Spoiler Age of adept SPOILER!!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by redleaf97, Jan 14, 2018.

1. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    As we all know this, the book got dropped by the translator because rl. So, I would like spoilers of what happen now on the latest raw.

Whats his rank atm?

Did he finished his golem army?

Are still on the same world?
    What happen to the loli space adept, I heard shes like witch of destiny or something???

how is the golem tournament? did he win?

Can anyone give summaries of latest arc?

2. hanglekuk

hanglekuk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The bad news is the book might have been dropped by author as well. The new chapters stopped about month ago (I didn't check recently, but there was silence for like 3 weeks, so I've stopped checking for a while).

He's currently tier 2 Adept.

The story... well, the next arc is plane invasion. All 3 new shamans participate in invasion. Apparently the plane is protected by dragons, but after they see adepts establishing foothold, dragons loot what they find and leave the plane (even they were hailed as protectors). Greem does quite well, is assigned mission to steal runes (which he does by invading research facility and pockets a lot of very very rare stuff). After initial victory, greem returns to the adept plane, Mary and bug guy stays over for clean up (and to build up minions). Eventually they face each other and Mary kills the bug guy, get the worm/bug whatever he contracted with and gifts it to Greem.
    Greem after returning wins that competition, puts all the resources to develop fate girl. She becomes tier 1 shaman as well and in the process loses/exchanges all the knowledge for prediction ability.She retains some space capabilities because she absorbed void stone. All the candidates for fate gathers in the empty/abandoned fate tower and races to the throne hall. it's free for all, but some of them cooperate. Apparently old fate witch which was forced to leave the place had placed shard of the soul in the tower and it almost kills everyone participating, however Alice manages push/teleport her outside tower and she's killed by the will of the world. Alice becomes the owner of Fate tower. She resurrects two main competitors (cold girl - second tier adept/ some melee fighter first tier adept and they have to slave back 100 years or so in return. She also gets an option to increase her talent or increase her cultivation/tier (to something like tier 4 adept), after consulting with Greem she choses former. As the aftermath she is supposedly equal between her peers (other towers), but she's tier 1 fate leader, the other witches are of course tier 4.

She then suggests him the location somewhere at the edge of the forest (volcano), where he builds his first tower, fights off the monster hordes (enslaves some) and establishes his first foothold/starts gathering his forces. A lot of schemes (sarutobo family), he gets to tier 2 in next 30-50 years and surprises everyone. Fights off some local forces, frees Mary from blood shackles (and she a bit later becomes tier 2 adepts as well).

After this, they start their own invasion (goblin plane). Things go not as they are planned - his goblin shared some basic knowledge which allowed goblins to progress a lot. After big standoff, the goblin inventor gets in touch with dragons, opens portal for them. (he was milking them for knowledge as well). In the 3 way standoff, Adepts come on top, the goblin inventor is tier 3 soul for adept which manages flying fortress. Greem captures tier2 drake which starts following him and tier3 dragon - where they strike the deal with.

They learn the coordinates of the dragon plane (even though dragons try to make inventor to forget them), so after arranging some sort of puppet leadership in goblin plane, they move to dragon plane and establish foothold there as well - they dig into some metal rich mountains to establish a base, fight of attacking dragons and go capture some. Dragons are very independent so they are able to fight /attack some without alerting high tier dragons.

Alice shares the coordinates of another major plane with the rest of the witches and they plan a major invasion. Apparently on this plane one witch tower has a foothold, but was silent about it. All of the witches start invading the plane (Alice subcontracts Greem as her lover as her muscle. He brings goblin flying fortress and his forces to the invasion. The plane is divided between elves and humans (split by the ocean). Most of the witches forces attack human side, the Greem and poison/shadow/something witches attack elves. Alices goes to tier 2 (close call), they loot and pillage a lot from there as well. The 3rd tier Dragon gets like 15 local dragons to the dragon plane (which pisses some of the forces) and Greem assists them transporting to dragon plane and with establishing them a foothold in dragon plane.

The witches are not happy with Alice/Greem relationship and tricks Greem into signing contract to kill some fire elemental in fire elemental plane. The contract expires in 80 or 100 years, the rewards is very nice, but his cultivation is frozen until he fullfills it. It's a trap from original fate witch/some other witch towers) to stall his cultivation. He also establishes the second base (purchases the land in the frozen lands from Alice - some other witch towers gifted it back to fate tower.

I've omitted a lot. I really liked the story. However for whatever reason it stopped. Since the novel is pretty cruel, etc, - i hope in not get hit by chinese censorship (situation at qidian is quite bad, but I think this is 17k novel).

3. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    the last time you read is on chapter? 811? apparently lnmtl mt till 811. not saying im reading mt but thats the only place i know the raw update hahaha

4. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    where you at sir

5. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    now lnmtl is chapter 877

6. hanglekuk

Reading List:
    Link
    I am on something like 820, currently suspended reading. The only interesting concept / future goal Greem will likely to focus is some sort of resource pool sharing. There was a cult which was able to borrow each other strength from the shared pool without large downsides/restrictions. I didn't read any further, but it seems like it will be a long term goal for Greem (he learned some tips about this from God sharing their power on their followers via items).

7. I your Father

I your Father Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will greem fulfill the contract with the witches? How long will it take? what's his rewards?
    When and how will he strive for 3rd tier?what happened in between?
    And how does the sarutobo reacts to his advancements?

8. hanglekuk

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been awhile, so I may not recall correctly.
    Yes he will. It will take some time, but he will kill the target and return. Also IIRC, during his absence vampires will try to attack his base. He will return at the last moment + will get dragons to assist in defence (will capture the tier 3 vampire and will use him as Marys upgrade material. (It may be instigated somewhat by Sarutobo family).
    So he will become tier 3 at some quiet period after this attack - shocking adept world again.
    Sarutobo family will be passive aggressive, something like that, but with Greem becoming tier 3, he is no longer a victim (Sarutobo don't have tier 4 adept).

I've suspended reading at somewhere close to #1000.

9. I your Father

I your Father Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks
    And someone said that he would some kind of bloodline, is it true?What kind of benefits does it give him?

10. hanglekuk

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't recall specifics about bloodline. I do recall him capturing tier 3 fire dragon, but I think he used that one to promote some nearing-end-of-line tier1 adept into top tier 2 adept.
    Sorry, can't remember anything else about bloodlines used.

11. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    more spoiler please

12. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Will the Author be picking it up again or not?
    Tnx

13. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    what you mean? the book is completed

14. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    He droped it...MC reached only lvl 5 Adept from what i know.

15. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    And i just read the ending...Like wtf so stupid
    Dont feel like reading anymore(Im at ch 248)And it was so good smh

16. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    spoiler please the ending. i also dropped around that chapter, i was hoping to stack em up first because the translation cant keep up with my reading speed last time

17. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    So.......
    age of adepts has ended at 1532:cry: ended with the most rushed ending ever. Greem as 5 grade adept, settling in fire element plane made a deal with a remnant soul of a 8 grade fire elemental monarch Luis, 2 god crystal for 20 berries that improve spiritual force so he can become 6 grade adept. Ended up being tricked by Luis who is working with the 7 th grade destiny sorcerer and got his body possessed but at the last moment greem broke up his soul and hid the fragments in his body. While Luis is busy experimenting with his new body and killing the artifact spirit of book of plague, the titan who originally killed Luis soul and broke it to fragments appeared again and intend to finally end Luis, forcing luis to escape to abyss. Turns out Alice apprentice sacrificed her daughter of destiny title to give greem a small chance of survival and....................... END

18. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Copy pasted it...
    Its not fulfilling at all...Like MC should reach highest rank there is or sth ...
    At least take over that guy and become a rank 8 and end it that way would have been better if u gave us another 10 ch after he took him over smh.

19. glenntwo

glenntwo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    PAK it this true? damn what kind of ending is this. Dammit I had high hopes for this novel. This is unfair!

20. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    I am also devastated of this news i really really really liked this book had the potential but author gave it up mid way