LCD Against the Gods

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Saitama, Nov 9, 2015.

1. Avenger

Avenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh that doesn't sound so good, hopefully things will get better.

2. Sairony

Sairony Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bulk read the latest ~200 chapters. Found it kind of stale for a good while until he left the realm of gods, now it's getting a lot better again. His scheming is pretty good for xianxia levels of writing, and there's been some decent side characters as well. Probably Xia will be in the Brahma King marrying & killing of her mother arc, which should be fairly soon, probably after he finishes the pill & reunite with his snow realm girl. I guess that's when he'll sexy time & get the constitution for the world defying manual cultivation as well.

3. Sheynox

Sheynox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What about the lifespan he sacrificed once again ? Do we know how much he spent ?

4. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    No but he had 50,000 years worth added so it should be sufficient. At some point we'll probably learn how much life force that skill uses up.

What a cliff this chapter ended on. Since the arc ends in 3 chapters, Yun Che probably gets through it with little Jasmine's help. I still find her annoying though. I can't shake it. And we still might not learn her full identity here.

Nom de Plume and Sheynox like this.
  5. VixenKiss

VixenKiss Machiavelli the Princess

Reading List:
    Link
    If you follow the raws and are versed with the background/families of the novel you can make a pretty accurate guess on who she is.

6. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t read the raws but I’ve read every translated chapter. The only guess I have is that she is the sister that Jasmine is on good terms with. But don’t spoil it if its been stated in the raws. I’d like to hear guesses though. The reason I say the sister is that she’s interested in Yun Che and her apoearance has similar aspects to Jasmine. Even the clothing is reminiscent.

7. RedWingFM

RedWingFM Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not really her sister (because she has only big brother), maybe she is someone from Upper Realms like Realm, which is Jasmine from. It's because, you know, she is a little bit tricky, and I doubt that she has good intentions against MC.
    P.S. Maybe she knows Jasmine, I don't know. We don't know her reaction about this

8. Kagutsuchi

Kagutsuchi 『Omnipresent Reader』

Reading List:
    Link
    Little Jasmine has different clothes, Jasmine was naked in her first appearance, after that she wears red clothes while Little Jasmine has multi-colored clothes
    Little Jasmine can be Jasmine's sister, it was said that Jasmine's mother only had Jasmine's brother and Jasmine as her childs, but Jasmine's Father is a Realm King, I don't think he will have just one wife.

I wont say more, this is the information gotten from the current translations, I won't say anything about raws here.

9. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m not sure if its her actual sister but Jasmine did relate she was friendly with one of the female star gods (or whatever their title is.). I don’t think she has bad intentions like the one who left a strand of hair when she took Jasmine back to the realm and basically killed Yun Che.

10. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    More so the equisite young appearance. You are right, Jasmine’s taste in clothes came later. But their taste can be said to be similar (Yun Che bought her that equisite ruby dress and she wore it almost exclusively.). But its more on appearance.

11. 20qwertz12

20qwertz12 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember in the chapter where YC gets a drop of blood from Jasmine after she left she said that while it couldn't increase his profound strength it would give him like 1000 (not sure on the number ATM) more years to live. And it was followed by an Author's note saying that the blood will come in really handy later. From what we know so far this should all be led up for him to use moon star restoration. I could be totally wrong though

Avenger and Kagutsuchi like this.
  12. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    I vaguely remember this. If the number of years is accurate (don't remember), then Yun Che has an almost 50 shots.

13. SummerMascot

SummerMascot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +50,000 years of lifespan, which might turn out to be worthless, as author likes to inflate numbers to uselessness.

By the way, author pulled a "Mad Snail" according to the readers:
    [​IMG]

14. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    What do you mean “pulled a mad snail”? I can’t read his message in Chinese. Is this about the way he is feeling so the release rate is down? I thought it was a physical condition or something similiar. Do you think he is losing interest so is virtually dropping the novel like mad snail did with his novel (maybe more than one with him)?

15. Kagutsuchi

Kagutsuchi 『Omnipresent Reader』

Reading List:
    Link
    (Message from the author's assistant)

Please give me ten days!

The author: Mars Gravity 10/05/2018

I'll revive with full HP after 9 or 10 days, and be here every with you guys! Who am I? I'm the strongest Fire Girl in the entire universe! I'm invincible! P.S. I don't mean that I'll stay offline for 10 days, only that I'll be able to spend as much time you guys want online after 10 days. But I'll be a little busy for the next 10 days. I'll come back, I promise! ... I don't even dare talking to uncle Mars now, after skipping on work for so long.... I'm typing a bunch of words while I'm not too hungry.

(Message Translated By: Zhao from Volarenovels)

Mad Snail? no, man, calm down. Writing a novel for so long, a novel with a huge world like ATG is not easy. After some days he will continue posting chapters normally, probably even faster, who knows.

16. Mr_Magika

Mr_Magika Big oof

Reading List:
    Link
    So that seemingly good-natured sect master's wife Xiao Whatever is being cucked by her own nephew? God damn.

Nom de Plume likes this.
  17. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh man. Now I am going to be checking out the lnmtl page starting the 20th to see if he starts writing again. Getting nervous. But it doesn't sound like a bailout to me.
    I didn't read the latest chapter yet but the sect master deserves it.

18. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh man. That chapter almost made me a Little Jasmine fan! Though if she stays in the picture for a while, she'll probably become annoying again. As I thought, her identity is not stated. I wonder if she'll just give the Jade to Yun Che or if she'll want something in return. The last part with the second image stone made me laugh.

Nom de Plume likes this.
  19. Taizen

Taizen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    saying Mars is puling a Mad Snail is way too presumptions. Mars has a solid reputation, with no history of shitting on the readerbase like Mad Snail does. No need to defame Mars without any reason.

Avenger and Kagutsuchi like this.
  20. RedWingFM

RedWingFM Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mad Snail is good, at least he do two manga at once, Star Martial God Technique and Tales of Demons and Gods.
    But it's very bad that SMGT was dropped very badly by author. And Tales only 1ch/month.

Heh, at least we have smth to read, like AtG :blobmelt: