LCD Against the Gods

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Saitama, Nov 9, 2015.

1. Zombielord

Zombielord Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well so as it turns out apparently Yun Che has another Creation God Level inheritance with him. That’s the reason why he is able to have so many God Legacies. It just hasn’t awakened yet. So if YC is not EG reincarnation like I thought he was then it doesn’t matter. Though to be completely honest I don’t think Hong’er and Yun Che will ever get together

2. random9997

random9997 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if he is the Evil Gods reincarnation it would explain how he will get the evil god profound vein back after the nirvana

3. Zombielord

Reading List:
    Link
    i always has thought so but 1 small problem with it that I realized, YC and EG spoke at like chapter 250

4. random9997

Reading List:
    Link
    the goddess of life inheritance he cultivates is not the legacy so i can't say how much of a strain it puts on the human body but we can assume its small or at least bearable for anyone in the divine way( YC master has only comprehended a few medical techniques not the power present in the inheritance the light element if you get what i mean). its stated that the human body can only have 3 god inheritance on it at one time because they can not bare more. than how can YC a human possibly bare the Evil God powers? and we know that the progund veil inheritance does not change the fact you are human or increase the inheritances you can get or people would have said that already when the 3 inheritance limit was brought up. ether the inheritance completely changed his body or their something we don't know about at play here or its just a plot hole. as for the evil god's will, the evil god is so powerful it would not be surprising if he could leave a small bit behind and see his reincarnation. as for why he would do this i have several theories if you would like i can explain them. SPOILER]

5. Zombielord

Reading List:
    Link
    He has besides the evil gods power, dragon god. Phoenix and Ice Phoenix, golden crow, Heavenly wolf star gods, rage god. But it’s not cause of the evil god veins. Mars said so himself in a wechat

6. random9997

Reading List:
    Link
    that's why i am saying that the profound veins legacy can't change a human and allow them to go past the limit of 3. but if he is the reincarnation of the evil god, the greatest of all the gods as stated by the ice phoenix it makes sense why he can bare all those inheritances. so its either the reincarnation or a plot hole or the mirror of samsara has other broken ability that we are not aware of that let him pull it off. based off what we know in the story the reincarnation theory i believe to be the strongest theory. the mirror of samsara doing something is the only other explanation i can think of that would make this all make sense.

7. SummerMascot

SummerMascot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Filler Chapter.
    Slag YC still in depression.

ATG just reached Monthly Rank #6.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. MarkofWisdom

MarkofWisdom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. SummerMascot

Reading List:
    Link
    @MarkofWisdom, It's an "up", previously it was Rank #15(Feb 2019) and Rank #12(Jan 2019).
    CN readers are saying that they don't mind several hundreds chapters worth of YC depowered, as long as Mars-Gravity continues to update frequently, they will donate their "family jewels".

EDIT: There's an ongoing Zongheng x2 ticket donation multiplier promotional Event.

10. MarkofWisdom

MarkofWisdom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @SummerMascot
    Jesus, and I thought the thing about a lot of Chinese readers liking "humiliation stories" was some kind of joke or something...they don't mind endless crap about YC being an utter loser and depressed moron as long as MG keeps pumping out chapters?

Ever since RotG started YC's been a walking puppet, moving around wherever his dick drags him to and literally only reacting or doing anything when he's forced to by outside forces. I think the only thing he wasn't "forced" to do by someone else was taking on the black soul sect to avenge the wood beings that were killed, and even that was only barely. I think there might be more personality if YC was replaced by a cardboard cutout that just got yanked around by everyone else, at least then there would be an excuse for why he never bothers doing anything himself unless someone else forces him to as well as where his drive to at least get strong enough to protect himself and his loved ones went

Gin_Hindew likes this.
  11. Zombielord

Reading List:
    Link
    Well yeah haven’t you read the chapter about ambition. He gives no fucks toward anything related to the realm of the gods. Except Jasmine.

12. SummerMascot

Reading List:
    Link
    Corrected it for you.

Gin_Hindew likes this.
  13. Zombielord

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok again he was told that he had about 5 years before he could never see her again. You imagine someone you spent like 8 entire years of your life suddenly leaving. It causes problems

14. SummerMascot

Reading List:
    Link
    @Zombielord, @MarkofWisdom, @Avenger

Actually, YC does have ambitions, here are his ambitions as quoted from Chapter 63:

In short, YC's ambition is that of his own d1ck which is to conquer women(aka collect waifus like pokemons).
    Now imagine the horror when YC truely experiences the True Profound Awakening of his Ambition to Conquer More Women.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2019
    Gin_Hindew and Gtro4 like this.
  15. anirudgoud

anirudgoud Novel Hunter

Reading List:
    Link
    Mars Gravity: Everything will find its place under the crotch.
    YC: Dumbfounded when he saw that beauty for the Nth time and used his undefeatable will power which was continuously defeated by the beauty to shift his gaze away.

Hey, do you guys think that the girl in the Phoenix village will be joining the harem?

16. Zombielord

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope

17. random9997

Reading List:
    Link
    mars needs to calm down with the harem already. i am still surprised that YC turned down MX suggestion of having him take the vital yin or whatever its called from all the snowsong realm girls.

18. anirudgoud

anirudgoud Novel Hunter

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, YC won't do it because it affects his 'character' and 'principles'. He will only do that when someone is under the effect of aphrodiac, like MX. Or if someone tempts him to rape her (Is it still rape?) like Shen Xi.

But honestly, Shen Xi feels more like an OP doll with succubus attribute plus zero emotions except for the time she once cried.

Gin_Hindew likes this.
  19. anirudgoud

anirudgoud Novel Hunter

Reading List:
    Link
    You see Hong'er has the highest ranking of beauty on the scale. So, there is almost no way that mars would let her go. Even BB might be a possible member, simply bcoz of her beauty though it could be controversial. Thats how Mars Gravity goes.

Gin_Hindew likes this.
  20. Zombielord

Reading List:
    Link
    Qingyue kills BB. I think someone said that Mars said so in a wechat. Also BB is the ultimate enemy of Jasmine. So she’s fucked okay. Maybe if they don’t kill her they might do what MXY did to the SGE. And you know that whole speech XQY have MXY about wanting to kill her means this is a given