LCD Against the Gods

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Saitama, Nov 9, 2015.

1. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
    Imagine yourself loving a girl that is your benefactor for 300k years, Never touching another girl, only to be cucked by a brat less than 20 years after they meet:blobcry::blobcry:

2. Shino901

Shino901 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL.... Yun Che....but we still not sure why Shen Xi did it with him. Probably will be explain next chapter.

3. darkhades

darkhades Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it is because he is the owner of Hong'er and he may possibly help her to leave that place (by having s*x with YC ofc).

4. SummerMascot

SummerMascot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Your spoiler is speculation, not the real spoiler for Chapter 1316.
    Shen Xi tells YC to feed He Ling to the "Sky Poison Pearl" in order to restore its lethal poison powers because it is now in a spiritless (aka Brain-dead driverless state).
    Shen Xi speculated that the "Evil Infant's Wheel of Myriad Tribulations" toxicity has destroyed even the Divine-Poison-Spirit of the "Sky Poison Pearl" during the Great War.

5. RennasS

RennasS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She most likely only want to raise YC power asap.
    May be, just so YC could protect Linger better.

6. Nom de Plume

Nom de Plume [Shio’s Disciple] [True Villain] [Equip: Gunblade] Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    My theory is that jasmine believes she will be the one sacrificed, but the star god just needs to keep her controlled while he sacrifices Caizi.

Also it’s bullshit that she caused her mother’s death, that was already confirmed to be easily preventable. Her brothers death was provoked and possibly he was intended to be used in this ceremony but died too early. In my opinion the star god is the one affiliated with disaster and with his full cooperation rather than some bullshit luck. It’s all ambition.

7. SummerMascot

Reading List:
    Link
    Little Jasmine and Big Jasmine are on the top of Star God Realm King ritual sacrificial list.
    While Poison Star God and Jasmine's teacher are reserved to be the last.
    Each Star God (must have inheritance) sacrificed will increase the success rate of the ritual for Star God Realm King to breakthrough to True God Tier.

Nom de Plume likes this.
  8. Nom de Plume

Nom de Plume [Shio’s Disciple] [True Villain] [Equip: Gunblade] Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    What an asshole.
    I suppose he is at least only willing to ask people to sacrifice what he is willing to sacrifice himself. However, human lives should not be passed off as something as blasé as giving up meat for Lent. Especially the lives of your children. I’d say that the dude wasn’t selfish enough to ask for other people’s lives at the chance of sparing the children, but it’s way too likely that the only reason he had children was to develop them for this ritual...

9. Shino901

Shino901 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    By the way, Mars is sick until further notice. So no new chapter until then...

10. SummerMascot

Reading List:
    Link
    Please take "Mars Gravity sick until end of month of Chinese Lunar New Yearfurther notice" with a heavy pinch of arsenicsalt

[​IMG]

11. Avenger

Avenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you saying he isn't sick? I don't quite get the jab.

12. Zombielord

Zombielord Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He stops releasing once Chinese New Years comes around. This year it’s on the 5th of February. So no chaps till like the 7th or 8th.

13. SummerMascot

Reading List:
    Link
    That's for the CN stalkerseye-witnesses trailing Mars-Gravity to find out and post it on Baidu or SINA or whatever CNFacebook is called.
    A few of the CN readers mentioned that
    "It's a known fact that Mars-Gravity is a proven platinum-grade author and doesn't need to slog out promised daily schedule of releases like his early days. If Mars-Gravity had behave like he was now in the early days, he wouldn't have made it at all."

Actually there's 15 days of state holidays in Chinese New Year for CN citizens.

14. Avenger

Avenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So 15 days starting from Feb 5? That’s a long time.

15. Zombielord

Zombielord Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapters out

16. SummerMascot

Reading List:
    Link
    Shen Xi hints that she is in a bounded spirit form.
    She dares YC to make good of and follow through his NTR deal to the bitter end.

My apologies but I think MC of https://mangadex.org/title/29115/game-obu-familia-family-senki/chapters/ has "more balls" than YC who is slag.

17. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
    All of YC romance (?) relationship in RotG are very retarded IMO. (I don't even want to call it romance)

It seems like the woman is there just to be banged and contribute to YC power up,not leaving any kind of development whatsover.

18. random9997

random9997 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    isn't that the case with like 90% of his women

19. MarkofWisdom

MarkofWisdom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    at least the powering up is reciprocal in ROTG, stupid as the situations to cause the sex in the first place are. At least his lovers in RotG are smarter than YC is and has been...not that they really says much

20. random9997

random9997 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    mars does have to reach a bit because he wrote himself into a corner by only giving YC 3 years to be able to fight with a divine king. Also in my personal opinion nobody want to read about him breaking through 1-2 levels at a time so i kinda like how he basically rushed through the divine origin and soul. I just find the mc being at basically the bottom of the enter realm boring and i like the more interesting plot that can only happen when the mc has actual strength.
    well anyways i feel mars should have given YC 10 years and did some time skips or had his dragon god blood go a step further which would have been god set up for the dragon realm.