Spoiler Akuyaku Reijou wa Nidome no Jinsei wo Juusha ni Sasagetai

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Sinistertwist, Aug 23, 2021.

1. Sinistertwist

Sinistertwist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: Akuyaku Reijou wa Nidome no Jinsei wo Juusha ni Sasagetai
    Japanese: 悪役令嬢は二度目の人生を従者に捧げたい
    Alternative title: The Villainess Wants To Dedicate Her Second Life To Her Servant
    Manga: https://comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_FL00202325010000_68/
    Novel: https://kakuyomu.jp/works/1177354054921590482

Synopsis:

I've been reincarnated as Rosaria, the villainess of the otome game "The Maiden of Spirit and the Fountain of Blessing". When I woke up, I was greeted by my favorite game character from my previous life and the perfect servant Luca! I was happy to see my idol alive for a moment, but he was destined to be executed! So I'll be betting my own life on avoiding all of the doom flags to make him happy! But his loyalty (love towards Rosaria) is too strong! Did I managed to make him fall in love me...?

This looks to be a one volume light novel that wasn't released on Syosetsu. Three chapters of the manga have been released.

lostross likes this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Sinistertwist

Sinistertwist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here's the synopsis of the first 3 manga chapters:

FL was your typical Japanese schoolgirl. She got hit by Truck-kun and became the villainess in an otome game she was playing. She's pretty happy, as this allows her to be with her favorite character, the villainess's servant. In the game world there are fairies and in the original game OG!V was abusive to the fairies and forced them to do her bidding, particularly in bullying the OG!H. Her family is pretty powerful in the game as the family had a fairy marry into their bloodline way, way back in the past. This resulted in the villainess being half-fairy, half human. The OG!H is also part fairy, which comes out in the game storyling.

FL decides to be nice, which takes everyone aback. This includes the fairies, which are sometimes seen as mere tools by some nobility. Not everyone can see them either. They take to her pretty quickly, which is fairly cute. The kindness also makes the ML (servant) be more bold in showing his devotion to her. It's pretty clear that he's in love with her but he doesn't think that he could dare to hope for more. She also has a case of the dense.

FL has a brother who doesn't deal with women well and their relationship isn't great. It's not awful though, from what I can see. It looks like he just doesn't know how to deal with people in general. She and ML go to their school, which is attended solely by people who can see fairies and as such, ask to use their power. FL does her best to pair H with the OG!ML, who is of course FL's fiancee. Their first true interaction is at a class where they must befriend fairies. In the original game the OG!V forced fairies to bully H, who was (in the game) pired with the servant. She then discovers that even though she tried to avoid the fairies attacking H, it still happened and her fiancee of course believes that it was her doing. FL saves H, who seems to be nice and not a white lotus. There's also a hint later that ML is more than who he claims to be because well, that's how all of this works isn't it?

The other game captures show up periodically and make ML jealous. This strays from the game story, as the OG!V never interacted with anyone other than the fiancee and brother capture characters.

4. lostross

lostross Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Come here after reading until 4 chapter. Is there anymore spoiler?

5. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Bump. Any new spoilers?

BellaReader likes this.