Spoiler Akuyaku Reijō na no de Rasubosu oka Temi Mashi ta

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, Dec 3, 2018.

1. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    spoiler please more specifically what’s up with that shitty prince.

MianneChan and Mikaa like this.
  2. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Montey

Montey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    from what it looks like the prince used to be a good guy who knelt before her as children and asked her to marry him? Prince was tough capture target? Apparently the MC was pretty high specs since she had a very harsh education when young. Being a knight for her wasn't out of the realm of possibility.

5. sarrieta90

sarrieta90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is their more spoilers on this , like what about the heroine or the asshole prince and childhood friend? Does the mc successfully get back at them and avoid the death flag. What her relationship like with the ml and other demons? Please spoil me!

6. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    I dunno but froma light novel cover I see she(MC) was wearing a wedding dress. I tried MTL but it seems to be alluding me as of late.

7. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Umm.... from rereading some mtl over and over. Apparently it was found out that the shitty Prince stole a business from her dowry and it was uber profitable? I really hope that was wrong.

8. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh shit that shitty prince and his new squeeze just invited her to a ball. Where she will be publicly signing her engagement annulment and the prince is like you will give me your most profitable business as consolation fee for having to put up with you. The MC is all I will go a sign but I will fight tooth and nail for my business

9. earp

earp villainess trash reader ;)

Reading List:
    Link
    bump!

10. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    This is singularly rage inducing. The shitty Prince and his new squeeze at the end of the 1st arc is trying to force the MC in the concubine role. With the shitty Prince guilt tripping her and saying its because "you love me" and "we are old friends" that you should glad to be working for us as the 2nd queen. Meaning they are both stupid, lazy, incompetent, and wanted to live off the MC's hard work. MC is all, "are you stupid? after you PUBLICLY denounced my engagement? After finding a new love you asking me this? Also, don't think I don't know your bullshit. You're making use of my ducal house as a shield against you older brother whom I love."

11. sarrieta90

sarrieta90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the prince is an asshole and scumbag, what about the heroine is she truly a white lotus or a scheming bitch in sheep clothing. Is she also a reincarnated person? And what about the childhood friend is also apart of this plot to force the mc into concubine role and reap the benefits of her business?

12. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    More like self-righteous and misguided idiot. She was made to believe that stealing someone else's man and killing off a poor cursed young man - who hasn't done much of anything was the truly correct thing. Because she's the "heroine" and that he's the "Demon King" and she's a "villainess." I don't think she's reincarnated - she truly believes that the dreams she gets are "visions" guiding her to the "proper" path. She doesn't realize that she's selfish, self absorbed, a cheater (stealing/seducing someone's man), lazy ("I don't want to have to deal wit those lying and selfish aristocrats."), and hypocritical (she's a damn noble herself)

13. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    Wrong, after MC defeated her, she regained the memory of her past life and think this world is a game and MC is her reincarnated opponent to make the game more interesting, she also used the heroine of the sequel to make troubles in the second arc. MC think she is delusional because she is playing with people like a game while this world is real and people can die and don't return.

layyu, FunSmiles, SkyLisette and 10 others like this.
  14. restiaashdoll

restiaashdoll Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, what finally happened to the prince and the bitch heroine ?

peach.pudin likes this.
  15. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why is the heroine a "bitch" and the prince just the prince. He seems more of an asshole and he dosent even have the excuse of being reincarnated

16. restiaashdoll

restiaashdoll Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, what finally happened to the bitch heroine and asshole prince ?

17. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    Since the bitch heroine dealded with people like were characters of a game and not real people and started pursuing the capture characters to gain power, the asshole prince fed up with her cheating and allied with ML to defeat her LOL oh, the heroine's face! she would never have imagined that a "game character" would betray her!

18. fr3ya

fr3ya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL! :blobrofl:

So did the shitty prince able to redeem himself?

Is there any lovey moments with MC and ML? :aww::aww:

19. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    There aren't many though... Mostly in the first part. Because in the second part ML traveled in another region wanting MC to stay home but she knowing the plot of the game followed him secretly and spend efforts not to be found out by ML. When she was found out in the end naturally there was punishment... the third part I really dislike It... The heroine with a new sacred sword attacked ML and made him amnesic. MC took efforts to reclaim ML again though the latter wanted to break his engagemnt with her and when MC was fed up with his rejection and quit in tears then ML turn 180° and like her?! :mad:Instead of a heartfelt apologise he also use his male charm to force her to forgive him ( submission by kisses) :blobconfused:the MC settled for the fact ML choose her even if he didn't remember her... I really wish the author wrote it better :notlikeblob:next the last battle with the heroine and the aftermath with marriage proposal. Since I didn't remember much I don't think It was much romantic to last an impression... There is a fourth part but I didn't read it... Maybe a fluffy moment can be found in the valentine's chapters between the first-second or second and third part? ( I skipped them because I wanted to read already what happened next) but based on taste, ML domining demon king charm could be worth.. (not my cup of tea)

20. fr3ya

fr3ya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I will have a love-hate feelings with this novel. :hmm: :blob_grin:
    Sadly, I haven't read the translated chaps when I checked and found out that its removed..:blobsad:
    Nwy, I will just wait for another kind hearted translator-sama to pick this up.. :blobwoah: