LCD Akuyaku Tensei Dakedo Doushite Kou Natta. (ELIZA)

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by canaria23, Feb 22, 2016.

1. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Eeeeeeeeeh? I rarely check NU these days, I'm on NUF almost 24/7, but NU is something I don't use much.

Sure, Eliza is on my reading list, but I'm outdated on so much stuff on it that it doesn't help me much... *shrugs*

Don't have much time for reading these days.

2. Dragon God Orstellen

Dragon God Orstellen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Make a separate list specifically for this one then? ;)

3. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, too lazy, I'll just trust the LCD to notify me of new chapters, I have faith in you all! \(^^)/

I mean, it has worked for Reika-sama so far, surely it will work for Eliza... Right?

4. Mizura

Mizura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't wait to find out more about the heroine. There are so many possibilities the author could go with:
    - she could be a 'classic' reincarnator who maintained her values and uses modern knowledge
    - or could be an 'integrated' reincarnator like Eliza, who treats her past life as someone else's memories and is mostly shaped by the current world
    - or she could be affiliated with the shady magic users
    - or she could be just a normal, noble girl from this world, caught up in the current events.

And then there are so many possibilities regarding her personality:
    - she could be the justice type to openly oppose Eliza
    - or a two-faced type who'd scheme against her
    - or she could be completely innocent, a scared hostage in a hostile land
    - if she's a reincarnator, she could either have full knowledge of the game, or partial knowledge like Eliza, in which case she'll either make use of the game's knowledge or panic over the changes

So many possibilities! I wonder what the author would go with?

5. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Teehee, it's always nice to think about what happens with the heroines of those otome games... I think it's unlikely that she'll oppose Eliza for the sake of "justice" due to the way Rindarl developed, but I think she is a reincarnator that will end up clashing with Eliza a fair number of times~

6. Mizura

Mizura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Denzel did a lot of nasty things, but the heroine herself doesn't seem to have done much. The Rindarl Kingdom was just a remnant surrounded by the four dukedoms that had gone independent, and said Kingdom was later set up as a puppet government, which means that the heroine and her family didn't have anything to do with the war. At most, the heroine would have heard stories about Eliza, likely skewed.

It's true that the heroine is unlikely to jump out on the first day and call her a horrible murderer, but she Could just be the idealistic type and Could show opposition if Eliza starts talking about war or starts skewering some troublemakers in front of her.

It's just one of many possibilities, in any case. What I'm most interested in is how the military/political aspects will continue throughout the 'otome game arc', I doubt the author spent so much time setting all these things up only to ditch them and write a pure romance-based story. A whole bunch of things could happen: more unrest from within Rindarl, the Arxia succession dispute coming to the forelines, that shady sect acting up, and political forces trying to mess with Eliza. It'd be interesting to see how the heroine fits into all this. For example, recall that the First Prince still holds succession rights in Planates, so if the other heirs in Planates croak for some reason, and the heroine links up with the First Prince, it could launch a new round of political confusion.

Oh-hohoho, that's what I like about this story. In most isekai stories the male character becomes the strongest and gets a harem, and the main female character marries some prince or other high-ranking aristocrat. The happily-ever-after end. You have no idea how things will turn out with Eliza though.

Rangeles, Poor_Hero and Arcturus like this.
  7. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, that's the thing... There is something weird happening in Rindarl, something that made things go drastically different from how they should be in the game, and we have 0 clue to what that is.

The 2 most likely possibilities are IMO:
    1) The heroine interfered.
    2) The existence of Eliza's father was what made Rindarl not be nearly as troublesome as it is right now.

I think the first is more likely, so... I doubt the heroine had no fault on everything that happened within Rindarl, and as such she would clash with Eliza on political aspects more than anything... That's my view at least.

Of course, the author could always surprise us~
    *nod nod* No way the author will throw all that out! Even on the time Eliza was on the Noble school a while back did the author ignore all the political stuff, it will surely be interesting~
    It's nice to see stories that don't follow the usual tropes for sure, Eliza's chapters are always wonderful! \(^^)/

8. defry

defry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the Eliza catch a break? I mean, I stopped reading it and thinking of picking it up from where I have left it but I am wondering if there is some development where she doesn't feel as much stress, pressure and isolation?

9. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    There are a few times she takes to relax when she reaches some breaking points... They are really really rare though, she generally overworks herself to the very limit 24/7.

10. Poor_Hero

Poor_Hero your hope is crushed under the flag of "REALITY"

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm... so there is prejudice of another nation and that marriage hints... hmm... Gunther and Claudia(?) were mentioned too o.o making my mind goes crazy...

11. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder... Seems possible.

I was thinking that Eliza would try marrying Claudia to Oscar, but that Gunther marriage thing made me totally ship her with Gunther! \(^^)/

Poor_Hero likes this.
  12. Mizura

Mizura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But, but , what about my Eliza x Claudia OTP?

13. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    *pat pat pat*

I think Eliza is too much into being a domain lord to even consider a yuri marriage, she'll need to marry a noble and give descendents if she wishes to have someone succeed her, so marrying Claudia is probably something that doesn't even go through her mind.

*waves Reika x Wakaba flag*

14. Mizura

Mizura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bah, children, who needs 'em, if someone needs to become pregnant, let Ratoka handle it. Eliza can grow her yuri harem instead (warrior girl Claudia, explosion girl Mefuri... maybe the heroine if she turns out useful). How can she be a proper (demon) lord without a yuri harem?

15. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    *rolls laughing*

Find a way to get Ratoka pregnant, and she might do just that! xD

... Though that would probably be because she wouldn't want pregnancy to get in the way of her duties as a domain lord... :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:

16. Mizura

Mizura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ratoka is her body double. He should strive to be able to achieve anything Eliza can. So that Eliza can um... concentrate on her duties as domain lord. Yeah.

You know what they say, practice makes perfect.

17. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

18. imperfectluck

imperfectluck Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey there, I'm the translator for Akuyaku Tensei. Seems like the story hasn't been updated on syosetu for the past 2 months? I don't have access to Twitter here, so does anyone here have Twitter and have some recent news from the author on this novel?

19. zcorpio

zcorpio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd follow her. But lasted month she rarely appears on Twitter. She just comes back this month and tweet about Christmas and her birthday. nothing new about the story.

20. Mizura

Mizura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nothing in particular, no. Lately it's just been a few retweets and a few comments about the weather and Xmas.

If her book release schedule is regular, she Could be preparing for the release of the third book, at least that's what I'm hoping because I want to see the extra illustrations. I have no idea what any of the capture targets look like.