Chinese After the white lotus fell off the horse

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by craloney, Dec 12, 2020.

1. craloney

craloney Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Name
    : After the white lotus fell off the horse (白莲花掉马以后) Its an mtl title
    Raw Link: https://www.ranwen.la/files/article/98/98579/ or http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4098870
    NU Link (if available): none
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: I already read this one and I though you should read it too. I'm the type who does not like reading novels that are too long and I think this is suitable for someone like me.
    Description (if you can find one):
    Xiao Weijing has been engaged to Tangyou for four years, and has never seen his fiancée.
    Too beautiful to be worthless, and too gentle to be good.

Until the day of officially retiring, the bright and lovely Tangyou appeared in front of him.

The red skirt is snow-skinned and black hair, dumping all beings.
    He just understood what is called stunning in the world.

Three months later, Xiao Weijing sent her a message with red eyes after a drunk night—
    [Youyou, what are you doing? On the

other end of the phone, the elegant and elegant man just coaxed the tired Tangyou to sleep, and slack, replying on her behalf.

[Confinement]

-

In order to make a successful marriage Xiaowei Jing drained away business, Tong grapefruit hard to play more than four years of his disgusting attractiveness of the white lotus.

Xiao Weijing's younger uncle, Xiao, returned to China and lived temporarily, and Tangyou was most afraid of this noble man.
    No desire, no demand, rigorous and correct.
    The eyes seem to be able to see through all the disguise.

No one knows, Xiao has the best three things-thin waist, tenderness, and small arrogance.

Tangyou, who hadn't noticed his gaze, was still working hard to divorce. Acting

as a good vase, the waist of the skirt is full and unbearable;
    pretending to be a small white flower, come to the Xiao family with gentleness and gentleness to brush up on the elders' favorability;
    increase Xiao Weijing's dislike value, and arrogantly "bully" his sweetheart.

Until one night-the

man sat on the dark red sofa, his fingers were pale and slender, and he poured a cup of warm tea for her himself, with a warm voice: "I want to marry you."

Unknowingly, he stepped on Xiao Zexing's all adorable points Pomelo: (*°▽°)? ? ?

/I am better off after being remarried.//Inadvertently
    provoking roses//
    deliberately seizing you/

Mining guide:

1. Lively and bright X wisely calculated, unique, eight age difference; Xiao Tianwen, the heroine is tough when facing a vicious supporting role , During the relationship, you will be "acting like a baby" to the male protagonist, and those who pursue the "big female protagonist", "cold or tough in front of the male protagonist" can withdraw.
    2. The fiance chases his wife and can't catch up. "Tiehanhan", there is "dog blood"; the second uncle is the male protagonist, do not stand wrong
    3. The female protagonist's perfume is vanilla milk, white skin, height 162, small hands, small feet, small face, like plush Cashmere; the male protagonist sets a height of 192, with a "huge height difference"; the basic male favors the female, and the ending is mutual favor.
    4. It's hard to adjust, all the lightning points that can be listed are listed; don't arrogant me any more, I have never won a fight. Su Shuangtian, life is too bitter, I want to be sweet. "Pursue reality" please don't come in, the style is small and sand-sculpted.
    5. There are many "mistakes", please eat according to your personal taste
    . 6. There have been deletions and changes in the later stage of the story. Please don't spray it randomly if you don't know where you read the wrong "pirated resources"?

It's mtl description

Fann0, Elliana and lehur like this.
  2. even-beyondDeath

even-beyondDeath Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems interesting, I will give it a try.

3. craloney

craloney Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember the plot but I remember liking it. Maybe you would like it too.

4. even-beyondDeath

even-beyondDeath Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes, it seems like a very nice novel. I liked the first chapter enough.

5. AWalk2ZEnd

AWalk2ZEnd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the translation dead?

6. Fann0

Fann0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. You can read mtl in raw. The link above.