LCD Against the Gods

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Saitama, Nov 9, 2015.

1. Zombielord

Zombielord Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly I’m more concerned about YC losing shit and slaughtering everyone. He’s DS lv 7 already and with 5th plus ECoD can suppress at least 3 levels worth of cultivation, light profound energy and Devil slayer sword.

2. random9997

random9997 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If YC was any good at using his powers the eternal heaven emperor would be dead right now.

3. Zombielord

Reading List:
    Link
    Well they don’t want to kill EHDE just yet cause if they kill him then they lose means to attack. The plan is to make the EHDE crazy mad and attack the NDR who will then kill him and then attack the EDR and take it in one fell swoop not giving the South and West time to do anything about it. YC then lost his shit after killing the guy and went after EHDE and wasn’t sane enough to use anything like the Ice Flame. Which won’t be used against people like ever gain cause it’s to broken

4. random9997

Reading List:
    Link
    He can create the flames ahead of time and store it in his body or the poison pearl. If he was smart he would always have some ice flame on hand. I know that its broken but it pisses me off still that he does not use it. and even without the ice flame the crimson flame is strong enough to give him +1 or +2 levels of battle power.

5. Zombielord

Reading List:
    Link
    They go away if kept for after some time. Also it wasn’t the plan to kill EHDE. If it was then bring witches 1-4 and use the calamity Art he used on the 8th and 9th witches. As for the flames, I think that by using the 5th gate as he is, he could one shot Long Bai

random9997 likes this.
  6. Zombielord

Reading List:
    Link
    I called it. The guy just called everyone back and now they all die

Last edited: Apr 2, 2020
  7. Haevrus

Haevrus No.1 Incognito Webuser

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like the baby is dead. I am so sad.

8. dio444

dio444 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    baby dead yun che going crazy ??? :eek:

9. 40K

40K Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: baka che ready to flip burning-moon realm

10. Zombielord

Reading List:
    Link
    Mars needs to die if he tries to cripple YC again or lower his cultivation

11. Jinnai.l

Jinnai.l The Jerkaiser, Ruler of 108th dimension,Jinny

Reading List:
    Link
    When and how did they found out. I don’t return for the while but those two dumbasses is not a type who actually check?

Let me guess Chi Wuyao is acting super smug right now.

12. Fengmi

Fengmi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The first time he use it when he bait other people to withstand the flame. The second time he used it on immobile seal. Tell me again what kind of retard that fully knows yun che ability to manipulate elements and still try to take on his ability.
    Plus, they already know his ability to combine fire and do you think he will still take a chance on getting hit when yun che take out his flame that both feels hot and cold?

13. random9997

Reading List:
    Link
    YC speed is currently equal to if not above DM lvl 7. not to mention all he has to do is get close and then make the flames that he stored ahead of time instantly appear and they won't be able to dodge it. also they want to kill YC so they are going to have to get close or risk the moon and star restoration sending their attacks back at them.(all of them have already seen the moon and star restoration).most of them won't even dodge they will be like luo changsheng and try and defend instead dodge because they don't know that defense is meaningless against the ice flame. and since YC so good at using his powers according to you then you should agree that during the second battle against luo changsheng who was a divine king and vastly out speed YC, YC still thought that with the ice flame he could win. so no with the ice flame and his current cultivation base he could kill the eternal heaven god emperor.
    by the way after just rereading the chapter the EHGE charged at YC so yeah if he had stored ice flames ahead time it would of been no different than the time he baited someone to attack him.

14. Haevrus

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't think he is going to use that move. People in MTL were talking it might be the 6th evil gate. Which kind of makes sense when YC said, it can only be used once and have to pay a price for that but is enough to fight Long Bai. It won't take his life but he is going to suffer.

Though I think that it is not time for the 6th gate since he is not divine master yet. But....he was never the one to listen.

Zombielord likes this.
  15. Zombielord

Reading List:
    Link
    The reason why I say 5th move is cause it’ll make him DL lv 7 plus 5th gate and he can kill all the DLs in the universe at the same time. Plus it means death give he doesn’t stop using it so nice way to take out Long Bai and die at the same time.

16. random9997

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder what would happen if he uses the othershore asura and the miracle of life at the sametime.

17. Haevrus

Reading List:
    Link
    How much power will the 6th gate give him anyway?

18. Zombielord

Reading List:
    Link
    If he uses othershore asura and stops before the time limit is up the he’ll be like QianYing when they met 100 chapters ago. So he can repair the damage but it won’t be restore the cultivation he’ll lose hence why I said Mars needs to die if he does so.

19. Zombielord

Reading List:
    Link
    Well even as a DL lv 1 the 5th gate should make him equal to Half Step Half God. So 6th gate, a gate meant to be used by True Gods, will most likely allow DL lv 1 to fight Half God lv 3/4

20. MarkofWisdom

MarkofWisdom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who died/will die?