Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild Receptionist Table

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Jul 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LordOfPies

LordOfPies Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes i am going to the mountain to draw a map of the area

2. pirateking36

pirateking36 [[-Worst King-]]

Reading List:
    Link
    good *picks up the sword from the side* I am following you then

3. LordOfPies

Reading List:
    Link
    ill never turn down a companion, but be aware that i will be avoiding most fights. especially if we meet any truly nasty beats near the peak

4. pirateking36

pirateking36 [[-Worst King-]]

Reading List:
    Link

ok *puts the sword back in the storage belt* lets go *grabs a beer keg and follows*

5. Accidentally

Accidentally Random Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I pissed. I write a reaaaally long story.... then black out. I really pissed.

Breath in... breath out.... arggghhagagahakdjndbdhsjs. There i calm.

--slay 10 kobold (maximum adventurer points is 8)

Quest detail: after orc, goblins, and lizardmen, not to mention the new thunder bird flock, we have incoming danger coming from the kobold. They are known as an evolved species of wolf that managed to walk on both feet. Beware of their sharp claws and fangs. We are hoping that the recent discovery of the kobold horde is just a moving group.

I looked at the rank D notice board.

Well lately the monster activity is high. Now it's just orc and goblin, but still it is dangerous. What is the reason the mosnter activity is breaking out? They usually lay nice in the monster forest. Now they go on rampage.

My gaze is drafting around the guild.

It's rowdy as usual. Hehehe.

We have a slave driver as our guildmaster. I dunno why.. but he always watch extra tiny detail at my job. Actually i know why. That prick.

But i can't againts him as he the one that runs the guild.. haah.

This guild has a tavern that would never silent. A fight here and there. A laugh and evil laugh can be heard. A barter and shady transaction is happ.. wait, those guys!

*a moment later*

Ahem... let's continue! The tavern is where i work as unofficial bartender. Hope guild master not kick me. I have great time swind... i mean serving people there!

The rank E notice board is noisy as always. Fufufu. I remember.... wait i don't remember anything about my rank E days. I can just remember hazily about lizard and icecream... well, speaking about icecream i wonder if the icecream selled by @Napknight is profitable? Well i can ask him later...

But kobold huh? Must i ask party head @Luxadia for backup? But this is just kobold.. agrh!!! I will not ask help.. it's gonna be easy.

I walked out from the guild and go to the town fountain.. oya? Is that baa-chan?

"Baa-chan!!"

That is baa-chan alright! She is the one that give me the clue about moonlight flower! I saved by baa-chan last time! Thankyou for the bad hear... wait that's wrong. Please be healthy baa-chan.

"Oh! Boya, how is your condition?"

She is looked smaller than the last time? Did she unwell? I see her back is hurting. She using cane. The last time i see her, she not using cane to help her walk.

"I fine! The info baa-chan gave me really helped a lot. I can finish my job really fast!"

"Is tha so? Hahaha. Baa-chan glad that i can help a younster like you."

She smiled and try to pats my back. Baa-chan.. your back will hurting... i lower my body a little so she can reach my back easily.

"As a young man you must have alot of job! At least i can help you a little!"

"Hahaha! It did help alot. Oh right baa-chan.."

Suddenly i remember about something in my bag and start rummage it...

"What it is boya?"

Baa-chan is confused by my action and ask questionly at me.

"It's just that... i have something.. that i make for baa-chan... oh! Here it is!"

From my bag i took out a moonlight flower crown.

"When i pick the flower i remembered about baa-chan and want to give this crown to you! I ussually make flower crown for my grandma so i can make one easily! I make it at my free time!"

Baa-chan is shocked at my present at first but then she smiling at me.

"Hahaha. Such thing is not fit at old lady like me. Those flower will fit more on someone else!"

Baa-chan is trying too refuse my gift.

"No baa-chan. It will fit baa-chan just as well! You know baa-chan? A lady will always be a lady no matter what happen! Same with a flower... no matter where she grow.. no matter what shape it is.. she still a flower.."

I put the crown at baa-chan head.

"A pretty flower for a pretty lady. Hahaha."

Baa-chan smiled and looked at me knowingly.

"Then why you left that flower?"

"Eh??"

I flinched at baa-chan words.

"H-how?"

Baa-chan smiled.

"Your eyes is telling everything young man. Aish. Why you heard an old lady rubbish. You still have something to do right? Then go! Hahaha!"

Baa-chan want to send me off at the gate but i told her to not to. I afraid her condition will worsen if she send me of at the gate. She send me off with a wave at the town fountain tough.

Now i walked into the monster forrest.

Kobold.

It's a dengerous monster. Not because it's power. Not because it's insticnt. But because they can use arms.

Imagine a human. An idiot at that. Swinging around a sword or any other weapon as he please, ofcourse it's dangerous. We call it maniac.

Now the imagine aglamanation of a idiot human with weapon and a hungry blood lusting crazy mutt. You got a kobold as the result.

I'm not some overpowered adventure that can fight with large scale enemy and goes unscathed. I can actually dying and dead randomly... ahh.. negative!! Shoo! Shoo!

Ussually they live in a cave, but there is record that they live as nomaden.

It's ussually happen because territory discord. The winner pack will take the area and the loser pack is kicked out from it.

On the way i picked some flower, herb, and seed. I picked it as my party member @Nope34 really like something like this.

A few of us still at rank E. I want to help them at their quest as i'm the only reliable damage dealer and tanker, but they said no. as they want to catch up to the D rank member with their own way.

Now i can just support them on their mission.

I walking almost for twenty minute. I searching for water source. As far as my knowledge go, a wandering kobold will live near river.

*sound of running water*

"Oh! Found it!"

More or less fourty meter from the place i am, i can seen a river bank.

I reach the river and walking upstream. The reason? Well i just go by my instinct or gut. Your pick.

Nah not exactly... the downstream is a waterfall.

Still how so there are so much monster pop out? Example is like the thunder bird. It's usually not come wake up for at least eleven years from now.

The birds have this cycle to go rampage and then sleep for fifty years. The last rampage is fourty eight years ago.

So it's weird for it to wake up now...

"Hm? Oya? Smoke?"

Up in the sky i can see a smoke flew up. The distance is more likely two kilometer at my one clock.

I pick up my speed and start running at the smoke

The smoke is thick! Wandering huh? I have my doubt on it.

Again i picked up the speed and hastily run toward the smoke.

If they have big number then they will have parameter set! I must going faster to avoid the parameter as it's still empty. Maybe i lucky so far and passedthe parameter gap.

*trak!*

'?! Something is upfront!'

I halted my movement and looking around for the sound source.

There. Seven lizardmen.

Wait... lizardmen? How come they go this far?

Well i need to take care if it now. It's will be troublesome but i still need to report it to @Ldyrdy later.

"Sha! ...sha? Shaa."

"Sha? Shaaa."

Did they communicated with themself? Did they caughy my scent?

The lizard is licked the air for a few time. They hished to each other and slowly advance to my area.

They still not know i here. They have their doubt. But it's still unclear and my advantage is still there. Now must i rush or wait?

If i rush now the distance is too far. @RizYun bastard... if you were here then i have someone to cover me up! Now i remember about lizard!

They coming closer and closer to my hiding place.

Seven meter!

Six!

Five!

Fou... "sha!" Damnit! They stopped their advance and licked the air a few times.

Now or never. They will caught my scent and my advantage is gone... why can you move closer to me?!

"Gamble. Swift switch."

I switched with fallen branch behind them and wait them to react.

*crash* "shaa!"

Now!

"Savate! Seventh style! Chop!"

*slash!*

"SHAA!"

I slashed the back of the lizard at the most behind quickly.

"Sha!!" Tch! They the rest of the lizard have great reaction!

The six other lizards are now rushing at me. I don't know if the one i slashed is already dead, but i can't take risk to check it.

I run as fast as i can to avoid the lizard chase. But they are faster than me!

"Sha!" *tang!*

One of the lizard thrust his spear at me. Luckily i can block it, but now my speed is reduced.

The rest of the lizard now almost reach me.

I need plan! What can help me out in this situation?! I only see tall tree around me!

Wait...

The tree!

I kicked one of the lizard and use his body as spring board to reach the the branch. Withiot looking back i climb the tree as fast as i can.

Actually i surprised i can climbed the tree this nimble as i never climb before... did i have hidden talent?

*shake!*

"Tch! They can climb too?!"

The lizards is following me by climbing the tree. They rather fast too. Hey! Hey! No matter where it is, land or tree your speed surpasses me?!

*grab!* "ack!"

One of them is grabbing my ankle. Luckily i can make him let go by slamming his hand to the tree.

*bam!*

"Shaa!!"

Now it's already tall enough. I let go my hold on the tree branch and let my body fall, but i need accompany before that.

"Savate! First style! Second ver! Ram Lariat!"

Both of my arm caught two neck of the lizard and i fight the gravity by using them as i slams their bodies down!

*BAM!* *BAM!*

At my suspended movement i grab one of the lizard and bring him down with me in german suplex.

*BAM!*

"Hahahaha! Three down! Down! Down!"

After doing that i start running as fast as i can but i heard loud thumping behind me.

"SHAAA!!"

Looks like the last three lizard is angry at me that killing their comrade and now chasing me frantically. Now they armed with their fallen comrade spear, one in each arm.

Suddenly they brake the running and throw the spear at me! Fast!

I stomp my foot hard to make my body jumped back without losing the momentum. Ugh. The inertia is killing me!

At the air i spin my body to avoid the incomming spear. One of them almost hit my head and scrath my face.

After landing i kick the ground to propel my self and kick the lizard at the middle.

*bam!*

"Shaa!!" The middle lizard is pushed back but he still thrust out his spear at me!

*tang!*

"Ugrh!" Luckily he using his sub arm, if not then the attack will broke my defend!

*whack!*

"Guah!" *Bam* The two lizards swipe the spear at my body with great force and make me hit the tree.

"Hehehe. Rage 25,74%!"

I propeled myself with my arm and reach the middle lizard that just right himself up. I grab his left arm and right leg then spin it, turning his body upside down.

Piledrive.

And then? And then i leave everything to what i have denying in this fight. Just ket then momentum and gravity do their job.

*screeechh!squeleellchhh!*

"Haah...haaahhh.... *bam!* uargh!"

One of the two remaining lizard without my knowledge is already beside me and hit my face.

...Enough.
    "Body enchantment..." I hold his arm and do a back arm swipe.

"This!" *Bam!*

Then left jab.

"Over!" *Bam!

Right hook.

"Grown!" *Bam!*

Lastly, left uppercut.

"Lizard!" *Snap!!*

Ting! Ting! Ting! Lizard OUT! The lizard is fallen down limp.

*thrust*

Again suddenly an attack is come. A spear is scracthing my face.

"..."

"You miss."

I grabbed and pulled the spear hardly making the lizard getting pulled too, at the same time i giving his scally face a headbutt.

*snap*

"I really need some stress relliefing..."

* Whack! Whack! Bam! Crack! Bam! BAm! BAM! CRACK! WHACK! rip! Riippp! RRIIIppp! REAAAAPPPPPtsch! SQUELCH!*

Wait i need to calm down... breath in... breath out... whew... niw i calm.

After plucking out their monster core and ripping the skin cleanly as i can't do dismantling, i continuing my way.

But really? How far did those lizard make me run?! It's closer to the smoke than i imagined...

I already covering my smell and the blood smell sith herb that have strong smell. I can't be careless and let scent sensitive mosnter attack me again.

I kept running and running until i found the the source of the smoke.

"God.."

As far as my eye can see lay a sea of monster.

Goblin.

Orc.

Kobold.

Lizardmen.

Minotour.

Slime.

Wolf.

Gremlin.

Imp.

Troll.

And many more of it's sub species...

I-i need to warn the town and the guild... i need to tell them this!!

I walking back slowly and carefully...

*SNAP!*

I stepped on a dry twigs. Yep classic. So.. Why did the sound has to be that loud?!

Now the monster legion is staring at me... i can call them legion right? Because they are so much...

God if you exist why did this happen!

...Wait. I know one.

"hahaHAHAHAHA! LLLOOOOKKKYYYY!!!!!"

*roar!!*

Has you seen a monster legion rushing? No? I tell you. It's majestic.

You can felt the power, it's overwhelming.

The bloodlust can be clearly felt, like a raging wave slamming againts your body.

The atmosphere is something.

The view cannot said to be pretty. It's more like mesmerizing.

In other world. It's great.

...If it's not targeted at you.

*TREMBLEE!!*

"ROAARRRR!!"

"DAMN! YOU! LOKY! IF I SURVIVE THIS I WILL DESTROY YOUR TEMPLE!!"

"RROOOOOAAAARRR!!!"

"Gamble! Swift switch!"

*crash!!*

"In this pact! I swear to thee!!"

I evade a swipe from an orc.

"To do thee bidding and to entertaint thee!"

A goblin almost cut open my stomatch.

"In return! Thou shall aide me!"

A troll club is passed my head and crushed a grup of lizardmen.

"Then as pact! Thou and thee shall bless!"

<<Loky & Freyja Tag>>

At the guild door someone can be seen walking.

He walk so slow and almost fall down a few time..

But he still push forward.

Because he still got something to do...

He opened the guild door.

*creak*

The guild is normal as always. Nothing is wrong. It's normal as always.

Thank god...

And i fall.

"*cough*Everyone....*cough* ..mo*cough*..monster.. legion is comming... @Ldyrdy !!! MONSTER LEGiON IS COMING!!!!"

*Passed out"

P.s. i slay kobold more than 40. You can check the monster core in my bag.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2016
    VOLX98 likes this.
  6. Napknight

Napknight 『Knight of Naps』『Never Ending Loop』

Reading List:
    Link
    *Arrives at Guild to Once again Spread the name of Ice Cream but as i went inside there was this heavy tense air around but i didn't let it bother me and i set up my store
    *Selling Ice Cream - 10 C
    New Product Exploding Candy - 50 C
    Description: They are not made of Po*P Those are mere rumors~

As I was waiting for some customers i finally notice @FanzZeta lying on the guild floor, I was thinking that he is being lazy sleeping on the floor worn out and all but i guess i should pull him out of the way.... Nah i'll let the others handle it~

Suddenly i remember him talk about hunting so i sneakily get close to him and check his item bag if there's anything inside *peeks Looks around*

7. Accidentally

Reading List:
    Link
    I still awake. If you take one it's ten gold.

Wait... why not help me first? Aish.

Because not helping. 59 gold.

8. LordOfPies

Reading List:
    Link
    laughing at the pirate so devoted he's bringing his keg along we embark towards the mountain. I tell my pirate friend that i am mistral the wind mage and my combat strength is a little low at the moment so if you stumble upon and monsters you can handle most of the fighting and ill handle most of the mapmaking

9. Napknight

Reading List:
    Link
    *Startled I look below to see @FanzZeta Awake and telling me to pay for Stea- Looking through his thing's
    I just gave him my most Friendly smile and say
    "What are you talking I'm just checking to make sure everything's ok inside the Bag now here.
    Let me help you hold's out hand and brought to a nearby seat. while sneakily checking his body for items.

10. Accidentally

Reading List:
    Link
    *holds out hand*

It's 20 gold each.

And 69 gold for late saving me.

11. ForumObserver

ForumObserver [Clumsy Member] [Verver] [Table Flipper]

Reading List:
    Link
    @FanzZeta @Napknight seeing both of your stories, I can't help but think you two are trying to get i die? Achievement (I'm also included (lol)).

12. Accidentally

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope. I not die. Never! If i die then i will not posted another story.

An adventurer only has one soul!!! Unless that loky bastard say otherwise...

Napknight likes this.
  13. ForumObserver

ForumObserver [Clumsy Member] [Verver] [Table Flipper]

Reading List:
    Link
    Well even if Villan die, he could asked me to revive him in checkpoint (teehee).

14. Accidentally

Reading List:
    Link
    Knowing @Ldyrdy he will just cut our point if we died...

15. Accidentally

Reading List:
    Link
    ... but... what... mod, i found mod...

*run!*

16. Napknight

Reading List:
    Link
    [ADVERTISEMENT ~~~ADVERTISEMENT NO DUBIOUS CONTENT]

Last edited: Jul 16, 2016