Chinese After Repeatedly Harassing My Rival, I Became an Omega

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by alvin579, May 15, 2020.

1. alvin579

alvin579 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name:
    After continuing to pluck the opponent, I became O
    持续撩拨死对头后,我变成了O

Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    The shou is super funny at the same time fierce while the gong is super likeable. The task given to Ji Peiyi always results in misunderstanding and ended as a very funny scene. The writing is well paced, and this is just a warm and relaxed read.

Raw Link: https://m.shubaow.net/124/124112/

Description:
    As a handsome and kind-hearted Alpha, Ji Peiyi is invincible and good. He has lived for so long. Only Fu Tingshao is his dead rival. However, there are some unexpected circumstances.

One day, Ji Peiyi was inexplicably bound to a "Happy event double system". The system told him that if he does not do the mission, he will die. Thus he must do it. But who can tell him what are these shitty missions?

[Kissing with Fu Tingshao once]

[Wearing Fu Tingshao ’s shirt once]

[Sleeping with Fu Tingshao once in the same bed]

Ji Pei Yi: ...
    Ji Pei Yi: I am dead! I also ... Forget it, this great husband can also bend and stretch, life comes first!

So Ji Peiyi overturned Fu Tingshao, and kissed him firmly.

The system told him: [Dear Master, this is an invalid operation. It needs the initiative of the target person to be effective! 】

The faceless and skinless task instantly upgraded to hell mode.

[Fu Tingshao actively kissed Ji Peiyi once]

[Fu Tingshao actively asked Ji Peiyi to put on his shirt]

[Fu Tingshao took the initiative to invite Ji Peiyi to stay in his house and to sleep in the same bed]

This... Forget it all, Ji Pei acknowledged, but why would there be such a task as [Obtaining Fu Tingshao's Mark] later???

One day after a long time, when Ji Peiyi's consciousness was blurred and he was warmly and gently embraced by Fu Tingshao in his arms, he understood why he was an Omega.

Last edited: May 15, 2020
  2. domanager

domanager Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, this is Rae from Just BL Things. This is interesting. I'll see if I have a translator in my team that is free to work on this. Thank you for the post!