LCD Against the Gods

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Saitama, Nov 9, 2015.

1. Macrendil Ysmir

Macrendil Ysmir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, Shura's Wrath is more explicit. And I'm actually anticipating This tournament/fight for once, as long as it doesn't drag on for so long like the one in the Demon Realm. It just went on and on...

Avenger likes this.
  2. Macrendil Ysmir

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, it's probably not happening with Qingyue before something happens with Jasmines nemesis. And I thought it was a constitution. Don't know if I'd specifically call it a Body but it isn't veins. Of that I'm sure.

3. RedWingFM

RedWingFM Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Xia Qingyue has Nine Profound Exquisite Body, and because of it she can cast Domain in Earth Profound Realm

4. gpn159

gpn159 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They probably reunite in some tournament or something..

5. Kiriima

Kiriima Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, the main purpose is to be a rape-object.

6. Avenger

Avenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That guy from Sun Moon Hall who tried to use her wound up scaring himself to death when Yun Che faced him much later. I'm sure Yun Che will save her purity, and then take it himself :). But then again, she can be such a bigwig now that she doesn't need saving. But that would go against the flow of the story.

7. Kiriima

Kiriima Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Against the flow of the genre, I want to add. My point is, the moment I saw this bloodline? whatever, I immediately understood that this will be the whole point of the story - Qingyue as a rape-object repeatable again and again.

8. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Wasnt it sayed hell find out what the use for them is after he gets stronger...

It is a Constitution but it cimes from the veins...

Oh it does a lot more than a Domain in Earth Profound Realm lel
    She can grasp ever(mistly)skill and whatever its called and she can understand Laws a lot faster and stuff like that
    Basicly shes 100x better than mist people lol

So Right(Well mist Mc wimen are)....

9. Haevrus

Haevrus No.1 Incognito Webuser

Reading List:
    Link
    Does not matter, who cares Golden Crow is more stronger. It is the AK-47 of ATG anyway. Specially the last move. Extermination Domain. I think even LDE did not recive that. I want to see that move burning a city in RoG one day.

Kids use Phoenix flames...
    Veterans use Golden Crow flames....
    Legends use Ice flames...

10. RedWingFM

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder when MC will meet with Qingyue and I will not be surprised if she get some high-level post in Snow Song Realm.
    And if someone remembers that "slut" girlfriend of Jasmine's dead elder brother also looking for Qingyue.
    P.S. MC must "eat" her now because she might be already mastered Bingyun's Ice Phoenix technique

11. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    At the end of the polar star arc, the golden crow spirit seemed to be resigned to pass on everything she had to the LDE though the specifics were not given. So LDE may have been given a huge power up.
    Qingyue was listed as being in another area in the ROTG according to the author's ROTG notes he gave up.

12. Macrendil Ysmir

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably right where Jasmines nemesis bitch will find her, following which Yun Che will have to come in swinging. Question is, will he meet Jasmine first r will Jasmine not reappear before SSR and Qingyue arc's are done? SSR would be a quick one, guess Qingyue arc will be after that? No, I'm going with Yun Che and Qingyue once more fghting eachother during that ROTG tournament thing. Which will then lead to her Body being exposed like with the Sword Villa tournament.

13. Haevrus

Reading List:
    Link
    does not matter. LDE might get her powerup. it will be useful for her. She is the one looking after others now. Yun Che will get other legacies anyway.

14. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    It goes without saying that Yun Che will grow more powerful. But it may put the LDE more in line with Princess Snow who Yun Che said is sure to reach divine realm level eventually.

Macrendil Ysmir likes this.
  15. RedWingFM

Reading List:
    Link
    Oops, I forgot. Sorry. But really, MC will meet her at Conference or sooner, I suppose after some romantic development with Xiaolan.
    P.S. Dialog:
    XQ: Hey, Yun Che, another girl?
    YC: Sorry, but I kinda forgot that you are in another Realm. LOL

axcel101 likes this.
  16. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    When LDE got her initial powerup I believe it was commented that she was half Divine Realm (between Monarch level 10 and divine realm.). She is able to handle the golden crow powers because she had sex 500 times with Yun Che who had the Phoenix inheritence and took his yang :). The extreme powerup at first was still too much which is why she needed Su Linger's treatment. Caiyi is actually over 100 years old which is why I joked in a previous post that she is a cougar, preying on the 20's Yun Che.

17. Haevrus

Reading List:
    Link
    You mean half-step right? It was initially. When she confronted Wentian. Then she was fully in divine realm.Even Wentian said, "oh so you have reached the realm of divines as well." something like that.

No Caiyis age is up for debate. Lets hypothise. Yun Che current age is 24. He was born 24 years back. That also means, 25 years back...Mu Yourou and Qighong got married. Then that year or the past year (26 years back). The Demon Emperor, Little Demon Emperor and Yun Canghai died along with many other dudes, and Duke Ming disappeared from the scene. Then no one to rule in the country, and Caiyi who was most probably teenager at that time rose to the throne. Teenager, a period between 13-19. Her maximum age then should be- 19+26 = 45. Well seems legit for a cultivator.

Now why do i say a teenager?, because Qinghong said, at that time LDE was barely able for the throne. If my common sense serves right. A dude who is a teenager is barely able to rule a kingdom.

But. You know, the irony. Mars is not good with numbers. It makes no sense for her age to be 100; Because this should be the most probable number. But damn, the wikipedia states she is 100+ older. I was like wtf?

Last edited: Oct 25, 2017
  18. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I meant half-step. I think it was explicitly stated in the story about twice that she is 100. Even though like you said, logic may not play a part in it. Mars may have just made up a number without tracing it back.

19. ZhaWarudo

ZhaWarudo TOKI WO TOMARE!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    This wasn't even a chapter, insulting laughing blabla skip skip skip skip chapter over in 30 seconds, fine! I'm gonna listen to some 30 seconds to Mars then and wait for a real chap.

20. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah very slow going. I don't think I can take this 3-4 day release schedule anymore. I wonder why the 600+ Patreon contributors aren't complaining. Heck I am willing to donate the $20 a month if they catch up with the raws and release as they come out.