Chinese Affectionately Smiling Back At Me 多情应笑我 by Jiu Xiao Qi 酒小七

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Vico, Nov 9, 2021.

1. Vico

Vico Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name : Affectionately Smiling Back At Me 多情应笑我
    Raw Link: https://www.hetushu.com/book/5027/index.html
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:

This is from the same author who wrote
    Rock Sugar And Pear Stew/Skate Into Love, Your Majesty Please Calm Down/Dr Cutie, The Rice Pot Next Door, My Mr. Mermaid, Those Sweet Times Empress With No Virtue Flash Marriage
    Romance, ancient China, comedy, cross-dressing...
    Description :
    Everyone thought that Lin Fang Zhou was a idle man, when this girl secretly forced to dress as a man since childhood was actually very miserable

If people knew that she was a girl, she would be denounced to the government, and might be exiled far from here, to go in the desert to plant watermelons ! Therefore, even if she were beaten to death, she would not let people discover her secret.

But this secret she swore to protect until her death was grasped by a young boy who was "falling from the sky" that she accidentally rescued, and Lin Fangzhou suddenly realized she couldn't have love in her life !

After suffering an inhuman "torture" for years, she faced the young Yun Weiming whose title was restored, Lin Fang Zhou seemed to see herself sitting on a mountain of gold, even the back of his head seemed to shine.

"What a surprise ! I picked up a lot of things in the past, only you are the most valuable! I saved your life, how do you intend to repay me?"

Yun Weiming said: "To return the favor of saving my life, I can't think of a thing, I can only repay with my person."

"Don't, don't, don't ! To give some money will just be fine... If you get closer, I will report to an official!"

"Hey, did you forget? The government is my home !"