LCD Against the Gods

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Saitama, Nov 9, 2015.

1. ZeroBlink

ZeroBlink Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From my perspective the moment MC stepped on demon island the writing plummeted.

2. Avenger

Avenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay so its not horrible. I misunderstood when people hinted Mars has reduced output. It is not earth shattering bad but not the 1-2 a day rate when he really gets going.

3. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    I am a bit confused. I thought Yun Che’s wood spirit follower was supposed to be a woman according to the author’s notes. Maybe it will untangle later. Now Yun Che will get into a bidding war with this other idiot and it’ll probably lead to a fight. I also don’t like that Yun Che is looking to sacrifice the spirit. It probably won’t play out straightforwardly in the end due to how the MC’s character is written. I don’t think he would do this. Healing rape, yes. Killing a kid for his own benefit, probably not.

4. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    why is there so much raping??

the YC before he ascended (i stopped reading before he went to god world) didn't rape people willingly (not counting life or death situations)

5. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i think mars doesn't know how to write anymore from that point and is just writing nonsense in the hopes that he'll find a direction.
    there shoudn't have been a tournament arc right after he ascended and there shouldn't have been a little girl in the place where he committed suicide. that just suggests theres more realms(?) and she'll probably be forgotten

6. Kagutsuchi

Kagutsuchi 『Omnipresent Reader』

Reading List:
    Link
    For plot:
    1.)He needs to be strong asap
    2.)If he does that matter with another woman, she has to become his wife, commoners can't be the wife of the future True God Yun Che.
    Reasons:
    She was infected with an aphrodisiac and he had to do it with her or she dies. It cannot be cured with the Sky Poison Pearl since lust is not poison.

You have nothing to complain here, bro, go and read some other novels. Remember that Yun Che's character was written as a PERVERT not a saint. As a pervert, he is weak, in other novels there's more hard rape, Yun Che had no option but to do it, to cure Chu Yuechan and Mu Xuanyin.

Chu Yuechan had feelings for him before the rape, but she rejected him due to morals (age, seniority, etc), he had to do it with her or she'll be a cripple for her entire life, that is a life worse than death in CN novels.

Mu Xuanyin would have died if Yun Che didn't rape her, they had no options.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
  7. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    He did it twice and they were both life and death situations (Little fairy, MXY.) The aphrodisiac in MXY is a little nebulous but it was described as being uncureable by other means.
    I’ve found a slight drop in quality but nothing great. I miss some great scheming like walking around with a handwritten banner saying “Genius Doctor” when he wanted to get back at a young master at the beginning of the novel. His wit at getting back at Hanyi was a bit lacking in comparison. It is still my favorite novel.

Kagutsuchi likes this.
  8. TheHoblit

TheHoblit Peak Dual-Cultivator

Reading List:
    Link
    he wanted to get back at hanyi, but I don't think he fully expected hanyi yo be so stupid with it. I feel like he just went with the flow for that whole sequence and came out on top

also if you like the "genius doctor" scheme oh boy just wait

Avenger likes this.
  9. Kagutsuchi

Reading List:
    Link
    You will love the recent chapters.

Jirenzener, SectlessJosh and Avenger like this.
  10. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes that was the funniest scheme in the novel so far. And then how he acted like an old crazy doctor spitting all over the place. Probably most people haven't thought about that skit for a while.

11. ZeroBlink

ZeroBlink Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well If you think back to it firstly for no reason at all he kept his identity secret. Literally it made no logical sense , it was ok to keep it from everyone else, but why the heck did he avoid the parents? No idea when he gives an explanation it's still wishy washy at best.
    Basically artificial tension building and annoying/trolling the fans.

Second of all Every time he opened his mouth (Yun Che) he would basically repeat himself over and over again for like 4-5 pages straight, the most abhorrent example of this silly repetition can be seen at the end of the tournament between the two demon factions. He talks and talks and talks. He beats Naruto's talk no jutsu by A MILE.

12. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    You talking about in the Illusionary Demon Realm? It was a bit long-winded but I liked it.

I hope we get a chapter today. It’s a bit late for it but last time I thought we weren’t getting one, it came in later.

13. Kagutsuchi

Reading List:
    Link
    He wanted to solve all of their problems before announcing his identity.

Jirenzener, Avenger and SectlessJosh like this.
  14. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe its just me but I loved how Yun Che had all the answers. Things really came together well. A little melodramatic but Yun Che wouldn’t have it any other way. I think that stance in the illusionary demon realm auditorium was a great sequence. It was a funny contrast when he started talking when he beat out Hanyi and Fexue in the spirit gathering competition, he got his ass handed to him by MXY.

Kagutsuchi likes this.
  15. Epic01

Epic01 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you post a link to where I can find the ATG raw pls I can't find it

16. Kagutsuchi

Reading List:
    Link
    SectlessJosh likes this.
  17. Kumachi

Kumachi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is my 1st time trying CN and it's pretty good..
    Currently still at chapter 370 and just wondering for a bit:
    1. Does any of the MC girls died or suffer some tragedy so far?
    2. What's MC current strength rank at?
    3. Also, does MC already visit azure cloud continent on the current chapter?

Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
  18. Kagutsuchi

Reading List:
    Link
    1.)One of them, she "died" (is missing, but no one can find her in Blue Pole Star, so, she's presumed as deceased) but she's the most loved female, so, she will be fine in the end.
    2.)He already reached the Divine Way, he's at the "Divine Soul Realm" (2nd Realm of the Divine Way) and can beat people at the Divine Tribulation Realm (Third Realm)
    3.)Yes

Jirenzener, SectlessJosh and Kumachi like this.
  19. Sunova49

Sunova49 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1.) so far there is basically a tragedy(mystery death?) for one of his women, separation with 2, 3 if you count the previous. Others had same standard distress but resolved scenes, only 3 unresolved as of now.

2.) stronger than anyone in his original world but relatively weak in larger world

3.) He already finished the ACC arc long agoraws in a bigger world rn

SectlessJosh and Kumachi like this.
  20. Sunova49

Sunova49 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Secretly im hoping for her to stay dead for more flavor to the story, but who am I kidding shes basically SR from Shuras Wrath xP