Spoiler adventures of my all rounder wife

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Nispedana, Mar 30, 2021.

1. Nispedana

Nispedana Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Summary:

The all-powerful boss is stripped of his identity again!

One is handsome while the other is proud; the two-faced refined rascal versus a cynical girl with hidden identities.

Everyone secretly jokei that Master Mo’s wife is an ignorant and incompetent little tyrant.

Bad at her studies? Lu Mian emergei as the top student for science at her college entrance examination.

No talent? Lu Mian shows everyone how competent she is at multitasking by playing the piano with one hand, and painting with the other during a live performance.

A prodigal? She makes a small fortune in just two days with her limited knowledge.

Boxing, Go chess, appraising treasures, car racing… Bring it on! She can do them all.

The soft-spoken Xiao Qimo adjusts his glasses with pride. “Who else has something to say?”

One of his subordinates raises his hand cautiously. “Master Mo, your wife seems to be the one who single-handedly destroyed the illegal laboratory.”

Xiao Qimo looks at his wife who is quietly practicing calligraphy. “That’s impossible!”

It isn’t until…

During the general meeting for the International Elite Organization, both Xiao Qimo and Lu Mian wear a mask. They take the stage and succeed as the organization’s Chief and Deputy Chief, respectively.

The Deputy Chief beside me looks like my wife. This is Xiao Qimo’s thought.

The Chief looks like someone I know. Lu Mian is thinking the same thing, too.

Soon, the newly appointed Chief is seen blocking his deputy at the ladies’ room.

What happens when two strong and uncorrupted individuals fall for each other?
    ____

I'm in chapters 600+ now and I'm quite curious about this 'obsession' the ML has that is so mysterious and also the giver of the plant he treats like a son.
    Can someone spoil me on this?

kawaii12345 likes this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Rika Summer

Rika Summer Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm at 300+. Please can you tell me what is Lu Mian's secret that Lu Zhizhai exchanged for her sister's punishment to be reduced?

4. graceelee

graceelee Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha seems ML falls early in love! And MC is not interested in love(?)!

5. graceelee

graceelee Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "She has a lot of emotions that are different from those of Sui Yuan and Shuaiyu.

She didn't know what it was.

Can only be summarized as..."

(Internal monologue: Yes this is it...finally... Love....lalalala ship sailing!)
    *Clicks next chapter*

Habit?

(My ship is not yet ready to sail..... )

6. mangnalover

mangnalover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When does lu mian start to have feelings for him and when do they start to date

7. Eggs4Life

Eggs4Life Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I read this a long time ago and if I remember correctely, he treats the plant like a son as it has this mysterious property and is a one of a kind unique or something like that.

8. nicomcla1995

nicomcla1995 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil the relationship between the MC, and her family? Are they actually her parents? Was she adopted?

What is her mysterious illness? Is it her menstruation? What happened during her kidnapping? Are the other 4 kids ever mentioned? Is Sui one of them?

9. Eggs4Life

Eggs4Life Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, the Mc is actually an embryo transplanted into her 'mom' and yes Sui is one of the four kids.

nicomcla1995 likes this.
  10. nicomcla1995

nicomcla1995 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Holy shit! Now that’s not confusing hahaha. I haven’t reached that part yet so I’m guessing MC has no relationship to her family since embryos are already fertilized with male sperm and female egg, so the mom is this case is just an incubator. Gotcha! Thanks for the spoiler, do you know anything else about the plot?

Like: What is her mysterious illness? Is it her menstruation? What happened during her kidnapping? Are the other 4 kids ever mentioned? Is Sui one of them?

11. Eggs4Life

Eggs4Life Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the four kids all appear by the end of the series and both Zero (Ye ling) and Sui yuan are two of the four kids.