LCD Against the Gods

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Saitama, Nov 9, 2015.

1. Soren59

Soren59 MTL Shill

Reading List:
    Link
    I see you're a man of culture as well. :blob_sunglasses:

GE also has proper mother and daughter combo in harem later, one of the best parts, and the mother is an Immortal. But he meets them at different times and ends up misunderstanding the mother as being the older sister which makes it even better.

Also, it was kinda mentioned already but all of Mars' previous novels (particularly the ones before Shura's Wrath) have more detailed scenes. Not sure how far translated all of them are since I read them on LNMTL.

Last edited: May 25, 2018
  2. ser4

ser4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    TBH not sure where you got this impression from .... further more I do not see the latest chapters confirm anything of the sort. I am not being a dick here I really do not see it.

3. Soren59

Soren59 MTL Shill

Reading List:
    Link
    Same, I read the latest chapters and don't remember seeing anything that hints at that... maybe my memory is just faulty? :hmm:

Unless they mean the part where MXY got a huge power-up from having sex with him? That seems more like Mars just being Mars than foreshadowing to me though.

4. SummerMascot

SummerMascot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. In the earlier chapters, Mu Xuanyin already warned MC not to reveal his OPness such as his "Evil God Bloodline" and "Sirius God Moves" because there are baddies who are willing to go to extreme ends to extract "biological stuff" out from MC for "cultivation purposes", just like what they do females with "special cultivation bodies".
    2. MC did the lewd stuff with Mu Xuanyin during the botched up double Fire-Dragon killing arc, causing her to lose her "Vital Yin", which combined with the poisoning from the dragon, severe injuries should actually severely reduce her cultivation level and cause her to be bedridden for a very long time.
    3. But yet, she is able to recover within a short-time and has risen in several cultivation levels and is able to overpower Little Jasmine in Chapter 1124 (CN Raw) who ended up using advance moves of the Sirius God. (Because it's obvious that she gained MC's "non-virgin vital Yang" in return as a powerup).
    4. By the way, we still have no idea how and what manner did Jasmine's bro died. And what sort of "benefits" did evil girl (from Brahma Monarch God Realm) receive from Jasmine's bro death or his corpse.

5. Morbil

Morbil Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But it was said in 1123 that Xuanyin has the Ice Phoenix soul. So it's more likely to be tied to that (even if the sex was a catalyst). This does not mean that his "vital yang" is a universal powerup, it's more like a repeat of the Xue'er situation.

6. Soren59

Soren59 MTL Shill

Reading List:
    Link
    Well personally I doubt Brahma Monarch or whatever she was called sucked his vital yang. Going by experience from Mars' previous novels, pretty much every beautiful girl that may become involved with MC is a virgin, including enemies. Unless she did it in a way that doesn't involve sexual intercourse or Mars changed his style.

7. SummerMascot

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you're incorrect:
    1. It's not the Xue'er (Phoenix Empire Girl) situation, it's more of the Little Demon Empress situation.
    2. For Xue'er's situation, it's because MC already has the minor/weaker version Fire Phoenix Bloodline while Xue'er has the major/stronger version (but incomplete) Fire Phoenix Bloodline. So MC "doing the lewd" with Xue'er, actually completes her Fire Phoenix Bloodline.
    3. For Little Demon Empress' situation, without the "Evil God Bloodline", MC "doing the lewd" would have reduced her cultivation level because of her losing the "Virgin Vital Yin". But because MC's "Evil God Bloodline" is OP, MC's "Non-Virgin Vital Yang" actually nourishes her more than weakening her. Note: MC doesn't have the "Golden Crow Bloodline" during the 1st "doing the lewd".
    4. Fire Phoenix Bloodline/Soul doesn't equate to Ice Phoenix Bloodline/Soul.
    5. So Xuanyin's situation falls into Little Demon Empress' Category.

8. SummerMascot

Reading List:
    Link
    Unless of course Mars-Gravity decides to do the following
    1) Death by Snu-Snu
    2) Evil Brahma Monarch girl has mystical cultivation method that prevents her from losing her "Virgin Vital Yin" when "doing the lewd".

9. Morbil

Morbil Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You are completely off:
    2. For Xue'er it was the dragon bloodline that was the key. Golden Crow called it "Dragon/Phoenix cultivation". In Chinese folk mythology the dragon and the phoenix are perfect duals of eachother (yang and yin).
    3. LDE's situation was based on the fact that as a woman, and especially a virgin, her body was too yin rich. She NEEDED to lose her vital yin or the Golden Crow's pure yang fire would kill her quickly. By taking her vital yin and "feeding" her lots of his dragon/phoenix vital yang (500 doses) she was able to overcome her physique limit and properly receive the GC bloodline
    4. It could very well. The nature of the "dragon/phoenix" relationship is supposed to be yang and yin and Ice Phoenix is far more yin.
    5. It really doesn't

10. SummerMascot

Reading List:
    Link
    It's still "Non-Virgin Vital Yang" transfer to the female target, no matter how glorified the explanation is.
    Mars-Gravity "evolves" his "Non-Virgin Vital Yang" transfer explanation for Little Demon Empress, each time MC does the lewd with her at the Golden Crow's valley.

11. Delusion

Delusion Dark lord

Reading List:
    Link
    I
    I think the same thing as well.
    mar's past works combined by the fact how jasmine's brother taught jasmine only hooligans do the deed before marriage... chances are that the evil brahma girl is somehow miraculously still a virgin. Mars is famous for defying logic

12. VixenKiss

VixenKiss Machiavelli the Princess

Reading List:
    Link
    Mars isn't unique in this aspect. Every CN author defies logic to the point its a farce.

Kagutsuchi likes this.
  13. Delusion

Delusion Dark lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I mean there are novels where villains take girl hostage, yet don't commit snu snu. I doubt such things could be realistically possible.

14. Morbil

Morbil Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The very point is that it is not universal. Just like how Cang Yue is not now a super power, getting boned by Yun Che is not an automatic elevator to the top. There are preconditions for every powerup, and Mu Xuanyin is a special existence. Her fortune is non-transferable. Maybe if this were one of the fire sects where his yang would be completely compatible for them, but this is Ice Phoenix, a pure yin profound source. His yang is useless here.

15. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn’t realize how close the translation was to the raws

16. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sigh....
    qidian,17k and other novel platform in china are like blogspot except that they have an inbuilt donation button(called tickets)

none of the people writing these novels are professional writers. that said, some will eventually find success and become one but everyone who writes on these sites are not.

StuffedDuck likes this.
  17. RedWingFM

RedWingFM Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, I don't mind pay them, but you MUST write good stuff, not this lol ero scenes or story without girls (or about yaoi MC, who "I don't want any girls, I want to cultivate and fight some old or young man", like MGA)

Kagutsuchi likes this.
  18. Above Ling Tian

Above Ling Tian New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More chapters...

19. ser4

ser4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure if I should congratulate you for joining or make fun of u for your first post ever :)

20. Ishmael

Ishmael 『Night Owl』『Butler』『Traveller』

Reading List:
    Link
    Why not both? ~