Spoiler Agreement of Being Gay for 30 Days

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Jul 15, 2017.

Tags:
  1. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    I really hope they switch often :D ...i like it when they switch often in bl >.>

Misaki Yata and Kittsune like this.
  2. Namjoon9499

Namjoon9499 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They'll switch :p
    There also going to be hot H scene between the two.:love:;)

Silver_, IndusEla, Ease and 7 others like this.
  3. Misaki Yata

Misaki Yata Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooooh the sweetness . This looks like one of those that'll make my teeth go bad ~~ (*.*)
    Has anyone properly read this or mtl-ed this yet??
    The raws if anyone's interested
    http://www.sto.cc/86084-1/

Anyone who reads this, spoilers pleaseee~~

4. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    what was the school's reaction when they told them they were gay for each other?

5. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    @Namjoon9499 , bc you said they're going to 'switch' i was preparing my heart to see it (bc not used to it), but actually they did not switch ?? the seme is Zhang Lingyi, and uke is Wang Guangning. During their agreement days, it's true that they decided who's going to be the seme or uke by coin, and Zhang Lingyi won. After that there's bit smtg (forgot) which then make Guangning said he wants to be the seme, but only 2 days (thought they never doing any forbidden scenes during their agreement days). So, it can't be called switch ?? Or did i miss any chapter ? if yes, please enlighten me orz

@alexfilia idk if you've read it by now, but once MC & ML seen together harmoniously (when they plan what to do), lots of fangirls talk in forum about how they look good together, and even started to write fanfics about them xDD though mostly, they thought that ML & MC are in new way of competing each other.

Ease, LadyBlue, Namjoon9499 and 2 others like this.
  6. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    lol fojoshis everywhere! :D .... So no switch? Q.Q ....Who is the uke again?...the guy that played guitar for the girl first or second? (its propably the first guy)

7. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    the uke is Guangning (the first guy who sung for Yu Haining) =D

Namjoon9499 and alexfilia like this.
  8. Namjoon9499

Reading List:
    Link
    By switch I mean the role (once or two times I think, can't remember), like the seme have to act as the uke while the uke have to act as seme (there is this part where the seme is sick and he have to act as an uke so the uke(taken role as seme) going to take care of him :). This is what I mean by switching haha ^^

clear and alexfilia like this.
  9. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    ahh that part was when Guangning said he wants to be seme, but only 2 days iirc xDDD Zhang Lingyi always have new idea what to do during those 30 days and like the most excited lmfao but after they're in actual relationship, Zhang Lingyi always top ;)

10. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    yea, Guangning always like =_= whenever Zhang Lingyi come up with new idea to be a lover lol (even though Guangning was the one who wants to be gay). Oh, also the part where Zhang Lingyi pretend to 'eat vinegar' when the forum talk about Guangning went to hotel with Yu Haining (that b*tch) though! He even give Guangning an actual bottle of vinegar xDDD The seme is too funny, and somehow like a loyal dog-type.

HesheFell, Rilise, Ease and 6 others like this.
  11. Namjoon9499

Reading List:
    Link
    SAME! I'm team uke (probably because the danmei I have read so far, make me adore the uke more), but those loyal seme like Zhang Lingyi make me love them so much XD

Misaki Yata and clear like this.
  12. elnuni

elnuni Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    love this novel^^ it has so many hilarious
    when they have decided on being gay for 30 days and Zhang Lingyi came with a list of activities couples should do together and followed it each day one to show other people their "revenge on society" for example: following the list about feeding each other while eating, they end up feeding each other furiously with cold glance while other people think it's some kind of their new competition not even think about them being gays xDD or when Wang Guangning met Zhang Lingyi's funny parents
    & fluffy scenes :))

wildthorn, Rilise, Ease and 4 others like this.
  13. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    what was their parents reactions to their sons being together?

Kalione likes this.
  14. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    ML(Zhang Lingyi)'s parents accept it, he already told them about him being gay even before officially going out with MC, ML's father actually kinda like a hen-pecked husband, so bc the mom agree, the father also agree (??) (iirc she agree bc MC good looking and looks good w/ ML??), as for MC's parents, the mom at first quite shock, but slowly accepted it, while the father told the ML & MC to go away or smth, but later when the mom told the father that the one who cooked (ML helped the mom to cook) was the ML, the father kinda accept it, bc ML rly good at cooking

Silver_, Ease, Kittsune and 1 other person like this.
  15. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    do they have cute moments together or is everything a competition?

So if the ml was gay why was he competing with the mc for the girl? ....or was he compteting for the mc :D

16. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    ML originally straight, but after that agreement he loves MC, so he accepts that he's gay, then told his parents.

There's lot of cute moments; bc they always try to do what a lovers supposed to do, i only remember few

- ML asked the MC to go to cinema and watch horror movie together, and told MC to act like those female who scared of horror movie and hide on their bf arms (??), but MC didnt do it, so ML the one who did it
    - there's also part they drink from the same glass using straw while staring at each other ?? (sorry not sure how to write it in english), when everyone saw it they're facepalmed, bc they thought that's a new way to compete xD
    - They also wore a matching clothes, but everyone on train (or bus) thought they're working at the same place (being a waiter or bartender?), then ML hold MC hand to show that they're a lover and everyone was like what ? why they're holding hand
    - ML also protect MC from this guy who confessed to MC, (the guy pushed MC down) and then the ML acts like a hero who save beauty, then told the guy that MC is his (ML)
    - they also star gazing together, iirc ML asked MC to sit on his lap (??)
    - then, there's watching gay (??) movie together at ML's house, and MC sleep on ML's lap which make ML kinda hard (kinda forgot this one), then later help each other to masturbate.
    - when the forum talked about MC and Yu Haining (the girl on the first ch) went to hotel, ML acting like he's eating vinegar, and seriously bought a bottle a vinegar and gave it to MC.
    - ML also suggest one of them to get cold so the other can take care the one who sick, MC was facepalm right away bc this idea. Later ML sick (forgot whether it's rly sick), and MC took care of him
    - ML told MC they should use the other photo as their wallpaper (phone) & the other birthday as the password LOL

juanexbi, wildthorn, Silver_ and 11 others like this.
  17. insteadofdeath

insteadofdeath Faith

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys, some spoilers for my skim read. Copy and pasted from discord chat, so they're as disjointed as usual.

Reading 30 days. These cuties lol
    Feeding each other, like couples do... With murderous eyes as if they're dueling.

Their phone backgrounds are of themselves usually!? Who does that. WGN's reason: Other people are too ugly. :blobfacepalm:
    But he's ok with changing to ZLY because he's nice looking. They also changed their passwords to each other's birthdays, though ZLY had to fight for WGN's phone.
    Movie time! Is horror film. Reason: Because that's how you get girls into men's arms, trembling and "scared".
    Except WGN refuses to act scared, so ZLY decides to go to the mountain... I mean, WGN's arms. WGN: "Should we check your head? Is something wrong with your IQ?"

Ah, I think ZLY starting to fall.

They're so vain! Hahaha i love it
    Like when he was thinking how to praise WGN
    And was like 'but he ain't better looking than me'

Did you read the part where the girl they liked called BOTH of them to pick her up? One after the other? WGN said no, so then she called ZLY
    What a biiiiitch

ZLY fell asleep on WGN!!!! Sssoo cute!
    I'm on chapter 10 already

So at first ZLY put his head on WGN's shoulder (they're watching a movie) bc he's "sick" and that's what couples do. WGN shoves him off, but eventually he relents
    But the movie they're watching is boring do ZLY falls asleep
    And WGN moves his head from his chest to his lap! His lap!!!

even when sharing a drink...
    people assume they're dueling...
    (WGN and ZLY)

sniggers who asked them to always be fighting with each other
    The whole school already sees them as legendary rivals
    Furthermore they were chasing after the same girl
    So nobody ever thought they'd be gay

god that girl though =_=

HAHA sorry. I'm just so annoyed.They kind of deserve it for being so vain, but.
    She only kept them around bc it stroked her ego.
    I mean okay so they only liked the image she projected but stiiiiiill hahaha

She wanted to have her cake and eat it too, have the fatasses give her money and have these good looking guys keep her company.

yeah ZLY is definitely falling
    he's got WGN in his home, wrapped up in blanket on the floor, surrounded by food. and he just stops and stares until WGN gets annoyed.
    haha ZLY is like "shou i want to eat beef jerky" WGN feeds beef jerky "shou i want to eat cookies" WGN obediently feeds, ZLY starts coughing, his face changes and he spits it out, choking with his face flushed. "What did you feed me!?"
    WGN: "Mustard."
    They can't even blow dry each others' hair without bickering XD
    ZLY can't even sleep on WGN's thigh without them bickering.

... did WGN just catch his roommate masturbating to... uhm... WGN?
    ... yeah I'm pretty sure he just caugt his roommate masturbating to pictures of him in military uniform... (This roommate is Li Sihong)
    yeah so he fled and didn't return to his dorm that night, so now ZLY is worried bc last night they went back together. So he's looking for him. (Which WGN's other roommate, Sun Siyang, finds strange, but he can't not answer where WGN might be when he sees ZLY's face.)

ZLY *finally* finds WGN. Poor baby - he looks tired, like he hada sleepless night. Finally he closes his eyes from drowsiness.

But before ZLY can walk over, someone else comes - it's Li Sihong, WGN's roommate. ZLY is puzzled and decides to wait and see.

WGN wakes up, sees LSH, and while feeling embarrassment sits up and stiffly says, "Hi."

LSH: "I'm sorry."

WGN: "it's all right, don't apologize to me."

WGN seems to think, men can jerk off to whatever they want... just don't use my photo later. He's cold sweating lol.

LSH seeing WGN feeling embarrased but not showing hate/discrimation, he gets a burst of courage and confesses tha the's gay. Being able to confess, LSH feels both relieved and tense. He doesn't know what WGN's reaction will be but as long as WGN doesn't hate him he will be content.

He seemed to have fallen for WGN at first sight but knowing WGN is straight he avoided him. (There was a bit earlier where WGN commented that he didn't see LSH much, so this is probably why.)

Now LSH feels no matter the results he has no regrets.

WGN didn't expect LSH to be so frank, he gives an understanding smile and says, "Everyone has their own choice, don't be so concerned with others."

LSH's eyes are suddenly full of gratitude, to which WGN's reaction is... goosebumps HAH

LSH asks if he (WGN) is willing to accept him, WGN is like how can you say such scary words!? He says with a faint smile, "Sorry, I like girls."

LSH's eyes dim, he doesn't speak for half a day.

WGN: "I... I'll go first."

"Don't go," LSH suddenly shouts, and pounces on WGN. "Guangning, I reall ylike you," LSH looks at him with red eyes, "Please give me a chance, I'll be good to you."

WGN tries to push LSH away, LSH keeps saying "I am serious, please give me a chance," etc. WGN is like why can't I push him away!? He's tall, he's got dour sexy abdominal muscles (WGN why are you... so hung up on this...) but he can't push LSH away.

He even punches LSH, but LSH won't let up, he's getting hysterical.

Suddenly ZLY rushes out. LSY looks up, just in time to meet ZLY's kick.

ZLY is like, wow, I'm a hero saving the beauty!

WGN is... not impressed... LOL LSH might be strong, but WGN plays basketball!

ZLY is deep into his idol role, he scolds LSH. LSH sees ZLY's hand on WGN's shoulder, hears ZLY's words, he's like, but isn't WGN straight.... this is a misunderstanding, right?

(Yes, yes it is.)

But before WGN can correct him ZLY is like "Yes, we're gay, do you have any comments!?" etc.

LSY: "Guangning, you and he..."

WGN gives in and says confirms yes, he and ZLY are together. Finally LSH goes away.

aww ZLY took WGN back bc WGN hestiate to go to his own dorm, and even washed WGN's coat bc there was blood on it. (From WGN punching LSH.)

he wanted WGN to stay with him but WGN rejects. So ZLY is like, if LSH dares to do anything, cry for help! He will be like Superman and wear red underwear to fly to save him! WGN... decides to ignore him.

HAHA I'm laughing. Sun Siyang, the next day, is hesitating and asking, yesterday, ZLY was he looking for you to fight? WGN is like, no, he was looking for me to study. SSY: ...

A few days ago they had a public duel? Isn't this change too fast!?

So that's up to chapter 16. So far the general trend is, ZLY is, yes, falling first, and is the one who comes up with all these idas on what to do. WGN goes along. Reluctantly. But he's starting to soften up on ZLY.

juanexbi, Ivivivi, HesheFell and 9 others like this.
  18. insteadofdeath

insteadofdeath Faith

Reading List:
    Link
    Here's the bit up until they help each other masturbate. Let's see if I'll continue, it seems to be getting angsty. :blobfearful:

ZLY got WGN spongebomb pajamas, lol.

ZLY got upset bc WGN didn't get him anything, lol. so cute.
    anyway the haircut chapter has me in stitches
    WGN gets crazy hair... ZLY... goes bald
    (they decide each others hairstyles)
    i'm literally crying from laughter.
    WGN asks how long he has to keep this hair, ZLY is like, when mine grows back!
    I don't know why WGN keeps worrying about his dignity, trust me, you got none hahaha
    remember a few chapters ago ZLY struggled to praise WGN? yuhp, now he's easily praising him in front of his class mate Luo Zihui. (Who, btw, is super bothered by ZLY's phone background of WGN. ooooh someone's jealous. She even tried to look at WGN's phone. But WGN didn't let her bc his background is ZLY, lol.)

Anyway, LZH confesses to ZLY. She gives him three days (?) to answer. Because of this, later during stargazing ZLY is distracted.

But that's not what's important.

What's important is that, after horsing aroudn a bit, ZLY is freaking out bc he reacted to WGN!

(Oh, and earlier, when he met up with WGN, ZLY when looking at WGN his head buzzed, and his heart beat crazily. I'm struck speechless by how many times just looking at WGN has left ZLY dazed. WGN's laugh has even made his heart jump, lol.)

WGN seems to have been accepted for some 1 year exchange program to Taiwan. Originally, the news should have made him happy, but... he isn't?

WGN is so distracted by thoughts of ZLY that he can't study. lmfao.

Anyway, ZLY got WGN a plant for them to take care of.

They argue over the surname, bc... WGN can't accept ZLY's logic of, he is gong, therefore baby gets his name, lol.

They ride a bus, and then a bike, together. ZLY convinces WGN to put his hands on his waist, all the while glad WGN can't see his embarrassed expression lol. (Note: The bus bit is important bc they were supposed to hold each other's waist and stuff, but didn't.)

They cook together. (WGN can't cook.)

They play games together. (WGN falls asleep on ZLY. ZLY is thinking like, he's actually a good person, arrogant, but sincere, patient, willing to compromise, etc.)

The bitch from before calls WGN, drunk - he asks her where she is, etc. figuring if she's with friends, it's okay. Well, she's alone at the lake (the lake where WGN and ZLY were horsing around and ZLY's little brother reacted, lmfao), so he heads out to rescue her. Is this the vinegar chapter!?

Yu Haining actually is drunk! But she was smart enough not to be i na secluded place. Phew. She smiles all innocent: "Guang... Guangning... you came...."

Anyway, she falls asleep. WGN tries to wake her up. He's not interested in her now.

He tries to contact her roommates. No one answers. He thinks something is wrong, but maybe they're busy studying or sleeping, he pays it to mind. he decides to find her a hotel, luckily there's a lot of small hotels around the school.

WGN discovers that, before, when YHN's soft chest rubbed against him, he would react, but now.... (Note: Before this when they were bike riding, WGN when putting his hands on ZLY's waist, thought to himself that he knew under those clothes there were mucles etc. HAHAHA so basically he's more affected by ZLY than YHN's soft boobs now, eh?)

With a bitte rface he opens the room, gets YHN to the bed, and gets up to leave.

Of courese this is when YHN grabs him and says with a sweet voice, "Guanning... don't go...."

WGN: "Here is safe, feel at ease." YHN didn't hear, she unintentionally (yeah right) rubs WGN and says, "Guanning... don't go... I like you...."

WGN: "You drank too much."

He doesn't believe that YHN will really fall in love with him. And even if YHN really likes him, now he won't respond.

He has a headache and is impatient, but he won't say ugly words to girls.

But YHN doesn't know of how WGN's heart has changed, she thinks as long as she takes iniative, he will fall, she's confident in her beauty and OMG DOES THE BITCH WANT A ONE NIGHT STAND WITH WGN oh myyyy you get off ZLY's man!

(That last part obviously wasn't in the text. Cough.)

YHN only wore a thin chiffon shirt, a few buttons are open, revealing a pink lace bra. With her stunning appearance, normal men would be affected.

WGN has a headache, doesn't wantto say much, tries to leave.

She keeps going, "Guangning, I like you... I really like you..." etc.

WGN is about to pus hher off, when her hand slides down to a, cough, sensitive place.

YHN's face is more complicated than his, she said: "Guangning... you aren't..."

He had no reaction at all.

WGN's expression is calm.

... But actually, he's fleeing from the hotel XD As soon as the door closes he FLED.

Because he didn't respond to YHN but he did to ZLY.

Next day, there's a photo of WGN and YHN together. Complete with shocking headline but I can't understand it...

Anyway the gossip is that WGN defeated ZLY, caught YHN, etc.

And theeeere's WGN dragging YHN to a hotel, lol. The photo was posted at 12 but there's more than one hundred pages! Holy hell, that's more than some of our spoiler threads!

Anyway, WGN denies to his roommate SSY that he only took her to a hotel bc she was drunk. SSY doesn't belive him XD

ZLY sends WGN a lot of texts "WGN you quickly explain!" "WGN I didn't think you were this kind of person!" "WGN you call me back!" WGN is actually worried and calls ZLY.

ZLY is like, "Of course I know it's a misunderstanding."

Then why did you send so many complaining messages?

WGN rubs temples, rolls eyes, but he's touched that ZLY trusted him lol

SSY rushes over, bc he heard WGN explaining the sitaution. WGN usually is too lazy to explain anything, even with SSY. So SSY feels that whoever just called must be WGN's girlfriend!

(Well, he's not wrong.)

WGN doesn't answer SSY lol

Theres a lot of ugly gossip about WGN :(

OH MY GOD zly joined in the posting!?!?!? AND JUST SAID HE AND WGN ARE GAY!?

HAHAHA here it comes - the literal bottle of vinegar!

WGN is like, you want me to drink this bottle! ... ZLY doesn't seem to dare lol, looks at WGN face says, no, it's a souvenir... and flees...

Anyway, YHN's reputation gets destroyed overnight, but who cares? I don't! *skipped those paragraphs* So now ZLY and WGN are playing with firecrackers.

ZLY wants to cover WGN's ears while the firecrackers pop, lol.

WGN: "I'm not afraid of firecrackers."

ZLY at first covers WGN's ears. Then the firecracker goes BANG, and ZLY... jumps back...and clutches his own ears.
    WGN: "...."
    ZLY: "..."
    WGN: "You...."
    ZLY: "I forgot. I'm afraid of firecrackers."

They work it out. WGN covers ZLY's ears until all the firecrackers are gone.

WGN, still holding ZLY: "ZLY, remember that day we didn't finish the bus thing?"

ZLY's a scholarship kid, great brain etc., he remembers.

WGN suggests they finish the bus thing, and moves his hands down, to ZLY's waist.

WGN puts his cheek against ZLYH's (I think)

His skin is warm, it was like watching the stars that night. WGN, when he was with YHN didn't give him this feeling.

ZLY: "Shou ah, if you were a woman, I would chase you!"

WGN is surprised, he stiffens. He thinks, yes, in this school, only you can match me.

(omg, these two idiots, I cannot.)

Anyway, they agree to meet up after exams, they skip being gay for a while. They're so diligent in their studies, lol.

After exams, it's time for traveling! WGN is relieved ZLY didn't insist on plane tickets or anything. He thinks, ZLY seems arrogant, but he's actually humble, diligent, polite, indendent, etc. I feel like his thoughts mirror ZLY's about him, lol.

Perhaps this is why, WGN is touched by him, attracted to him.

They didn't get sleeper train tickets :( On the train, they meet a girl traveling with her uncle, the three of them play cards. WGN gets sleepy but can't find acomfortable position, ZLY is like, "You sleep on my shoulder."

ZLY, as he usually does, looks at WGN. The girl asks if they're a couple.

ZLY confirms it.

The girl says, "When you look at him your eyes are gentle."

ZLY is startled. He doesn't hear what she says next.

ZLY's whole body is stiff, he doesn't dare to move, greedily watching WGN sleep.

They sleep, then go around, eat, walk off the food, etc., thennn

OMG
    so they got drunk
    and ZLY subconsciously asks: Do you regret being gay with me?
    WGN: "Regret."
    ZLY is like, how come when he hears this answer, he feels disappointed and his heart hurts?

They see a couple taking wedding photos.

ZLY: "Shou shou, if you wore a wedding dress you would look very beautiful!"

They have to fulfil each other's wish. WGN wants the spongebob from the game last night. (I think the claw game?) ZLY wants... a first kiss?

WGN decides an auction is the right way to find someone to help fulfil that wish. lol. He doesn't feel like he should personally complete it, huh.

So ZLY holds a cardboard, has a hoodie to hide his bald head, and.... is now auctioning off his first kiss....

After a girl yells out "one hundred!" others start bidding

(People... actually bid...!? I'm crying from laughter.)

... A little fat girl win the auction. "Wu wu wu..." ZLY struggles, she actually tried to put her tongue in his mouth.

But now they have money! ... Except... two hours later... they're still separated from that sponge bob by a glass....

The owner tries to give it to them, he earned three hundred yuan, but WGN refuses. He decides to change his wish. He also wants a first kiss.

ZLY is surprised, before he can react, WGN's face is close, their lips touch.

The world which was hustling and bustling, falls silent.

ZLY doesn't dare to ask the meaning behind the kiss. WGN sees ZLY's face isn't good, his heart sinks but his face is calm, he says to go to the beach.

They wanted to watch the sunrise, but it's cold, so they go back to the hotel room.

Where, flippign channels, they discover... the porn channel lol.

ZLY: "Shoushou, I'm hard."

Can you not speak to directly?

ZLY: "I go to toilet to solve it!" but WGN's hand suddenly reaches out: "I help you?"

They comfort each other. WGN is sad bc he thinks this is his only chance :(

After WGN has realized, he's in love with this man.

Neither of them sleep. They go to the beach, watch the sunrise.

19. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so does WGN falls in love fist?

20. insteadofdeath

insteadofdeath Faith

Reading List:
    Link
    I think ZLY does, but WGN realizes his feelings are love sooner. ZLY only realizes after WGN leaves.

alexfilia and mereumsama like this.