Spoiler Aku no Kadou wo Ikimashou (Let's Go on the Evil Runway.)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, May 29, 2022.

Tags:
  1. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Title: Aku no Kadou wo Ikimashou (Let's Go on the Evil Runway.); Let's walk on the flowery path of evil
    Alternative Title: the Flowery Path of Evil
    Available forms/media: https://mangadex.org/title/01ea7299-112c-41f4-b2a0-6d28c272deef/aku-no-kadou-wo-ikimashou
    Link to official raws: https://comic.pixiv.net/works/7897
    Link to NU: (not applicable); original manga
    Synopsis: Celestine, the villainess, suddenly recalls her memories of her past life when she's at the altar, about to be married off to a Prime Minister twice her age and surrounded by the most awful rumours as a punishment for her misdeeds against the Prince and his lover. She realizes that this is the world of an otome game she played in that previous life, but more importantly than that, she also inherits past life's very specific tastes...

Please delete or merge this thread if there is already an existing thread***
    Also, MY HYPE IS GREAT. I loved this when it was in a series of anthologies. The new cast of characters are amazing. The girl who tries to harass her husband who flips and becomes her best friend. Her step-son who wants to wait out for his dad's death to steal his stepmom. The orphaned boy who becomes a powerful merchant underneath the MC. The foreign Prince who thinks how hot MC would be as a widow.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2022
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 1-2: are the same ones in the anthology
    • Chapter 4 & 5 - the foreign Prince doesn’t really like or need love. He’s been disappointed by his beautiful mother (a concubine) who dropped him and spent all her time appealing to the King. He thinks Celestine (MC) until he actually gets to know her. Then he falls for her. HARD. Especially, since MC relishes the role of mother. Something his mother never did. He hopes that one day she will be widow.
    • Chapter 6: we get to see cute family moments since MC’s baby is young mini of the hubbie. The baby rejects both the father and the brother. Only wanting mom. Hubbie wants to win over his kid so he sends his older son and wife for a break. They find a play. It’s a story based on MC and her stepson. The public believes that MC was forced to marry her husband and carrying on an affair with her stepson. The stepson wants to one day make it true but not to the detriment of MC. The writer of the play meets them. MC does stuff and reveals that actually loves her husband. Then she demands that the plan be rewritten to something according to her tastes.
    • Chapter 7: the ML had an actual DADDY of a brother. For an older man he’s SMOKING HOT. He’s also a long time war hero. He tries to seduce the MC while she’s out and about with her friend (the former villainess). It seems he doesn’t believe her love for his brother is real. The MC calls him out. Then we cut to a backstory on the ML. The brother always wanted to be liked so put up with things he didn’t like. While the ML truly didn’t care and seemed content. Then the brother broke swan sculpture and was gleeful about his act. ML saw him and totally chill walked away. The uncle who was a child then shook in his boots thinking his brother would snitch. Then it was the ML who stood up and took the blame. Then put the people around him in his place. The uncle saw himself as weak. Then threw himself into war. People praise his for being a hero but he knows he just slaughtered people. He sees his brother rush MC with an ugly present then realized his brother did find happiness.
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Dec 15, 2022
    Elisee, crunchberry and Xi-hime like this.
  3. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
    its finally getting a series... damn...:blob_plusone:

4. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
  5. CreativeCriticalThinker

CreativeCriticalThinker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    The Flowery Path of Evil
    https://www.mangago.me/read-manga/the_flowery_path_of_evil/ (Fan Translated)
    https://mangabubu.co/マンガ/悪の華道を行きましょう-raw-free/ (RAWS)

The age gap is uncomfortable (even considering FMC's real mental age) but I appreciate that the Husband isn't a Fake ugly cursed beast who is actually secretly a slim tall beautiful prince or will turn into a handsome FanRom ML. (y)
    Examples: How the Masked Earl Fell in Love; My Husband Hides His beauty; The Girl Who Was Forced by Her Stepsister to Marry the Cursed Duke; Precisley I Raise The Duke; I’ll Be The Warrior’s Mother; I Became The Monster Duke’s Second Wife; Let’s Finish What We Started! + The Villainess Wants to Make Her Husband Slim Down.

He/The Prime Minister is a middle aged large overweight bald man with his own unique charm.;)

Last edited: Dec 11, 2022
  6. FindingReads

FindingReads Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Shame updates are so slow. The raws are up to chapter 9.

7. Elisee

Elisee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know where I can read the manga that has been translated into English?

8. ashketchup

ashketchup Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    where are you reading the raws?