what she should use to collect their slime she wrote [Dont Move] In the sand under their shadow. She quickly looked though her belongings and grabbed one of the bottles she was jars she was going to use for the [Moonlight Water] and [Nectar]. She looked back at the slimes trying to figure out how to do this, after a long time she finally collect all 5 [Rainbow Slime Gel], quickly putting them away in the item box she just recently got, Aghh how am I going to get [Nectar]?? While thinking she walked around searching for pretty flowers that she can get seeds from. Finding a wilted [Butterfly Flower] she ran over hoping to find some seeds. A while of searching she found 3 [Butterfly Flower Seeds] and was heading over to a wilted [Sunflower] not to far away. Quickly collecting the seeds she put them in her bag. Now she just had to wait till night to get the [Moonlight Water] and hope that using [Shadow Puppet] to order a flower to spit out some [Nectar] would work if not she would have to abandon the mission as she has no idea what she should actually use. Looking at the sky she decided to run, seeing a batch of flowers she quickly used [Shadow Puppet] as it would be useless during the night unless she had a light source, which she didn't. Quickly Drawing her command into the dirt the flowers did nothing. Siggghhhhhssss She began looking around for some sort of bug that she could command to do it instead immediately finding a butterfly with yellow stripes on its wings, She quickly commanded it to extract the nectar from flowers and put it in the bottles, seeing it start she finally relaxed a bit and she waited till it was done. Quickly grabbing the bottles of nectar and releasing her command on the butterfly she ran over to the place that she can collect the [Moonlight Water] from. THE NEXT DAY. Not getting much sleep last night Koi yawned, checked to make sure she had everything before jumping out of the tree she slept in. Walking happily along and using [Teleportation] to move quicker every once in awhile, it wasn't long before she reached the [Gallant Mine] taking a mental image of this place, she asked one of the people where she could go to grab a pickaxe, quickly running of to go get one. The owners said she could borrow it as long as she returned it later and so she ran of the mine to get Ice and Wind Crystals. Her being her, she didn't know how to find these at all, and asked one of the people who were mining. "You just have to keep mining if your lucky you'll find some soon" Thanking the man she ran off to find an empty spot and kept mining. Noon arrived and Koi got the last piece of [Wind Crystal]. Haaaa, thank god, I think I'll go on a fighting mission next time. Quickly packing up the crystals she found she ran over to the people who let her borrow it, returned it and teleported back to the Association.]
    Note:
    +Teleport Spot [Great Plain] x 1
    +Teleport Spot [Gallant Mine] x 1
    + [Pebble] x 3
    + [Dust] x 100
    + [Unknown Metal] x 3 (Unable to be appraised by Koi's appraisal level) HELP WANTED
    "I think I will go on a subjugation mission next time" she said passing everything to @shad12ow , patting at herself to try and get some dust off. "Is there a cheap Inn I can stay in anywhere around here?" She asked still trying to un-dust herself
    (I have no idea how im supposed to get these things so I will just make them up))

OOC: For future reference if I was doing a kill the orc tribe or lizard man or whatever task would I have to turn in the body or could I keep the pelt, meat, or whatever they drop? also sorry for the horrible writing im much better at fights (prob)

Last edited: Apr 19, 2018
  13. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Great Plain|#GE2|E-Ranked|Gather 3 Moonlight Water [50G | 1 x Bottled Purified Moonlight Water]
    Great Plain|#GD2|D-Ranked|Gather 10 Nectar [120 G | 1 x Butterfly Honey]
    Gallant Mine|#GE1|E-Ranked|Mine 5 Ice Crystal [80G | 1 x Refined Ice Crystal]
    Gallant Mine|#GE2|E-Ranked|Mine 5 Wind Crystal [80G | 1 x Refined Wind Crystal]

=======================================================================
    "Ah, it's you again. Welcome back. Report, please," said Shadow as he held his hand forward toward her.
    A few seconds passed as the Guildmaster read the report. After that, he put down the paper and took out a small satchel from under the counter. He placed that on the counter in front of her and also placed a small piece of paper next to it.
    "There you go. All 530 G and also the slip of paper to get your item reward. As for lodging, the inn in front of the tavern always have free room for any adventurer. Just show them your member card and they will get you a room. And with that,good bye and take care now~!"
    OOC: Yeah, you can keep them. Just bring a part of them as proof of subjugation. And allow me to comment on your story~ I've got to point a few stuff.:
    1. Paragraph. You need to split your story into several paragraph for ease of read. As of now, apology, it's quite hard to read. For example, take a look at this.
      ----------------------------
      Her being her, she didn't know how to find these at all, and asked one of the people who were mining. "You just have to keep mining if your lucky you'll find some soon" Thanking the man she ran off to find an empty spot and kept mining. Noon arrived and Koi got the last piece of [Wind Crystal]. Haaaa, thank god, I think I'll go on a fighting mission next time. Quickly packing up the crystals she found she ran over to the people who let her borrow it, returned it and teleported back to the Association.
      ------------------------------
      Compare them to the following paragraph.
      -----------------------------
      Her being her, she didn't know how to find these at all, and asked one of the people who were mining.
      "You just have to keep mining if your lucky you'll find some soon"
      Thanking the man, she ran off to find an empty spot and kept mining. Noon arrived and Koi got the last piece of [Wind Crystal].
      Haaaa, thank god, I think I'll go on a fighting mission next time.

Quickly packing up the crystals she found, she ran over to the people who let her borrow it, returned it and teleported back to the Association.
      ---------------------------
      And it's not The Association. That's the RP next door. LOL~ This is The Guild.
    2. Punctuation. You need to use them here and there. Let me give it some example.
      Not knowing what she should use to collect their slime, she wrote [Don't Move] In the sand under their shadow.
      The "," between "slime" and "she" will make it easier to read. At least that's my opinion. It's not that big and you have done well here and there. Just need to be more careful. Oh, don't forget the " ' " between the "Don" and "t" there.
    3. Be detail when it writing about the quest's objectives. No, you don't have to really write every single detail on the stone you found on the mind. But at that last one, you never even once mentioned that your character has mined any Ice Crystal. I let it slide for now. Next time, it will be considered a fail. So please be careful on that~
    4. Minor typo here and there. Not much. One example:
      -----------------------
      ...immediately she used [Shadow Puppet] to halt them in there tracks.
      ----------------------
      It's "their", not "there". And this one also.
      ---------------------
      "You just have to keep mining if your lucky you'll find some soon"
      -----------------------
      It's "you're", not "your". Simple mistake. No biggie. Just be more careful.
    And that's all~ Your character has potential to grow into a very interesting one. And I'll await your battle story~ Take care now~

AliceShiki and Silver Snake like this.
  14. Suneli

Suneli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First after reading your thing I went back to read mine over again and I am so sorry. Next thank you, honestly I've learnt all this in school just haven't applied it... ever.... Anyway thanks I'll definitely try and add more detail next time and use the correct structure, and uh don't have too high expectations for my battle story.

Also one two maybe four questions, for the slip of paper for item reward do I just add the stuff into my inventory? And 2nd question, are we allowed to downgrade/remove skills that we feel don't fit the character? 3rd question is there a certain way we are supposed to get the materials or is it all up to us (One of the main reasons I didn't put much detail for a few of the things) 5th question, lets say I want to craft something but none of the quests have the material I need, what exactly should I do? now last question Are we able to do extra stuff during requests, like say I want to learn the crafting skill could I go to a blacksmithing place and include that in the quest so like the skills gain is reasonable or what are we supposed to do for that? Also sorry for messing up the Association and The Guild, i'm an idiot. (grammatical mistakes will be everywhere but I will try and cut down on the the best I can and SUPER sorry for all the question)

AliceShiki and shad12ow like this.
  15. Haxagen

Haxagen Fallen's|Addicted to Gacha

Reading List:
    Link
    A certain wolf decided to finish a quest that she took on quite long ago. In fact, it was so long ago that she wasn't sure if it was valid anymore, but a promise was a promise. She hated the idea of being unable to keep her word.

Therefore, it would be nearly 6 days later that the same wolf staggered into the Tavern, looking completely under the weather. The shiny black fur had long lost its' luster.

"...Next time, I'm going somewhere cold."

Saying thus, she tossed a roll of parchment on the table, plus a small pouch.
    5x E-Ranked Quests
    [Kill 25 Desert Jackals]
    [Kill 25 Desert Foxes]
    [Kill 10 Large Lizards]
    [Kill 10 Large Scarabs]
    [Kill 30 Desert Scorpions]
    (Day 1)
    "How long ago did I take these quests? Half a year ago...? Well, nevermind. The quest details don't seem to have changed that much anyway, so going now should be fun."

Back when she had first arrived, she was already skilled enough, which made it quite boring, but now that she was in a new body, with resetted stats, she could battle on even grounds. Plus, with her controlling her own body from afar, it was like playing a game.

"Mhm, I should have everything with me..."

In preparation for the hot desert, Mika had grabbed plenty of supplies to keep herself cool and hydrated. Those included a full 6 by 6 camping tent, sheepskin pillows and blankets, as well as wooden spikes for building defensive fortifications.

In fact, rather than saying that she was going hunting, it seemed more like she was going for a camping trip.

Plus, all of those supplies were actually redundant. With Mika being in another location entirely, she didn't exactly have a chance to use those supplies for herself, and the body that she was controlling didn't really suffer from hunger or sleep deprivation. New as it was, it was after all the body of a Fenrir, a creature that could contend with a deity.

Of course, Mika conveniently forgot all of those. To her, adventures into a new land were beckoning. As such, the first order of business--

*BOOOM!*

A new crater was created on the ground.

"Let's see, I believe the desert was that way...Let's see how fast I was in my younger days, shall we?"

The she-wolf grinned before she took off like a shot, leaving an afterimage that dispersed gradually in the wind--of course, the smile was the last to disappear.

(Day 2)
    "Ehehe, small mistake."

As she ran, Mika was confused by the fact that the landscape seemed to be getting more and more vegetated, rather than barren. It didn't fit with how a desert should be like in her head at all.

"It's another world...maybe the deserts over here are densely vegetated, filled with all sorts of trees? That's possible."

Wishful thinking could hurt, sometimes.

She got all the way over to the coast, where she was greeted by a vast, swirling expanse of azure blue. By this time, even an idiot would have figured out what was the problem.

"I went the wrong way?"

Because of that setback, it was now Day 2 of the trip hunt, and she had just reached the borders of the desert, extremely annoyed.

"Whatever. Now, the first order of business was to check the request requirements."

Out of her bag came a scroll.

Hunt Desert Jackals and Desert Foxes...25 each. Seems do-able. Hunt 10 Large Lizards and 10 Large...Yeah, this shouldn't be too difficult...Hunt 10 Large Scarabs.

She took a moment to read that particular line again. And again. And a few more times after that.

10 Large Scarabs? Scarabs live underground, don't they? It'll be a miracle if I could find even one of them! And I need 10? I'm a wolf, not a dog!

Mika stomped her feet rather childishly--

*CRACK*

--And immediately made some progress on hunting Scarabs.

After all, it's to be expected that stomping on a piece of hollowed ground would result in quite a massive displacement of sand, especially if said hollow happened to be a tunnel.

"Uwah?!"

The flightless Fenrir tumbled down the newly created hole, leaving her massive backpack behind.

"Waaaaaaait! My snaaaaaacks!"

(Day 3)
    *Drip* *Drop*

The constant dripping of water woke the Fenrir, who had been sleeping after she rolled down the newly made tunnel.

"Ish-ish-ish---ACHOO!"

The fall, napping and lying on scarab carapaces wasn't exactly the best combination to prevent catching colds.

And to make things worse, she had no supplies. No supplies meant no light sources, or heat sources. Most importantly...

"No breakfast?!"

Back from the comfort of her own home, Mika, who was staring at a floating screen, muttered unhappily. There was a whole buffet set out next to her.

"Oh well, I guess I'll just have to suck it up and move on, myself."

She counted the corpses next to her. 7 Large Scarab shells.

"Okay, these would go in here."

The small pouch of holding she received sure did come in handy. Back then, she could have just used Spatial Magic to open a spatial storage, but now, she didn't have that much power to activate Space Magic. Number one was due to mana costs, and number two was because she was busy researching it, thinking of how to make it a weapon.

The progress on that was 97%.

"Well, let's head down this tunnel. As for the light source..."

A brief slash of her claws against an ore vein produced just enough sparks, which she used in conjucture with a piece of wood, to make a torch.

[Much Later...]

"Whoa! What the?"

She had came across essentially nothing for a few hours. Then, just as she was ready to sit down and rest, the first of the Large Scarabs attacked.

"This timing is too convenient! It's almost like they've been waiting for me to get tired...Wait, they're insects similar to bees, aren't they? Damn!"

Bees acted according to their queen. So did ants. There wasn't a reason why scarabs couldn't, too.

The scarabs poured out like a flood, aiming to knock Mika off her feet, where she would then be overwhelmed and killed.

Of course, that tactic would have worked if their opponent was a lesser being that panicked at the first sign of trouble. Not against Mika, who was essentially treating it like a game.

"Well...What can I say? This is quite pleasing, actually."

[Naginata Leveled Up!]

[Naginata Leveled Up!]

[Naginata Leveled Up!]

Simply swinging Black Crescent around earned her a wealth of experience points.

"Hurrah~ I'm liking this a lot!"

Famous last words.

(Day 4)
    "......Let's never do that again. It was HORRIBLY ANNOYING."

After wandering in the tunnels for the best of one day, the Fenrir finally found a way back to solid ground.

Her weapon was caked with weird stains and mysterious fluids, that were not found naturally in the environment. The shiny black fur had splotches of...stuff...sticking to it.

The tide of scarabs didn't seem to pet up no matter how many she killed, so Mika plunged into the depths, and found the Nest King and Queen...uh, making children.

The unamused Fenrir had shut down the 'ammunitions factory' immediately with two swift strikes to the head.

Overall, she had gained a few hundred Scarab carapaces, a few magic cores, and a few new skills, in exchange for her cleanliness and mental sanity. The trade-off wasn't worth it.

Much later, she found another nest, this time a Scorpion nest, and the Fenrir, who had had enough of nests for a while, flooded the nest and sealed the entrances, while going off to hunt Large Lizards. By the time she had returned with 12 Large Lizards in toll, and unsealed the nest, the corpses of thirty-odd Desert Scorpions came flowing out.

"...All going into this bag."

She was grumpy because, by the time she realised that the diverted oasis water could be used for bathing, it had already be tainted with poison, making it unfit for showering purposes.

(Day 5)
    The desert was silent, a stillness hung over it. It wasn't silence due to the heat, but rather the silence that came from the looming of death in the air.

[Ancient Ancestry].

Being an Ancient, Mika knew some tricks. For example, talking in tongues was just the smallest ability. She could drive certain animals crazy with her voice, or heal them, it depended on her motive.

Right now, she was harvesting the remains of Desert Jackals. Several of them, to be exact. A sizeable figure had already entered the bag.

She wasn't in the mood to personally hunt, and the blistering heat wasn't the best encouragement there was, so she had sneaked up on a large group of Desert Jackals, and then---

---She had driven them all mad. She had imbued in them a madness that made them seek out their own kin. Search and destroy, essentially.

It proved horribly effective. The claw-ridden and bite-rendered corpses of Desert Jackals proved it.

In addition, she had done the same to Desert Foxes, especially after she had found a few of them stealing snacks from her torn backpack.

"...Let's check the requirements. I think I have enough."

Mika scrutinized through her small pounch, just to be sure of it's contents.

"Time to go turn these quests in, then...I'm dying for a decent bath."
    47/25 Desert Jackals
    39/25 Desert Foxes
    12/10 Large Lizards
    153/10 Large Scarabs
    36/30 Desert Scorpions
    @AliceShiki

Last edited: Apr 19, 2018
  16. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    ===========================================
    "Welcome back!

Hikari will appraise the report in a bit, okay? Just..." *gets interrupted by cleaning girl getting close and starting to read report out loud*

"Ah... Thank you Manami-san... Eto... It seems a bit lacking in details, but Hikari doesn't think it is a problem...

The reward will be of 250G Gaire-san, take care now!" ^^)/

Silver Snake and Haxagen like this.
  17. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Sandy Desert|#SE1|E-Ranked|Slay 25 Desert Jackal [50 G]
    Sandy Desert|#SE2|E-Ranked|Slay 25 Desert Fox [50 G]
    Desert Village|#SE1|E-Ranked|Slay 10 Large Lizard [50 G]
    Desert Village|#SE2|E-Ranked|Slay 10 Large Scarab [50 G]
    Desert Village|#SE3|E-Ranked|Slay 30 Desert Scorpion| [70 G]
    ====================================================
    "Welcome back, Hikari will appraise the report in a bit...

Manami-san, could Hikari get some help again?" *cleaning girl swiftly comes close and starts reading the report out loud while Hikari keeps her eyes closed*

"Thanks again Manami-san~" *cleaning girl leaves and goes back to removing the dirt from the floor*

"Eto... Mika-san then? Uhn... We ask to avoid overkilling monsters, but... Since Mika-san was put in a bad situation, Hikari supposes it couldn't be helped with the scarabs... Try to avoid it if possible though.

And... Don't go redirecting the water from the oasis, okay? The villagers need it, Hikari is sorry, but Hikari will need to apply a penalty to Mika-san's reward for this one, it's not a small deal.

Mika-san's reward will be of 185G, please be more careful in the future." *bows*

Haxagen likes this.
  18. Silver Snake

Reading List:
    Link
    Delta Town|#GE3|E-Ranked|Fish 5 Speedy Tunas [80G | 1 x Speedy Tuna Fillet]
    Delta Town|#GD1|D-Ranked|Gather 10 Lumber [100 G | 3 x Wooden Plank]

An inn where in which Gyle Sordsul resides.
    It was morning, the sun was just about to peer over the horizon. In most inns there would hardly be any awake other than the staff. Though in this particular inn many a strange renter were either about to fall asleep or in the midst of their doings. Their doings being their own business whatever it is that they may be was the motto of the inn. It was a long motto, but it was their motto. Gyle started the morning in a rush, using prestidigitation to clean up, picking up whatever piece of grabbable food was available, and always slept in his adventurers gear either out of fear of being attacked in his sleep, though his leather armor would hardly do any good or perhaps it was for the readiness one needs when expecting a sudden call of adventure, though one had never happened, he hoped it may.

The reasoning for Gyle's particular hurriedness was because on this day he had quests to do. Usually, on the day he took a quest he would spend the rest of the day researching or trying to find anything that could reliably assist him in it. And the very next day he would rise as early as possible to finish the quest as early as possible, so he could nap or do anything other than something for the rest of his at first restless day.

Today he would fish for five speedy tuna and gather ten lumber. Gyle asked about any location of populated areas where tuna were present from anyone he could eventually finding his answer from the inn proprietor. The creek northeast he said. Before leaving Gyle asked to borrow a spare rod and was told to bring it back before the end of the half day. The speedy tuna surely earned their name, none of them stopped in the river. It seemed they were traveling somewhere important at the rate that they were riggling. Gyle threw aside his fishing utensil and pondered. A way to catch something so fast without catching too many as to not disturb the ecosystem. He decided to use earth magic, to pop up a portion of the earth under the river as wide and as long as half a meter. Next he would fling throwing knives at any tuna he managed to push out of the water and into the air immobilizing them.

After returning the rod and on his way to a nearby forest infested with trees he heard strange sounds. A slamming noise, a screeching noise, and a noise that reverberated through his entire being. All manner of things he heard. While pressing his hands to his ears Gyle thought what could possibly be causing this chaotic commotion. The closer to the source he came the more abnormalities he noticed. The ground began shaking on on and off terminals creating cracks. A source of light appeared, it became as bright as possible then in the next instant it was gone. Eventually, Gyle made his way into a cave where an orb on a pedestal could be seen. Lightning bolts were coming out of it, the structure surrounding it was collapsing, and above all a screeching that would cause ears to bleed. For some odd reason in Gyle's mind, the idea that he had to stop it came to him, that if he didn't try to stop it right this instant there is no telling what could happen, the world could end he hoped. He stepped closer and closer, each one being more difficult than the last. At last, he reached his hand on top of the odd orb. The next instant the orb exploded blasting itself to pieces and young Gyle many meters back.

Gyle regained consciousness pushing his body up with his arms. In doing so he noticed his hands had changed in color. It looked a light gray, almost silver. Fearing the worst he unsheathed his sword to look at his reflection. His face was mostly the same, except for the color, of course, it became a light gray as well. And the horns on his head, the sharper teeth, and his eyes that looked like an animal's. Horns of a sheep or a goat curled upwards then inwards. Gyle's hand slowly reached closer to it. The moment he touched a horn his hand retreated away. Gyle reached again for it. He could feel the various rows of ridges and the weight of his hand on his horn. Not only were his teeth that were normally sharp longer and sharper, but so were all of his teeth. As for his eyes, he was unsure at first what they reminded him of, a cat or a snake was the closest thing he thought. Looking for more information he looked the only place he could, his adventurer's card. His race had changed. It was no longer human. It was Tiefling, a race known for it's demonic like appearance. Gyle thought to himself is this what a demon looks like, a mishmash of random animals?

He looked over at where the orb used to be, to the pedestal whereunder it was what was left of it. Thinking whatever it was that was happening to be over, he simply left it as was to finish his quest. On reaching the trunk of a tree he realized he had not an axe or a saw that he knew to be commonly used to cut down a tree. Gyle thought back to his tools on hand and then his magic that reinforced his magic sword Kusandal. Perhaps he could simply use the reshaping part to change his sword into a greatsword sacrificing density. No, an axe or a saw for this situation was far more proper he thought lastly. Gyle finished collecting lumber by midday. He spent the rest of his day indifferently watching his innmates reacting to his new physical features and sleeping. Gyle never noticed his tail.

@shad12ow

At first, Gyle was hesitant to ask the Guildmaster of all people to read his quest report. Thinking it improper for one called the Guildmaster to do such a task. Upon notice of other guild members doing the thought to be unspeakable, he would let go of such trepidations.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2018
  19. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Delta Town|#GE3|E-Ranked|Fish 5 Speedy Tunas [80G | 1 x Speedy Tuna Fillet]
    Delta Town|#GD1|D-Ranked|Gather 10 Lumber [100 G | 3 x Wooden Plank]

==============================================================
    "And...you are?" Shadow asked while looking at the adventurer in front of him. The moment he glanced at the report, he noticed the name and he raised one of his eyebrows. "Gyle? Hmm....well, something changed. No. A lot of you changed. Anyway, not the first time this kind of thing happened. Let me read your report first."
    While reading the report, the Guildmaster maintained a very calm face. Only a few "huh" came from his mouth as he read the content of the report. At the end, he just put down the report paper and then pulled out a small satchel and a small slip of paper. He put both in front of the adventurer.
    "Here you go. All 180 G and the slip of paper for the item reward. Take that at the quartermaster as usual. Take care now. And...just be careful with strange thing from now on. My hunch told me that you will encountered more in the near future."

AliceShiki and Silver Snake like this.
  20. tommyd231

tommyd231 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello hell, I am a fledgling nuff user who wants to join the adventurers' guild. Where do I begin?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.