Spoiler Akuyaku Tensei Dakedo Doushite Kou Natta

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Mikleo, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    Eliza can be a tactital genius and a good feudal lord but she is dense regarding people and feelings. I bet her attempts would only make others like her more LOL just like she is misunderstood as a cool noble. Futhermore this time she isn't a simply lady but a earl, she can't afford to displeasure the higher up and lose her status. As much as she feels guilty for Emilia, her land and people are more important.

2. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, also she won't do such things as it might put her domain at bad light. And we all know how dear it is to Eliza.

Boinkers and Darcy like this.
  3. Mizura

Mizura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    True, true. Her job is to protect Emilia properly. She can't afford to go against orders.

The exception is if she gets ordered to harass Emilia on purpose, or it is implied that she is allowed to do so. After all, Eliza suspects that Emilia was pushed onto herself to humiliate Rindarl. Some of the higher ups Might be expecting Eliza to hate Emilia and be mean to her, and might become more explicit if Eliza doesn't do anything.

Though, neither Earl Terejia's brother nor Marquis Rolentsor seem to be the type, and the king doesn't seem to be the type to bother giving such orders either...

Anyway, I'm interested in this so-called trend of increasing diplomacy. Eliza may get sent on several trips to other countries. I'd be curious about that.

I wonder if Emilia knows about Eliza's reputation yet.

4. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    Talking about Earl Terejia, is he still alive? I last remember that he was really ill and old.

Darcy likes this.
  5. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    What I want to know is if this being made into a manga?

6. zcorpio

zcorpio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope.

7. TUSF

TUSF Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, no, not happening. The Light Novel ended early, and the LN label already has only a few manga, so any chance at a manga for Akuyaku Tensei are effectively nil.

8. zcorpio

Reading List:
    Link
    I had read some parts of the light novel from MTL. And want to share it for someone who wants to know what's happened.

I read only the last chapters and some pages of book 1&2. It pain to read all e-book page via Google translator, so the rest of books, I don't know what's going on. But I think mostly are same as WN.

Volume 1
    - The last chapter. It's clearly when Eliza who passed out was found, Kamil had disappeared. No one found his body. Kamil treated as a missing person.
    - the top-secret gather information about an enemy corps characteristic. They had someone who's brown hair and pupils, got stab and burn scar. Eliza not sure if it's Kamil. cause of his big injury how's he still alive? But she does not give up. She wants to confirm it with her own eyes.
    - It seems Eliza's wound from the war was disappeared with no trace when she woke up. (not sure is it relate to magic or she just woke up late.)

Volume 2
    - In Chapter 13. Before the celebration landlord's birthday event (Eliza 8 years old), Some refugee children got kidnapped in Kaldia.
    - The kidnappers is A Man in Hood and a Girl. The Girl is the sister from anti-aristocratic church, who's once brainwashed Ratoka.
    - The kidnapper want to exchange hostages with Eliza. Eliza and Ratoka swapped their clothes. (not sure)
    - When Eliza(Ratoka?) got close to the kidnappers. The Girl laughed and Ratoka suddenly fight with her. Eliza hold up her dagger.
    - The Big Bird appeared before them to pick up the kidnappers.
    - Man in Hood grabbed Eliza's arm. The bracelet chain under Eliza's left wrist sleeve appeared.
    - the hood of that man opened by wind, clearly to see "his" face. Eliza so shock and tried to hold "him", but they gone.

- the last chapter (Ch.14) birthday celebration event same as WN, plus Eliza thinks about the kidnapped event, what she saw is a badly burnt scar on the face and the hand that familiar in her memory but skinnier.

- (I think that bracelet is something Kamil gave to her in Vol.1. Bracelet gems are the same color as Kamil's pupil.)

Don't know when e-book volume 3 will come out. :blobpopcorn_cool:

9. Mizura

Mizura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're a brave person to try to MTL an e-book (even if just a few chapters). Even with the image function, it's a pain in the @#$ to take photos of each page.

zcorpio likes this.
  10. zcorpio

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup. even it's just a random pages. It's very painfully. I thought my phone button will break when take a screenshot . lol

11. zcorpio

Reading List:
    Link
    just random read Vol.1 a little more and found something.... interesting?

Like WN version, When Faris reveal Eliza's sin in 1st birthday event. At night Eliza leaves her room and went down to the dungeon where Ratoka slept. Kamil found her and gave her a coat. then Eliza asked Kamil to stay with her. (WN chapter end here)

After that, they had some conversation.

Then Eliza asked Kamil to hear her sister story.

Kamil: Tsar's sister?
    Eliza: Yes.

In public, Eliza supported to had only 1 older sister. But actually, she had another sister whose 13 years older. She named エリザヴェルデ (Elizaverde?). This sister had a relationship with father during her engagement. She got XXXX by her own father. And gave birth to a baby girl.

Kamil: That...
    Eliza: That's right. That's about my mother story.

Me: :blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful:

12. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
  13. strucker543

strucker543 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I didnt read it i didnt read it i didnt read it i didnt read it I DIDNT READ IT!!!!!

14. Mizura

Mizura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Huh, I think I might have read that in the author's blog once...

By the way, the ebook is up. There are no illustrations of the capture targets. :( (though, there are some scribbled on her twitter now)

But it seems, from the ebook illustrations, Eliza fought against Kamil, but they reconciled (he regained his memories perhaps?) and near the end you see him opening a door and extending a hand towards her. So I guess she ends up with Kamil? I should try to make sense of the text.

I wish she'd update the webnovel already, waah! T__T

15. isecai

isecai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The webnovel isn't completed? OAO

16. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, Kamil is the best LOL

hikaharu likes this.
  17. earp

earp villainess trash reader ;)

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the web novel would be on hiatus....it's been a long time since the latest chapter

18. zcorpio

Reading List:
    Link
    After seen the illustrations vol. 3, i really wish someone translate lightnovel version. :blobsob:

19. zcorpio

Reading List:
    Link
    Just finished vol.3 from MTL again. Yay. :blob_pompom:
    Don't understand much but I still tried to complete it. lol

*I'll spoil only some shot related to Kamil. skip many details*

Volume 3
    - After saw someone who resembles Kamil, Eliza had insomnia for 4 years. She always dreamed about Kamil killed her.
    - In Kamil POV. Kamil had amnesia. Being an assassin slave for the Sisters (and Diferis). The lasted order is to kill Eliza Kaldia. He disguises himself as Rindarl soldier in the war. Then when he saw Eliza. He had a familiar feeling like maybe she knew who he is.
    - The last war after burning the river. The huge bird arrived and immediately hit the lightning to Eliza. Someone said "Don't move. Eliza Kaldia" with a familiar voice. It's Kamil. Eliza wants to call him but she can't. Kamil put a sword on her neck and said "I had something to ask. Answer briefly, then I'll kill you without pain." Before asking, Rashiok comes to help Eliza. Kamil escapes with the huge bird.

- The War ends. Eliza goes back to the capital and meets Ogren who ask Eliza to help about the engagement's his son and Feria. About Feria case like WN. But instead of Melchior, the nun named Wilhemina appeared with Diferis. Diferis used her magic and Rashiok deranged, tried to kill Eliza.
    - Kamil helps her. Eliza calls his name. Kamil still confused and asked, "That is my real name?"
    - Eliza saw Kamil's burned body, his lifeless expression as if lively corpse. Eliza grieved and thought he became like this because of her. It's was her sin. "Sorry, Kamil. My precious Kamil."
    - After said Eliza pick up her dagger to kill herself. She don't want to killed by him. But Kamil stops her.
    - "Why don't let me die?" Eliza said.
    "Why, Tsar. Why." Kamil started cried. Eliza's eyes open widely before she speaks something. Kamil snatches her dagger out and closes her eyes with his hand.
    "Keep quiet! Stupid, Idiot Tsar!" Kamil shout and hug Eliza. they said something. Then Eliza asked for forgiveness. Kamil said he forgives her everything.

It's a long way story. Not end yet but I'll skip to the final chapter.

- Eliza got the royal letter. Call her urgently go to the royal palace. heroine came. the King want Eliza looks after her. Eliza confused then remembered this scene is the opening scene of the Otome game. It's an event where the heroine is attracted to the captured character.
    But why is she here? ... No way. Impossible. Instead of Villainess character, I become a target to capture? Why did it turn out this way!?
    (END :blobjoy:)

20. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    The BEST capture target! LOL

Boinkers and lazynoodles like this.