Spoiler Akuyaku Reijou wa Oshi Miboujin

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by augacutan, Oct 26, 2021.

1. augacutan

augacutan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Title:
    Akuyaku Reijou ha Oshi Miboujin
    Alternative: Villain To The Rescue! -Reborn To Change Her Fiance's Fate! / 悪役令嬢は推し未亡人!?~転生したので婚約者の運命を改変します!

Description:
    Office worker Rena Sato becomes so devastated when her favorite fictional character dies that her friends, who are also fans of the game she plays, give her the nickname "Fake Widow." But, her life changes when she leaves a convenience store one night only to get caught in a traffic accident and become reborn in another world.

Raws:
    https://www.cmoa.jp/title/1101283907/
    Translations: https://batotoo.com/series/87597

I'm not quite sure if this manga already has its own spoiler thread. Since i can't find any, I've created one. I find the story interesting, funny, and light-hearted. Though a bit cliche for a villainess-isekai story, but it's still an enjoyable read and really worthwhile. It's also unique in some way, where the origFL / heroine is a plain Jane, compare to the beautiful and clever MC / villainess. All in all, I love the character, plot, and art. I've read a lot of isekai stories so I'm really curious how this one will unfold. I'm not sure if this is based on a novel, but I can't find a raw source. To anyone who can give us some juicy spoilers, thanks in advance!!:aww::aww::aww:

Last edited: Oct 26, 2021
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yay! A spoiler thread for this one. I'll set camp and wait for spoilers :blob_plusone:

Last edited: Oct 26, 2021
  4. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    If you can't find either the english or romaji version, best to assume there's none. So thankful a thread exists now

5. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
  6. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I read from the translated chapters - that piece of shit prince thinks she’s (MC) a spy due to all her knowledge. Wonders if his friend the ML would be terribly upset if he had her killed off. He’s a competent Prince but a total asshole. Prince fell for the OG!Heroine who is a good girl but she’s both a ditz & clumsy. Not in a cute way but when she applies as the Queen’s lady in waiting she only advanced not because she’s any good. But of the Prince’s blatant favoritism. She was flat out terrible at her job.

mojojojoh, FunSmiles, layyu and 5 others like this.