Discussion Akatsuki no Yona

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by Hasr11, Sep 21, 2016.

1. nigaria

nigaria Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [QUOTE="Judging from experience, I doubt the anime will have season 2. It has happened alot to other mangas as well.[/QUOTE]

Although I am not very convinced, I think we can still hope, it's a very popular manga after all... popular animes like Shingeki no kyojin or SAO took an awful long time to get their season 2 out, so there's still a tiny bit of hope for us... please please please i want it!!

2. netish

netish Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    woah woah woah - it was yona was forced to cooperate and sit next to him because the dragons are essentially unofficial hostages. That was all that butthead advisor's doing as well; sou-won (spelling?) didn't even know about it before hand, but just went along with it probably cause he's a scheming anti-hero/villian. I was more like *rage rage rage* in the last chapter when hak didn't bust in and set everyone straight and instead signed up as a soldier so he could work his way up to guarding yona.

On a side note, this series is amazing - so many complex and moving characters, a complex and thought-provoking plot, and I could go on singing praises - yet it somehow seems to not be hugely popular and I don't understand why!

7174PK and nigaria like this.