LCD Against the Gods

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Saitama, Nov 9, 2015.

1. Shatteredsun

Shatteredsun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m glad I wasn’t drinking water when I read this lol

tahzib1451 and RedWingFM like this.
  2. Shatteredsun

Reading List:
    Link
    https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/s873XKvARnEcC7RIKmxs2Q
    At present, the full text is the youngest, and the innate talent is the highest female character. Such a little girl is certainly not used to make up the number of the mysterious gods. She is only fifteen years old now, and she has already forced Yun Che to the desperate situation with her soul alone. How strong will it be after the "three thousand years of the universe", you can make up for it.

Her "stainless spirit" is the same as the "non-scale god" of the moon without scale. It is a rare encounter with hundreds of thousands of years and belongs to the heresy of the "Hongmeng" level. However, the latter acts on future generations, and the watery sound is his own.

However, her home game is not in the present, and you will not see her for quite some time, but in the future, she will have a great influence on the fate of Yun Che.
    In addition, don't forget the title of the book, Yun Che is destined to be "anti-day". When he is angry with the world and swears the whole world, the watery sound may be one of the only ones who will never give up on him... Well, so I still have a good feeling early.

[In addition, there will be a big event announced tomorrow, remember to look at the public number! 】
    Seems like she’ll be very important

3. Avenger

Avenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We are gonna be hit with chapters of other people competing in the tournament since there are 32 players. I just want to fast forward to the Yun Che chapters.

4. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    Even with his power up, how will Yun Che beat the top level geniuses? Things are getting good now.

5. MarkofWisdom

MarkofWisdom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We've been guessing for a while now that YC will be getting sequential power ups over the course of the contest. He got the pellet and ice phoenix soul so far, at least one other option yet not used is that thing that was calling to him back in the fire god prison, and there is the possibility of him finally getting to GWOTB level 5 after so bloody long, and maybe even Hong'er eating some powerful sword (with many people hoping she eats Jun Xilei's special sword, myself included)

6. Dragonking360

Dragonking360 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It'll probably be a qualitative power up because Yun Che won't undergo the heavenly tribulation to reach divine spirit realm before the tournament ends.

7. TheHoblit

TheHoblit Peak Dual-Cultivator

Reading List:
    Link
    I want him to undergo heavenly tribulation during the tournament so everyone can watch when he breaks the record for most tribulation lightning tanked.

8. MarkofWisdom

MarkofWisdom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw someone give an idea that he may break through to divine spirit before his second fight with LC, who would probably have broken through to divine king at that point. I think he'd break through away from the stage, but the disturbance would be huge and when YC pops up at divine spirit, some people will figure out it was him

9. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    That would be cool. I hope he doesn't have to use the Evil God skill where he gains a level but loses power permanently. I don't think he's gotten it yet but he may during the tournament. It corresponds to another gate he needs to acquire so that is a power up if he can use it in and of itself.

10. Harry

Harry Now you see me

Reading List:
    Link
    No please don't, what if he feel and experienced pleasure during tribulation
    instead of agony, he got boner while his clothes burn into crisp and everyone can see "that towering dragon" absorb lightning.....
    in the end his "thing" was refined and got ability super hard mode and ejaxxx control.......

11. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems likely since he keeps going for power ups between matches. He’ll probably hit tribulation 9 and trigger the lightning I’m it’s full capacity.

12. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    XXX version of Against the Gods.

13. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    The chapters between where others fight are like agony. I know its needed for the setup but still. About tribulation lighting: Is it only going from tribulation realm to spirit realm or do other later levels have it as well?

14. Shatteredsun

Reading List:
    Link
    Only to spirit realm honestly I’m not sure what’s worse waiting for the raws or waiting for the translated chapters which seem to be trying to stay about 22 chapters away at all times

15. Shatteredsun

Reading List:
    Link
    hong’er upgrade I’m not sure who to feel more sorry for the Phoenix or Poyun also wife XQ back next chapter

16. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    There are probably going to be 1-2 chapters worth of Yun Che's fights followed by 4 or so fillers. Even though the fillers written by Mars are always of interest. But of course we all wait for Yun Che to act.

17. RedWingFM

RedWingFM Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More, much more than 1-2

18. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe the next fights will be longer but his first fights have been short (chapter-wise)

19. TheHoblit

TheHoblit Peak Dual-Cultivator

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone better at reading MTLs tell me if Qianyue knows that the Yun Che she heard about is her Yun Che? or do we have to wait even longer for this to end.

20. Shatteredsun

Reading List:
    Link
    shes shocked about the name and probably went off to check so if they don’t have godtube she’ll have to go in person and I don’t think moon gods will allow that