LCD After Transformation, Mine and Her Wild Fantasy

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by NZPIEFACE, Apr 6, 2016.

1. Midnight2630

Midnight2630 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Beautiful people have privileges...look at me, all my life people treated me differently.(in a bad way?)

But isn´t Tyre and Lunaria moviment/dodge skills the same? why can´t people link them?
    Lunaria should learn some holy sword art(like Dizi) so she can use swords better(her constitution will help and is not like she can show the same kind of attacks as Tyre)

novel novel novel likes this.
  2. HiroBlaze

HiroBlaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tyre is a cheat on his own.... he's the bane of all crowd control type users and magical beings. He's practically immune to cc. He also shares the same name as an ancient god in the past. Norse mythology too.

Long Tu and Yexi (white hair girl that has stealth) some time in the future suspect something. Long Tu notices how they sometimes have similar reactions at times, Yexi might just have a hidden rivalry with Tyre since she can't hit him. Claude is suspicious of Tyre's origins since he used some questionable skills at some times.

The comic actually skips some minor events and mini arcs.

I'm going to make a character list since some people probably forget the characters, excluding Tyre's followers. These are the important and reoccurring ones.

All the girls are roommates of Lunaria, while the guys are roommates of Tyre.

Girls
    Darmiala (dark blue haired oujo-sama) - anima user and mage
    Angel (light blue hair and eyes) - ice mage
    Yexi (white hair and red eyes) - dagger and stealth user
    Niluka (red hair and eyes) - close range fighter with short sword (?)
    Long Tu (blond hair and red eyes) - unarmed fighter, dragonization skills by taking off rings on her fingers

Guys
    Claude (blonde hair and yellow eyes) - sword user, holy techniques, mage
    Dixi (white hair and eyes) - sword user, summons angels and swords
    Constantine (bluish hair and eyes) - anima user and mage
    Bayun (the trap with light blue hairs and eyes) - mage (?)

P.S. Niluka is my least favorite of the cast.... I don't know why, but something about her just ticks me off. She's also the type to gossip.

Yexi reminds me of a more quiet and introverted Bell Cranel from Danmachi just from her appearance haha.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2019
    novel novel novel likes this.
  3. NZPIEFACE

NZPIEFACE Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    who these guys

i completely forgot

sirin423 likes this.
  4. HiroBlaze

HiroBlaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They are all roommates of either Lunaria or Tyre.

Darmiala - She usually teases Long Tu for being flat chested and lacking sex appeal for her age. She also once asked Tyre to dance with her at the Magical Girl Competition Prom, which he turned down and danced with his female self (Lunaria lol). Acts like a typical oujo-sama.

Angel - Kuudere of the girl group. Can't express her feelings well due to her ice abilities. Conversations with her usually end suddenly.

Niluka (was called Nicole in the past by translators) - The gossiper in the girl group and a part of the news club (?).

Constantine - The perverted member of the group that usually initiates mischievous plots. Usually reprimanded by the girls for his perverted ideas and actions. Also in the news club.

Bayun - His entire family except his father was killed due to a plot orchestrated by another family with a deity supporter in his homeland. Then his father later kills himself for being helpless to retaliate back. He's in the top 10 ranking list of prettiest girls in the school despite being a guy. Looks good in any female clothes. Tyre typically avoids getting in the bath with him. Has long girlish hair and features.

Speaking of which, the next 20-25~ chapters after 87 are full of development for Tyre.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2019
  5. NZPIEFACE

NZPIEFACE Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah right, the people who become irrelevant after a few hundred chapters.

6. Overclock

Overclock Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All of them?

7. NZPIEFACE

NZPIEFACE Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh, power escalation, the ones I stated don't keep up.

8. Harry

Harry Now you see me

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone please spoiler me why there is "polygamy" tag in the novel, I don't think this novel goes that way
    And please which chapter mc found the teleportation portal in the border pass from party (?) and start tournament arc something, I want to resume it

9. NZPIEFACE

NZPIEFACE Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    You want spoilers or nah.

10. Harry

Harry Now you see me

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I want resume my reading, it was removed from my reading list (quite a long time ago) so now I lose track. So I just want to know which chapter I left, I don't need the exact chapter, just the around chapter so I can refresh my memory

About the tag, it's different question, today when I see this novel page I spot the tag and I think it's contradict with the story. So I become curious....... If you know, just give me the spoiler!! This is threat :blobspearpeek: or I will haunt you :blob_ghost:

11. NZPIEFACE

NZPIEFACE Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh, well, basically

yes but not really from what ive read

12. DDharta

DDharta Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I kinda hoping they would put illustration on the translation. Well, though i already had all the illustration for the novel and saved the picture in my pc before sfacg implement the bind phone. It's kinda sad that i can't log in the sfacg anymore since i can't bind my phone number and getting the free coupon:cry:

13. NZPIEFACE

NZPIEFACE Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    RIP. I use someone else's account to read.

14. Fan2zz

Fan2zz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Illustrations from the comic? To me they looked very ugly. Only some of the covers look nice, but I don't know if someone else does them.

15. DDharta

DDharta Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not from the comic. But from the novel. You know novel's illustration is different from the comic and it's more better.
    This is one of it (beware of the spoiler though) just go click to this link to see the illustration

16. NZPIEFACE

NZPIEFACE Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    If that's a spoiler, I really don't want to know where you guys are up to.

That said, she's best girl and everyone else is wrong.

17. Fan2zz

Fan2zz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this novel a web novel or light novel? I've never seen a web novel with illustrations past covers or promotional material.
    So I'm guessing she's the monster that killed his friend. I kind of hope Tyre and her don't become a couple or friends seeing as she's responsible for his first time feeling emotions like rage, loss (As it made him even recall that one girl that fled the group, although she was listening to his orders) and promising to get revenge. And no, I don't want to know the answer.

18. DDharta

DDharta Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The illustration that i got is directly from the web novel. I think that all the illustration from the LN also included in the web novel too

19. DDharta

DDharta Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah sorry looks like it's a lot of spoiler coming out. Though there is also the illistration from the old chapter when tyre meet lunaria got misunderstood by long tu when the academy avalon arc began. If you want to look at it here i think this one is not a spoiler cause you guys already read the old chapter

20. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    really why girl tho? I really kinda hope it turn into muscle build or something