Game Sign Up Adventurer's Guild - Registration

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by AliceShiki, Jan 28, 2019.

1. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    ((*laughs* On it on it, dungeon, answering discord and stuff is taking my time, please wait a bit! xD

*hugs*))

Nahrenne likes this.
  2. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    *looks at the registration with a troubled gaze as the fairy lies on her shoulder*

So... Phinimimilimino... Phiminilimini... Philominilimini... Uhn... Phini-chan, I'll call you Phini-chan, alright?

Well, there is no trouble with your registration, so welcome to the guild, be careful out there.

Uhn... *feels a bit troubled* Well, I hope this won't be too much trouble to you...

*picks up a knife and uses it to scribble in a piece of wood*
    *gives it to you, it's a badge with the guild's symbol in it*

This will be your identification, I know it might be hard to carry, but it is important to take care of it. In case you lose it, you'll have to pay a fine... Also, your name is written on its back.

That's all though, welcome aboard and good luck~

((Remember to put the info in your sig~))

Nahrenne likes this.
  3. Nahrenne

Nahrenne Sister|Daughter|Niece|Aunt|Mummy

Reading List:
    Link
    Taking the badge that was literally half her size, Phinimimilomimo looked a little confused as she tilted her head to the nekomimi.
    "I don't understand why I have to carry this, Fris. Do you not do fairy size, Fris?"
    Her eyes turned moist as she showed an expression of grief, the badge weighing her whole body down.

X

4. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhn... We really don't have any tailored for fairies... I can request for one to be made specifically for your size, but it will cost you 5 Large Copper Coins. I can take that away from your first payment if you wish.

5. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    ((Turn it into a shield and be a warrior fairy! :blobhero:))

6. Adrian160596

Adrian160596 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Alexander Cra
    Race: Human
    Class: Archer Aprentice (Possible upgrade)

Brown Haired 1.75m tall with brown eyes

Small Wood Bow
    Copper Rusty Dagger
    Small Leather quiver
    20 wood arrows (wood arrow=no ironhead)
    Leather chest armor
    1 leather water pouch(8 Oz)
    Dried Meat for 2 days
    Small leather Bag with an old book and 5 large copper coins (mens traveler messenger bag style)

Magic Arrow - Imbue mana on the arrow to deal magic damage
    Retreat Arrow - Imbue mana on the arrow to push the target on contact
    Eagle Eye - Imbue own eyes with mana to see farther

1 set of old woll clothes

You want me to tell you my history? Well, I used to live with my father in the forest no so far from this town. Since I can remember my father taught me the basics for every archer: how to make a bow and arrows with the materiales from the forest, how to aim and how to survive in the forest. Nothing out of the ordinary I guess haha. What? you want me to tell you more? Mmm ok....sigh. Apparently my family's ancestor was summoned from another world but he wasn't strong enough to fight against the dragons so he never got to be like the heroes in the legends. Anyway aparently my ancestor, in his wolrd, was from the legendary class called gamer and he always played like and archer in videogames. Before you open your mouth let me answer you that I don't have any idea how that worked and what’s what, anyway the family have been passing the skills *tries to discreetly hide his book* my ancestor learned from another world or at least the ideas, but they are not so easy to learn otherwise I wouldn't be the only one left in my family...sigh

Last edited: Feb 3, 2019
    Nahrenne likes this.
  7. Nahrenne

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: Ah, to put things in spoiler you click the + sign in the toolbar above the text box.
    X

Adrian160596 likes this.
  8. Adrian160596

Adrian160596 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks, its fixed now

9. Nahrenne

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: You also need to have tagged a staff member, but I'll just quote your initial post and tag one for you, since tags don't work if edited in.
    *huggles*

Tagging a staff member for Adrian160596
    @AliceShiki

Now you need to wait for confirmation. Ah and I'm not a staff member, just a player.
    >w<

X

Adrian160596 likes this.
  10. jbturkle

jbturkle Fruit

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Arawn Heath
    Race: Human
    Class: Hunter

173 cm
    Tanned skin
    Brown hair
    Olive-colored eyes
    Lean build

Weapons:
    • Old Hunting Dagger- An old dagger with a length of 4.5 inches. It was given to Arawn by his father when he was young.
    • Bow- An unremarkable recurve bow
    Armor:
    • Leather Breastplate- A flimsy breastplate constructed from boiled leather, which can guard against glancing blows and weak impacts.
    Coins: 4 Large Copper Coins

Tracking: Arawn is capable of proficiently tracking creatures in the wild.
    Basic Marksmanship: Wielding a bow with arrows, Arawn can hit his target accurately within 30 meters. After 30 meters, his accuracy drops significantly.
    Trapping: Arawn can set up traps for creatures smaller than an orc.
    Basic Camouflage: Arawn can disguise himself using his environment. However, his camouflage may not hold up against those who have higher than average perceptiveness.
    Stealth: Arawn is capable of hiding his presence in order to escape notice and sneak up to his prey. His stealth my not hold up against those with higher than average perceptiveness.
    Basic Dagger Wielding: Arawn can wield a dagger in combat with enough proficiency to harm his opponent without cutting himself.
    Butchery: Arawn can dismantle and butcher creatures in order to take materials such as meat or furs.

Storage:
    • 2 Full Quivers (20 arrows each)
    • Tinderbox (and tinder)
    • Flint and Steel
    • Whetstone
    • Rope

Arawn was born in a small, unremarkable village into a large family. With three older brothers and one younger sister, Arawn had a lively childhood. As he grew up, his father, an experienced hunter, decided to pass on his craft to Arawn. Arawn excelled at hunting, but found that he held no interest in pursuing it as his trade. Instead, he was drawn towards more scholarly ways. He decided to set out to gain an education, but was opposed by his family. Being a rather poor household, his family couldn't pay for an education -- not one that they were sure was going to go to waste. Maddened by his family's lack of support, Arawn set off on his own with his life's savings and a shoddily made plan. After spending most of his money, Arawn managed to secure admission to a school. However, he found himself unable to match up to the school's standards and was soon expelled. Too ashamed to return home and face his family, Arawn gathered his belongings and with the last of his money, headed to the Adventurer's Guild to put his hunting skills to good use.

Nahrenne likes this.
  11. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    ((You don't actually need to tag a staff member because I have the thread watched... >.>

Well, it's fine either way~))
    I see, so your family is from another world... Well, maybe you can feel welcome here, while not a common story, it's by no means the first I heard of it~

Also... Well, I do think I know what you mean with videogames, it is kinda interesting that you mention it when you yourself doesn't know what's what~ *giggles*

Either way, there are no problems with your registration, so...

*takes out a knife, neatly uses it to scribble in a piece of wood*
    *gives you said piece of wood, it's actually a badge with the guild's symbol in it*

This will serve as your identification, please take proper care of it. Losing the badge will incur a fine on you. Also, I wrote your name in its back just now~

That's all, welcome to the guild, may the gods bless your future~ *bows*

((Welcome! Please put your character's information within your signature! ^^)/

Also, a small suggestion... Try to split your writing in paragraphs, it's a bit hard to read it when you put the whole thing as a big block of text... Have fun! ^^)/))

Adrian160596 and Nahrenne like this.
  12. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    *folds the registration paper after finishing reading it and puts it to the side*

Well, I don't personally think it was that much of a wise choice to put your life on the line as an adventurer instead of going back to your family, but... Who am I to talk? Welcome aboard Arawn-san.

*takes out a knife and uses it to scribble in a small wooden badge*
    *gives the badge to you, it has the guild's symbol on it*

This will serve as your identification. Make sure to take proper care of it as you'll be fined in case it's lost. Also, I just carved your name in its back for you~

That's pretty much all you need to know for now. Welcome aboard and good luck out there~ *bows*

((Remember to put your character's information within your signature! ^^)/

Also, try spacing your text a bit more when writing... It's kinda hard to read big blocks of text like the one in your backstory. Paragraphs help quite a bit.))

jbturkle likes this.
  13. nguuuquaaa

nguuuquaaa 『Grade SSS Hentai Genius Supervert』

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Takako
    Race: Automata
    Class: Conjurer (?)
    A cute girl with the appearance of a 10~12 years old, with short height, childish face, conspicuous crimson iris, and very long white hair that nearly reaches her ankle and tied in twintails. For reason unknown her hair floats slightly in the air and never gets stuck in anything.
    [Equipped] Black Gothic Set
    • Black Gothic Dress
    • Black Gothic Headband
    • Black Laced Knee Socks
    • Black Laced Gloves
    • Black Flat Shoes
    6 magic stones
    Conjuration Magic
    • Conjure Sword
    • Conjure Dagger
    • Conjure Gauntlet
    No storage yet
    An anti-dragon weapon that was built at the end of the dragon war. But since the dragons were mostly gone at the time, the head researcher got ahead of himself and made one prototype that was much more different from the others. Smaller and less combat prowess, but more human-like in both appearance and intelligence. Some said that the girl was based on his deceased daughter. When the upper head got wind of this project and wanted the girl for himself, both the researcher and the girl disappeared.

More than 200 years later, she woke up in an underground ruin and went on an adventure to find her purpose in life. And maybe her automata sisters too.

OOC: I hope this profile passes :sweating_profusely:

AliceShiki, Nurman, Naraku and 2 others like this.
  14. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    >Automata
    >Middle age, not even guns
    Maybe gothic style with long hair might be enough to convince the staff :blobokhand:

Nurman likes this.
  15. Way

Way Crimeless Raubritter

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, as long it isn't a legit science mecha, it's fine.

16. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    So I could have doll-like races?

17. Way

Way Crimeless Raubritter

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, sure.
    Nothing overly sciency or op, and it fits.

Ddraig likes this.
  18. nguuuquaaa

Reading List:
    Link
    Automatas in fantasy run on magic tho.
    Or more like, it's much easier to make magical automatas than robots, I mean magic is omnipotent as we can just summon a dang fireball without knowing how the heck does it burn on, or what exactly a "fire" is.

19. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    "..."
    Seeing a child registering into the Adventurers Guild, Gaap sighed and thought that some people were really irresponsible. Leaving a child alone, registering into an institution in which people are crazy enough to delve into dungeons, to risk their lives, and so on.

"Haaaa..."
    Checking the papers and searching if anything was wrong with it, he did not see anything that really irked him or gave him a reason to make the girl go away. What a shame, letting a child getting enrolled... it was his work anyway.
    As he began scribbling the guild's symbol on the wooden badge.

"Alright, Takako is it ? Let's begin with the usual, welcome to the Adventurers Guild ! I hope you will stay among us a long time. Don't take too much risks while doing quests, pick them carefully, well all this stuff... and last thing, you see this is your identification badge, if you lose it, you will have to pay a fine and it would be a shame."
    Before finishing to talk, Gaap almost forgot one thing.

"Right, my name is Gaap, a simple receptionist and former adventurer. Now, we are finished, you are now a E-Rank Adventurer, welcome and good luck."

OOC: Welcome back to the Adventurers Guild~
    Don't forget to put your character in your signature, keep in mind the guidelines and most importantly have fun~

AliceShiki and Nurman like this.
  20. nguuuquaaa

Reading List:
    Link
    "Don't worry, I'm plenty strong myself. By the way I have a question, what year is it right now?"

OOC: Thanks. I already read on the lore so so no bullshit planet buster this time I have a good idea on how to progress from now.

AliceShiki, Nurman and Naraku like this.