Spoiler After Awakening, I Conquered The Whole World

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Kei-Em03, Jun 7, 2021.

1. Kei-Em03

Kei-Em03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: After Awakening, I Conquered The Whole World
    觉醒后我征服了全世界

NU: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/after-awakening-i-conquered-the-whole-world/

Synopsis:
    The first time they met, she said to him, “Mr. Song, I see that you’re ill-fated, and I’m afraid that you will die soon.
    The people around him accused her of being a fraud, and threatened to beat her.

The second time she saw him, she said to him, “Mr. Song, you will die tomorrow.” She was nearly beaten.

The third time they met, he was on the brink of death. ***

Qiao Jin was a twenty year old with a meek disposition, but her personality changed drastically after her suicide attempt, and she became neurotic and pompous.

She is labeled as a possessed lunatic.

Song Yanqing is a blue-blooded 25 year old. He is ill-omened and so sickly that he can barely walk two steps without coughing.

In Qiao Jin’s eyes, he is a phantom with a short life.

This is a fictional story about the epic romance between a lunatic that is too big for her britches and a slick noble-born phantom with a short life.

_____
    Any spoilers for this novel?
    Plus, I wanna know if the Adopted Family is bad, or if and when would they start to like MC.
    Who will believe that MC is not crazy and has abilities? When?
    Anything about ML, His Family, Interaction with MC.

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Jennifere12511

Jennifere12511 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link