LCD Against the Gods

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Saitama, Nov 9, 2015.

1. MarkofWisdom

MarkofWisdom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    during that lightning show it mentioned YC using GWOTB and it was upgrading, so yes he should finally have level 5 of that

2. Avenger

Avenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m 4 chapters ahead so that’s why I’m mentioning this. Did his first wife ever show that she loves Yun Che? I saw mostly indifference with perhaps the budding of some feelings. Now she is reminscing about her love. I don’t remember it clearly seeing it. I guess being missing for like 700 chapters can change things.

3. MarkofWisdom

Reading List:
    Link
    she initially felt indifference towards him but it slowed changed after she saw what he did for her, starting from the meridians being opened and especially with saving her at the tyrant beast in the secret realm and using emperor heart thing to heal her and help her reach emperor realm. I think she was truly in love with him at that point, though she didn’t have much chance to show it and it wasn’t super obvious since she isn’t a seductress and is very stoic. I think YC is the only unrelated man she is close to. Add rose colored glasses of what YC has done for her and I would think she’s grown fonder of those happy memories over the years she’s been away, especially since she knows YC actually does care for her instead of the moon god realm king just wanting to use her for her virginity and the 9EPB she has

4. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    Your memory is better than mine. I don't remember him healing her and helping her reach Emperor realm. Do you remember around what chapter that was? I know he gave those (emperor?) pellets that increases realm to all the frozen Asgard members but that was after she left.

5. MarkofWisdom

Reading List:
    Link
    she had planned on dying to save YC after he kept her alive while they were getting swallowed by using the cloud lock barrier for way too long, leaving him near death. She burnt most of her energy to stabilize YC and nearly died. After YC got the water seed and recovered and escaped with QX, he used the emperor heart awakening lotus to heal her and help her break through. I had checked the wikia again using the water seed as a reference and it was around chapter 260 or so. The medicine for the frozen Asgard sect was that tyrant/overlord pill to break them all through to tyrant/overlord rank

6. VixenKiss

VixenKiss Machiavelli the Princess

Reading List:
    Link
    Why are you guys using spoilers, all of this has already happened long ago, and it's the LCD; anyone that comes in here should be nearly caught up.

7. amilhs

amilhs Moon Walker

Reading List:
    Link
    Some people might not read until the latest raw chapter and only until the latest translated chapter, so we put it into a spoiler icon.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
  8. VixenKiss

VixenKiss Machiavelli the Princess

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm aware, but what you guys are discussing is NOT concerning the raw. The raw is currently revolving around the Profound Tournament. What you guys are discussing has well passed. Anyone that moderately follows the novel will have knowledge of what is being talked about.
    I'm caught up with the raws, I said that the aforementioned events have passed, because they have.

9. amilhs

amilhs Moon Walker

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh..
    Dont know with them..maybe a habit?xD

10. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    You are right that the following discussion isn't spoiler but what I brought up first was (a spoiler a few chapters ahead of the translation) so I just continued the tags. Sorry for cluttering the board.

11. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks, it was so long ago that I totally forgot. I will reference those chapters.

12. SummerMascot

SummerMascot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Raw Chapter 1245: Your spoiler predictions came true. Congrats.

13. MarkofWisdom

Reading List:
    Link
    Yaaaaaaay, looking forward to the scene. I'm curious as to how the fallout with this will be dealt with-it's no small matter to have one of the top people in the region try assassinating a new young superstar because he beat her favorite little toy, son, "disciple", and Mu Xuanyin (hopefully) popping up and being able to stop her/fight equally with her will be another major upset

Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
  14. ser4

ser4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Previously i thought that someone (MX) will interfire and stop LG fromm attacking however now I think YC will use Moon Star Restoration first and then someone will interfere. Mars likes the squize the awe effect as much as possible.

15. MarkofWisdom

Reading List:
    Link
    i really hope mars doesn’t try and have YC use moon star here, it’s one of his biggest life saving cards and (for the foreseeable future at least) it rips off a huge chunk of his lifespan. I’m hoping YC uses the heaven tribulation lightning to block the attack since it seems to ignore level or have a huge suppression affect on people and attacks. It would suitably show off his new skill and would keep moon star hidden and his lifespan untouched

16. Delusion

Delusion Dark lord

Reading List:
    Link
    LG got KOed in one shot and yun che broke jamine's elder bro cultivation record for buddha.
    LC seems intent in courting death. He will be destroyed in the next chap

17. MarkofWisdom

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like YC just wrecked LG using the remnant lightning from the tribulation. So indeed, thankfully it wasn't Moon Star Restoration as a way to deal with LG. I think he'll be able to use it again on his own later instead of just holding and redirecting it like now, but probably not at the same power level for the time being. And bloody *finally* we have GWOTB5. And since LC wants to be super stupid and continue attacking YC after he already got his ass kicked, let's hope YC at *least* cripples him if not outright kills him

18. REDIV

REDIV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ain't LC supposed to be someone important for the story?

19. MarkofWisdom

Reading List:
    Link
    at the current level sure, but YC's already surmounted that level at this point, and even with 3k years in the heaven pearl for LC to break through to divine sovereign or something and come back to try and kill YC later, he'd at most be a minion of someone else, rather than a lead performer

20. Shatteredsun

Shatteredsun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The 3000 years is equal to 10000 years in cultivation because of the purity of the energy