Spoiler After Becoming a spare tyre the Villian and Male Lead became interested in me (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Jadeite524, Jul 15, 2019.

1. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoil it pls~~

sunwolf likes this.
  2. DhiVhi

DhiVhi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If my understanding of MTL is not wrong, not only mc transmigrate but also rebirth. So he already go through the life in novel once but the system dint hv chilli option. And in the first life, mc and ml also fall in love but because after the heroine comeback from abroad with her son, mc found out ml helping the heroine and grow suspicious of ml love. He thought ml still in love with the heroine and they're relationship go down hill from there with ml try to prove his love to mc but mc cant trust him. Then, ml commit suicide to prove his love for mc. When mc found out, he was so sad and regret his mistrust. So mc also want to commit suicide but the system help him to rewind everything back to time he first come to novel world with mc memory sealed and added another chilli choice. Mc said he agree and he will prove that in second life he will treat and love ml right.
    I think this also the reason why mc and ml easily attract to each other

3. Jadeite524

Jadeite524 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So near the end.. need to plan what to read next soon.

YC took good care of MC in the hospital - his first romantic gesture is to give MC a bouquet of strawberries which MC enjoy. They confirm their relationship and YC was very happy about it but later he got kidnapped and so did his assistant. When MC suddenly found out all of them went missing, he called Ne and he came and help MC find caretaker for him - both are send by people to spy on MC - the male by party who kidnapped MC and used MC pic to motivate YC to work and the other by Rong to protect MC. MC found out from the system YC is taken away due to protagonist halo which is Rong. Rong was also in an accident as this accident was created by the girl who Rong used to seduce YC. So she took revenge on Rong and YC but since MC used YC car he was mistakenly injured. Rong hit his head and got amnesia and then he went to see MC as the last thing he remember is that he admire MC and that was bf he snatch An from MC. Then later Rong decided to ‘woo’ MC as he wanted MC and this resulted in his halo working to cause YC to be taken away. I really do not know how he is thinks or what’s in his mind but it seem like he is having split personality due to all his spying of MC thinking he has feeling for MC :notworthy:

Poor MC was already stress out about YC disappearance even though Assistant send him a message on their safety. And he get even more angrier :p when he realized his chillies is with YC and it disappears along with him resulting him in failing the quest and got punished. MC was at first annoy so told Ne I will give him till end of the month (chili dateline) to return or else i break the promise (to be with YC). and he send the message then later when dateline come he said extend to half year. He keep on sending YC message each time someone proposed to him or tried to matchmake with him to let YC know how many people want him. YC is not receiving all these though. MC has been pestered by Rong and Rong even proposed to him.

Then our YC return and he fought with Rong when he caught him pestering MC. Well YC did not get forgiven so easily as MC mainly is concern how he can be so easily capture as MC keep on remembering how he died in the original plot. So MC punish him and let him see the messages in the phone and make him grovel :LOL: and our YC is so angry that he close down his research team and change them to farming team just to punish all those who caused him to be separated from MC. Finally YC managed to allow MC to lose steam and they stared to be all lovely dovey in front of people. People learn that to get YC to do thing the way is through MC. Rong keep on pestering MC so YC told Rong grandfather and about An unborn child resulting in An being forced to return earlier then expected.

Meanwhile our YC and MC has their first xxx (fade to black) and YC got addicted to it and want to do it every where even one time in YC office (as a way for him to have nice memory in that dark place). When MC get angry due to too much sxxx causing him pain he punish YC by forcing him to eat chillies and YC happily obliged so he can continue to eat at night :LOL: Then An tried to get MC to help her to escape from Rong grandfathers and due to YC taunts went into pre-mature labour. the grandfather actually gave An a choice - An was saying the baby is MC and he said if she insists on this then she can forget about marrying into the Rong family but if she tell the truth that the baby if Rong, she might be his wife. She still insist the baby is MC and so grandfather gave her the opportunity to call MC. Then Rong, MC and YC was at the hospital where An was in and the baby was confirmed to be Rong, and Rong seem to feel something for An but due to An action the grandfather will not allow her to marry in n Rong agreed.

MC and YC tried to pull themselves clear of the mess but MC said there will still need to attend the baby full moon and at that time he will introduce YC to his parents causing YC to go into a frenzy of getting ready to meet his parents. And MC mom make a surprise visit to the apartment and caught them and got MC dad to come also to have dinner. YC was so scared n tried to be on his best behavior but he did not impress the parents esp they are concern about his background. YC was forced to leave but he sneak back in and they were almost caught by mon when there were in the heat of things :ROFLMAO:

Baby full moon come and it is a mess. Due to annoyance, MC came out of the closet in the party with YC getting all the spotlight and then Rong half brother (?) girlfriend An sister pretended to be pregnant. Then An turn up disguised as a maid and tried to get his son but was stopped and caught. As for MC and YC, due to MC confession YC got heat up and they ended up in the car having fun..:cool: while another drama happen in the hall. The baby got stolen by An - it was Rong who actually arrange for it. He still seem to have feeling for her and told her the truth about how he lost his memory and the girl is nothing and he has not betray her. So gave her a choice of staying with him or the leaving with the baby and she chose the baby so he help her to escape with baby resulting in a drama of people not allowing to leave till they check etc.

MC and YC do not care when Rong was trying to keep MC and they went back and voila An is there waiting for MC. MC noted she is not in the right condition to take care of the baby and tricked her and caused Rong to lock her up and took back care of the baby (An keep on writing MC name on the wall - seems like she has hatred for MC).. Then we go to parents meeting and it was so-so at first, but then YC got drunk and he started relaxing and acting all lovely towards MC making sure MC eat enough and finish all his food. This improve a lot MC parents impression of him and they accept him and brag about him to friends. At this point YC is suspecting something about the chilies and stick close fo MC worrying he might just disappear.

4. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    SO I WENT ON JJWXC AND TRANSLATED TEH SUMMARY:

Xu Chengyu accidentally transmigrated into a novel and became the Mary Sue female protagonist's forever-a-spare-tire[1].

The pitfall was that after he rescued the female protagonist from the villain's hands, according to the plotline, the female lead would go running into the male protagonist's arms and cry yingyingying the next second.

At that time abandoned by the female lead, with the male lead wary and the villain with a grudge against him: he'll die very badly.

Xu Chengyu: "......Come, come, come, take the hand of your female lead!"[2]

Female lead: "??? You said you'd love me whether in life or death and wouldn't ever let go?"

Xu Chengyu: "I'm sorry, I like men."

Female lead: "......"

One month later,

The villain and the male lead rushed over at the same time into his field and asked: "I heard you like men?"

Xu Chengyu: "......"

He looked at the two men before him and said: "Excuse me, there's only farming in my heart."

The two men: "......"

Edit: Oops, the footnotes didn't paste.

[1] Literally 'ten thousand years spare tire'
    [2] It's hard to describe, but the way it reads in Chinese (if I'm not wrong) is like a father giving away his daughter in marriage or something like that

5. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Started reading it and it's already funny lol.

MC = our transmigrator
    Villain = villain & person becomes couple with MC
    FL = female protag
    ML = male protag

MC was in a car accident or something when he transmigrates into the 'spare tire' who just happened to be having the fateful showdown against the villain. Once he heard their names, he does a great big tsukkomi inside: he recognizes this famous brainless but award-winning romance novel. In this scene what originally happened: cannon fodder spare tire protects his childhood love FL, ML arrives on scene and FL heartlessly throws herself into ML's arms, they leave villain with spare tire. Spare tire's life is ruined because villain has a grudge -- his family is destroyed and he even loses his two legs.

MC isn't willing to lose his two legs for this woman he doesn't even know, so he steps away from FL and says that he only protected FL in the past because they were BF/GF (or were they engaged?) back then. But they've split up and no longer have that kind of relationship so too bad, FL.

Villain lets MC off because MC backs away, but not before noticing MC has nice eyes. He thinks about how he never noticed that before. :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

MC runs away from the scene ASAP once ML arrives to save the beauty. His family's been angry for a long time that he keeps chasing FL, since they believe she's a disastrous seductress. After communicating with the system, getting the original's memories, and choosing to grow chilis to go back to his home world, MC eats a scrumptious breakfast and...goes to work. LOL. He actually likes his daily life sans FL. After a warning from the system, he goes out to buy lots of pots to grow his chilies in. The boss of the plant shop gives him a duck planter pot as a bonus for buying so many.

He doesn't know that villain is spying him, but we do! The villain is super confused because on one hand, MC gave up on FL? But villain isn't happy for some reason! he doesn't know this is called senpai please notice me

Each time he tries to convince himself that MC has some deeper plot to get FL, he's confronted with MC's mundane life. Like the silly duck pot lol.

Villain should admit he's got a crush already......

6. Jadeite524

Jadeite524 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well story come to an end - moving to another story.. It was good while it last

An (FL) cousin went to see her (more like showing off) to her about her new status as wife of Han (Rong family illegitimate son) and her being pregnant. She planted in An mind that if she pretend to be ‘sane’ she might be able to get to her baby. Cousin aim is to get Rong and An child to be missing so her child can inherit. So An pretend and Rong gave her a chance to be free from the mental hospital.

MC greenhouse then caught fire and all his chilies got burn (lucky for him he planted extra) and YC is not happy and trying to find out who did it. YC at this point is trying to get MC to agree to their marriage, he managed to get MC to agree to their engagement. YC even promised to give money and house to MC assistant if he can help to succeed in this and get MC to agree to marry as soon as possible. MC want to wait till he completely is free from the system bf marriage.

Then An and her son got kidnapped and this cause MC to fall into a frenzy cause he remember at that time it was during the kidnapping time it is near to YC death. So he enter into a bet with the system with his soul as the price that he need to raise 3mil (?) chillies within 1 month time. MC went into a frenzy of planting chillies and forbid YC to interfere in the kidnapping case worrying about YC. If he win the bet, he will be able to change YC fate of dying.

Meanwhile on An and Rong side, we found out An is the one who got the people to set fire to MC greenhouse as she want MC to feel how it is like to lose something precious in her mind it is MC chillies :confused: . However those people took the chance to kidnapped An and the baby for ransom instead. Rong went to the rescue and got injured and all three of them were send to the hospital. YC later go and confront An and forced her to tell the truth about her part in the fire and resulted in a jail term for her.
    On MC side, he is very anxious about the chillies and then when he succeed he feel into a coma putting our poor YC into distress. Actually what happen is MC get told about what actually happen between him and YC and system role. This is actually MC second time around (rebirth) in this world. The first time there are only 2 choice and it seem like MC picked the second one and then he remove himself from the triangle and started to get closed to YC. But when An came back after 5 years and got into problem, YC went to help (it seems to be implied they have both not yet confirm their relationship) and MC feel that he cannot trust YC. When MC started to distance himself, YC realized how much he love MC and tried to explain by MC refused to accept and it came to a situation where they were in danger and after securing MC safety YC asked MC “do you like me?” MC is unable to answer due to strong winds and shock and YC then said something like “let my death be proof of my love for you” and release the safety harness and drop down and died. MC was screaming already by then but it was too late. :cry: So MC has an agreement with the system that if MC win the bet then they can have a new start if they lose MC will become like they system losing all sense of emotions and working only. The bet is for MC and YC to fall in love again without committing the same mistake but MC memory to be sealed and restart at where MC initially enter into the story. System is also pitiful :cry: as from later conversation with MC and another system, it was learned that system is not allow to help MC to restart again as what he had done. The chillies are actually the fine being imposed on system and the world where system is from lack agricultural goods so those can be used to pay a fine. When system has a conversation with MC he said at times he wish MC failed cause he was envious of MC indicating he has failed before in a similar bet like MC. MC parted with system and gave system his wedding bouquet and acknowledged him as a very important friend in their wedding speech. (YC is aware of system but not all the story as MC only said that he is a transmigrator and need to plant the chilies as a quest. He got punished by YC with lots of bed activities when YC found out he used his soul as a bet to ensure MC take good care of his body and life in the future). The story ended not long after their wedding.

Funny is how YC did his proposal, MC told him already he want low-key, so YC proposal in the Duck restaurant and then later even have special fireworks of a duck n chilli :LOL: however he was so happy that he bought out all the adver board in real life or internet to let everyone know that MC agreed to his proposal. MC was not aware of it till the next morning when his mother called and asked him about it.

7. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    wut did i just read..... XD

8. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there anymore mentions of protag regaining his memory
    What happened to their kid after an was jailed
    Did the An cous get punished too

9. susanty.smile

susanty.smile [Insomniac]

Reading List:
    Link
    aaw~~~ no NU links?
    this looks so interesting!!
    but i wanna put it on my list first....

10. lazykitty_99

lazykitty_99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well after reading spoilers . All i feel is bad for fl child . He is just tossed like a ball.

Lady Lullaby likes this.
  11. Cloudland19

Cloudland19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm still a bit confused about the ending of og!ml + og!fl after reading the whole spoiler page.

So did they not end up together peacefully in the end? Since og!fl ended up in jail(?).
    Did she just get away easily after getting people to set fire to MC greenhouse?
    What happened to their child in the end?