LCD Against the Gods

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Saitama, Nov 9, 2015.

1. RennasS

RennasS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the past 1500++ chapters are just an intro for YC, a MC we deserved.

Gin_Hindew likes this.
  2. MarkofWisdom

MarkofWisdom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what horrible crimes do you think we've committed that YC is the MC we deserve?

3. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
    OMEGA LUL

4. Gin_Hindew

Gin_Hindew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i didnt check my privilege, which led me o see this wimpy MC with macho delirium

Z__SKULL likes this.
  5. Z__SKULL

Z__SKULL Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    still not as bad as mga...be thankful

6. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    yall think Yun Che is gonna get another gwob level and master the last prison god Sirius tomb level? Mars said he’s gonna get major power boosts without actually going up in cultivation level

7. Zombielord

Zombielord Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That last line was the best thing YC has said is so fucking long. We finally meet the MC of ATG.

8. Zombielord

Reading List:
    Link
    In a choice of being shot or reading ATG with Chu Feng I’m going to take my chances with the bullet

9. REDIV

REDIV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The worst part is that worse Mc's actually exist

10. HarutoraRyu

HarutoraRyu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He is being defended everywhere. He keeps dragging shit on and on but there are people who would literally lick his balls for his shitty chapters.

11. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    Any ATG fanfic out there? I want a MC that actually feels pretty decent and good-natured

But the story and plot itself tend to direct the MC to the jerk path

12. Not Red Yet

Not Red Yet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Still not seeing how people are saying YC is badass now, all I read was him politely asking them to submit 3 times when he didn't show off much which no one will submit unless you show off an insurmountable gap between each other. Guess the Sword guy will die to show his power yet it'll be dragged out like these chapters......
    Reminds me of a review I saw saying any woman will be forgiven no matter what usually as long as she is A "jade beauty" while men won't be forgiven even for the tiniest mistake.

13. Zombielord

Reading List:
    Link
    No we’re saying he’s no longer a bitch. Not that he’s a badass. He’s normal now. This is major improvement.

14. Not Red Yet

Reading List:
    Link
    Meant the people on BabelRealm, I should've specified so my bad.

15. notafan

notafan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As sad as it is to say Yue Chen is pretty average on the bad scale as far as Xuanhuan protags are considered.

You're never gonna found a "decent and good-natured" MC from the type of people who are dedicated enough to write AtG fanfiction. It's just not possible.

As far as Xuanhuan novels in general that have "decent and good-natured" MC Cultivation Chat Group is the most notable one.

16. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    CCG MC is already too good-natured as he is a modern person in earth.

If only ATG MC is Yi Yun from TMW or Lin Ming as they are one of the most bland or static MC in cultivation novels, I feel the story flow would arguably be better

17. Not Red Yet

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 1552 was actually pretty good.
    Didn't expect QY to show up that fast considering how Mars likes to drag stuff out. Since she is going to be the furnace and gain a lot of strength what's stopping her from killing him later? Unless YC does the slave thing again but it'd be useless when she powers up I presume, the blood could have some hidden effect where the furnace(QY) can't go against him but that'd be a ass pull. Would be cool if XY was the villain since I never liked her mainly because she just exists with no personality but that's my opinion about her.

18. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    >seeing latest chapter
    OMEGA LUL
    Can you imagine how much asspull Mars Gravity pull off?
    I will call Bullshit if YC just suddenly forget his enmity with QY and decided to help her because of her body
    or actually it is the usual way?

19. Feng Tian

Feng Tian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The moment a polished rock would be better than the MC you know something went wrong. The sad part is that I actually agree. By completely removing YC and rewritting anything related to him ATG might become average trash tier.

20. Shadowsword8

Shadowsword8 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The thing about YC that makes me want to flip a table is that he just never learn. How many times already did he shower abuse at powerhouses who could squash him like a gnat? You'd think that after a few instances of near death, he'd learn to keep his emotions bottled in, and prepare his vengeance secretly. But no, because he's a moron.

So his latest instance of scolding cause him to show off his dark profound strength, lose his savior status, lose the layers of protection his puny self had, and lead to the destruction of everything he hold dear. Do you think that our MC would sit down, and decide that maybe, the disaster could have been avoided if he didn't openly antagonize a bunch of powerhoses? Of could not, because that would require self-reflection!

And don't get me started on how this disgusting MC is always willing to kill himself for a women, yet somehow always forget about the other women who would kill themselves so that he wouldn't be lonely in the afterlife (and what kind of shitty trope is that? Fucking CN novels. Women aren't objectified enough while the protagonists are alive, they need to still be treated as the MC's exclusives possessions after their death)...