Adventurers Guild AGNA - General Roleplay

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by AliceShiki, Mar 27, 2022.

1. Jeanette

Jeanette Lemo's wife, Anra's heroine, Aliceshiki's Kouhai

Reading List:
    Link
    I decided to head to the infirmary for fun when I snif--spotted the mermaid I had lain to sleep some days earlier.

"Hello little one its nice to see you again and---
    "Mr armor man, quite a few injuries you have~"

Naraku, Quaesitor and AliceShiki like this.
  2. Way

Way Crimeless Raubritter

Reading List:
    Link
    Unable to hold back his amusement anymore at the impromptu game of charades that he barely even understood, a grin broke out on Vinicio's face, only wincing a bit when Millea's body thumped onto his chest, causing his weakened back to hit the bed frame. It quickly vanished though.

Ah, mundane as this was, wasn't this what he had become a knight for? Every act counted, from slaying great monsters to telling japes to bright-eyed children to lift up their spirits. How he had missed all that...were the village kids doing fine?

Nah, surely his fall from grace hadn't dashed their dreams of following in his footsteps too much- they were resolved if anything. Surely.

Not one to dwell too much, Vinicio tried his best to straighten his back so he was a bit more comfortable.

"Truth be told, I have no idea what the blazes you wanted, but I'm glad that you enjoyed it as much as you did."

Well, there needed no reason for a child's pure and simple joy, though. Sometimes, the sensation of being alive at the moment was all that mattered.
    Vinicio instinctively straightened his back a bit, as his chivalric education kicked, though his hand remained on Millea's head, as it should be.

"Ah, my apologies, miss. I didn't see you there. And yes, I've gotten into a bit of a...well-rumoured kerfuffle, which has, much to my dismay, made me an infamous figure recently- though rest assured, they are better than they look, at the very least."

It's not like he needed skin regrowth for his third-degree burns or anything. After all, if he was unconscious throughout, there was no way for him to confirm that was the case, yes? The freshness of it all was simply a byproduct of his consciousness waking up after a long dream, simple as that.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2022
  3. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    Either due to her body being somewhat used to fire or the fact that she wasn't the one initially on fire, Kleia herself is already doing much better than Vinicio. However, several additional patches of her body are still scorched black, making her body feel rather stiff all over as the dead areas don't quite react to her movements. Not to mention the lingering pain that reminds her of the day her glade was torched down.

But she can stand. And walk. And live. And the past is the past, so no use thinking about that. While she doesn't have to return to the infirmary due to her own health, she did try to save the armor guy. So she should at least see that through.

Upon entering the infirmary, she faces a rather curious image. The armor guy, that sadly is not a living suit or armor, lies on a bed - awake! And embraced by the murderous mermaid. Was she trying to finish him off? There was also another girl - possibly elven.

"You're quite popular with the ladies for someone that almost slipped to their death," Kleia finally jokes. "Three of them visiting you on the sickbed."

Judging from the fact that the armor guy isn't bleeding from a stab wound, it's safe to say the murderous mermaid isn't trying to stab him to death at the moment.

4. Way

Way Crimeless Raubritter

Reading List:
    Link
    "Hahah!" Vinicio barked in laughter. "Well, I'll admit that I was quite a looker in my youth, with maidens of all stripes seeking my attention- but those are times long past, and I would like to dedicate my life to less trifling affair than skirt-chasing, as exhilarating as it once was to a younger, more vigorous I."

He had gotten well acquainted with Kleia once he woke up and got over his initial shock of the whole ordeal. Despite her attitude at times, it wasn't so hard to appreciate someone that risked their own life to save his own- very chivalric, indeed! Besides, she wasn't so bad to talk to after you got past that initial barrier, he found.

He idly patted Millea once more. "Besides, I'm certain that young lady over there is looking for the little lady here, not an old bush knight such as I!"

5. Jeanette

Reading List:
    Link
    I looked at them with curiosity, then noticed how the person who came in looked a little wounded too.

"Indeed i was looking for the little one at first." I continued :If you both don't mind I can do a little something to help you both get better faster~"

6. Haxagen

Haxagen Fallen's|Addicted to Gacha

Reading List:
    Link
    "And would that offer happen to extend to other parties, mademoiselle? Possibly ones suffering from frostbite."

With her hair in a mess and skin riddled with cuts, Honoka made her way into the infirmary as well.

It might be getting a little crowded, what with the amount of people in there.

7. Jeanette

Reading List:
    Link
    "Well of course~" Looking at her full of cuts I wondered what kind of duel she had been in.

"Well then I'll start~"
    (OOC: singing starts at 1 minute)
    (OOC: something I found on YouTube)

As I sang a soft, light energy gathered into my voice and traveled along with the words I sang.

Tags
    @Quaesitor @Way @AliceShiki

8. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    "Well you certainly have the confidence, though I can't be sure about the looks." Kleia murrs silently, though loud enough for those present to hear. She takes out her pipe out of habit, but stashes it back in one of her pockets with an annoyed sigh upon remembering what effect the smoke tends to have on others.

Come to think of it, she had no idea why he was even here in the first place. "Why is this old and frail you here? To relax in the sea breeze?"
    Kleia is rather doubtful of this strangers intentions. After all, she was looking for the murderous mermaid, so who is to say that she isn't murderous too? Kleia has seen plenty of lies and betrayals in her life.
    Then arrives a... most likely non-murderous person. Deciding to sit back and observe, Kleia leans against the wall and lets events play out for now.
    And much to her surprise, it actually helps! Though not too much.

9. Jeanette

Reading List:
    Link
    As I finished I winked to those in the room "it's not much but it'll help a little, which I've heard is quite helpful on the path to recovery." Feeling a bit cheeky after saying that I thought to myself to practice the song more, and to increase the effectiveness of my healing.

"Hello everyone here, you can call me Juna." I introduced myself those that were here, so that they'd have something to call me by.

AliceShiki, Naraku, Haxagen and 2 others like this.
  10. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    *snuggles as her head is caressed*
    *turns her head around a bit*
    *smiles widely when seeing Juna*
    *tilts head*
    *blink blink*
    *looks to where there used to be a candle*
    *looks back to Honoka*
    *looks to candle place*
    *looks at Honoka*
    *blink blink blink*
    *gets a bit tearful as she hears the singing*

11. Jeanette

Reading List:
    Link
    Seeing the little one get teary, I felt a bit of pride that a mermaid considered my singing to be so good that they got teary before the curiosity of a mermaid crying on land got to me, Crying underwater only tended to make the area around you a bit saltier after all~

^^)/ *pat pat pat* I carefully patted the little one's head, part sympathy for a little child that was teary, part curiosity since It's not everyday you got to pet a little mermaid.

Naraku, Quaesitor and AliceShiki like this.
  12. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    *snuggle a bit at the pats*
    *dozes off*

Jeanette likes this.
  13. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    The ship was looking strange... The place where people drank the weird colored water was looking totally different. It didn't feel as comfortable as before.

There were also a lot more people that seemed hurt... Why did so many people get hurt? I don't get it, I don't like it when people get hurt...

And I didn't find a talking hand after all... Remember when I told you about it, mom? I was excited... I was hoping it could teach my hand to talk too...

But it was not it! It was a magical man with 4 hands! He had like... 2 flying hands that could put hands inside the hands! It was like! So incredible! How do you put hands inside hands!?

But like... I thought the flying hands were talking, but the voice was just coming from the man's mouth... It's just that the hands fly, so I thought it was talking when it was at the window, but the man was the one talking all along...

I guess it's not that easy to talk, is it mom?

I miss my voice...

Ah! But there was something really cool too! There was a girl that like... Like... She ate a bright light thingy! It was so incredible! The thingy was warm, and then it was like... Like... Chomp! She ate it!

I wanted to try it too, but she said it wasn't good for me, so I didn't eat it... Ah! But then she like... She disappeared! Then she appeared again from the door! I was like... Woah! How did she do that!? It was awesome! I'd like to learn how to disappear and appear like that!

But... Well, in the end I fell asleep. I didn't really have a chance of hearing her explain how she did that...

And... I also heard a nice song... It reminded me of you... I want you to sing for me again, mom... I miss you, mom.

I'll keep trying... I won't stop trying, okay? So please look over me... I can't say them, but I hope you can still listen to my prayers.

Ah, I think the ship is starting to move again, so I should get going... Please be happy, mom.

I sent her one more prayer, then hurriedly started swimming after the ship.

Jeanette and Fossil like this.
  14. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    *tilts head to other side*
    *shakes head*

Jeanette likes this.
  15. Jeanette

Reading List:
    Link
    ^^) "Then let's head off~" I made sure that the little one was keeping up as I went to the top of the ship, once we reached the top of the ship "See this big sis's moves~" I dived into the sea while doing a backflip. Once I surfaced I spoke "The water feels a bit nicer today~"

16. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    *blink blink*
    *hurriedly looks where Juna fell*
    *sees Juna surface*
    *breathes out*
    *jumps into the water too*
    *quickly surfaces next to Juna*

Jeanette likes this.
  17. Jeanette

Reading List:
    Link
    "Well let's go on our way then~" I looked around at the nearby landed and chose a direction that seemed most likely to contain the fruit "Let's go over there!" It was a small island, but the area around it have the perfect environment for that favored fruit.

Swimming over there I again made sure that the little one kept up "If you see anything dangerous looking make sure to poke me~ or if you just want to point out something interesting you can hold my leg for a moment~" Schools of fish were swimming around us, since we were in a migration path.

AliceShiki likes this.
  18. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    *nod nod nod*
    *starts using her hands to caress the fishes while she keeps moving forward while moving her tail*
    *smiles widely*

Jeanette likes this.
  19. Jeanette

Reading List:
    Link
    While we were swimming I stretched out a bit since It's been about a day since I last swam~ "We're here! and what good luck~" There was a whole area brimming with the fruit plants, and a school of fish were eating the ones on the outside and working their way in~

"Make sure to grab a few~ before the fish eat it all~" Saying that I plucked about 5 fruits~

AliceShiki likes this.
  20. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    *tries picking one fruit*
    *puts it on her mouth*
    *smiles a bit*
    *spits it out and puts her tongue out too*
    *frowns at Juna*

Jeanette likes this.