Spoiler After his rebirth, his husband had become a drama queen

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Miyu1997, Apr 23, 2020.

1. Miyu1997

Miyu1997 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Novel
    After his rebirth, his husband had become a drama queen
    Author

Zhao Xibao
    NU link
    NA
    Raw name
    重生后老公成了戏精
    Description
    Huo Jingchen had a serious paranoid personality disorder, and Zhao Siqing was his psychiatrist.Huo Jingchen had endured it for six years, but he did not dare to get close to her.He thought that he could control himself well, but after just one meeting, Huo Jingchen’s face was swollen by himself.“Zhao Siqing is mine, her eyes are mine, and her body is mine. From head to toe, from inside to outside, her hair is mine! ”There are hundreds of beauties in the world, but only you are my favorite.The male protagonist is sick, and the female protagonist has medicine.Double Love Letters, welcome to jump into the pit.
    PS: You can find machine translation at web novel app free. It's is better than Google translation
    And in this novel ML is reincarnated with previous memory

2. Nangeista

Nangeista New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please. What’s their story in the previous life? When will she break up with Lu qiang? Is lu qiang a bad person?

3. Chiyo77

Chiyo77 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Need some spoilers, please:blobReach:

I have seen that this novel has 1000+ chapthers and still on going (I guess) and I'm wondering wheter this novel whort or not to read? Y'all know many Chinese novels with romance genre, chapters up to 1000+ have (draggy) drama that quite unnecessary and scum ML, so you know I just want to know it before deciding to read it

From what I saw in the reviews ML cares enough about FL and FL is not stupid.

Sorry for my English:blobsweat_2:

4. Raihan345

Raihan345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Miyu1997

Reading List:
    Link
    I m still reading it and things revealed bit by bit. From what I have read till now is when FL was in school becoz of her icy personality and beauty she was attraction of everyone. Some boys of well off family plan to add drugs which can only make her loose strength and then rape her. Her best friend save her and they hide themselves in a wooden shed. She hide FL because she was drugged and knock out one boy bt she underestimate their number. Fl was there hiding when she saw her gang raped by them they evn shot her video. Later on police case... because she was drugged court question abt FL testimony. Couple with threats from boys' family best friend drop the charges. Becoz of this she rumoured as gold digger slut and much more. Those boys also attend same school laugh at her and watch her video in front of her. Later she committed suicide by jumping from school building. Becoz of this she has psychological trauma and hate these kind of touch. She learn psychology becoz she wanted to analyse people.. Thinking abt her best friend she wanted revenge. Bt in last life ML disrupted her plan first he forcefully broke the couple relationship between FL and her current boyfriend by bankrupting boyfriends family. Force her to marry and raping her which she hate the most becaz of her trauma.he have actually kind of mental illness... being paranoid and possessive abt his own things... Many times FL tried to escape bt she got caught and lock in villa. He dont even allow her to visit her another best friend(she is police officer) when she died. Not evn her own mother who was on death bed in hospital fearing that she will try to escape again.then on his birthday she organizes a party... Wear white dress... Smile at him.. And ask do you love me.. He said yes and then she shot herself in front of him. Soon after he become more paranoid becoz he really loves her. And died becoz of his poor health or committed suicide i don't remember. In this life he comes back when she was planning to states for psychology study. He was observing her many years becoz he don't want history repeat itself. Restrain himself and then met her once again. After meeting she started to get dreams of previous life. She have dream about killing herself by then he was wooing her. He told her truthfully abt previous life. She thought abt it and let it go becoz in this life he was considerate man. He talked to her coping with her treatment and get to know abt her secrets which he don't know in last life. Fl tells him if cop up with treatment and Become normal.. At that time if he still love her she will agree to their relationship becoz she thought he was mistaken obsession to love becoz of paranoid personality.

Chiyo77 likes this.
  6. Miyu1997

Reading List:
    Link
    I love how ml Restrain his emotions in this life and things are more to discover in this life like FL real family and those scums. ML family secrets his life and past history which Fl don't know about it in past life

Chiyo77 likes this.