LCD Akuyaku reijo ni koi wo shite

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Shio, Aug 12, 2016.

1. Sephi

Sephi Oh ho

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll probably have to read this when its fully translated..

2. Enori

Enori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At our current pace, that might take long..

3. Sephi

Sephi Oh ho

Reading List:
    Link
    sad

4. HnM_Pete

HnM_Pete Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    90 chapters left, 1 chapter per week. Two years give or take. We're a small team, that what happens when you work on a niche novel.

miko_ likes this.
  5. sadmanex

sadmanex [I'm popular too]

Reading List:
    Link
    i read mtl. and this ln worth to wait proper english (Q_Q barely understand with mtl)
    for now i will read when each arc finish
    and keep up the good work translator

6. Yunchii

Yunchii Best Waifu - Tamamo-no-Mae

Reading List:
    Link
    Things finally took turn for the better...
    God has his own plan for our MC!!!

7. Lteam

Lteam Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder what will happen with the prince now that both Rion and Ariel are a thing. More so they've been granted a rank and land, tho poor as it is, I'm sure Rion will show whats up. And with a queen like figure, that is Ariel, it'll be even more powerful. Not to mention the people at the school loved both Ariel and Vincent, maybe they'll decide to work with them on the territory and help boost it's growth. I see that place getting an influx of lower class nobles.

The only thing that I'm thinking the story will force them to work through is the whole monster attacks. If I remember correctly, Rion was given a territory that is not only poor but on a dangerous border? It could be the same border and if that's the case the King really put Rion in front of the bull, with little time to prepare, no less.

And now I wonder what Maria will do. Considering she wanted both Rion and Ariel out of the picture, but now they're a thing. She might let them be, but then again, she could have some bad blood against Rion.

8. OverlyFriendly

OverlyFriendly I should do something about

Reading List:
    Link
    just finished binge reading it and I loved it
    I agree with Maria thinking he was a hidden character- because he completely was. he was the prince abandoned by his mother because of his Heterochromia which meant misfortune.
    if someones soul didnt possess his body, I'd think that he wouldve joined that school if he surivived because he might not of as you have to do very specific actions or something to trigger his appearance (which could also mean he was alive!).
    but because of the soul, he got the chance to be with vincent and ariel, and the story changed because of this. but oh gosh ;~;
    when vincent died I started crying so much. so sad.. I wish he was alive :cry:
    this is one of those moments I also wish I knew japanese fluently....

Ray Levantret likes this.
  9. Lteam

Lteam Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh, I don't think he would have been able to make it into the school, if he did survive, for a number of reasons;

One, he would have been looked down on and abused, sexually and mentally, that I doubt he might have wanted to survive any longer. That or adapted to said abuse and... Yeah...

Two, the reason he was able to learn magic, and knowledge at all, was because he was given the opportunity to learn while being in that house. If you recall he was in the room while Vincent was learning to help Vincent with his work.

Lastly, his Heterochromia would have made him stand out and worse-off. The whole reason he survived at the school was, and I don't quite remember if this was the stated reason, because they said he injured his eye so that's why he wore the eye patch.

So no chances of ever being able to go to school. But lets give credit to the Royal family in making people believe it was a princess that was kidnapped. This totally makes it easy for them to notice people trying to bring random girls to the court and calling them the missing princess. And as for Vincent's death, yeah... They totally killed someone so loyal to the Royal family just like that. The prince is a fool for ruining them and losing out on a man that would have stayed besides him and a woman that the people would love, all because of jealousy. He wasn't the smartest of the bunch but he really was a good man.

But, hey! Now we can see both Rion and Ariel all together. Which would have never been possible without all this happening.

Ray Levantret likes this.
  10. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oi, the world should replace the bitch heroine with Rion as the protagonist. if all the world wants is the "best" conclusion, then Rion is the better pick. unless if it wants tons of bloodshed, then it could end up a repeat of the story of 2 princes fighting over a woman.

11. Lteam

Lteam Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You don't think it already has, though? There are two main things that I believe point to it;
    1. The King allowing Rion to be a noble and giving him land(And even people that know how to fight).
    2. The Demons themselves acknowledge Rion as the bigger threat therefore raising his position in the worlds eye.
    The first one gives him, Rion, an army and even a way to feed said army. Where Maria, and this is speculation, has the Prince/King to guide them.

The second shows that the Demons know who Rion is. Someone who isn't a mob type character but instead a "Key individual." This points to Rion being at the same level as a protag, right?

At least that's my thoughts on the whole "He should be the hero of the story."

But man! I can't wait to see the reaction from the Prince or Maria when they see him alive and married to Ariel.

12. lygarx

lygarx Lazy Translator

Reading List:
    Link
    Well Maria's reaction was not what I wanted. Arnold was. Maria is still a bitch(jp term for slut)

13. Lteam

Lteam Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 44!

Well, for me, it was disappointing in that Arnold didn't give a bigger reaction. Dude wanted to spend a lot of money just to get Ariel but now doesn't care anymore, but rather is slightly shocked? Maybe I put too much thought into it, but shouldn't someone that was obsessed with getting Ariel to be his bride and then his slave be more, I don't know, enraged or even stumped?

As for Maria... I said this before, but she's treating this as a game in one sense but as a real world in another. I.E. She'll be a Queen but treats everyone as pawns to be used. Which may sound normal, but not when she assumes that things will always go her way because she wants it too. The worse part is that the King and that Knight are going to bring the two, Rion and Maria, together as a fighting force. Luckily, she did state that her plot armor will disappear when the fighting part of the story starts.

Next is Erwin. Which is funny because I totally forgot about him. For someone that was supposed to be better then Vincent in every way, he seems to be only slightly better. With his attempted assassination of his own family, if he really is a part of their family, I'm not to sure he'll be a major part of anything.

And lastly, and the thing I really want to talk about, is Charlotte. Man, I didn't expect that she'd start to like Rion. I thought her part was done, but NOPE! She's going to be there, but maybe as much as Erwin. But while I find it cute that she's falling in love, I don't mind harems at all, I'm not to sure that Rion will go with it. Or that he'll even notice it. Look how dense he was with Ariel, but maybe Char will be more active in showing him? I'm looking forward to Ariel's response to this.

Oh and something about how 1 month can create a trade route between other places is strange. I find that super strange considering it started with only 1(ONE) merchant. That dude must have had some serious influence to get a lot of people to visit Rion's towns.

14. RandomComment

RandomComment Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 49, and it seems Ariel just grew to not care about those details as long as Rion didn't reciprocate the other girls' feelings. Eh, i imagine as long as she is Rion's #1 then she won't mind...but she also clearly hasn't (and shouldn't) forgive Charlotte, Arnold etc.

About the merchant thing, I figure it could just be swept under the rug as unimportant details. Info like Rion's place being hospitable to merchants is sure to spread somehow or other, whether its from people selling information or just merchants inviting their connections who invite their connections etc. But knowing this series...the interference of the world deciding to help rion a bit wouldn't be odd either.

15. Lteam

Lteam Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I got from it, she wont care as long as Rion doesn't care about the girl. Here's the sentence I was referring to.
    Ariel had made a decision long time ago, she would not care about other women’s feelings for Rion as long as he didn’t hold any interest in them in turn.

So I'm thinking that she will never allow him to have another wife or mistress. Besides, I don't think a marriage between a Baron and a Marquess would work out since it would a downgrade to the Marquess.

After I had posted it, I had some thoughts about it being info sent around by Rion's underworld men as a way to invite more people there. In a sense they are also merchants with connections. But I can also believe it was the world.

16. RandomComment

Reading List:
    Link
    I was referring to the same sentence in my post about Ariel's feelings. I guess its a matter of interpretation tho. The way you're interpretting it is that she wants him all to herself. The way I'm interpretting it is a bit less literal due to the fact that she became that way since she knew Rion was sleeping around so to speak. What I got from that is that she doesn't mind him doing the deed with other women as long as he doesn't reciprocate their feelings for him. Now...whether in her logic that applies only for information gathering purposes and such (like the first few chapters) or for all situations in general, i guess we can't quite be sure of that yet.

As for the baron thing...see, normally, I would just go "He is MC, he'll basically be at the top of the world" but...I can't quite figure out how this series will go I guess. Doesn't have the same light feel to it. I'd still be willing to bet that he does rise above Baron tho...if he never progresses past Baron rank I'd be inclined to question what he is even doing for the remainder of the story.

As for the underworld men...hm...didn't think about it. It could very well be that. They showed solid development since Rion left, I imagine if its obviously beneficial moves such as that they are capable of having initiated it. It could very well have been them.

17. Lteam

Lteam Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The reason why I don't see it your way is that during the time he was sleeping with the other women they, Ariel and Rion, weren't together. Now that they are, I suspect that Rion wont take another woman even if it's for information. That's where the White and Black clans come in. Not to mention the underworld guys can also get info for him. Not to mention it's Char, one of the people that Ariel wont forgive, as we're just told.

If I had to guess, from what I took from an earlier chapter, is that he's planning on fighting against either the current King or the Prince. But maybe the King and Queen end up announcing that Rion is actually the missing royalty and that's how he get's a better rank. If he shows up the Prince and Maria or maybe even the Prince dies, as long as Rion shows that the whole heterochromia deal is untrue, then there really is nothing stopping them from giving him the crown.

18. RandomComment

Reading List:
    Link
    fair points for the first part. I just feel its a tad vague at this point to be sure. I guess this is just me not wanting to have to go through some tedious arc of Charlotte getting over Rion and liking someone else?

For the king thing...I don't think they are in a position to announce Rion as the missing royalty. Rather, the only reason Rions even free right now is cause the Queen was soft on her son. The King (and the Knight Commander too) were all for keeping him confined or even executing him. It was already obvious to the King and the knight commander that Rion was superior to Arnold in pretty much every way. I imagine Charlotte's opinion on the last chapter, about Rion's aptitude as a leader, was also something that the king and knight noticed. Knight's impression of Maria also seems to deteriorate every time her mouth opens, so yea...unless Arnold outright dies I don't think Rions gonna become King. I was thinking more along the lines of maybe he goes independent from the Kingdom once his territory starts running very well.

19. Kawaii Cookie

Kawaii Cookie KAWAII DESU~!

Reading List:
    Link
    or if all goes well, the land he is running becomes a new central hub for the country, by absorbing those 2 kingdoms around it, and profiting greatly from trade, making it look even better than the actual capital whiel the capital is run down by arnold and maria resulting in a cataclysmic end to the two characters, and resulting in his territory being the new center for the allied kingdoms against the demons

20. emilia

emilia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think there's a chance for this scenario happening. Although when I consider the 'buildup' of Rion's reputation in the kingdom at the moment, I can't dismiss how the possibility he might end up with the king position for some reason: like World kills crown prince Arnold after story (lol). I really want something **horrible** to happen to the "heroine" party after what they did to Vincent...