Spoiler Akuyaku Reijō na no de Rasubosu oka Temi Mashi ta

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, Dec 3, 2018.

1. theragingpanda

theragingpanda ‹ lost in the books ›

Reading List:
    Link
    Title:
    Akuyaku Reijō na no de Rasubosu oka Temi Mashi ta / Villainous Daughter Aims for the Last Boss / 悪役令嬢なのでラスボスを飼ってみました

Author:
    永瀬さらさ / Nagase Sarasa

Raw link:
    Syosetu

[Synopsis] - taken from NU

This is the world of the otome game of my previous life, is not it? If so, I’m caught up in the battle between the heroine and the demon king, the one who is going to die is me…… no joke!

Let’s avoid the death flag by capturing Rasubosu/The Last Boss (Demon King)!

The reincarnated villainous daughter goes through the heroine, former fiancée and childhood friend, gets a lot of work and so on with his or her business, and the story of being loved by Maou.

[Comment]

I search for this novel if they have a web novel translation from a manga I've just found. Though it currently only have one chapter it still looks interesting to me. Plus, I've read the review from the NU link I gave upstairs and most of it are positive ones. Made me super duper curious about what happens and I tried to MTL. Which I only got to read one chapter before I gave up LMAO because I can't with it. Please can someone out there who likes villainous novel like me and are a pit digging type (who read mtls) or can read japanese to bless me with spoilers. Thank you in advance!

[​IMG]
    (Web Novel cover)

[​IMG]
    (Manga cover)

2. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you remember about MC's family? Are they supportive of her?

3. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I remembered I don't think her family cares much for her, the father is more interested in the profit she can make and also like to make her suffer, that sadistic duke! (I can be wrong though since I read so many web novels I could mix them up LOL) but I only read till the third part, so there is the possibility something is changed in the fourth.

4. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    That's hugely disappointing but fairly typical for shoujo manga. I hope the manga will have more cute and fluffy moments.

5. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did the demon king ever get his rightful place as crown prince back and did that heroine and slag prince get punished

6. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    The slug prince didn't get punished because in the last moment he became an alley to defeat the heroine, the ML returned to his rightful place as a crown prince while being demon king though. I didn't read the last part of the story though so maybe he can still get karma...

7. morticia_addams

Reading List:
    Link
    Why would they need to defeat the heroine
    Did fmc and ml get married yet

8. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Of course. In these kinds of stories its never the princes fault. He was let astray by the wicked women uwu

9. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    To be honest it would be boring if the last boss was a male. From the ML and other characters in the otome game worlds you can understand most authors do not know how to write a realistic male. This is no way saying females are believable girls, but they at least carry some humanity. These novels are like Harem novels with male MC, which every female character only think and desire !"£$%^.
    It is always 1 authoritative type, 1 cleaver guy, 1 nice guy, 1 muscle brain, 1 bird brain and 1 ladies man. I did not see any novel going out of these types. apart from the Magic otaku i don't remember any MC falling in love with any other character but the first one.

Lovina and lazynoodles like this.
  10. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    More than being led astray by a wicked woman, I think the prince had a huge inferiority complex toward the MC because she is too capable and the MC didn't show him with open affection because her family situation made her want to appear strong and independent thus his insecurity made his like toward her turn into hate. The heroine also pointed out the one the prince likes is the MC. The one thing I appreciate of him is that after being a douche bag in the first part, he didn't try to get between her and the ML in the third part.

11. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    There is a fourth part I didn't read so there could be fluff there.

readerz likes this.
  12. SkeletoNQueeN06

SkeletoNQueeN06 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't know if you are aware of this, but it has been picked up and currently being translated.
    Akuyaku Reijo Nanode Rasubosu o Katte Mimashita

IamMeowChie and fr3ya like this.
  13. morticia_addams

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone spoil part 4

lazynoodles likes this.
  14. animestar411

animestar411 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. sirwence

sirwence Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any news on spoilers for part 4 because honestly it feels like id be better off sometimes just pretending most of 2 and anything relating to the stupid amnesia in three didn't happen. Thus it ends with the MC with the Holy sword the Heroine worthless and the Princess losing almost all of his power and ML getting his birth right back.

16. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    My question is how does the Heroine die? I need specific details. Was she miserable?

chamchaworld likes this.
  17. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Just reading
    +1
    I need to know if scum prince (plus his stupid companions) and evil heroine got their karma?

18. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes crown prince lost his title to ml and heroine lost her title of maiden of the holy sword to mc . (Even if i believe that they should have been more punished this bastard was willing to rape mc to anger ml for that they could kill him With the holy sword they did that to keep their position stable irronicaly it was this scheme who made them lost their position ) (mc have interposed with her body to protect him and as mc is an human who have the blood of the holy maiden heroine have lost her power because she have blessed mc with the sword (now mc is called maiden of the demon sword) (it's like that in the amend of the manga i didn't read the novel)

Last edited: Oct 27, 2022
  19. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    They got away lightly that it's kinda pissed me off.

20. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    His inferiority complex is more toward the ml because even if he wasn't here he was in his brother shadow. The mc understand him as she was also in her brother shadow but as a child she cannot tell him that she was on his side .(it's like that in the manga in the novel is it also toward the mc ?)

Last edited: Oct 27, 2022