Advice for Beginner Writer

Discussion in 'Author Discussions' started by jossy48, Aug 1, 2019.

1. augustwrites

augustwrites Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Everyone has a different style and method. Practice until you find yours.

LowerTierDragon likes this.
  2. ElefantVerd

ElefantVerd It's not me, and it's not you.

Reading List:
    Link
    I started something. Wrote some chapters, then found it missing content, and added some chapter between the chapters I wrote, then changed some chapters, then...

It was supposed to be smut (raw scenes of raw sex), but the first sex scene happens only at chapter 8. I'm hopeless...

I think it will never be ready for publishing.

N.A. To be read while listening a children chorus singing Mozart's Leck Mich Im Arsch.

6. Henpecked husband

“Lady Marissa, Lady Marissa!” cried the maid, Mary, when entered the room where the lady was drinking tea while reading a book. “Our Allard needs some counseling, Fayette is abusing him!”

“Breath first, Mary” Lady Marissa looked at the flushed face of the maid that certainly was running. “Abusing my little Allard? What do you mean with ‘abusing’? They are only eight, what kind of ‘abuse’ can a little girl do?”

“Oh, it’s my fault, now the poor boy is suffering, oh my, oh my” the maid sit without waiting for license and started fanning herself with her hands. “Oh my, poor Allard!”

“You are not making any sense, Mary! What is this abuse you say the little girl did?”

“Ooooh, oooooh” exclaimed the maid. Then she sighed “I give the boy a dessert, a cream he likes, only to him and asked him to eat in the kitchen, so he didn’t need to share with… anyone.”

Lady Marissa smiled “you know they share everything and yet you…”

“Yes, I know, I know, it’s just that sometimes I would like to pamper him and him alone. Forgive this foolish maid and hear a little more, madam.”

“Go on.”

“The boy asked me for a piece of cake, that he would give to the girl and I made it two, saying ‘if you don’t take two, she will share half of hers and we don’t want her share to be that small, do we?’ God bless that boy, he understands and smiled like the angel he is.”

“So, after eating the dessert you prepared to him, he tried to fool the girl with a piece of cake. Go on, Mary…”

“I spied when he entered the room and put the plates of cake on the table. The girl is smart, she kissed the boy in the lips and smelled the dessert. She then…”

Fayette looked at my eyes, asking “boy, did you eat some dessert without sharing with your wife, don’t you?”

I trembled, she was smiling but her eyes weren’t smiling. Like a dragon looking to his prey. Like I was the prey. “Y-yes…”

Fay looked at the two slices of cake and continued “I presume you bring two slices to share the cake with me. To fool me, in a way. Don’t you, boy?”

I bowed my head, ashamed and confessed, “It’s like you said. Sorry.”

“I forgive you,” she said. “I know it was the idea of some other person.” I looked at her, smiling like a fool. “But still you will be delivered your punishment.” She put some emphasis on the word ‘punishment’ while sitting down. “On your knees, dear Al.”

I kneeled. She put her left foot on my lap and said: “take off the shoe and sock”. I did as she said. Then she takes one plate with a slice of cake and passed it to me, saying “put on the ground”. I held the plate with the cake and put it on the floor. “Closer to me.” I pushed it in her direction and then she stepped on the cake. Her small white foot smashed the cake with calm and determination until some of the icings appeared between her toes. ‘I get it, you will eat a slice of cake and I will eat none, fair enough’ I foolishly thought. I looked at her and she smiled. I trembled. ‘There are more coming on my way…’

“Dear Al, won’t you eat cake with me?” She said and started eating her cake. I looked confused and she smiled again “any problem with your cake, dear?”

“You stepped on my cake, Fay...”

“No, darling, I’m serving your cake. Won’t you eat the cake I’m serving you?” I trembled, lowering my eyes to her foot. Then she continued “eat the cake, darling. Didn’t you bring it here so we can eat together?”

Then, the realization hit me. My ears got beet red and my eyes got teary, this punishment was too intense. Holding her foot with my hands, I looked at her. She smiled and made a small gesture as if saying ‘go on’. I started eating the cake that was on her foot, my hands trembling, while kneeling in front of her.

“Mmmm… you sure are a smart boy… yes, that’s it, use that pink tongue of yours… lick it thoroughly…”

My mouth started to travel the sole of that cute foot. My heart was beating strong, what is this feeling? I licked the sole and then all her toes, cleaning every bit of cake and icing, my tongue finding sweet bits at every nook and cranny, while she had an intense look in her eyes and a smile showing all her white teeth. I ended kissing her foot, too. Then she pressed her foot against my face, making me fall on my butt.

“I hope, darling, that you learned not to try to fool your dear Fay…”

“...Yes…”

Fayette giggled and I, like a fool, smiled too. “I love you, my dear Al,” she said. “Try not to outsmart me again. It’s not gentlemanly” she continued.

“I love you too. I won’t do it again…”

“Good…”

Lady Marissa was smiling to the maid “and then…?”

“Milady, I cannot stay anymore spying on them, but I remember our Allard face was red like a tomato and the face of the Fay was gleaming, I can’t help but get beet red too…”

“Now, now, Mary, that was just a play between kids, don’t you think?”

The maid froze, looking at her lady as if afraid of discovering something she should not discover.

“Did you learned something, Mary?”

“I… I think I did… something…” A small tinge of pale was on the face of the maid.

“And what did you learned?”

“Not… not to try to mess with little Fay… I think?”

Some days after that, the lord came to visit Lady Marissa. After the usual talking, the couple was to go to the bedroom. Lady Marissa then asked her maid “Mary, please, bring a cake for the Lord.” The maid gets up and said: “right this moment, madam” Then Lady Marissa said: “send it to the bedroom.”

The maid froze for a moment. “M-Milady?” Lady Marissa answered with a smile. All her white teeth showing in that carnivore smile.

DiabolicGod likes this.
  3. SummerForest

SummerForest Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And there should be an inspiration behind the story, or it is difficult to sustain till end.

4. ElefantVerd

Reading List:
    Link
    You always can install Amazon's kindle in your smartphone or tablet and download a lot of free ebooks on writing:

Last edited: Aug 5, 2019
  5. ElefantVerd

Reading List:
    Link
    Or it can be a new "Kuma Kuma Kuma", with no end in sight, just a sequence of adventures...

6. SummerForest

SummerForest Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A series of adventures sounds good.

ElefantVerd likes this.
  7. Silver Snake

Silver Snake Magician of NUF|Show-off|Awkward|Genius

Reading List:
    Link
    Read and write. You'll naturally teach yourself the most important things/the things you can only teach yourself through trial and error, and deep thought. That is, only if you truly want to write. You only get out as much as you put in. It's hard work and long hours. It's up to you to decide its worth.

8. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After staring you story you have to know that the story has a life in itself...sometimes you would have to let it flow and sometimes you have to try to control it ......your characters can act according to you...but when you develop them, they develop a personality , ...look at their personality and think how would they react in certain situations.......

9. Ram5

Ram5 [Noodle Stealer]

Reading List:
    Link
    Write many, drop many, write until you found the story that actually worth to tell.

10. aoyenhi

aoyenhi Member

Reading List:
    Link
    finding a friend n writing w them is the best way! being able to support each other and be inspired by each other...there's nothing that'll motivate you like that