Spoiler Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei Shita hazu ga Marie Antoinette Deshita

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by RaiLi, Sep 24, 2020.

1. RaiLi

RaiLi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alt name(s): I Was Supposed to Be Reincarnated as a Villain but I Reincarnated as Marie Antoinette,
    Marie Antoinette Was Supposed to Be Reincarnated as a Villain, 悪役令嬢に転生したはずがマリー・アントワネットでした
    Manga Link:https://mangadex.org/title/52627/ak...ta-hazu-ga-marie-antoinette-deshita/comments/
    Raw Link:https://comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_MF01201827010000_68/
    Description:
    A Christmas cake office worker got pierced by an Eiffel Tower decoration, died, and got reincarnated as Marie Antoinette.

2. Raihan345

Raihan345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Rania want to QT

Rania want to QT Love my Wi-Fi

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please!

4. augacutan

augacutan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. aureliachan

aureliachan Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's an original manga it's not adapted from novel TvT only one vol of the manga is out on rakuten for preorder... But luckily manage to find a chn translation of the manga until chapter 5...

Chn title: 转生恶役千金玛丽安托瓦内特

Marie launched an attack on madame du barry saying thtreats at "jewels only sparkle due to the reflection of sunlight, whereas people with good character will radiate light from within." Making the people who surround madame du barry to awkwardly dispersed. Rumors about madame du barry losing favour started spreading due to her not being able to have a conversation with Marie at all even after half a year. And that she's nth but just a prostitute without the king's favour. After that incident, Marie was listening to the 3 aunty rants during their tea party and thinks that their actions are just like young kids picking on people they dislike and their talks are always revolving around negative gossip about others. On the other side, as madame du barry looks extremely down, the king got concerned and asked what happened. Madame du barry commented that she seems to be disliked by the princess for no reason. The king says that it's impossible as Marie is a good child. Hence, madame du barry commented that it might be due to other's influence and she hinted that it's likely minister Choiseul who's behind it. At night, Marie was ranting to prince auguste about madame du barry changing jewelry again using the taxpayer's money and asked about his comments on it. The prince said that although he has no good impression of madame du barry, he can't comment about her as he don't know what kinda of person she is. And u can't determine something u dunno. Marie realized that she only heard things regarding du barry from the aunties, so she decides to get other's impressions of du barry. Marie used retrieving item as an excuse and got away from the 3 aunties. Otw she ask one of her fangirl her impression of du barry, while thinking that du barry must have treated people arrogantly. But in contrast to her belief, her fangirl said that du barry is a very gentle person, it's impossible to tell that she wasn't from a noble origin. she even treats people who are lower standing than her well. There's a incident whereby an official was tasked to collect a debt from an earl couple. As they were unable to pay, they ran and trespassed into the castle. While on the chase, the wife of the earl accidentally fired towards the official in the castle ground. The earl couple was originally sentenced to death but was pardoned due to du barry's plea. Marie realized that her reputation was quite good and thinks that she's acting like the villainess in manga. And if she keeps going against du barry, her likeability among others may depletes. And she knows that in future her popularity is bad and she should doing thing that may contribute to her decline in popularity. So she decides to initiate a conversation with du barry but was stopped by one of the aunt.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2021
    Lacie20, Poor_Hero, bochucha and 9 others like this.
  6. Violet Blaze

Violet Blaze Step Red Sibling | Holy Blaze

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers :blob_plusone:

7. KaguyaDreyar

KaguyaDreyar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone summarize chap 7?

8. ItalianIsekai

ItalianIsekai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi everyone

I've read up to the complete chapter eight and I must say that I like this manga very much (also because the plot is very similar to a book I'm writing). I'm only sorry that, at least for the moment, we receive the new chapters with the dropper (one per month).

In the same way, I would like very much to be able to discuss this manga and its possible evolutions with other people who have read and appreciated it. Can I do it here?

If you want I have read chapter 7, so I can try to summarize what happens in it. But only if you want to, of course.

lostross and KaguyaDreyar like this.
  9. KaguyaDreyar

KaguyaDreyar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes! Pls
    I dunno what the dude said to MC husband but that expression he displayed, I felt sorry for him.

10. ItalianIsekai

Reading List:
    Link
    To summarize briefly:

In the first part of chapter 7, Marie-Thérèse receives a report of what happened in the preceding period at Versailles: she is very sorry that Marie Antoinette has not yet made a child with the future Louis XVI,and she is very angry that, after the removal of Minister Choiseul, the anti-Austrian faction has control of Versailles. However, Marie-Thérèse is happy that, thanks to the fact that Marie-Antoinette and Du Barry have made peace, the anti-Austrian faction has lost its strongest pawn, and for this reason she writes Marie-Antoinette a letter full of praise, which however is still very urgent in terms of "have a child as soon as possible".

Marie Antoinette, on the other hand, finds herself increasingly uncomfortable due to the fact that practically everyone around her is pressuring her to have a baby with Louis XVI as soon as possible, and although she tries to get closer to her husband romantically, he is still very cold towards her.

Even Louis XVI himself is under pressure, from his brother (the future Louis XVIII) who, taking advantage of the rumors at Versailles about Marie Antoinette and playing on Louis XVI's psychological weaknesses, wants to exploit the favor of the anti-Austrian faction to become king in his place...

If you're interested, I also read chapter 8, and I can pass you the link to see the whole thing. If you're interested, please send me a private message so we can talk freely....

Elisee, lostross, layyu and 11 others like this.
  11. Russi

Russi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do xare for chap 6&8!?!?

12. ItalianIsekai

Reading List:
    Link
    In your opinion, is there any chance, if we unite and try to collaborate, to convince a different scanslation group than the previous one to take over this beautiful Manga?

I would like very much to be able to read the chapters after the 4th in English direct....

Rania want to QT likes this.
  13. ItalianIsekai

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 9 was published in Raw (i.e. the original Japanese language) in Monthly Comic Flapper magazine. Now, it remains to be seen how long it will be before we will be able to read it....

lostross and samster like this.
  14. samster

samster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm really looking forward to seeing a further exploration of Louis-Auguste and his character, we've already seen some depth to it, but I'm very excited! And his dynamic with Marie also seems very interesting.

theilikepie likes this.
  15. renwenhen

renwenhen Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 4 has been translated, so a little bump up to see if anyone has some spoilers (y)

samster likes this.
  16. Marieam188

Marieam188 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    please send me the link, pretty please

17. ItalianIsekai

Reading List:
    Link
    lostross likes this.