Picked Up Aim the deepest part of the different world labyrinth

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Argent-XII, Jan 16, 2016.

1. Argent-XII

Argent-XII [Demon King Archos] [Hero of Zarial]

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Aim the deepest part of the different world labyrinth
    (Isekai Meikyuu no Saishinbu wo Mezasou)
    The LN been translated here

http://www.novelupdates.com/series/aim-the-deepest-part-of-the-different-world-labyrinth-ln/
    Raw:
    http://ncode.syosetu.com/n0089bk/

Why it should be picked up: one of the best novel I have read because it’s quite dark.
    The previous translator had been MIA for 8 months.

Description: Kanami, a young man that strayed into another world and suddenly awoke in a dark corridor is nearly killed by a demon and humans. Then preferring to use the status and skill systems Kanami aims for the deepest part of the Labyrinth. The skill [???] consumes his emotions, and he befriends some unusual people, but while his spirit wanes in the other world’s Labyrinth he refuses to give up on returning to his original world.
    This synopsis is from Syosetu and its an MTL and I think I butchered some of it
    [A boy who wandered in a different world wake up in a dark corridor his not familiar with, he would also be nearly killed by a demon and even humans. Afterwards, he aim to the deepest part of the labyrinth to return to his original world. By using the preferential treatment that he have status skills system, together with a talented companions, they continue to advance towards the 『deepest part』 where is the truth of the world wait ーー]

P.S
    It’s been approximately eight months and I never heard of the translator.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2016
    thymee likes this.
  2. Sordahon

Sordahon 『One Person Virtue Is Another One Sin』

Reading List:
    Link
    Something like Arifureta huh

3. raltzero

raltzero Last Year Until BS in IT | Lazy Overlord TL

Reading List:
    Link
    You mean, you haven't heard from the translator, right?

Crazyh3 likes this.
  4. Argent-XII

Reading List:
    Link
  5. raltzero

raltzero Last Year Until BS in IT | Lazy Overlord TL

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, same site I read the first few chapters from a few months ago.

6. Argent-XII

Reading List:
    Link
    No, I think he is alone in that world.Also it didn’t seem there is unnecessary comedy like arifureta.

7. sal880612m

sal880612m As I thought, love was a status effect! ~ICDS

Reading List:
    Link
    4.チュートリアルと魔法

4.A tutorial and magic.

物の出し入れは足を止めなければ行えないが、他の事を試すことは歩きながらでもできた。

Depositing and withdrawing things couldn't be done unless I stopped walking, but it was possible to try other things as I walked.

僕は思い当たるワードを呟きながら歩く。

Recalling words, I muttered them as I walked.

「ステータス、ヘルプ、マップ、セーブ、ログ、チャット、ログアウト、ログイン、スキル――」

[Status, Help, Map, Save, Log, Chat, Log Out, Login, Skills --]

新しく表示されるものはないかと、手当たり次第に基本的なワードを思い浮かべていく。

I checked whether or not anything new was displayed, as I recalled the standard words at random.

一番表示してほしいヘルプに反応はなかった。あとオンラインゲームにあるようなログやチャットに関してもまったく反応がない。反応があったのは『マップ』と『スキル』。

There was no reaction from help which I wanted most. There was also no reaction at all with respect to the log and chat which are in online games. There was a reaction to [Map] and [Skill].

『マップ』はマス目で作られた簡易的なものが出てきたが、どうも自分が通った箇所だけのみの表示のようだった。迷う心配がなくなったのはいいことだが、状況が進展するものではない。

[Map] which came out, was a simple one made with squares, and it very likely only displayed places I had been. It was good not to have to worry about getting lost, but it wasn't something that made the situation progress.

『スキル』に関してはかなりの収穫が見込まれそうだった。

As for [Skill], I expected to gain a considerable result.

――スキルステータス

先天スキル 剣術1.01 氷結魔法2.00

後天スキル 次元魔法5.00

??????

??????――

--Skill List

Natural Skills

Swordsmanship 1.01

Ice Magic 2.00

Acquired Skills

Dimensional Magic 5.00

??? ???

??? ???--

『???』と表示されたものが2つ。ここにきて、このシステムを考案した者(人か神かはわからないけど、『者』と暫定的に表しておくことにする)は出し惜しみしているようだった。もしくは、別の思惑があるかもしれない。

There were two things displayed as [???]. Here, the person ( As I didn't know whether it was a person or God, I decided to express it with "person" temporarily) who devised the system seemed to be stingy. Or, there may be another reason.

というか、普通に『魔法』があった。

I mean, [Magic] was there normally.

いつの間にか、僕は魔法使いになっていたようだ。僕は嬉々として、『魔法』『マジック』のワードを思い浮かべ表示させる。

Before I knew it, I had become a magician. I gleefully, recall the words [Maho][Magic] causing it to display.

――魔法

氷結魔法:フリーズ1.00 アイス1.00

次元魔法:ディメンション1.00――

--Magic

Ice Magic:

Freeze 1.00

Ice 1.00

Dimension Magic:

Dimension 1.00--

何もない覚悟もあったが、3つも魔法が使えることに僕は小躍りしたい気持ちになる。なぜ、そんな魔法が使えるのかはわからないが、使えるものは使おう。ゲーム的に初期スキルがいくつかあるのはおかしいことじゃない。

I was prepared for the case that I had nothing, but being able to use 3 magical skills I felt like jumping for joy. I didn't know why I could use such magic, but since I have it i'll use it. It is not a strange thing that there are some initial skills when playing a game.

ゲーム的には、だけど……。

It's typical for a game, however ... ....

僕は試し撃ちをすることを決め、『アイス』を選択する。

Having decided to try shooting it out, I chose [Ice].

「えーっと、出ろっ、氷結魔法『アイス』!」

[Let's see ... come forth, freezing magic [Ice]!]

言葉と共に、僕は手をかざした。期待するのは氷のつぶてが手から飛んでいくイメージだった。

As I spoke the words, I also raised my hand. The image that I anticipated was that pellets of ice would shoot away from my hand.

宣言のあと、何かが抜けていく感覚がする。そして、手のひらが冷たくなっていき、何かが集まっていく。集まっていくのだが……、あまりにも遅い。

Following the proclamation, there was a sense of something coming out. My palm became cold and something gathering there. It was being gathered ... ..., but it was so slow.

おそらく空気中の水分があつまった上で分子運動が静まっていき、凍っていっているのだろう。だが、およそ10秒かけて手のひらサイズの氷が発生しただけだった。ちなみに、飛んでいってなどいない。どう見ても攻撃手段にはなりえそうになかった。

Perhaps what has occured was that the moisture in the air was collected and it's molecular motion slowed, until it had frozen. But a palm size chunk of ice only occured over a period of roughly ten seconds. By the way, it did not for instance, go flying. No matter how I looked at it it seemed unlikely to become a means of attack.

「…………」

[... ... ... ...]

魔法とは一体……、うごごごご……。

That was magic, what the heck ... ..., Ugogogogo ... ....

これは生活魔法にでもあたるのだろうか。僕はこれまでの流れから、大型の昆虫や動物への対抗手段になるような派手なものを思い浮かべていたので、残念でならなかった。

I wonder if this is a form of life magic. Because of the previous incident, I thought it would be something flashy that would be a counter to the large insects and animals, but unfortunately it was not.

ただ、氷がせっかくできたので、死体の服を『持ち物』から取り出し綺麗なところを切りだして氷のうを作った。作ったが、火傷跡にあてたところ鈍痛が発生したので捨てた。

Only, because the ice took so much effort to make, I retreived one of the corpse's cloths from [Items] and cut out a clean bit, making an ice pack. I made it, but threw it away because pressing it on my barns caused a dull pain.

続いて、『フリーズ』の試し撃ちも行ったが、似たような結果だった。

Next, [Freeze] was given a trial shot, but it's result was similar.

ゆるやかに僕の周囲の温度が下がっていくのを感じた程度だ。

It was to the degree that the temperature of my surroundings dropped gently.

『ディメンション』に関しては悩んだ。ディメンションという言葉は確か、寸法や次元といった意味だった気がする。自信はない。けど、先ほどの氷結魔法の前例から、それに関した効果が現れると予測する。ワープゾーンでも現れてこの迷宮から出られるかもしれないと思ったが、この状況を完全打破できるような魔法があるのは考えにくいことだった。効果を明確に想像できない以上、この魔法を使うことは控えた。

[Dimension] was a cause for concern. The word was certainly dimension, but I had a hunch it referred to something like measurement or perspective. I have no confidence. But, given the precedent of the previous freesing magic, I predicted an effect like that would be what occurred. I had thought it might make a warp zone, and I could get out of this labyrinth, but it was difficult to believe that there was a magic that would break this situation so perfectly. It was the only magic left to try, but now that it's effect couldn't be clearly imagined I held back.

下手したら、ブラックホールでも出てきそうで怖い。

I am scared that a black hole might appear, if I am unlucky.

せっかくなので違う魔法も想像してみる。

At great pains, I tried imagining different magics.

「回復魔法、白魔法、魔法取得、新しい、新魔法、応急手当、火傷、治す――」

[Recovery Magic, White Magic, Magic Acquisition, Latest, New Magic, First Aid, Burns, Cure--]

まったくもってヒットしなかった。どうにかして回復する魔法が欲しかったのだが、どうも僕にはそういったものは用意されていないようだ。

Ultimately, I didn't succeed. By any means possible I wanted a recovery magic, but somehow such a thing did not seem available to me.

ただその中でおもしろい『表示』が現れた。

Funnily, a [Display] had appeared.

――スキルポイントの割り振り

剣術1.01 氷結魔法2.00 次元魔法5.00

現在のスキルポイントは0です――

--Allocation of Skill Points

Swordsmanship 1.01

Ice Magic 2.00

Dimension Magic 5.00

Current skill point are 0 --

ゼロらしいです。

It seemed to be zero.

おそらくレベルの上昇と共に、上がるのだろう。

Perhaps, it would go up when level increased.

ん、レベル……。

Hmmm, level ... ... .

――レベルアップメニュー

805/100

条件を満たしています――

--Next Level Menu

805/100

The conditions are met--

さきほどのステータス画面の際に経験値の欄があり、分子が分母を上回っていたことを思い出した。案の定、レベルアップが可能になっている。

A while ago on the status screen there was a listing for experience, and I recalled that the amount exceeded the denominator. Sure enough, it was possible to level up.

しかし、「条件を満たしています」という表記には嫌な予感がする。

自動レベルアップではなく、任意レベルアップである可能性が高く、さらにその方法がシビアな可能性もある。

However, [The conditions are met] in the notation gave me a bad feeling.

Rather than an automatic level up, the possibility that it is the option to level up is high, and that the way to do so is strict.

とりあえず、任意レベルアップの方法を探そうと思う。

I think for the time being, I'll look for a way to voluntarily level up.

「できるなら、レベルアップをお願――痛っ!」

[If possible, may I request levelling up -- ouch!]

右腕に熱が走り、声を上げてしまう。

A heat traveled through my right arm and I uttered a cry.

ふと見ると上腕部が切り裂かれ、血が出ているのが見える。

Taking a sudden look, my upper arm is torn, and I see blood appear.

「――っ!」

[--tsu!]

すぐさまに僕は周囲を見回す。

I immediately surveyed my surroundings.

視界の隅に動くものを捉える。

I caught sight of something moving from the corner of my eye.

それは『歪み』だった。宙に人間の頭ほどの大きさの歪みが浮き、小さな羽音と共にゆらめいている。よく観察すると、その歪みのシルエットは虫に近いものだった。

There was a [Distortion]. A distortion about the size of a human head floated in the air, flickering it's wings with a small hum. Taking a closer look, the form of the distortion was similar to that of an insect.

「モンスター!?」

[A monster!?]

すぐに思考を切り替える。

My thinking changed immediately.

それは普通でないからこそ、自分を見失っているからこそできる。日常生活を行っているときのそれから、ゲームをしているときのそれへと切り替える。

麻痺した脳が、ゲーム的な効率に特化されていく。

It's certainly unusual, it can only be because I have been losing sight of myself. My thinking switch from what it is like for daily life, to what it is like when playing a game.

My mind that was paralyzed had become specialized for game-like efficiency.

僕は手に持った剣で下から斬り上げる。しかし、それは歪みに直前でかわされる。かわされたことを確認した僕はすぐに駆け出す。来た道を戻るように、歪みから距離をとる。I slashed the sword in my hand up towards it from the bottom. However, the distortion evades it. Having confirmed that I missed I immediately started running, away from the distortion, back to where I came from.

一撃目をかわされた場合、もしくは耐えられた場合、そのときは絶対に無理をしない。それが前もって決めていた僕の判断だった。未開の道ではなく、一度通った道を僕は戻っていく。

When a single blow is dodged, or if it is withstood, I will never force myself at that time. That was what I decided beforehand. I return on the path I have already passed over, rather than one I haven't.

羽音が僕を追いかけているのが聞こえ、僕は冷静に距離を測る。

I heard a hum following after me, calmly I measure the distance.

もちろん、方角は真後ろ。僕を追いかけているのだから当然だ。

Of course, it's coming from directly behind me. That's natural as I was being chased.

ならば、あとはタイミングだけ。今ある材料で反撃できる。

If I could only get the timing. I now had the materials so I could counter attck.

ボクは頭の中で反撃の方法を固めていく。ゲームだから駄目と言われるかもしれないが、その方法を試す価値はあると思った。

Within my mind I put together a method to fight back. I thought it was a method worth trying, though it could be said to be useless for a game.

近づいてきたところで、僕はすぐに『持ち物』から水の入った皮袋を取り出し中身を全てを後方にぶちまける。

Now that it had drawn near, I retreived a waterskin from [Items] and immediately threw it's whole contents out behind me.

羽音が乱れ、金切り声が響く。

The fluttering is disturbed, and a shriek sounds out.

羽を持った生物ならば、水に弱い可能性は高いと僕は踏んだのだ。ゲームの虫だから、ゲームの戦闘だから、そういった理由で通用しないということもないようだ。歪みの輪郭がはっきりと見え、その機動性は明らかに落ちていた。

Since it was a winged creature I guessed that there was a high possibility that it would be weak to water. Because it's a game insect and because it was a game battle, there was no reason for it not to have worked. The distortions outline was clearly visible, and it's maneuverability had obviously fallen.

僕はそれを確認して魔法を放つ。

Confirming that I fired off magic.

「『フリーズ』」

[<Freeze>]

ただ、温度を下げる魔法だが、この調子だと温度差に弱い可能性もある。この魔法を使い、距離をとって終わらせるのが最も安全だと判断する。

However, it's just a magic that lowered the temperature, but in that condition it was possible that it was weak to changes in temperature. I judged it would be safest to keep my distance and end it using this magic.

「凍れとまでは言わないけど、落ちてくれないかなぁ」

[Freese until I say not to, I wonder if it won't freeze?]

悪あがきのように歪みは僕のほうへと飛ぶ。

The distortion vainly struggled to fly towards me.

しかし、その機動は見るからに弱々しく、僕へとたどり着くことはできなかった。僕はそれを『注視』し、何も見逃さないようにする。

It probably wouldn't reach me, however, it's movements were hard to discern. I [Observed] it so as not to miss anything.

――モンスター

ダークリングフライ ランク2――

-- Monster

Darkling Fly Rank 2--

そこで『表示』が発生する。

Then a [Display] appears.

表示は歪みを指して、その情報を表している。

The display showed information regarding the distortion.

正直言って、これはひどい。おそらく、このダークリングフライさんは姿を消すことを武器としたモンスターだろう。にもかかわらず、『表示』は遠慮なく、モンスターはここに居ますよと指し続けている。

Frankly, it was unreasonable. Perhaps Darkling Fly-san was a monster that could disappear. Nevertheless, the [Display] kept indicating where the monster was without reserve.

もはや攻撃を受ける要素はなかった。時間が経てば経つほど鈍くなっていく歪み。適当なところで剣を使ってはたき落とす。

There was no component that was not already under attack. The distortion became duller as time passed. At the appropriate moment it is finished off with a flick of the sword.

落ちた歪みは光と共に消え去り、くすんだ透明の石が残る。

The distortion fell and disappeared into a light, leaving a darkish clear stone.

ちなみに石は『十位魔法石』と『表示』されていた。経験値の変動も確認し、総合して『ダークリングフライ』は下位のモンスターだったと判断する。

Incidentally that the stone was a [10th Rank Magic Stone] was indicated by the [Display]. I checked the experience value and calculated the change in it, I judged that the [Darkling Fly] was a lower monster.

「ランク2のモンスターに道具やMPを使うのはもったいなかったかな……?」

[Was it wasteful to use a tool and MP for a monster of rank 2 ... ... ?]

残りMPは68になっていた。まだまだ残ってはいるが、無駄遣いすればどうなるかはわからない。

My remaining MP was 68. There's still more, but I didn't know what would happen if I wasted it.

僕は戻った道を進みなおし、未開の回廊をさらに進んでいく。

Going back the way I came, I continued along the unexplored corridors.

進みながら、レベルアップについて調べる。

While advancing, I investigated levelling up.

結局のところ、レベルアップはできず、レベルは1のままである。

In the end, I was unable to level up, so my level remained at 1.

レベルアップをするためには何らかの特殊な条件を満たす必要があるようだった。経験値だけが過剰に溜まっているので、歯がゆい気持ちになる。

It seemed necessary to meet some special condition in order to level up. Only since the experience value had accumulated in excess, I had become annoyed.

そして、先ほどの戦闘を思い返す。

And, thinking back on the battle just now.

視認の難しいモンスターによる奇襲。これがランク2ではなく、もっと凶悪なモンスターだったならば、僕は命を落としていた可能性がある。

The attack was a surprise due to how hard the monster was to see. If it had not been a rank 2 but a more brutal monster, I might have lost my life.

できるだけ、『表示』に関して試すのは安全を確保して足を止めてからのほうがいい。

If at all possible, I would prefer to try [Display] out when I am safe and not walking.

でないと注意が散漫して不意をつかれてしまう。

Otherwise my attention could wander and I could be taken by surprise.

そう考えながら歩いていると、遠くから物音が聞こえる。

As I was walking I thought so, and heard a sound in the distance.

進む方角の先、そこには巨大な虫が佇んでいた。

There was a giant insect neslted in the direction I was advancing.

そいつは僕がここに来て、最初に出遭ったモンスターだった。異形の二本の角が特徴的な巨大昆虫である。

It was the monster I encountered first after I came here. An insect characterized by it's two deformed horns.

――モンスター

リッパービードル ランク3――

--Monster

Ripper Beetle Rank 3--

名前から攻撃手段を判断できそうだが、先入観を持って動かないほうがいいかもしれない。僕は何が起こっても対応できるよう中腰になる。

From it's name you could determine it's means of attack, but it might be better not to move with a perconception. From a croughing position I would be able to respond to whatever happened.

リッパービードルもこちらに気づいているようで、じりじりとこちらへと距離をつめてくる。

The Ripper Beetle seemed to have realized I was there, and slowly but surely closed the distance between us.

ランク3ということだが、どれほどの危険度を隠しているかはわからない。

It was said to be rank 3, but I did't know how dangerous that was.

しかし、ランク2のあっけなさを見たばかりの僕はランク1~5くらいならば膂力に任せた剣だけで大丈夫なのではないかと考える。

However, having been disappointed by a rank 2 I thought I might be all right with ranks 1-5 relying on the physical attacks of the sword.

リッパービードルはある程度の距離を詰めたところで、唐突に突進する。しかし、巨大な狼と比べると段違いに遅い、僕はすれ違いざまに剣を振り抜く。

After it had closed a certain amount of distance, the Ripper Bettle rushed abruptly. However, even this was slow compared to the huge wolf, dodging I swung my sword at it as it passed.

「っせい!」

[Sei!]

鉄と鉄が打ち合ったような音が響き、剣は弾かれた。

The sound of metal striking metal echoed, as the sword was repelled.

斬った箇所も悪かったかもしれない。けれど、こんなに重い刃物が弾かれるとは予想外だ。格好つけて「っせい!」とか言ってみたものの、色んな意味で歯が立たない。

Maybe it was a part that was hard to cut. But it was unexpected for such a heavy edge to have been repelled. Although I tried to look good and said [Sei!], in many ways it failed to match up.

ただ動きに関してはさほど問題はない。あの狼よりも、『ダークリングフライ』よりも遅い。僕は頭の隅で考えていた別のプランを実行するため、『持ち物』から道具を取り出す。

In regards to movement there was no problem. The [Darkling Fly] was also slower than that wolf. To carry out a different plan I thought up in the corner of my mind, I retrieved a too from [Items].

単純にもリッパービードルは突進を繰り返すだけだった。一度目は避けざまに油をリッパービードルに浴びせ、二度目でライターを使って火をつけた。

The Ripper Beetle only repeated a simple dash. The first time I avoided it I poured oil over the Ripper Beetle, setting it on fire using the lighter the second time.

火をつけるのは何度か挑戦しなければならないと思ったが、運良く一度で成功した。リッパービードルは火達磨になり、のたうちまわりはじめる。

I had thought I would need several attempts to light it, but luckily I succeeded on the first try. The Ripper Beetle became a ball of fire and began to writhe.

「う、うわぁ……」

[U, u wa a ... ...]

高温により関節が抜け、手足が外れていくリッパービードルを見届ける。無脊椎動物のようなので、高温に弱いようだった。すぐに動かなくなったので、剣で色んなところを突いているうちに光となって消えた。同時にぽとりと石が落ちる。

I watched the Ripper Beetle as it's limbs fell off, it's joints strained by the high temperature. Seemed like it was weak to high temperatures because it was an invertebrate. When it stopped moving, I peirced it in various places with the sword, and it disappeared in a light. At the same time, with a thud, a stone fell.

今回モンスターが落とした黒い石は『黒蟲石』と表示された。今までは、魔法石と表示されていたので少し特殊なもののようだった。

This time a black stone displayed as [Black Insect Stone] had dropped. Up to this point everything that had dropped had been displayed as magic stones, so it seemed a little special.

僕はそれが気になり、手のひらで『注視』し、観察した。

As I was curious, I held it in my palm and [Observed] it.

――『黒蟲石』

通常の魔法石とは違い、虫属性の魔力で構成された魔法石。

等級は存在せず、虫のモンスターからならば、どのモンスターからでもドロップする――

--Black Insect Stone

Magic stone that is different from normal magic stones in that is composed of magic of the insect attribute.

It has no rank and can drop from any monster of the insect type.--

しょ、詳細が出てしまった……。

D,Details had come out ... ... .

便利すぎる。

Too convenient.

僕はすぐに不明だったものたちの詳細を調べていく。

I began immediately began checking the details of things which where unclear.

まずは装備品からだ。

Firstly my equipment.

エルフェンの外套やオーリアの大剣といった名前が長い物は、どうやらちょっとした加護がついているようだった。エルフェンの外套は高温や低温から身を守り、オーリアの大剣は自分より格上と相対した場合にボーナスがつくらしい。

Those with long names like Elven Cloak or Large Sword of Oria seemed to have a small amount of divine protection. The Elven Cloak could help protect against high and low temperatures, while the Large Sword of Oria appeared to give a bonus when you have a higher rating than the opponent.

数値がどれほどの影響を及ぼすかはわからないが、どうも攻撃力や防御力も設定されてあり、詳細を見るのは大事だとわかる。

I don't know how much impact the numerical values have but somehow the offensive and defensive powers have also been established, and I discovered that it's important to see the details.

そして、最も気になっていた魔法の詳細を見る。

Also, I look at the details of the magic I have been most concerned about.

――『ディメンション』

消費MP1

次元魔法の基礎。術者の力量に応じた分だけ、空間把握を補助する――

--[Dimension]

Mp Cost 1

Basic Dimension Magic. Helps understand space, the degree to which it does so corresponds to the ability of the user.--

単なる補助魔法のようだった。

It seemed like a simple supporting magic.

願わくばワープの様な魔法で元の世界に戻ることができればよかったが、そこまで都合よくはなかった。

Preferabbly it would have been a warp like magic that would have been able to take me back to my original world, but there was no such convenient thing up there.

「次元魔法『ディメンション』」

[Dimensional Magic <Dimension>]

とりあえず、どういったものかを確認してみる。

魔法名を告げたあと、五感が研ぎ澄まされる。さらには第六感と呼ぶべきか、五感ではない何かが周囲の情報を拾っていく。おそらくは半径5メートルほどだろうか、はっきりと空間を認識できるように感じられる。

First of all, I tried to determine what kind of thing it was.

After speaking the magic's name, my five senses became honed. Furthermore, it should be called a sixth sense, it picked up information from the surroundings the five sense didn't. In a roughly five meter radius, I felt I was able to clearly recognize the space.

「こ、これは、いい」

[T,This is, good.]

様々なアドバンテージを得てきた僕だが、この魔法が最も素晴らしいものであることを理解する。

As I obtained various advantages, I understood that this magic was most wonderful.

何より、策敵能力が格段と上がっているのが良かった。命の危険がぐっと下がっていくのを感じる。

Above all, my ability to detect enemies had increased. I felt like the risk to my life had strongly fallen.

僕は『ディメンション』の効果時間を計りつつ、その異様な策敵能力を駆使し、モンスターを避けて迷宮を進んでいく。

While measuring the duration of [Dimension] I made full use of it and proceeded through the labyrinth while avoiding the monsters.

時には拾い物をしながら、時には新たなるシステムを試しながら歩いていく。

I occasionally find something when I sometimes do new trials on the system as I walk.

『ディメンション』が働いているときに不意を突かれるということはなかった。効果の及ぼす領域内ならば、生き物を見逃すことは絶対になかったからだ。

[Dimension] meant that I wouldn't be surprised when I was working on it. That was because it would never overlook a creature when it was in the area of effect.

『ディメンション』を駆使することで、僕はどんどん『マップ』を把握していく。

By making full use of [Dimension], I continued to rapidly grasp the [Map].

これまでの何倍ものスピードで、迷宮を進んでいく。

At a speed several time the previous one, I proceeded through the labyrinth.

僕の油断を生むのに、十分な要素だった。

It was enough of a factor, to make me careless.

僕は圧倒的に有利な魔法を手に入れて浮かれてしまった。

Having obtained an overwhelmingly favourable magic, I was in high spirits.

このゲーム的迷宮について考え抜き、最善を実行していると過信してしまった。

Thinking thoroughly about this game like labyrinth, I became overconfident and moved at my best pace.

事態が悪化したのは歩き始めて30分を過ぎた頃であった。

About 30 minutes had passed from when I started to walk, when the situation turned for the worse.

Argent-XII likes this.
  8. Larkan

Larkan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    quiet dark?

9. sal880612m

sal880612m As I thought, love was a status effect! ~ICDS

Reading List:
    Link
    Just a spelling mistake, I think. Quite dark. It's not as though it's one that will show up as being incorrect either as it's actually a word.

Argent-XII likes this.
  10. Argent-XII

Reading List:
    Link
    My mistake I am not a native english speaker.

11. Argent-XII

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for your translation and thanks for correcting my mistake.

12. Larkan

Larkan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was just joking i knew that it was a mistake, a common typing mistake.
    Still this novel looks good but i am not willing to try something that has no active translation

13. Argent-XII

Reading List:
    Link
    That is why I put it in this thread.

14. rleon

rleon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please opick this up. The yanfere part is not translated yet. What a wadte

15. thymee

thymee Well-Known Member