LCD Against the Gods

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Saitama, Nov 9, 2015.

1. random9997

random9997 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    makes sense, after all they spent like 3 chapters explaining that this guy wants to help the devil people break through and leave the northern territory.

2. Zombielord

Zombielord Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s not a matter of just one-shooting everything. He needs to build the attack up which takes time and in this time he can be stopped. A DE tried to capture him when he was Divine Spirit lv 5, but quite honestly even if he built it up prior wouldn’t have made an ounce of difference cause she can just avoid it. He wouldn’t be able to make contact without being suppressed first. Though for the life of me I can’t figure why people make Ice Flame an issue. He used it once against a person and that was it. Other times it was used to break barriers and stuff. Also an MC who isn’t broken at the God tier is usually no fun. Plus all of Mars MC’s are broken at the God tier. It’s the way he writes.

3. Feng Tian

Feng Tian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All of them are broken from chapter one. And with broken I mean broken bad and make no sense from a writing point of view. The ice flame needed charging when he was a complete noob, and he never really invested time into mastering it. By now nothing can keep him down until he gets it off, which is just stupid given that it is an instant kill, especially in ambush situations. Which don't happen cuz everyone is as retarded as a creationist.
    Because you a: Know as much about writing as Mars does, aka nothing, and b: You generally fail to understand the consequences of just about all of his really stupid powers. Why the ice flame is an issue was explained multiple times already, my explanation merely being the most detailed among the recent ones.

4. Zombielord

Reading List:
    Link
    The problem is that it’s too strong but anyone sees him using is gonna back the fuck up cause it weird. Also he can’t instant use it either. It takes at least a breath of time to form if remember correctly from 70 chapters ago. Mars said he won’t use it on people like a year ago. That’s why I don’t understand all the fuss about it. By itself it’s not that big a deal either. Once YC’s cultivation hit DS lv 10 he’s the strongest in RotG.

5. MarkofWisdom

MarkofWisdom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Feng Tian if I remember right the original excuse why the ice flame wasn’t his go to delete button was it having to be made ahead of time and a limited amount of time it stuck around-stuff he already in novel found a way around at least once by storing it in the pearl. Later the excuse became “if people in RotG see it they’d know he has some ultra rare/tier inheritance and might recognize it as the evil god inheritance. That excuse has gone up in smoke since at this point it’s already publicly known. I remember another issue Mars said it had was that it was just a powerful element and had no attacking arts or anything to take advantage of it (something YC with his cheat level comprehension skill should be able to improvise/make some techniques to use it).

At his current level even if his enemy either dodged the flame or did something like cut their arm or whatever got hit off to keep it from spreading (not sure if that happened but didn’t work back when it burned that one elder to a crisp), it would still be an effective tool since it would have either thrown the enemy off by its sheer bizarre unnaturalness or the enemy would have injured themselves and be easier for YC to deal with-YC could follow up with other attacks or something like that.

A repeating issue though is YC’s idiocy with things like that and complacency/laziness if he isn’t being motivated by something like sex or revenge.

It is still somewhat entertaining to occasionally check this thread and see what the latest train wreck development is

6. LRodOwnz

LRodOwnz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Ice Flame still takes time to make since it's two opposing elements combing, and in that period of time the enemy would attack him. Just look at when Luo Changsheng attacked him as he was trying to make the Crimson Flame. Even storing it within the SPP isn't an option since it evaporates.

This thread isn't exactly a good indication of how the story is going though since there's a lot of misinformation here.

7. random9997

Reading List:
    Link
    should speed up once he reaches divine extinction realm.
    speaking of which do we know anything about the divine extinction realm other than its a half step into true god? I am assuming there is some type of test like in divine tribulation realm.

8. Zombielord

Reading List:
    Link
    Nothing in the slightest is know. If I had to take a wild guess then yes to divine tribulations and that it’s about comprehending Divinity like Phoenix Divinity

9. Zombielord

Reading List:
    Link
    I can’t believe he made the right call without help from someone else. YC is being made less dumb. It’s a miracle. Also anyone think that the “Sacred Body” they talked about is what is really engraved on the 2 part of the World Defying Heaven Manual and since it to can take in all kinds of powers that it’s design just happens to looks similar to the Nine Profound Exquisite Body leading to mix up of when the translating was being done for YQY

10. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
    Latest raw

He give World Savage Pellet to YQY?

LMAO, what is in his mind? Talking about revenge when any opportunity you got just given to other people like that

KEKW

11. random9997

Reading List:
    Link
    well he said he can't use it till he becomes an divine master and by that point he would be strong enough to get revenge without the pellet. so it is actually not a bad idea to power up BB at this point.

12. Feng Tian

Feng Tian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thats basically what I do. I dropped it ages ago and every now and then giggle a little when i see the next asspull.

13. Zombielord

Reading List:
    Link
    This is almost as funny as when YC had an adopted grandson back in chapter 100 or something

14. Avenger

Avenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow. I went to look at the raws since they seemed to have built up a bit but that Babel novel site took the novel down? Is there any other site with a decent mtl or am I out of luck?

15. random9997

Reading List:
    Link
    lnmtl is what i use

16. Avenger

Avenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah I could never get used to the mtl on that site. Babel novels was readable.

17. Sylinax

Sylinax Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    machinenoveltranslation even if the translation is not that great

18. Zombielord

Reading List:
    Link
    Lnmtl for ATG is decent but not most other things

19. rk0015

rk0015 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i use mtlnovel site

20. Zombielord

Reading List:
    Link
    NO.9 Jie Xin/Ling
    NO.8 Yan Wu
    NO.7 Yun Qianying
    NO.6 Fen Daojun
    NO.5 Yan San
    NO. 4 Yan Tianxiao
    NO.3 Yan Er
    NO.2 Yan Yi
    NO.1 Chi Wuyao
    NO.0 Yun Che
    This is the ranking of power in the North.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2020