LCD Against the Gods

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Saitama, Nov 9, 2015.

1. RennasS

RennasS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A very stupid and wasteful but not surprising at all.
    When YC open his mouth everyone can only gasp for no reason.
    As long as, you can reach Ture God, then who dare to contempt you.
    Since YC came to God Realm he also accept the justice only serve who have power.
    Why wasting time talking shame into GR common sense?
    Why star God people got gasp?
    It's clear that what SGE did was evil yet so f*cking common here.

Why Star and Moon never mention that Goddess messed with them, it's because she and her house are damn strong that's why.

2. SummerMascot

SummerMascot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Even Jasmine's ex-bodyguard is already giving YC so much troubles and chapter spam to fight with, plot armor is going to be thick.
    Not sure whether YC uses the Darkness seed at the end of chapter?

3. MarkofWisdom

MarkofWisdom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    since the chapter name was "other shore" and I think the asura salvation name has a reference to that, he might use both darkness seed and asura salvation. Only way I can think of that he can match divine sovereigns as DK1

4. SummerMascot

Reading List:
    Link
    When YC finally dies again and triggers Big Jasmine uses the Wheel against all the remaining Divine Master Realm(神主境) Kings.

5. Zombielord

Zombielord Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you misunderstand what Asura Slavation does. It by force increase you realm by 1 for you next attack. Yi Yun is a Divine King with both level 5 Great way of the Buddha and Level 5 Evil God Gate open. DK 1 with Lv 5 GEofB and Hades is enough for him to fight against Divine Sovereigns. Most likely only DS 1 and at best DS 2. Now with Asura Salvation thrown into the mix he become DS 1 for his next attack. DS 1 plus hades and 5 GWofB along with the burning of his Divine Blood he should be able to attack with the power of DS 10 or maybe even DL 1. But now throw his Devil power into the mix and anyone below DIvine Lord realm is just fucked. Devil Energy corrodes after all. And also he’s fighting a DS 8.

6. MarkofWisdom

Reading List:
    Link
    Is asura salvation only for one attack? From the description in the spoilers I had thought it was an extended length berserk mode with extreme consequences, rather than a single boosted attack like he used hades for in the tournament (and other times with earlier gates in earlier tournaments). If it's literally a single boosted attack and then being permanently crippled (as said in the description it cripples the user afterwards, though we know it won't stick) then it's a pretty crap ability compared to the attack reflector of gate 4

7. revolverrr

revolverrr Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty sure it's for an extended period. He loses sanity and is able to fight at a higher level. I believe it's more powerful than a simple boost off while great realm.

I'm itching to see devil power though.

8. Zombielord

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh shit then they are all more fucked

9. Delusion

Delusion Dark lord

Reading List:
    Link
    ATG Logic:
    Wanna power up- s*x
    Wanna save yourself- s*x
    Wanna save others- s*x
    (Most probably) Want to take revenge- s*x

10. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
    Thats how Mars Gravity works

Delusion likes this.
  11. Zombielord

Reading List:
    Link
    You were right it goes on for a while.

12. MarkofWisdom

Reading List:
    Link
    I figured it would, it's a berserk mode rather than a desperation attack, wouldn't make any sense for it to be a single attack type power up.
    Yun Che really is eager to greet death isn't he? He keeps forgetting all his other lovers and family to keep doing stupid stunts like this, "I couldn't save you so I'll die here with you....let's just forget about everyone else I have ties to"

13. Zombielord

Reading List:
    Link
    I though it was just a forbidden move. So you use and then you drop in realms that’s it now I realize that it does a fuck ton more

14. MarkofWisdom

Reading List:
    Link
    might want to put that in spoilers, just in case
    From what I can tell it's basically "intended" as a final blaze of glory move to accomplish something and then die afterwards. That's a fairly common type of drug/technique to see in the stories, especially for the "deathsworn" underlings of some sects that have sworn oaths to die at the sect's command, give them this type of suicide power up for a burst of power to do something and then they die.

The scale of the power up from Asura salvation is a lot higher than most suicide power ups, and we know the after-effects aren't going to stick-either he'll be healed with light energy or his own phoenix nirvana and get body that isn't stuck at "mortal" level anymore. Maybe he'll eventually be able to use a reduced form/the full form later and heal the after effects with light energy-like how he's able to burn his own blood essence but restore it using the rage god technique

15. SummerMascot

Reading List:
    Link
    YC's plot armor is so thick that Mars-Gravity is basically endlessly resurrecting YC after he dies doing something illogical and stupid.

16. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    OMEGA LUL

17. MarkofWisdom

Reading List:
    Link
    YC must actually be either a cat or Phoenix since he gets revived so many times because of his stupid deaths/near death experiences

18. SummerMascot

Reading List:
    Link
    Cats die after depleting 9 lives, Phoenixes perish after if they get destroyed while regenerating in embryo-form.

19. craBebe

craBebe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just hit chapter 945 and I can't tell you how fucking disappointed I am that Yun Che didn't leave behind babies for his harem. What the actual fuck. He was able to get Xiao Yun and his wife pregnant literally over night, but after years of fucking like a rabbit the only person he managed to get pregnant was Chu Yueyan who isn't even around any more. I get that maybe the author doesn't want YC to "abandon" his children, but seriously?! You can tell how baby crazy his wives are, and he actually promised the Little Demon Empress an heir and never got the job done. Absolute horse shit.

He also never even bothered to try and find the other Evil God seeds. Aren't they all supposed to be on his planet? I realize the author uses them for deus ex Machina on a regular basis, but he could have at least included a chapter of YC spending 6 months or something checking out all the extreme environments of wind and earth looking for the seeds. The fact that this never even occurred to him bugs the hell out of me. He's going to the fucking Realm of the Gods, you'd think he'd try to completely awaken his profound veins before leaving.

This is an incredibly frustrating novel to read. I'm not surprised he's receiving death threats.

Nepuko likes this.
  20. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    Keep reading it, you will know that his plot armor is even thicker in RotG

Nepuko and Gin_Hindew like this.