Advertisement (The Divine Chair)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by CadmarLegend, May 2, 2021.

1. CadmarLegend

CadmarLegend one and a two and a bing bang boo!

Reading List:
    Link
    So, has anyone wanted to ever sit on the best, most magical chair ever?! Of course you have, you fellow chunnis!

Now, this chair that I am going to show you has AMAZING powers! You can use magic while sitting on it!

One magic that I created is called 'Super extra strong death GLARE!"
    \

It allows me to eliminate anything with just a glare! This chair also has some extra benefits! It allows you to cultivate Ying and Yang! Become a Dual Cultivator! Or else....

The Sect Master of Chari Sect will come to your family and cast his ultra awesome techinqie that I'm still in awe of!

The One Finger Poke!

This one finger allows you to eliminate anything with just 1 finger!

.......... ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND! This technique was created on the chair I'm going to show you!

This chair let's you feel the warmth of another person, makes you feel so perfectly loved, and you might even change your gender while sitting on it! It is in auction for 50 nuffies per piece! If you're interested, please send me the nuffies and I'll give you the chair, customized to your liking!

All bids start at 1 nuffie and progress till 50! You can only get this here, folks!

Become a Sect Master today! Get this 50 nuffie chair now!

[​IMG]

Napelynn likes this.
  2. Lissi

Lissi 『Queen of Lissidom』『Holy Chibi』『Western Birdy』『⚓』

Reading List:
    Link
    No wonder the pic had to be spoilered :blob_coughblood:

CadmarLegend likes this.