Japanese Aim the Deepest Part of the Different World Labyrinth (LN)

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by EnuoFH, Apr 19, 2019.

1. EnuoFH

EnuoFH Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Aim the Deepest Part of the Different World Labyrinth
    Isekai Meikyuu no Saishinbu wo Mezasou
    異世界迷宮の最深部を目指そう
    Raw Link: https://over-lap.co.jp/narou/906866793/ (10 Volumes) , if someone pick this up i can actually help giving the funds to get the raw LN
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/aim-the-deepest-part-of-the-different-world-labyrinth-ln/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: Have only read the current translations and so far it seems a pretty interesting story, the protagonist start weak he has some cheats but he is still in trouble, also it seems(even more after reading some reviews) that the story seems to be a pretty "sad" one, something a bit refreshing when it comes to isekai, also while reading i didn't find hard to understand whats going on like in some other novels(but this might be because of translations)
    Description: A boy with superb quality 「Status」, conquering labyrinth in a different world.

「I will definitely help you, Therefore, I willー!!」

Kanami Aikawa awakes in a corridor without knowing anything. He meets a girl named Lastiara who helps him treat his wounds.

Kanami Aikawa got his wound from a battle with monster, in a place like -different world- themed game.

Together, Kanami -who can manage his skills and status well- and Tiara The Knight Girl, they go into a journey, going deep through the labyrinth.

Go into the deepest side of the labyrinth, and your wish shall come true. That’s what people said.

This story is about a boy who goes into the deepest side of the labyrinth in order to make his wish come true.

I have no clue what happened to the previous tranlsation and so far i haven't seem anyone pick this up and i think going by the way this story seems to be could be a interesting pick up for an isekai at least

lehur likes this.
  2. rleon

rleon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes. I love this novel. Future yandere plot must be interesting (i read spoiler)

3. lehur

lehur ぼく愛エリス

Reading List:
    Link
    I know this novel, pretty long, but because the time of this novel debut close with arifureta (the same dungeon plot novel) it ended up being left aside

4. Tam3iki

Tam3iki New Member

Reading List:
    Link