Spoiler After an Infinite Flow Player Retires / BL Horror

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by chinguyen, Jun 27, 2021.

1. chinguyen

chinguyen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Title: 无限流玩家退休以后 / After The Infinite Flow Player Retires
    Author: 桑沃 / (Sangwo) / (Tang Ốc)
    Genre: Horror, Shounen-ai, Supernatural, Comedy
    Tags: Calm Protagonist, Clingy Lover, Death Game, etc.
    Language: Chinese
    NU link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/after-an-infinite-flow-player-retires/
    Raw: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4471018

Descriptions

As a renowned fierce god in the infinite flow world, Ye Jia deliberately hid his strength after clearing it and found an idle job in the Logistics Department of the Paranormal Investigation and Management Bureau.

He originally thought that he would be able to return to his salted fish life and live comfortably.

But what Ye Jia didn’t expect was……

One day, he opened the fridge and was met with an evil spirit’s vicious head, “Boss, boss. Did you miss me…..”

Ye Jia: “………”

He slammed the door shut and fell into deep thought.

Wasn’t there something wrong with this world?

The TV behind him was broadcasting news:

Recently there has been a surge in paranormal events and the number of missing persons has sharply increased. It is currently under investigation…..

With the infinite flow escape game unexpectedly collapsing, countless demons and ghosts trapped in it were released, bringing disaster to the world.

Only Ye Jia who cleared the game knew the truth.

All of these……..were old acquaintances………

Ye Jia: My life is too difficult.

#I clearly just want to be an ordinary corporate s*ave#

Finally, one day, he saw an unexpected monster.

After two seconds of silence, Ye Jia greeted dryly: “…….You came out too. What a coincidence.”

The man before him smiled and slowly approached him, “My boyfriend ran away from home. Of course, I should come out to catch him and bring him back.”

Ye Jia: “……..”

Who would have thought that, along with the global sensation of ghost doors opening in the mortal world, there was also…..

His peach blossom debt.
    It can’t be, sir. This is also okay?

---

A plot heavy BL novel pack with good adventure, suspense, romance, horror, and comedy.

The MC is a stoic shou but his narrative is so damn good and readers will find him very relatable and interesting fellow to watch over. ML is the obsessive yandere type but according to readers who have finished the novel, he knows the limit and what not to cross in order to respect the MC - so nothing too excessive or over melodramatic!

This is a plot-heavy shounen-ai, so readers can expect good storyline, while the romantic scene wont be too explosive. But from my reading (ch 25), the sexual tension and the cat-mousse game between MC/ML is really thick and thrilling. Cant wait to see how their relationship will develop!

Last edited: Jun 30, 2021
    Yuukiyuki likes this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. chinguyen

chinguyen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1
    I really want spoiler
    *sob*

RiannNeko likes this.
  4. Yuukiyuki

Yuukiyuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    These are from MTL so maybe I get the wrong interpretation about this story. The ghost invades the MC world because there is something that plotted this the ML is also part of this to them but he intends to search for MC. But he also helps the MC to get closer to him and not to get in distance from him.

5. KabitNiOhSehun

KabitNiOhSehun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 6
    I think the teenager is the ML.