LCD After Transformation, Mine and Her Wild Fantasy

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by NZPIEFACE, Apr 6, 2016.

1. Overclock

Overclock Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh. Sounds less special now.

2. NZPIEFACE

NZPIEFACE Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    still a hella more special than being a god TBH

Overclock likes this.
  3. Temperans

Temperans Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol when being a god status is common :ROFLMAO:

4. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    It her ability to make an avatar of herself, same skills and memory, but it can move through time to observe events three months in advance and can stay for 5 days in the present. She also has her past self's avatar as well, but don't know if she replaced the Lunaria's avatar. Where I'm at she stopped appearing after the past avatar shows up and can even take over Lunaria at times.

It sounds and is an interesting ability, but like Lunaria's lack of magic progress (Where I am) it's not explored much.

5. NZPIEFACE

NZPIEFACE Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    fuck, u rit. i just forgot all this shit.

i dropped this over a year ago, like in feb 2018 or smth.

6. solgera

solgera Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can try manga adaptation. İt has differences with novel and skipping many part but still funny. Also you can remember those old chapters.
    The biggest differences, in the novel covers, pandora is a beautiful girl but in the manga, pandora is a damn ugly monster.

7. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    Well something happens later in the novel where she will look like that. Even in the novel she's described as ugly till then.

8. solgera

Reading List:
    Link
    İ just got spoiled and i want to share this info with my fellow readers. A big one btw, also in anyone heard this, you can inform us since this is just a few info, that's all.
    Seems like they're trying to do something called [Fantasy plan] Most likely after this, the series gonne end.

9. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    Any idea when or remember a time she did. I'm at the part where Lunaria just went to Susaku after Claude was caught. Still lv 3 in magic, and I'm excluding that null super magic thing she can do sometimes. It's like her 4th year at Avalon start of winter break and nothing.

Edit. Third year winter break, not 4th.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
  10. NZPIEFACE

NZPIEFACE Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, I haven't read this in ages.

Overclock likes this.
  11. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    Cool. Just find it annoying the author seemed to have let Lunaria become trash when compared to Tyre. Sure she reaches Heavenly Child where I am, but she's just a inferior version of Tyre who's affinity for martial arts is god tier. When she stops using magic buffs and magic spells, just relying on Tyre's hand me down martial arts, then complain magic is too hard I find her pretty annoying and would rather have her unique magic take over the body as she has both the sword skills and magic skills.

12. NZPIEFACE

NZPIEFACE Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Same though.

I think the reason for this is that Tyre inherently has no patience for magic, while the original did. That's why the unique magic's personality can actually utilize magic better.

That said, what do you think of the bullshit that's the student council president?

13. solgera

Reading List:
    Link
    İ'm about to drop it. Seems like after chapter 200 of vol 6 or something, novel chapters posted with jpg format so i cant read with translate anymore. And even they wrote something in the background so not even some jpg reader programs dont work. İ dont know what i do.
    Edit: İf you guys have any idea for reading with translate, you can reply, i'll be grateful.

14. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    For someone who's supposed to have amazing calculation power that's an embarrassing excuse to use. And the fact Lunaria can go into that mind super state thing makes things worse. Lunaria unlike Tyre can use it with no draw backs, so Lunaria can enter that state and study magic if she ever thought to do so. That's how she learned to use null magic(?). Really, if Lunaria practiced magic, or at least healing magic/light which is her highest affinity pretty sure a lot of characters wouldn't have died.

She's crazy and Tyre described her best. To fight the tumors in Avalon she herself became one.

15. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    Where are you at? I have two links. One Chinese, but has some missed chapters here and there. Another in Vietnamese, but doesn't Google translate well and I only use it to look at the missed chapters. Also has multiple toc for the various arcs of the novel.

16. solgera

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, just read the part when angels kidnapped ye xi.

17. NZPIEFACE

NZPIEFACE Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    http://www.27kk.com/txt/54349.html
    piracy, have fun.

https://pan.baidu.com/s/1_a5x9_ym5YIyaljLd-JeMw
    password: 484w
    You need a baidu account for this, which needs a chinese phonenumber, have more fun.
    https://firmwarex.net/free-baidu-account-2019/

18. solgera

Reading List:
    Link
    . First website is also a bit old, after the chapter on that site ended, the problem ones start on vip site. For the baidu one, i met a very big problem. The verification code. How can i write with a q keyboard a chinese verification code. Just think about us chinese friends :D

19. NZPIEFACE

NZPIEFACE Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Soz, it was the best i could find.

20. solgera

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks, i downloaded from pan.baidu, they have only 10 chapter differences. Really thanks. Like i said, my only problem i cant read chapters with translate. Sfacg upload chapters with jpg format so translate dont work. Even if somehow donwload it, it didnt work on some parts because they have background logos. Damn piracy protection :)