Recommendations AGM & SOTR

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Lothbrok, Jul 28, 2019.

1. Lothbrok

Lothbrok Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could someone convince me to read AGM and SOTR? I know, these novels can't compare with Reverend Insanity, RI, ISSTH, etc. There are countless better novels, however, I'm keen to read that kind of cliché / generic novel that despite repetitions, stupid young masters and elders, is fun and satisfying to read. But criticism about AGM and SOTR sincerely discourages me from trying. :blob_teary:

2. Zenoc

Zenoc Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's depends .
    Most of the novel as more or less same with definite plot , if you enjoy the novel read it and if feel like they are other novel and this novel is not worth time drop it .

3. Lothbrok

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you have any recommendations?

Zenoc likes this.
  4. Zenoc

Zenoc Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know your reference but I am reading now the following -
    Overlord light novel version .
    I am evil lord of intergalactic world .
    overgod-ascension(raw)
    Forty Millenniums of Cultivation.
    You can search for new novel through tag as well

Lothbrok likes this.
  5. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    OK let me try:
    Peoples reviews and riticism are biased on what they consider as a good novel, those who share your taste might not have commented as they were satisfied and forgot to write anything and those who didn't forget might have been flooded by the different negative cooments of other people, besides many people don't even know what the novel is talking about however based on the plot and the haters comments they would decide that the novel is bad and start viewing it as bad from the get go thus they discouraging themselves and even readers who might get interested in the novel in question.
    AGM is good to read and while it shares the basic settings of a Xuanhuan novel, it offers a different view on cultivation wise (or rather a different form of said cultivation) which makes it good enough to attract readers as it is offers the same concept in a somewhat different form, the MC is a bit of an idiot though but no fool (as is the case in many similar novels loved by said haters) so that is a plus as for SOTR, I got no idea as I didn't read it before but it should have its good points that those haters decided to ignore as they probably didn't find something original (and excuse me for saying this but usually it is 'peculiarly idotic') enough to savor

6. Lothbrok

Reading List:
    Link
    I see, it makes sense. Do you have any recommendations?

7. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link