LCD Against the Gods

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Saitama, Nov 9, 2015.

1. FriendlyDemon

FriendlyDemon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She didn't even look at that Image Stone. She either already knows that it is her actual late love or just doesn't care..

2. DSYS

DSYS Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you guys think that he will release his inner demon power??

3. FriendlyDemon

Reading List:
    Link
    Against LC? Highly unlikely.

4. DSYS

DSYS Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As in release his demonic power in the god realm, to probably save Jasmine.?

5. 20qwertz12

20qwertz12 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think she already knows that it's her husband and decided to not look to avoid any more suspicions. If the MGRK were to find out now it would get chaotic

6. Shatteredsun

Shatteredsun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The amount of trash comments on Lnmtl atg page makes me loss faith in the human race seriously or maybe I’m just annoyed at all the trash comments everywhere I look

Hokoga likes this.
  7. 20qwertz12

20qwertz12 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As for the identity of the woman who is about to become the god of the moon, I have basically stated that you must have guessed it. However, once again, there will be no marriage that you want to expect, absolutely not. After all, it is the site of the Moon God, opposite to the Emperor of the Moon, Yun Che took a head to grab! Let me talk about how to write this second time! (Who is the first time??) But it will probably be more exciting than getting married. Then, it is very important that the long-lost true woman, Xia Tiyue, will debut! The official identification of the true female lord, what audio-visual party color grease party Jasmine Party Ice Cloud Party all gave me! The reason why it is a true female lord is not because she is the wife of Yun Qingming’s righteous wife. After all, the exquisite body and the glass heart are not a joke. Once fully awakened, all the brothers are under the heavens.

This was Google translated from what is supposed to be from Mars himself

8. FriendlyDemon

Reading List:
    Link
    She actually acts more suspicious by not trying to take a look at that image stone considering that it is the legendary 9 tribulations lightning.

9. Shadowsword8

Shadowsword8 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the contrary. She know, without any self-doubt, that her husband is dead, and has lost interest in anything besides her family.

Hokoga, 20qwertz12 and ser4 like this.
  10. ser4

ser4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I personally think that she just doesn't care about the tournament or the divine tribulation I mean she has no way to expect that Yun Che is the same as her husband also....she thinks he is dead.

11. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    XQ has pretty much given up on happiness so she doesn’t care. All she wants to do is reunite her family and then she’s done. It was her goal and it’s the last thing she feels she needs to accomplish it. She watched as her husband died, supposedly. She was sent away from her sect because they were about to die so to her, they are probably already dead. Besides her brother and dad, she has nothing. She was convinced that anyone who was on the primordial ark dies when it takes off. How was she supposed to know that the heaven slaughter star god already gave him the rarest and strongest body refinement technique and that he’s a genius at cultivating it despite it requiring god inheritance and that he should be busy cultivating his other five techniques. I can’t blame her for not giving a shit about this prophecy or the god lightning. She’s also never seen yun che wield golden crow flames or lightning and she could be convinced that he’s already reached his limit of divine power before receiving the ice Phoenix blood

12. Kinanijo

Kinanijo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ATG fans are disgusting when it comes to Xia Qingyue. At least the the WW forums aren't filled with unreasonable hate.

Hokoga likes this.
  13. 20qwertz12

20qwertz12 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That makes a lot of sense, I hope it's that way because that would make it so much more interesting and fun to read when they see each other again

14. FriendlyDemon

Reading List:
    Link
    If you heard that someone with an unreal talent, connections to the Realm your Sect originated from while also coming from a lower world shares the name as your "dead" husband, a normal person would normally start to show interest. But whatever.

Sabruness likes this.
  15. Shatteredsun

Reading List:
    Link
    She doesn’t know he’s from the lower realm nice speed reading and you know who else is from that sect? Lots of people

16. FriendlyDemon

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, Jin Yue will not forget your instructions, God Empress.” The young girl bowed before continuing, “That Snow Song Realm disciple is called Yun Che. Apparently, he actually hails from the lower… Ah!?
    Thanks for cleary not getting my point.

17. Shatteredsun

Reading List:
    Link
    Their two types of lower realms and she obviously did hear that bit otherwise it would of been interrupted although I did expect nothing less from a guy who spends hours on Lnmtl hating on a character and then going to to another forum to do it again

18. FriendlyDemon

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't know where i even remotely hated on XQ but whatever. Snowflakes always getting triggered and disregarding any kind of comment that doesn't wank their favourite female character.
    Have a good day buddy.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2018
    Sunsaegnim likes this.
  19. ser4

ser4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    TBH I am not sure if XQ knows that she is from the Snow Song realm..... that is unless someone recognized her technique and told her. I mean nowhere in the lower world was ever mentioned about the origin of MB just that she created FCA’s cultivation technique

20. Shadowsword8

Shadowsword8 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When XQ learned for the first time that someone named Yun Che was in the tournament, she did say something about owning a small debt to SnowSong realm, and that their representative should get a gift at the marriage.