Chinese After Being Reborn, I Become A Rich Girl's Fiancee (GL)

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Exist_To_Keep_My_Promise, Feb 13, 2022.

1. Exist_To_Keep_My_Promise

Exist_To_Keep_My_Promise Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: 重生后我成了富萝莉的未婚妻
    [​IMG]
    (Book Cover From Website, This Is The 2 Main Characters).

Raw Link: https://m.sfacg.com/b/169123/

https://www.woshucheng.com/book_94375/

Status: Completed In The Main Story (There's Extra Chapters).

NU: No, It's Not Picked Up (===========================================================================)!!!

Why It Should Get Picked Up: There is Angst, and a lot of Abuse towards the Main Character. It have gotten to a point where the people in the comment section have made posts about sending the Author, knifes (I believed this is a joke, nothing bad actually happened in real life). There's a mystery behind the MC's family, and Love Interest's family that's going to be solved in the novel. There are plot twists, and I have a hard time trying to stop reading because I wanted to know what happens next. There are 2 Characters that I really loved, and I wanted to be with the MC, but they have a bittersweet end.
    The First Girl gives the MC, her own heart through surgery, and love her so much (run away from home to be with the MC). She's such a Angel, and other readers agreed with me. In the after story, the MC seems to have made a AI based on her. The Second Girl is MC's Older Sister, and I don't know how to explained her backstory.
    I really want to write a rebirth story for the MC where she saved the 2 Characters, and her Aunt. In the after story, the MC seem to have become a strong person. I'm not good at writing, so I won't be able to do this justice (Plan to asked the Writer). Last, but at least, there need to be CN Yuri Novel that's translated from SFACG. That website have a lot of Hidden Gems that just need some digging to find the great ones.

There's an Free Way to read the VIP Chapters as seen in this Website Link = https://godofabc.blogspot.com/2017/06/step-by-step-walkthrough-guide-on-how.html (They become Images after purchasing) + (Check out Mist Library from Discord for MTL).

Last edited: Oct 23, 2023
  2. DoomCalibur

DoomCalibur Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think SFACG now no longer allows Daily sign-in attendance check on website. You can only do it now through the APP, which make it even harder for non-Chinese learner like me to use (T.T) ...

3. laxarlev

laxarlev Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. bob-bob-bob-bob

bob-bob-bob-bob Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link