Spoiler Agreement of Being Gay for 30 Days

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Jul 15, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Shigure Hakuya

Shigure Hakuya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The confession scene is at the late chaps in the novel. Basically, if you have read the novel, MC left to Taiwan without confessing his feelings to ML.

Ps, when they both confessed to each other, it was after a party(?) that their company held.

Sorry if not accurate, it's only based in what I have read in MTL.

Poor_Hero and morticia_addams like this.
  2. lyn

lyn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was reading by mtl-ing the raws and it seems the author does not write the stories when they come out to ZLY's parents? I don't know if I miss it because I just mtl the novel and do quick reading. All I know, it was told in the end when WGN introduce ZLY to his parents at home, but there is no telling about ZLY parents. It's a bit disappointing for me if the author just skip it. Esp when ZLY parents seem not really accepting of the relationship, looking at how the mother even mad when WGN stayed with ZLY. Anyone knows?

3. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    Go read chapter 53, at that chapter, ZLY parents met w/ WGN, and bc ZYL already come out to his parents that he's gay (2-3 years ago). The parents know ZLY+WGN relationship right away, and the mom accepted WGN though ? bc at that chapter it's obv the mom quite like WGN, she even made ZLY cooked w/ the father while mom was talking w/ WGN.

The one who probs not rly accept at first is WGN parents (if you look at few last chapters, it's actually WGN brought ZLY to met WGN parents), but afterward, they accepted WGN w/ ZLY, bc ZLY cook deliciously iirc.

alexfilia, lyn and Ease like this.
  4. lyn

lyn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aww.. It’s good to know that! Thank you so much. It means I missed it while mtl-ing lol... time to check it out..

5. wicketginger

wicketginger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone provide a link for the raws? The one in an earlier post no longer works.

6. amechansan

amechansan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    One of my fave novel just because both of them were pretty adorkable and well two straight guys getting bent for each other is amusing to me. The angsty feeling everytime I remember WGN crying under the rain and then drinking the bottle of vinegar always gets me. Like ZLY why you do that to my WGN?? Though ZLY is the active in the pretend relationship and WGN is just going with the flow but he, WGN, fell soo hard that his crying made me resent ZLY too. And was glad that there was a timeskipp so our dumb gong can suffer, even just a little, about him trying to keep WGN in his sides. And during the kiss (party of ZLY's company) our shou shou actually didn't give definitive answer if he likes ZLY back despite him being soo happy about the confession of his dumb gong. It soo cute when they decided to go on a date in the zoo and there was a group of college students who were playing truth or dare and ask shou shou for a hug and dumb gong said not allowed, she can hug him instead. And when the girl asked for WGN's number and he declined ZLY still eating vinegar was displeased but got rewarded with his long awaited kiss and finally confirmed his shou shou also likes him, college students cheering in the background lol. Sooo cute :) Hope the rest will get translated soon *fingers-crossed* since MTL is basically headache inducing one. (Tho from MTLing too many novel I actually felt that tho MTL is by far far from being coherent my mind actually automatically arranges it in a coherent form, right? It might be the case hahaha)