Spoiler After the Sweet Ending

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Apaylia blackrose, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Apaylia blackrose

Apaylia blackrose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After the Sweet Ending
    [​IMG]

Description
    Xu Youwei didn’t even know that she was a second female lead in a sweet romance novel. She liked the male lead for more than ten years. After creating reckless stir ups for the main couple, she got exhausted… The male lead and the heroine are still married and so she angrily married the second male lead who also likes the female lead. Thinking that these two people would torture each other in their life. An unexpected one night stand changed the direction of things… Isn’t the second male lead dedicated to the heroine all his life? Now, why is he pestering her every night, did he want her dead?!

Associated Names
    [Edit]

甜文结局之后

Novel updates link
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/after-the-sweet-ending/

ShiraYuuKii and Cuddles You like this.
  2. Hx776f62626c65

Hx776f62626c65 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This seems to be a smutty novel with an actual plot(not sure?). Anyone have fully read this? It's just 32 chapters, but my MTL'ing brain power is not powerful enough to MTL smutty novels.
    Xu Youwei is married to Yu Shizhou, Wan Lijue is Married to Su Jing
    Can anyone give a details on the characters dynamic or give summary to the whole novel?

3. Apaylia blackrose

Reading List:
    Link
    Yu has always loved xu. Xu has always loved wu. Wu and xu are childhood sweethearts. Wu like xu and also knows xu loves him. But he is not sure as xu is very proud and has never shown it explicitly. Then he finds su and fell in love with her. Now su and yu are also childhood friends. So whenever xu used to say anything to wu in past, yu used to defend her. That's why xu thinks yu loves su. Su used to have crush on Yu but she knows she can't be anything more than a friend to him.
    To retaliate against wu and su marraige, xu proposed a marraige to yu.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2020
    Lykalee likes this.
  4. FourSeasons

FourSeasons (..)(・.)(: )(¨)( :)(.・)(..)

Reading List:
    Link
    yu always uses the excuse of defending su to meet up with xu alone.

yu was very happy when xu proposed to him to marry her. but soon he realized it was only for revenge to su aww.

SixMagnitudeGirl likes this.
  5. samtm

samtm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read few chapters and it felt like MC was having painful intercourse everytime. ML even urinated inside her womb during intercourse. ML was always forceful then MC gets angry and ML apologises. I dropped it then.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2020
    Foxloverxp and Ahmya like this.
  6. Lykalee

Lykalee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Urinated????!!! Oh my gosh what!

7. SamSam

SamSam class' ...pas class' !

Reading List:
    Link
    wait for real ? what is this bullshit ??? no i'm shocked ...wtf i'm so dead

theilikepie and MiserableSOUL like this.
  8. Cute Devil

Cute Devil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ewww gross

MiserableSOUL likes this.
  9. SamSam

Reading List:
    Link
    hi @Apaylia blackrose ; so did you mtl it ? is it a 'normal' story ? or a scato one ? i'm not judging hein i just want to know if i look for spoilers or just pass my turn !

10. WinnieS

WinnieS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s a pretty sweet story apart form that “urinating” thing. It seems like it’s his fetish. So very weird.

11. SamSam

Reading List:
    Link
    tks Winnie !

12. Apaylia blackrose

Reading List:
    Link
    G
    Oh... then i will mtl it tomrw. Seems its pretty short

13. WinnieS

WinnieS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, it was pretty short.

14. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    So I read, and seems to me that both Wan (MP) and Su (FP) are the same type of person who like attention.
    What I think is...
    MP took FL(Xu) as his possession, he believed that FL will forever loved him, which is why he can go on and get with FP. And it's the same with FP, although ML didn't love her, but she believed that ML would never love other woman. MP liked FL's attention to him and FP liked seeing how jealous the perfect FL was to her.
    So when FL and ML became good, they became panic.
    MP fell that he has lost something important (his possession, FL), so he begun to visit FL and acted all nice with her, when previously he just felt that she was annoying and had told FL to get together with ML.
    FP also tried to provoke FL and ML's relationship a few times.
    I fell annoyed that in the end, MP and FP separated, they should get together, they really suited each other.

15. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
    FL were getting very busy because of her job. While the ML was listening advices from colleagues about sex and stuff. One person said that its very boring to just have sex indoors so he and his partner did something new and had sex in their garden. So the ML took their advice and had sex with FL on the dining table. FL felt like she was being raped and FL was mad at ML. After that ML apoligize and that they won’t have sex for a while because of this.

After a while, the FL’s friend came to visit. They had sex in the car. The ML started but didn’t do ‘it’ right way but gave pleasure to FL so that FL will tell to put it inside becuase she couldn’t take it anymore. They did it, but it still hurt for Fl....

I just dropped it right there because it was kind of worrying of ML’s big ‘thing’ while the FL had a small vagina so when they had sex, the ML always thought about how it was still tight even though they have done it multiple times....:blobpopcorn_two:

16. Nicolesmith

Nicolesmith Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This pisses me off so much! I wanted a romance where I get the feels for the ML who has been hiding his love for MC with some smut mixed in (like Please Confess to Me with smut! Is that too much to ask)

A lot of the plot is them having s*x and that inexplicably making her love him?
    FP = Su Jing
    MP = Wan Jiyue
    FL = Xu Wei
    ML = Yu Shizhou
    *A lot of this is dubcon and I can't tell with MTLing, so when I say they do it or have sex, I don't know which ones were actually consensual.
    • FL thinks ML like FP. FL likes MP and is upset at why he would like FP.
    • ML has sex/rapes FL
    • They have more sex at home
    • Su Jing and Wan...? MP get in a fight and SJ goes to ML and FLs house. ML is rough that night because FL was still a little happy that FP and MP fought.
    • ML invites FL to go to his lecture. She agrees, but ends up getting stuck at work and is late. When she arrives there is only 20 minutes left. The girl next to her explains that ML was in a really good food before the lecture because his wife was going to arrive. FL feels guilty and thinks she needs to apologize. ML is upset because he wanted to introduce her to everyone. They have sex in his office, then go out to dinner with the school people. FL called him husband for the first time at the school.
    • ML admits he has only ever liked FL and he liked her for 5 years (He's said earlier he doesn't like FP, but I can't remember when)
    • FP and MP were also invited for dinner with the school. FL doesn't really like MP anymore, so she also doesn't dislike FP either. FL gets drunk and calls him husband again and they go back.
    • FL and ML are busy lately, so he looks up what to do with a cold girlfriend (MTL might have messed that up because all the advice is sex advice). He reads that he should mix up the place, so when she gets home, he does it with her in the dining room.After doing it in the dining room for 1 hour(!) with him going too deep and entering her uterus, she is mad and says not to do it for a while. But a few days later (The MTL is difficult, so I'm not sure about the time) he does it with her in the car.
    • In the car, he does foreplay, so she asks him to enter her, but he goes in too deep. She feels she can't say anything because she asked him to do it. He ejaculate and she hurts, so she wants him to leave, but he can't control it and pees into her uterus. Now her belly is super swollen and painful and she wants him to get it out. He's super turned on because she looks pregnant, so even though he promises to help her expel the liquid, he keeps f*cking her, making it more and more painful.
    • After this she moves in with her parents and goes on business trips to avoid him. He waits for her at the airport for 3 days and then takes her home to her parents. She isn't ready to forgive him.
    • He gets in a minor crash because he is sick (leaving their house). In the hospital he covers for her against scum FP (Su Jing) and his mother saying they are living separate so they can get pregnant (apparently having sex too frequently is bad for the pregnancy? Idk).

I'll spoil more when I finish MTLing it.

My opinion: I think that physical compatibility is a really important part of a relationship (if both parties are sexual / not asexual). He clearly enjoys her physically, but every time they have sex she hurts. He is too big for her, but he goes in all the way to feel maximum pleasure, hurting her. She should be with someone where she doesn't feel pain EVERY SINGLE TIME! I think the pleasure she feels is not because it's him, but because her body enjoys sex. So , she would enjoy sex with other people as well.

17. elijahavery

elijahavery Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i came for the plot but the smut parts are disturbing. i can't endure it:blobfearful:

18. nicomcla1995

nicomcla1995 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please spoil the ending or the link for MTL?

19. MayBAPandacat

MayBAPandacat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    By the power of Google:blob_pompom:; I have succeeded in finding raws to use MTL on!

Behold, (33-45):
    https://m.p2wt.com/htm/56752/
    Just in case the link doesn't work:
    https : // m . p2wt . com/htm/56752/

I wanted to find a way to give credit where credit was due by finding a way to purchase the Webnovel, but I couldn't find it.
    Base on my Google Sleuthing, this may be the "Author" - although it may be a Doujin, so Qing Deng maybe the penname for the group ("Green Lantern" or "Have you coded the blue light today?") Doujin.
    https://m.weibo.cn/u/7135035463?luicode=10000011&lfid=1076037135035463

This may be some of their other works:
    https://www.newhaitang.com/writer/168322154913862/

Thank you for reading down until now. I just want others to know that this CNovel was a dark comedy for me - with the incorrect female anatomy info:blob_teacher:, especially in the Extra Side Stories, which seems as though it should be tagged :blobdizzy::pikablob:Supernatural or AU, as these females seem to have a completely different anatomy than ones of this universe.
    Time to get off my soap box.
    TYVM, see y'all within the Forum. :blobhighfive::blobghostnomming::blobcatpeekwall::meowknifepeek::blob-blank-reading::blog-uwu-reading: