LCD Against the Gods

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Saitama, Nov 9, 2015.

1. Zombielord

Zombielord Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If Yue Chan is LF then probably some forest area

2. Gin_Hindew

Gin_Hindew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After the spineless divine arc i have been losing interest and stopped reading at chapter 1264, now instead of looking forward to new chapters i look forward to new spoilers on this thread

the phoenix spirit said it wont tell Yun Che about his gift because he wont push himself as hard if he knew, so im guessing his level -1 means he can make a better foundation which is required to unlock the top level +1 of true gods, i mean, if he knew he could die and be reborn with the potential of a true god he could simply wait for his death to be reborn and play his New Game+... or i hope that is the case cause Mars may as well say "nah, the only power was rebirth" and make it just a regular reset to drag the plot

Also, the other volume is called "Bullied by the Heavens" as an excuse for the next one to be "I Rebel Against the Heavens", because the original title of the novel was Against The Heavens but ATG has a similar meaning and sounds cooler, so, i guess is Mars' version of a long foreshadowing to show the story was properly planned
    *Laughs in Er Gen*

3. Zombielord

Reading List:
    Link
    It wasn’t that he wouldn’t push himself as much but rather he would be less afraid of death. Considering all the stupid shit he’s pulled, if he knew he wouldn’t die it would result in him being a bigger dumbass

Gin_Hindew likes this.
  4. Zombielord

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a question that I hope someone can explain to me. Why does everyone say he’s spineless? To recount everything that’s happened since he came to RotG. He was in an entrance exam and talked back to a Divine King/Sovereign. Trains for a while. Fights peak Divine Soul while being late SPR. Enters DOR and talks back to MXY. He beats Huo Poyun. The whole forced dual cultivation thing happens and he kills a mid DTR. Trains for like 3 months and then gropes MXY only to nearly die. Does some stupid shit in the ice forest. Goes to FGR. Interferes with a battle between Divine Lord realms. Has sex with MXY. Fights a DSR. Meets He Lin. One mans a lower star realm. Messes with 3 Divine Sovereigns. Trains for 2 years. Okay so he did act like a bitch with the sword sovereign part but how was he supposed to know that MXY was already DL lv 7 2 years ago ad now is about DL 9. Then he talks back to the referee at the tournament and the Divine Emperors. Wins and beats the fuck out of the MGR princes in the MGR. (The stuff from when he and XQY left the MGR to when he leaves the DGR is somewhat BS) Enters the SGR and fucks everything up. So how’s he spineless

5. SummerMascot

SummerMascot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe it's YC's multiple lame extortion attempts of Wu GuiKe at the tournament?

6. anirudgoud

anirudgoud Novel Hunter

Reading List:
    Link
    That's funny, may be he will try dying again to accompany Jasmine in afterlife

7. SummerMascot

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately, YC is too weak (weaker than a normal/mere mortal aka Level -1) to even walk normally. He requires Feng Xian'er, a loli to helicopter/wheelchair him around even for short distances.

I guess Feng Xian'er dropping YC from high distances should do the trick nicely. Maybe Mars-Gravity will Deus-Ex YC's brain upon hitting the ground.

It has to be s3x... again :censored:

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
  8. Zombielord

Reading List:
    Link
    If he still has everything like the blood souls and marrow then it’s not that big a deal

9. SummerMascot

Reading List:
    Link
    It's Level -1 and "Total Bodyparts, Passive Skill List and Inventory Loss/Purge".
    He doesn't even have Profound veins. lol
    It's like being hit by a GM Ban Hammer in a MMO. YC might as well delete his own life account.
    :censored:

10. Avenger

Avenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please keep spoilers in spoiler tags. It seems they are leaking out.

11. Zombielord

Reading List:
    Link
    Evil God arts and gates come from the Evil Gods Indestructible Blood. If the 5th move is capable of getting rid of the veins altogether then what about the 6th and 7th. I’m guessing the reason why he can’t do anything including sensing his profound veins is cause unlike chapter 1 when he was elementary profound realm lv 1 now he has no cultivation and merely needs to start it again. If everything is actually gone and it is said that he can’t cultivate then that would be completely fucked

12. SummerMascot

Reading List:
    Link
    @Zombielord
    I hope you read all those JP MMORPG and/or Isekai novels that explain what's the difference between "Inferior Revive" and "True Resurrection" spells.
    Because "Inferior Revive" spells will cause the target (and maybe caster) to lose levels or the caster to die and the target to end up as a cripple or worse undead.

The problem now is not the activation of the 5th Gate, it's the activation of Inferior/Lesser/Incomplete/Fake/Pseudo/Troller Nirvana came with Catch22 side effects. Mars-Gravity has not explained whether the activation of 6th/7th Gate requires the pre-activation of 5th Gate (oh hell, he can even retcon everything from his ass when the time/chapter comes).

“本尊只是凤凰残留下的灵魂碎片,而非真正的凤凰。本尊所赐予你的‘涅槃之火’,远远不能和凤凰真神的相比,甚至,不配被称作‘涅槃之火’。”
    Cannot be labelled as Nirvana Fire.

“真正的涅槃神炎,可以让凤凰在浴火重生的同时,神力亦更胜以往。而你死后所燃烧的涅槃之火,它的确让你在死后重生,但,它重生的,也仅仅只是你的生命。”
    Only your life is revived.

你亦无法动用任何的玄力,你的灵觉,你的灵魂,也全部归于平凡,甚至……弱于平凡。”
    You are weaker than mere, normal mortals. Weaker than weak.

面对云澈逐渐收缩的瞳孔,凤凰魂灵的残酷之语并未停止:“换言之,你在涅槃之炎下重生的,只有你的生命。而你的神力、神躯、神魂、神识……全都已经死了。”
    Other than your life, all your cultivation and items are all dead.

YC is screwed (until the next Mars-Gravity Deus-Ex) because partial/fragmented Phoenix God casted Inferior/Lesser/Incomplete/Fake/Pseudo/Troller Nirvana which ended up salvaging YC's pathetic less-than-mortal-life instead.

YC's predicament will take at least 100 chapters or more to resolve.

13. Zombielord

Reading List:
    Link
    In that case either miracle of life or great way of the Buddha saves him.

14. SummerMascot

Reading List:
    Link
    My suggestion: Either read the Raw CN Chapters or the LNMTL Chapters 1356-57.

So please read them.
    Miracle of way = Maybe via s3x with awakened Little Aunt.
    Great way of the Buddha = Absolutely no way, it's explained in Chapter 1356-57. (Chicken and Egg problem)

15. Zombielord

Reading List:
    Link
    Miracle of life might work as for little aunt I thought she left the planet after she awoke. GWotB might work cause of plot armor.

16. notafan

notafan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    100 chapters? Really?

There's no freaking way Mars gets away with 100 chapters of this shit without fans jumping ship right?

17. Zombielord

Reading List:
    Link
    About 25 chaps with him doing nothing. And then healing begins

18. Zombielord

Reading List:
    Link
    Devil orb is the only way I see how he can get his cultivation back even in the slightest

KittyRawr33 likes this.
  19. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    There’s also the secret second creator god inheritance that hasn’t awakened yet. Maybe it’ll grant him a complete nirvana if he can awaken it.

20. Zombielord

Reading List:
    Link
    What secret?